Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shall we discuss the fascinating movie about pee desperation?

6 hours ago, peeople said:

Do you think the actress in the movie actually has a full bladder?

Or pure performance

Her acting was so real, and that made me think that she actually had a full bladder by the time of filming these desperate scenes. However some of her leg movements didn't correspond with pee desperation. (Just my opinion) But her facial expressions, distress and postures were clearly explaining pee desperation. Perhaps, in order to make the film more real, they might have asked the actress to have a very full bladder for the filming of these scenes. Who knows..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi beautiful people here ❤️, Recently I watched an Indian film regarding pee desperation. The film was about an Indian policewoman struggling to hold pee during her duty. The whole movie was abou

I watched the movie a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. I thought the acting was really good and the scenario of a policewoman assigned to guard a bridge all day for a VIP visit was quite realisti

Glad you started a separate thread about this as I was thinking about doing the same but it seems you beat me to it. It really was a truly excellent movie and it's really the only movie that I know of

7 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Perhaps, in order to make the film more real, they might have asked the actress to have a very full bladder for the filming of these scenes. Who knows..

That seems pretty unlikely. On the other hand, when an actor has to cry, they don't kill one of his relatives the day before, to make the acting more realistic.

1 hour ago, Marco said:

That seems pretty unlikely. On the other hand, when an actor has to cry, they don't kill one of his relatives the day before, to make the acting more realistic.

No but there have been cases where an actor was shown something traumatic to make them more likely to cry, for example in the first Scream movie Wes Craven told Drew Barrymore stories about animal abuse(she's a big time animal lover) to get her to cry in the opening scene.

3 hours ago, Marco said:

True but that's an exaggeration. Something like pee isn't too unreasonable to prepare for, just drink a bunch of fluids, there are many film scenes (usually indie films and foreign films) that definitely have real wetting. 

• 1 year later...

I watched this film just last night. I quite enjoyed it. As many have already said on here, the acting was really strong. But I did find it kind of weird that she hadn’t grabbed herself much. I understand stuff like this is still considered inappropriate, plus she was a strong police officer. But realistically, I know many people (including myself) can’t HELP but hold themselves when this desperate.

I also enjoyed the deeper meaning about woman’s rights. I also loved the plot as a whole! It was awesome how a movie managed to work desperation into a plot of a film.

I especially loved how the ending of the film suggested she wet herself without actually showing us the audience!

All that being said, the movie did leave me with a sort of hollow feeling afterwards.

Fir the longest time I have felt guilty about being male. I hate my gender and all things associated with it! Men do such bad things, it makes me sick. That is also why I am upset with myself for enjoying desperation. Watching women in pain is incredibly mean when you think about it. And I am upset with myself for liking this.

The song towards the end of the film made me very angry with myself for enjoying this stuff.

That is also why I often post on here asking if women actually like desperation. Apart from being curious about the female mind in itself, hearing a woman say she is into this stuff makes me feel less guilty about being a man into desperation.

Let the record state, I would NEVER do what the inspector did! I would not tease her. Rather I would take her to the nearest toilet. I would even drive through the rain with a bedpan if I had to, just like that one guy. I would also take on the role of the chief and shout at the inspector for his horrible behavior! I would have stopped the ambulance to help her.

I know I would do this stuff to help, but I still dislike myself for being a man AND for being aroused by these awful situations.

Cab anyone relate to this? Sorry this post was so long!

All around a great film! Wish more existed like this! (Just maybe other films that don’t make me feel as bad).

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...