Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Going into new year with a little wat patch?

I didn't do any special hold for the new year. However, the day leading up to it I did a couple of holds, so by the time of the ball dropped my muscles were tired and combined with being a little bit tipsy, I peed myself in a pretty major way just before going to sleep. I'm pretty sure I wet the bed too, but it might have just been one puddle that I fell asleep in (I really don't hold my wine well at all, so that night was sort of a wet blur).

• 2 weeks later...

I actually saw a status update asking if anyone was going to hold for the new year.  I thought, that sounds like fun.  I drank a bit of water that evening and I felt about as full as I usually do when I get up to use the toilet.  I decided, nah, I'm gonna hold it for the new year.  I was hanging out with my girlfriend on her couch and we actually almost missed the count down, but we noticed the time with like a minute to spare.  A few minutes later, I got up and went to the toilet.  So, I didn't wet, but I held for longer than I typically would have.