Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has someone controlled your bladder? Have you controlled someone's bladder?

Hey friends, 

I wonder, what is your experience with having your bladder controlled or controlling someone's bladder? Has there maybe even been an RL person you could or can enjoy your fetish with? How did you do it? How was it? Was it as good as in your fantasy? 

My ex-GF let me control her bladder, her pee and her bathroom breaks on a daily basis and I loved it. 

Edited by MojaveDDLG (see edit history)

I have been controlled to some degree. My girlfriend and I bought one of those 24 packs of water and she would tell me when I was to drink some more. I wanted to see if I could have a genuine accident. I think she got a little bored and just decided that she wanted me to put on a show for her and create a wet spot... Then stop and start at her command. It wasn't really for an extended period of time though, just a fun afternoon at home. 

I had a blog on Tumblr for a while, and I've had my bladder controlled through DMs on there several times. I eventually stopped because of too many bad experiences, but there were a few times that were absolutely incredible. One guy had me send him videos, and was absolutely perfect with how he ordered me around... I miss him lmfao 

Never been able to do it in person but my biggest fantasy in the world is having a partner who liked controlling my bladder.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done that with a few people on this site, on Live Action Omo by giving them challenges, showing them pictures or videos of running water, sitting with legs spread and hands still, etc. Sometimes it ended wet, sometimes but, but every time they enjoyed it.

I've been on the receiving end of this once, and it ended a lot sooner than I had hoped, I wanted her to make me involuntarily wet all the way, but it DID lead to the longest involuntary leak I'd ever experienced and was really fun.