Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Diapered countdown to new year’s!

So last night I decided to count down till the new year in a special way, how? By being fully diapered 24-7 until the new year!

my rules are

I have to be diapered at all times no matter what circumstances including showers and everything.

no toilet use at all not even between charges.

Whenever I need to go I am not allowed to hold it and do something like leave the room or anything, I have to use the diaper right there and then.

I started on the 27th by putting on a diaper before bed, woke up on the 28th and the challenge had officially started. Made breakfast and had a few small wettings, hard to immediately go in your pants after trying not to do that for months on end. Afternoon passes and a few more small wettings pass before a good flood, though didn’t need to poop weirdly enough. Got changed and since these are relatively cheap pullups I’m a bit nervous about doing anything big. Pretty normal afternoon until I got ready for my shower, felt it coming but couldn’t do anything so I put on two pullups a proper diaper and my plastic panties on. In the shower I felt the urge to go and couldn’t do anything about it so I just let it rip before finishing my shower as quickly as possible. It got mixed up with water and was a sludgy mess that took forever to clean. Finally here I am its 10:25 on the 28th when writing this and I’m sitting in a clean northshore supreme. 

will update 

Personally, I would have made an exception for taking a shower... Still no holding, of course, but at least take the diaper off there and get all your skin cleaned up. It needs it to be healthy.  

I imagine you'll be surprised how quickly your control wanes even after only 3-4 days of zero holding whatsoever. It's very much a learned habit and honestly, your brain wants to let go most of the time. I was pretty impressed at how quickly it became almost second nature to let go while I'm wearing in bed (only doing overnight wears so far), only took about a week of consistent wearing to make it easy, and another week or two for it to become a sometimes "barely wake up" experience.

20 hours ago, DakotaDriver said:

Personally, I would have made an exception for taking a shower... Still no holding, of course, but at least take the diaper off there and get all your skin cleaned up. It needs it to be healthy.  

I make sure to clean up well between changes and always wear a clean diaper into showers, I’m making sure not to get diaper rash or anything since that would be a pain.

Just finished the 29th pretty uneventful day woke up and flooded my diaper, ate breakfast got changed. Pretty slow day overall though I did put in an order for some more diapers, pink northshore megamaxs and flex supreme’s should fill the drawer nicely. Wettings are getting easier again and I’m hoping this doesn’t make me start bedwetting again because thats an annoying habit it break. Eating more fiber since wet messes are a pain to clean up and surprisingly I’m a bit of a germaphobe dispite having this kink, last time I ended up wiping enough that my ass was hurting. No one knows about the diapers yet thankfully since I have people staying over though not making a face when messing yourself right next to a family member is an forever uncomfortable experience....I just hope I don’t end up letting anyone see or the explanation would be not fun, skirts make it easier to hide but the wind outside could cause a problem since I’m spending a reasonable amount of time outside.  Dec 30 12:20AM while typing this and I’m getting ready for bed with another nice northshore supreme, highly recommend them by the way, holds a lot and plenty roomy doesn’t leak easily either.

anyways Goodnight! I look forward to another day of being diapered until the next year. 
will update 

30th, things are going well! Wettings and messings are a lot easier, almost wet the bed this morning and was stopping myself when I remembered the whole challenge and continued. Kept the diaper on until about noon when it started sagging badly and smelling badly. Today I decided to ditch the cheap pullups since they tend to start falling down when full and I was using 4-6 a day. Today I used tranquility ATN, good cheap tab style diapers. Not my favorite but they stay on and hold a reasonable amount also pretty loud. Either way only used two today, but even better my new diapers came today! Pink megamaxs look great and very pleasant to wear. I am getting pretty fast at changing diapers although a little tired of it. Since tomorrow is the 31th I’m going to test out these new megamaxs by wearing one from now to new years, a full 24 hours with an added booster pad or two. 
got my diaper on and ready for tomorrow, also got some pictures of the diaper drawer and the new stuff!

one day till 

D828B372-7410-460D-832A-A1D1ADD7F426.jpeg

9A8D33DC-4E36-4341-BAF1-4880E6AECACB.jpeg

0C211073-2AF1-44E1-9397-C8BE710A35A2.jpeg

618A849A-E3F4-47C0-AA38-67E820E327F6.jpeg

Happy new year’s from texas! The megamax plan didn’t go to well, held up great until around 4:00pm when it leaked onto the couch. Not fun in front of family but thats not an interesting story, it snowed for the first time in years here! I had a big enough blast messing around in it that I got covered in the stuff, I was pretty cold but my diaper was nice and warm. Ending it tonight where after 12 I’ll take the diaper off and go to bed unprotected, but now its time to celebrate the new year!

• 2 months later...