Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello, I thought I'd try another bathroom line situation, this one is similar to one I tried before, but I didn't do it in the interactive section.  In this hypothetical scenario (which may or may not be realistic), it can be assumed that you get at most one emergency restroom pass and one unexcused tardy per class per semester, but that you've probably used that up for similar reasons earlier.  Other than those rare exceptions, your middle school or high school has a bathroom policy that does not allow students to use the restroom during class time, and they are to use the facilities between classes.   You have 50 minute class periods, with 5 minutes between classes, but you are not really allowed to be late either, because if you are late twice or more to the same class within a semester, you get detention, in school suspension, or Saturday school depending on how excessive it is.  First unexcused tardy (per class, per semester) is a warning, second and third is 30 minute classroom detention each time, and the fourth is a one-hour office detention.  So you can’t be late, but you’re also not allowed to use the restroom during class.  For boys, this might not be a huge problem very often, but for girls, this has the potential to be a real problem because since you can't use the restroom during class, many people try to go  between classes, creating a possibly long line, and somebody is going to end up being late.   (Don't worry about covid-19 protocols, because this is assumed not to be a problem, but they should still wash and dry their hands).

In this scenario, it can be assumed that there are three sets of restrooms in the school, and each restroom has three stalls per girls bathroom (actually, one has five stalls, but that's not the bathroom involved in this scenario).  Overall, the school has around 900 students.

In particular, there is a tall, skinny, blonde girl named Elizabeth who is a 14 year old freshman.  She feels a slight urge to pee in the middle of second hour, but has to wait until the end of the period.  By the end of the period, she kinds of needs to go and sees a line of at least three.  So she decides to head to her locker instead to get books for her next 2 or 3 classes and hope that she can hold it through the next period. 

About 10 minutes into third period, she really feels the need to go, and asks 2 or 3 times during the class if she can go to the restroom and the teacher says “No bathroom breaks, you should have gone between classes”.  So she waits it out until the end of the period, and as soon as the bell rings for class to end she heads downstairs to her next class and down the hallway on the other side to get to the nearest restroom located close to her next classroom.  She has already used up her emergency restroom passes for the semester for this particular class for prior situations like this, and also have one unexcused tardy for this class.  This particular restroom has 3 toilets, and she gets there within about 2 minutes so she has about 3 minutes to use the restroom and get to class on time, and she is extremely desperate to pee (on a scale of 1 to 10, about a 9.5) and about ready to pee her pants and certainly cannot wait another hour this time.  She also can’t afford to be late to her next class either, and can’t use the restroom during class.

However, when she gets into this restroom, she sees that all 3 stalls are occupied and there is a line of at 6 girls ahead of her (I could have said 8 or 9 girls ahead of her, but I think 6 is enough to make the situation uncomfortable for her) that also look extremely desperate and could pee their pants any second.  Not long after that, two or three more desperate girls get in line behind her.  It will almost certainly take each girl a minimum of one minute to pee.  For those wondering about the current girls in the stall, they exit their respective stalls in 20 second increments, starting at the 2:20 mark for the first girl, 2:40 mark for the second girl, and 3:00 mark for the last girl, so just after the 3 minute mark, there are still 3 girls ahead of Elizabeth in line.

So my question is, how realistic is this scenario (depending on the nation, and what is going on in those nations with covid-19 protocols, maybe, or maybe not)?  But assuming it is realistic, what should Elizabeth and the other desperate girls do in this situation?

A)  Wait it out and be late

B) Ask if you can cut in line because you are desperate (the answer will probably be no)

C) Head to the boys bathroom, since there usually is no line there (no guarantee this will work)

D)  Head to another girls bathroom with a shorter line (probably won't work because there isn't enough time to walk back and forth)

E) Pee in the sink

F) Pull your pants and pee on the floor

G)  Pee in the trash can

H)  Pee in a water bottle (if you have one)

I)  Pee your pants while waiting in line

J) Head to class without peeing, and pee your pants at some point during that next class

K) Pee on a desk or chair (or the floor) in your next class

L)  Miraculously wait in line, pee, and still get to class on time (not gonna happen)

M)  Miraculously make it through the next class without peeing herself or anything else (not going to happen)

N)  Other (please list in the comments)

As a bonus, what is is the first or second thought Elizabeth has in her mind when she sees the long bathroom line between classes?

Edit:  For those who are interested, these are the other girls involved in that bathroom line at the 2:00 mark are as follows:

1)  Angie (desperation of 8 out of 10)

2)  Brandy (desperation of 8.5 out of 10)

3)   Courtney (desperation of 9 out of 10)

4)  Danielle (desperation of 9 out of 10)

5)   Stephanie (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

6)   Tiffany (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

7)   Elizabeth (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

8 ) Jennifer (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

9) Jessica (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

10).  Laura (desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

Also, these all assume pee desperation.  No #2 scenarios are involved because that makes it too complicated.

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I consider all ten girls haven't a possibility to choose only one variant. There are no so many sinks (variant E), trash cans (G), only some girls have a water bottle..

So the most realistic scenario is combination of these variants. 

For inctance, first three girls would probably use toilet stalls. Others, including Elizabeth, would choose different kinds of peeing depending on their own skills, nature or disposition.

Will there be a continue of this story?)

5 hours ago, Kate95 said:

I consider all ten girls haven't a possibility to choose only one variant. There are no so many sinks (variant E), trash cans (G), only some girls have a water bottle..

So the most realistic scenario is combination of these variants. 

For inctance, first three girls would probably use toilet stalls. Others, including Elizabeth, would choose different kinds of peeing depending on their own skills, nature or disposition.

Will there be a continue of this story?)

Obviously, not all ten girls can choose the same variant, as one might choose to pee in a sink, another in the trash can, another in a water bottle, etc.

There might be a continuation of the story, but it depends on the overall level of interest.  You may have noticed that no one responded to this thread for over a year, so I kind of gave up on it. But if you have an idea on a possible scenario, you are more than welcome to post it here.

For those that are still interested in playing along, let’s assume that there are three toilets, two sinks, and one trash can.   There are ten girls in the line (for using any of the three toilets)  at the 2 minute mark (with 3 minutes to go before class), not including the girls currently in the stalls.   Not all of the girls have a water bottle, but I’m not going to say which ones do and don’t, because that’s for you to decide.  You could make it to where the most desperate girls have a chance to relieve themselves in the water bottle, or you could be really cruel and make it to where only the “not as despearate” girls have access to a water bottle.  Remember to consider all the options posted at the beginning of the thread, including trying to go into the boys bathroom, or trying to find another girls bathroom with a shorter line (even though these options probably won’t work).

First three girls in line (Angie, Brendy, Courtney) would use toilet stalls, each girl will enter when the stall would free.

Being the last in the line, Laura understands that she couldn't use a stall, so she proposed others to thought about alternatives.

Despite six girls have a similar desperation (9.5 out of 10) Tiffany leaked some drops into her panties, other girls hold at the same time.

Stephanie quickly pull down her pants and panties and crouched over the trash can spraying her urine onto it (variant G).

Jennifer and Jessica decided to use two sinks (E).

Danielle will use the stall after Angie exits. So she will be some later on the next class (A)

Another, stronger stream had flowed into Tiffany panties. Laura started pee herself too. "Just pull down your clothes, Tiffany", she said undressing, squatting and peeing on the floor (F).

But Tiffany is very shy girl so she continue flowing her clothes.

At this moment Elizabeth remembered that she has a water bottle. So she will pee into it (H).

When Stephanie will free the trash can Laura finished her process onto it.

Tiffany just upping her skirt and squatting, not pulling down her pantyhose and panties to hide her intimate parts (she is very shy). She pees floor. She understands that she has no any options, she can't any control her bladder.. And these your decisions allow to hide her wet clothes (panties and pantyhose's top part) under the skirt during the next time of this day.

I've written as I can) I don't know is this a scenario or ready story)

On 7/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, Kate95 said:

First three girls in line (Angie, Brendy, Courtney) would use toilet stalls, each girl will enter when the stall would free.

Being the last in the line, Laura understands that she couldn't use a stall, so she proposed others to thought about alternatives.

Despite six girls have a similar desperation (9.5 out of 10) Tiffany leaked some drops into her panties, other girls hold at the same time.

Stephanie quickly pull down her pants and panties and crouched over the trash can spraying her urine onto it (variant G).

Jennifer and Jessica decided to use two sinks (E).

Danielle will use the stall after Angie exits. So she will be some later on the next class (A)

Another, stronger stream had flowed into Tiffany panties. Laura started pee herself too. "Just pull down your clothes, Tiffany", she said undressing, squatting and peeing on the floor (F).

But Tiffany is very shy girl so she continue flowing her clothes.

At this moment Elizabeth remembered that she has a water bottle. So she will pee into it (H).

When Stephanie will free the trash can Laura finished her process onto it.

Tiffany just upping her skirt and squatting, not pulling down her pantyhose and panties to hide her intimate parts (she is very shy). She pees floor. She understands that she has no any options, she can't any control her bladder.. And these your decisions allow to hide her wet clothes (panties and pantyhose's top part) under the skirt during the next time of this day.

I've written as I can) I don't know is this a scenario or ready story)

Sounds like a lot of things happening in not much time.  I’ll assume that most of these girls are in the same class together, but whether they are or not isn’t really the point.  Once everything settles down, we have Danielle arriving late to her next class due to the long bathroom line, Jennifer and Jessica peeing in the sinks, Stephanie peeing in the trash can (and Laura after that), and. Tiffany peeing in here pants and panties, and Laura peeing herself a little after that.  Oh, and Elizabeth peed in a water bottle.

A few questions about what’s happened so far, before I can think about continuing on.

1). What ends up happening to Danielle when she gets to class late?

2). Does anyone notice the wet clothes of Tiffany or Laura, and if so, what is done about it?

3). Does anyone see the bottle Elizabeth peed in, and if so, what is done about it.

4). Does anyone find out about the other “peeing activities” going on, such as peeing on the floor, sinks, and trash cans?  If so, what is done about it.

5). What were these girls thinking (one by one) as they considered their respective desperations, and the long line with not enough time for them to all pee and get to class on time?

2) Tiffany is in the skirt. So her panties and pantyhose's top part is very wet, but it is hidden under the skirt. So nobody noticed her accident.

Laura has only a small wet spot between her legs. She is in a black pants. So it's noticeable only if somebody would look attentively.

I propose you to think yourselves about other your questions and choose the answers how do you want.

14 hours ago, Kate95 said:

2) Tiffany is in the skirt. So her panties and pantyhose's top part is very wet, but it is hidden under the skirt. So nobody noticed her accident.

Laura has only a small wet spot between her legs. She is in a black pants. So it's noticeable only if somebody would look attentively.

I propose you to think yourselves about other your questions and choose the answers how do you want.

I’ve got to be honest, I don’t think I can keep this thread going for much longer.  If there was more interest than just you, that would be different.

In any case, here are my answers to the remaining questions:

1) Teacher asks why Danielle was late, and she tells him/her that the bathroom line was too long and she was about to pee her pants.

2). I’ll use your answer

3)  Elizabeth threw the bottle in the trash can after peeing in it, so no one sees it except the maintenance man, but he/she might wonder what’s up when he/she sees pee in a water bottle, and the trash can, and the two sinks.

4)  Unless there was a bathroom monitor in the bathroom at the time, then I doubt anyone found out.  And if there was a bathroom monitor, the girls would have better sense than to try those things, so I’m going to go with that nobody knows exactly who did what, but someone will know that there were other “peeing” activities going on based on the pee on the floor, sinks, and trash cans.  That might lead them to investigate the situation further, but they’re not allowed to have cameras inside the bathroom, so they would have to check the nearest camera outside the bathroom to see if they can figure out anything.  Most likely, they figure out nothing.

5)  The girls (especially the ones at the end of the line) are probably thinking “Why didn’t I pee a couple hours earlier before I got this desperate?  Oh my god, I’m about to pee my pants, and this line is way too long to wait in.  There’s no way I can wait in line, pee, and get to class on time, and there’s no way I can wait another hour.  If I’m late, I get punished, but if I try to wait another hour, I’ll surely pee myself.  What should I do?”

In the end, what probably happens is that Danielle (the girl that was late) tells the teacher everything that happened and all the girls involved (and eventually other teachers and the administration find out), and the other girls are questioned one by one as to why they did what they did?  The school is then forced to use bathroom monitors inside all the  bathrooms between classes or at lunch to keep such incidents from happening again.  These bathroom monitors can issue “late hall passes” due to long bathroom lines at their own discretion, and it’s up to the individual teachers whether to “excuse” those “late hall passes”.

59 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I'm interested in the story I just find the process of giving answers to be a bit too complicated and I have no idea what to write down, I prefer interactive stories with simple A, B or C options, all of this "write your own answers" stuff is a bit too overwhelming for me so i'm suffering from choice paralysis.

I understand what you are saying, but sometimes there are choices other people think of that I don’t.  I guess I could have given some possible options and the last option being “choose your own option” for those that don’t like the previous options.

54 minutes ago, Kate95 said:

Okie 👌 Interesting continuation))

When will you publish this story?)

I probably won’t publish it anytime soon, because I don’t have enough information to make it a good story.  Someone suggested listing the options in multiple choice format, so I may do that sometime down the road.  I may have to start a new thread with a similar scenario, but probably some differences.  Just be thinking about possible answers to the various questions.

Okay, let’s try this again.  Before you proceed, please go back and read the very first post on this thread, because that’s what this scenario is based on.  I won’t rehash the entire scenario since it is listed above, but the key facts are as follows:

1). The line is 10 girls long, and we’re going to focus primarily on Elizabeth (the 7th girl in the line, with a desperation of 9.5 out of 10).

2). As mentioned earlier, there are 5 minutes between classes, and they can’t be late or use the bathroom during class.  The girls that are late will face detention.

3). There are three toilets in the girls bathroom, and it takes each girl at least one minute to pee.

4)  There are two sinks and one trash can in this bathroom as well.

One thing I didn’t mention earlier is that there will be a bathroom monitor present, but primarily to make sure they’re not breaking the rules.  I will also say that the girls in the line are in three separate classrooms for the next class, all next to each other, so there will probably be 3 or 4 of the girls involved in the line in each class.

For this scenario, we will focus primarily on Elizabeth, so here are my first few questions:

1)  When Elizabeth sees the long bathroom line (6 girls ahead of her in line, not counting the girls in the stalls) and knows that she is about to pee her pants, but doesn’t have enough time to wait in line, pee, and get to class on time, what does she do?

A).  Wait in line and be late

B). Ask if she can cut in line?

C). Try to find another bathroom with a shorter line (this may take additional time, and the line may be longer there)

D).  Try to pee in the boys bathroom since there is probably no line there.

E)   Pee her pants while waiting in line

F).    Pee on the floor, sink, trash can, or water bottle

G)    Head to class without peeing and pee her pants at some point in the next hour

H).  Other

2).  There is a bathroom monitor present primarily to make sure the girls aren’t breaking the rules.   Should she write “late hall passes” to the girls that are in danger of possibly being late to class because of the long bathroom line?

A).  No under any circumstances

B).  Yes, as long as she enters the bathroom while there are more than 2 minutes remaining before the start of class, and doesn’t attempt to “break” any rules in the process (such as cutting in line, peeing on the floor, trash can, sink, water bottle, etc)

C).   Yes, but only if one or more toilets is “nonfunctional”

D).  Other

3). Which girl (if any) has an empty water bottle she could pee in (can list one, more than one, or none at all)?   (This question is optional, so if no answer is given, I will assume “none”).   (Keep in mind that there is a bathroom monitor present).

A).  Angie

B).   Brandy

C).  Courtney

D). Danielle

E).  Stephanie

F).   Tiffany

G). Elizabeth

H).  Jennifer

I).   Jessica

J).  Laura

4). Which girl (if any) tries to “break” one of the rules (such as cutting in line, peeing anywhere besides a toilet or wetting her pants, etc.). (Can list one, more than one, or none at all)?  (This question is optional, so if no answer is given, I will assume “none”)   (Keep in mind that there is a bathroom monitor present).

A).  Angie

B). Brandy

C). Courtney

D). Danielle

E). Stephanie

F). Tiffany

G). Elizabeth

H). Jennifer

I).  Jessica

J).  Laura

I’m hoping that by listing possible answers to the questions, this will make it easier for people to answer those questions.  And by narrowing the focus to Elizabeth, it will be an easier scenario to go through with.  Questions #3 and #4 are optional, but I listed them because going forward in the scenario, if one or more girls chooses one of the other peeing options, it might affect how the rest of the line goes.

3 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

1A

2C

Good choices, but it’s a little bit tricky, because as of the time the line builds up, all three of the toilets are functional, which means that as of right now, no late passes would be written.  I should also add that if you want to get a late pass due to the long bathroom line, you can’t be the one that causes a toilet to be nonfunctional.  If one of the other girls ahead of Elizabeth in line clogs up the toilet, thus making it “nonfunctional”, then that girl would get in trouble (if she did something “intentional” to clog up the toilet), but Elizabeth could still get a “late pass”.  But if Elizabeth is the one who clogs up the toilet, then she would not get a “late pass” because she was the cause of the toilet being nonfunctional, and it also wouldn’t have affected how long she had to wait in line because the toilets are all functional until she used one of them.

I will assume as of right now, no one is going to try anything “cute” to make a toilet nonfunctional, nor break any rules such as peeing on the floor, sink, etc.

I will give this some time and see how others respond before I proceed with the next set of questions.

11 hours ago, Mickpick98342 said:

1E

2B or yes write late passes

random input, what if Stephanie tries to break one of the rules, but ends up getting caught, and ends up peeing her pants? (Like tries to pee in a water bottle but the monitor sees and in the middle of peeing pulls up her pants on continues peeing therefore peeing her pants) 

In that situation, Stephanie doesn’t get a late hall pass since she got caught breaking a rule, and she also ends up with wet pants, so it’s the worst of both worlds.  She might as well head to class now with wet pants before she is late, so at least she doesn’t get in trouble for being late.  But she may face consequences for exposing herself while peeing in the water bottle, plus public humiliation for the wet pants.

5 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

In that situation, Stephanie doesn’t get a late hall pass since she got caught breaking a rule, and she also ends up with wet pants, so it’s the worst of both worlds.  She might as well head to class now with wet pants before she is late, so at least she doesn’t get in trouble for being late.  But she may face consequences for exposing herself while peeing in the water bottle, plus public humiliation for the wet pants.

I like this, just said it for me better. I like the way you put it together!. I like the head to class part, maybe she get made fun of.. just for fun? Consequences could be detention, possible desperation leading to a wetting again after detention? Cuz it allows no bathroom breaks under any circumstances. Also do we pick the clothes they are wearing, or are you not including that? (Character description: like background, clothes wearing, age, looks, etc) or no? 

Edited by Mickpick98342 (see edit history)