Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ video - a nice casual on purpose wetting in front of my house (with a little furry freind watching) πŸ’œ

2 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Fantastic! I hope it wasn't too cold. Thanks for sharing hun!

Thanks your welcome 😊

It was freezing lol. But I I didn't stayΒ in those jeans, I changed into blue jeans and wet them in the car this evening and stayed wet ujtil we got home lol. That was more cold, and despite havingΒ the heating on full in the car,Β it was still very chilly πŸ˜‚

Time to carry on with the fun in bed I guess, so I'm drinking water now! πŸ’š

20201228_210842.jpg

20201228_210822.jpg

20201228_210754.jpg

20201228_210741.jpg

20201228_210719.jpg

20201228_210707.jpg

5 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Haha yes she did πŸ˜‚ she also appeared in my first ever video back in 2015 lol. She has a habit of wandering in shots or trying to get attention! Shes pretty used to it, had her in my home for 10 years now..πŸ˜‚

That’s awesome. I did recently saw a video of girl wetting herself and her dog was watching it and I think it was trying to drink her pee.

Beautiful.Β  I figured that it was probably cold when you wet, so you went inside to take off those white jeans before they got too cold, then into some new jeans.Β  Actually, I just thought of an idea.Β  Wetting one pair of jeans out where it's cold, then going inside and taking a nice new pair of Jeans fresh out of the dryer so that they are nice, warm and cozy.Β  Clothes fresh out of the dryer are awesome.

5 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I just walked home and I really needed a wee. So I treated myself to a sneaky wetting in my fresh white jeans outside my house.

I had a little furry freind watch me this time 🀭

Love your videos and I appreciate you uploading many for free 😁. I'm wondering if you've made any videos (free or paid) that are more focused on desperation rather than just wetting, or if you plan to make any. I've tried looking and I don't think you have, but I could be wrong. 

10 hours ago, Breloom said:

Two excellent jeans wettings! It feels so good to just let go while you're in the car, doesn't it?

Let us know if you end up peeing the bed too 😊

I certainly did end up wetting the bed after my wet evening in the car 🀭 

I'll post a few pics and video later of my enjoying myself ❀

9 hours ago, love2peemyself said:

You are lovely adorable thanks a lot for peeing your cute jeans and sharing itπŸ₯°

Your welcome. Thank you 😘

8 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Beautiful.Β  I figured that it was probably cold when you wet, so you went inside to take off those white jeans before they got too cold, then into some new jeans.Β  Actually, I just thought of an idea.Β  Wetting one pair of jeans out where it's cold, then going inside and taking a nice new pair of Jeans fresh out of the dryer so that they are nice, warm and cozy.Β  Clothes fresh out of the dryer are awesome.

Yes clothes fresh from the dryer feel awesome this time of year ❀

8 hours ago, JBman123 said:

Love your videos and I appreciate you uploading many for free 😁. I'm wondering if you've made any videos (free or paid) that are more focused on desperation rather than just wetting, or if you plan to make any. I've tried looking and I don't think you have, but I could be wrong. 

Yes your right!

For me, the turn on is more in the actual wetting,Β  but I can have a little fun with desperation sonetimes. I will look to create some soon focused on that aspect too as I know a lot of people out there like the desperation as much as the wetting! πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Lukhas said:

Nice cat! Yes, your soaked butt is nice too but you already know it πŸ™‚Β 

Hope you will be same bad girl in 2021. Wish you all good next year!

Thank you! πŸ™‚

on sure I will be! Ive been wetting for fun since IΒ was a teen.πŸ₯°

5 minutes ago, knockonthedoor said:

Your cat has really nice colors! What its name?

Also, great work as always!

Her name is Flash 😊 she is about 10/11 years old now.

Thank you πŸ₯°

Guest Nils JD

A wetting in white jeans without undies and flats without socks... kinky! 😏

And I don't know if these sneakers look familiar to me! πŸ˜„

23 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I just walked home and I really needed a wee. So I treated myself to a sneaky wetting in my fresh white jeans outside my house.

I had a little furry freind watch me this time 🀭

20201228_210601.jpg

20201228_210544.jpg

20201228_210533.jpg

20201228_210518.jpg

20201228_210510.jpg

20201228_210500.jpg

20201228_210449.jpg

20201228_210439.jpg

20201228_210430.jpg

20201228_210416.jpg

Β 

21 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Thanks your welcome 😊

It was freezing lol. But I I didn't stayΒ in those jeans, I changed into blue jeans and wet them in the car this evening and stayed wet ujtil we got home lol. That was more cold, and despite havingΒ the heating on full in the car,Β it was still very chilly πŸ˜‚

Time to carry on with the fun in bed I guess, so I'm drinking water now! πŸ’š

20201228_210842.jpg

20201228_210822.jpg

20201228_210754.jpg

20201228_210741.jpg

20201228_210719.jpg

20201228_210707.jpg

Β 

9 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

For me, the turn on is more in the actual wetting,Β  but I can have a little fun with desperation sonetimes. I will look to create some soon focused on that aspect too as I know a lot of people out there like the desperation as much as the wetting! πŸ™‚

Must be I'm team Alice then. πŸ˜‰

I'm amazed to actually see a "pure" wetter, since most girls I talk to seem to like the desperation part slightly more or even almost outright.

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Ive been wetting for fun since IΒ was a teen.πŸ₯°

Me too, in fact I peed myself first accidentaly when I was 7y/o. And I got some unknown feeling at that time. Later when I was over 11 I started with omo.

I tried to stop with it when I was for first time in longtime relationship but it was unpossible, omo will be with me to my last day here πŸ™‚Β 

14 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Me too, in fact I peed myself first accidentaly when I was 7y/o. And I got some unknown feeling at that time. Later when I was over 11 I started with omo.

I tried to stop with it when I was for first time in longtime relationship but it was unpossible, omo will be with me to my last day here πŸ™‚Β 

Aww that's cute!

I used to wet on purpose when I was maybe 10/11 yes old and started enjoying it from there.Β 

Β