Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favourite motivation to wet?

Okay, bare with me for a bit because I don't really know how to put it yet, but here goes: 

We all have our different likes of fabric, situation and person who does it when it comes to wetting. 

We also have different scenarios of intention, mainly differentiating if it is intentional or an accident. 

But I don't feel like it is doing justice to answer the question that is burning in our mind when I read a story or watch a video: 

Why is that person peeing in their pants?

(I'm kinda assuming here that you ask yourself the same)

There is a difference between wetting yourself on purpose because you think "i really wanna do this",

because you need to pee anyway and think "hmm, might as well..."

or because you wet your underwear already and just give up to gain a level head be able to concentrate again. 

Even though they're all, technically, "on purpose "

Also, it makes a difference if the person in question is actually into it or even knows about the fact that people are into it. 

And I feel like we all have our own favourite motivations for ourselves and also for situation we imagine others to be in. 

So, I guess my question is...what are yours? 

How about another option?

I just like being wet. 

Not only do I pee my pants, but I also swim in my clothes. 

I used to take bike rides of about 8 miles or so each way that took me from home to a nearby university campus that has a big fountain.  Naturally, this is exerting, so I would hydrate well and . . . yeah, I'd wet whenever I needed to pee.  Then, once I got to the campus, I'd cool off in the fountain for a while, then get back on my bike and ride home.  All this while fully dressed.

Maybe that puts this as a subcategory of "I really wanna do this" but you get the idea. 

19 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

How about another option?

I just like being wet. 

Not only do I pee my pants, but I also swim in my clothes. 

I used to take bike rides of about 8 miles or so each way that took me from home to a nearby university campus that has a big fountain.  Naturally, this is exerting, so I would hydrate well and . . . yeah, I'd wet whenever I needed to pee.  Then, once I got to the campus, I'd cool off in the fountain for a while, then get back on my bike and ride home.  All this while fully dressed.

Maybe that puts this as a subcategory of "I really wanna do this" but you get the idea. 

Oh, those were just examples i came up with.

So, yeah, other options! 😄 That was partly what I was going for ^^

And it's in that subcategory i guess. The fact that you like wet clothes in general is...making it more precise, I would say. 

Favorite reasons for a person to deliberately wet in a story, or to do it yourself?

Sometimes I read a good omo story and want to feel what the character or the real person telling me of an accident just felt, and sometimes I like passing up bathroom opportunities to see if I can make it to the next and I don't, and then there's a borderline version (planned to do something like that later or just wanted to enjoy the full feeling, passed up a bathroom opportunity, it led to an accident that was genuine but also my fault.) 

Also, there's a whole subset for bedwetters. Held it too long when enjoying the full feeling, or the house's one bathroom is occupied, and you can't hold it? Just busy and you don't want to get up and go to the bathroom? Good thing your bed is protected! Going to hold until you lose control? If you don't want to do it outside where someone might see, and don't want to have to clean a hard floor or risk wetting the carpet, just lie down on the bed when you can feel that time's up. Wake up on a day you don't have anything to do and don't want to get out of bed to pee? Wetting yourself just after you wake up is not much different from wetting yourself just before. Of course, it's even better when you wake up wet and still needing to go. Just warm your puddle back up.

Being as omo-obsessed as I am, every single time I do any of those comes with the added bonus of getting to think of how this is what I helplessly and obliviously do in my sleep over and over because I really can't control myself. I may as well wet the bed a few more times than normal; it's not like I'll ever be able to keep it dry for long!

I like all kinds of reasons for peeing or wetting.

Sometimes I like watching a woman pee herself just because she's feeling naughty or as part of a dare.

Sometimes, it's intoxication or a stuck zipper while standing in front of a toilet.

Sometimes it's just a matter of relaxing and wetting in pants, panties, diaper and just embracing the relaxation. 

Sometimes it's a tickle fight, being bound and made to wait, or just commanded to go by a domme. 

These are just some of the ideas I came up with for watching a woman pee or wet herself. For some, it may be easier to count the ways they don't enjoy. 

Me personally, I don't really wet myself on purpose. And I don't really enjoy having an accident myself. 

But I do like watching or hearing about other people having an accident. And that's the thing that does it for me... The accident part. I like it not being sexual or fetishized, just an innocent accident. Sure a nice video of someone wetting on purpose can be hot but it doesn't appeal to me as much as an accident. 💕

Mostly, I don't really need a reason. Sometimes I just get the urge, and have to feel the feeling of a nice wetting. Othertimes, if I've held too long, and can't hold it anymore, then nature just does its thing, and I can't help wetting. Other accidents include wetting when I'm asleep, which I have no control over. Although sometimes if I wake up wet I might  just let the rest go in the bed and then just go back to sleep. Those nights that I wet the bed seem to be the nights that I get the best sleep, Sometimes I'll wet on purpose a little before I go to sleep to help myself sleep better.

7 hours ago, dwp said:

Mostly, I don't really need a reason. Sometimes I just get the urge, and have to feel the feeling of a nice wetting. Othertimes, if I've held too long, and can't hold it anymore, then nature just does its thing, and I can't help wetting. Other accidents include wetting when I'm asleep, which I have no control over. Although sometimes if I wake up wet I might  just let the rest go in the bed and then just go back to sleep. Those nights that I wet the bed seem to be the nights that I get the best sleep, Sometimes I'll wet on purpose a little before I go to sleep to help myself sleep better.

Bedwetters, represent! How often do you have accidents, day or night?

I'd say I don't have any single favorite motivation to wet. Most of the time I do it because I want to. Other times I don't plan on wetting, but I don't really want to stop what I'm doing to use the bathroom and just pee my panties. Occasionally I'll have a completely unplanned genuine accident, which is honestly my favorite (although idk if you could call that a motivation per se)

Fun/pleasure. Pretty simple answer, I know but often motivations are simple.

Mostly, I get a happy buzz from the sensation of the warm wetness as it spreads through whatever it is that I'm wearing, from watching the wet stain and how it spreads.

I also get a happy buzz from doing something "naughty" but still harmless.

And I get a buzz from sharing it with people who also enjoy it.

Wetting ourselves is a mix of forbidden (since we were toddlers), daring/naughty, and full of sensory pleasures that often cross over into being erotic. I often have an awareness I need to go and an instant unbidden thought: what if I did it in my pants? Can I? Do I have time? Do I want to...?

And of course I do want to. If I'm going to go for it and wet, one way I fairly often do it is to step into a little 'ageplay' scenario in which I'm 2 or 3 or 4 again and about to have an accident. I have a fascination ever since this started with what it was like when we were little, and sometimes (or as babies, always) did do it in our pants. I'll imagine where and why it's happening, and then watch and feel myself helplessly do it till I'm warm and wet all down my legs like the little boy I used to be.

I way love when my friends make me play pee dare games and I'm wearing my best clothes. Like when I get a Sunday off of work and I wear my best jeans and shirt an hoodies and I get dared to play a game an I don't know if I'm gonna get wet or stay dry.  It's like being way bad but not really.  It's totally fun. We play the pee dice game where you pick one safe number and the other boi picks a number that's double, you roll the dice and hafta pee whatever the number is.  If it's the safe number, he's gotta pee it.  If its the double number, I gotta pee double time.  It's way fun!!!

I wet the bed in my sleep a lot of nights. 
But if I wake up and it's wet already, I'll wet it again if I need to.

Growing up I wet the bed a lot too.  In my late teens when I didn't wet it in my sleep as much as I used to, I started wetting the bed if I woke up to go in the middle of the night even if it wasn't wet.  It felt good to do it and I slept better when I wet it and didn't get up.  Sometimes I would drink a lot of water before bed so either I would wet it, or I would wake up in the middle of the night and flood it.  

Eventually I didn't remember doing it much because my body seems to have conditioned to it.  In college I had single rooms or my own place so I didn't worry.

Even today I still like waking up wet, either wet diaper or bed.  It just feels right somehow.

I never needed much motivation to wet my pants either.  I like the feeling of letting go in whatever I'm wearing.  My favorite are accidental wettings from waiting too long, or spontaneous ones where I had no intention of doing it, but I had to go and emptied my bladder before I could reconsider, making it too late to do anything about it.  I have done it in various places. 

There's not one reason for me. Partly it's because it's a kink and I love the naughtiness of having an accident, especially if my husband then "punishes" me for it with spanking and sex. Partly it's because a full bladder feels really erotic "down there" and makes an orgasm so intense if I pee while doing it. Partly it's also just convenience too. When you're out and drunk it's so convenient to just let go in your skirt, or use a diaper, rather than worrying about finding a toilet in time. It's nice to just be able to relax on a road trip with my husband driving knowing that if I have to pee or poo, I can just do it in my skirt and my diaper will deal with it. On one occasion I even had a friend wet her skirt while I had also had an accident too, but thanks to my diaper, my skirt wasn't ruined. And as a fitness fan, it feels great to just pee down your legs while you run or work out. Being at ease with having an accident makes life so much more relaxed.

Well i do love doing it and will happily wet myself if given the chance. But i think the biggest motivation i have to wet is stress. And not stressed as in having an accident from it, or "omg i have got to pee but I'm so stressed out i don't want to move. Guess I'll just go." No mine is more being stressed out, long rough day, and i know exactly what can make me feel better. I make sure i have a nice full bladder to the bursting point. Then I'll pick where and how I'm going to wet. And then i give in to that naughty desire and slowly wet. And as i do, i can feel that tension just melt away as i enjoy the naughty thrill of what I'm doing. And it just feels so good and makes me so relaxed by the end. Of course I've usually got another form of tension after i wet but that one's a lot more enjoyable to deal with😏

Edited by Viralwolfe13 (see edit history)

I think for me, the motivation is internalized in terms of I really just enjoy giving up that kind of control I like to have over my life for a short period of time and the general taboo of not using a toilet. As others have said, we've been taught from a very young age to use the toilet and so to legit stand in front of it and proceed to pee down my legs and pants or whatever, provides an amount of thrill and arousal that has me coming back. The idea of going out into public and wetting / peeing where I'm not supposed to is just as thrilling.

Some people are into the object that is urine, making that a fetish, but for me, I am into the kink of urination, with favorite sub-kinks within the urination kink. It's all about the behavior. 

All that to say it's all about the taboo! I could erase everything else above this particular sentence, but we'll go with the stream of consciousness thought process 😂

Like others said, it's all about the taboo. I often pee outside the comfort of my apartment, and it's wonderful. I have a humiliation/avoiding humiliation kink, and wetting my skirt seems like the greatest way to indulge in it. (Of course, I'd rather not get caught, but getting caught doesn't seem too bad.) I'm also really motivated by the immense relaxation I get by going right then and there instead of getting to a toilet, and the warmth I feel during my pee.

I used to hold while horny and would challenge myself at times to stupid little wagers where if I would lose, I would let a little spurt go in my pants.  For example, if I was watching a movie on TV, I might agree with myself that if I see a really pretty woman in the next scene, I would wet my pants a little bit, or some little challenge like that.  If I was playing a video game, I might wet myself a little if I lost a life.  It was always fun to challenge myself a little, though I may have intentionally played a little worse a few times to relish in my defeat a little bit.  Put a CD on shuffle play and if it plays track 5, wet yourself a little more.  These challenges were limited only by my imagination.   It's kind of like the opposite of a drinking game.  You make up arbitrary rules where if the condition is met, you wet a little.

Has anyone else done something like this?  Could be a fun omo party game, when combined with drinking.  First rule, if you drink, you wet.  Beyond that, make up whatever rules you want.