Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First time padded. (nudity included)

Yesterday i got few pads on my hands and decided to test them immediately since i have never used pads. It starts well and i keep drinking a lot of water and quite a big mug of coffee, i live alone so there is no distraction on that half so i felt quite good. After an hour or hour and hal i got suddenly quite desperate what leads in leaks in no time for my case.

I hold it as best i could and kept drinking more of the water, needless to say i was already bursting at the moment. Not after long time i leaked not bad at first only just a spurt but soon quite a long one too and it has to be quite of amount since my desperation got of for a while. I was watching netflix for a while and just got desperate again and now i knew that my muscles were a little bit of tired down there,but i tried to my best to hold it in.. Then somebody knokcked on my door and i was like "what a hell, this cant be happening".

So i grapped my pants and put them on and headed to the door, there was my neighbour and she has some questions about the winter maintenence of the road where we live. I tried to act like normal when speak to her but it was hard to pretend when i was doing everything not to pee and just kept slowly but surely filling up my pad and underwear. She finally left and in that moment i couldnt hold it back anymore it just flooded out of me unvolyntaruly..I think i could call that a close call without getting caught. But honestly it was all too close for me this time. Here are couple of pics, hope you enjoy it. Sorry if my english has a few oddities since it isnt my first language.

IMG_20201230_200531.jpg

IMG_20201230_204523.jpg

IMG_20201230_204740.jpg

• 2 weeks later...