Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Capacity of Friendship

Avery was hesitant to commit to either tentative plan, but knew she needed to do something. It wasn’t going to be long before she wet herself at school, and that would spell an end to any dreams of romantic relationships for the next 4 years. With that in mind, she decided to go talk to her mom again, hoping to avoid having to take extraordinary steps.

”Mom? I wanted to talk about my accident.”

”Yes? I’m sorry it happened, Avery, but it’s only to be expected if you aren’t careful about remembering to go to the bathroom.”

“Mom, I was being careful. I used the bathroom before I went to lacrosse, and you know there aren’t any bathrooms there. Can we see a doctor?”

”What would that do?”

Avery admitted that she wasn’t quite sure, but thought they might be able to figure out whether anything was wrong.

“Just because you need to go to the bathroom? I guess we can ask at your next annual physical, but it seems kind of silly to make a separate appointment. If it’s still an issue in June, we can talk about it then. Until then, I think if you pay more attention to when you need to go, and drink less water, you’ll be fine. Plus, lacrosse practice is basically over for the winter, and when else are you without a bathroom for 3 hours?”

Avery had been known to hydrate to a ridiculous extent at times, so this critique wasn’t completely nonsensical. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem like she was going to convince her mother, and she didn’t want to share her accidents at other times, because then she’d have to explain why she didn’t come home soaked then. She went back up to her room, defeated and planning her next move. Her first plan-purposely exaggerating the frequency of her accidents to convince her mother-was clearly on shaky ground, so she instead decided to go for her secondary plan. Depressed by the frequency of her bladder issues and her mom’s lack of sympathy, she had an unproductive evening before drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Grace was also feverishly planning for the upcoming weeks. Her ideal world involved wearing Ally’s new diapers at home, but she didn’t quite know how she was going to accomplish that, as her mom was still under the impression that GoodNites were working fine for her. This impression was slightly misleading-her bigger messy accidents often involved a bit of leakage into her pants, especially if she couldn’t change immediately. However, Grace very much didn’t want to end up wearing the absurdly thick diapers at school, as she suspected they’d be very obvious. Further complicating matters was the question of how long Ally would be wearing these diapers, and how effective her mother’s campaign to dissuade her from using them out of convince would be.

The next morning, Grace learned the answer to that question: not very. Rather than using the bathroom upon waking up, Ally again decided to remain in bed with diaper on until she was expected to start her choir practice. At that point, she tiptoed to the bathroom, parents still enjoying an early morning, and changed out of her diaper. When grace did the same a few minutes later, she examined the diaper, and found it to be even bulkier than before, but not anywhere near to full. It was clear that Ally had used the diaper to perhaps a quarter of its capacity. Grace’s excitement grew, but she still hadn’t fleshed out the details of how she was going to actually get to wear one of these new diapers.

During her piano practice, Grace used her fresh pull-up, enjoying the feeling of her warm padding on the piano bench, and the convince of not having to interrupt her piano practice. She made sure to change out of the damp pull-up before going to the park, however, now somewhat desperate to go poop. Once they got a fair distance away from the ports potty’s at the park, Grace tapped her mother on the shoulder and whispered “Mom, I need to go poop. I’ll catch back up” She then turned around, and started heading back towards the portapotties. Once she was there, and safely tucked away in the porta-potties, she  reached into her pull-up and disfigured the leg guards so that they wouldn’t hold poop. She then allowed her bowels to release, the MiraLax induced diarrhea flooding into the absorbent pad of her pull-ups and out each side into her leggings, leaving her with a total mess underneath her skirt. She then began to quickly waddle back to where she knew her mom and family where. When she got there, feeling the sticky mess of her accident all over, she tapped her mom’s shoulder again, and pulled her aside.

“Mom, I have a bit of an issue, I didn’t make it back to the toilet in time, so I pooped my pull-up, but I was going to get cleaned up in the porta-potty, but as I was walking there, it leaked all into my pants. I didn’t have wipes or anything, so I didn’t even bother to try and change, because I’d have just made it worse.”

“So you’re messy now?”

Grace miserably nodded. It wasn’t hard to portray discomfort, because she was quite uncomfortable in reality at the moment.

”Ok, we’ll head home. I’m sorry. Did something different happen this time?”

”I don’t know, I’ve had little leaks before, but not like this. I think I was walking more, and my poop was less solid than normal.”

By the time they got back to the car, Grace’s leggings were sodden with moisture from her poop. Her mom dug a towel out of some recess of the trunk for her to sit on, and they drove home, Grace subdued in the corner. She tried to gauge how quickly she could replicate this, and hopefully convince her mom to suggest a change.

They got home and Grace got cleaned up, not particularly enjoying cleaning her poop out of her pants. She decided to lay off her exploits for a few days, and instead try and figure out what Ally was doing exactly with her new diapers. That evening, her mom checked Ally’s diaper right before lights out, and found it dry. She praised Ally for this, and left, but Grace strongly suspected that Ally had wet herself immediately after her mom had left. She couldn’t prove it yet, or bring it to her mom’s attention, however. The next morning, Grace’s suspicions were further strengthened when Ally’s morning bathroom visit didn’t involve a flushed toilet, and her diaper, upon Grace’s examination, was still warm from the heat of her urine. She’d woken up long enough ago that Grace was nearly certain she’d used her diaper before changing out of it, but again didn’t have a good way to demonstrate that inconspicuously. Trying to solve these dual diaper problems, she went off to school, and proceeded to have a relatively uneventful day.

Avery, on the other hand, was able to avoid wetting herself through careful planning, but was anxious for an entirely different reason. After she made it home safely, and relieved her bladder, she told her mom she was going out on a bike ride because the weather was nice. This was partially true: the weather being nice certainly aided this bike ride, but it wasn’t the reason she went. Making sure to grab her wallet before she left, she headed to the local Wal-aid, wearing her school backpack, ostensibly to carry her bike lock. Upon her arrival there, she practically tiptoed inside the store, and looked around to make sure nobody she knew was at the store. Having verified this, she headed to the aisle of diapers. Once she got in the aisle, she realized that there was a bewildering variety of options, and thought back to the diaper that Grace had put on her twice. Both times, while stressed by the experience, the diaper itself had been far from the worst part, and she couldn’t say that she found the feeling particularly offensive. She’d come up with this plan after firmly committing to think of the diaper as just an extension of her bladder capacity, nothing more or less, but she still felt an intense pang of embarrassment as she went to examine one of the boxes of diapers. After a few minutes of examination, Avery thought she’d figured out what she needed. She wanted something that wasn’t just for leaks-though heavens knew she could use that too-so she was looking for a high-absorbency product. She had also come to the conclusion that the vast majority of the products there were targeted for someone with a substantially larger waistline than she had: both she and Grace were tiny, and even the smallest adult products there had slightly too large of a waist range. However, she saw on one package that it said the largest of hip and waist measurements should be used, and she hoped that applied to all of the products. Finally, she thought she wanted a underwear-style diaper, because that was what she had used with Grace. 

She ended up with something called Depends Protection Plus underwear for women, which she hoped fit her needs. Now came time to check out. She assumed the part of bored teenager sent on an errand by her mom, and headed to the cashier. Before checking out, she checked to make sure nobody was behind her, and asked the cashier to wait for a moment while she confirmed the size. Pretending to text for a moment, she looked up and asked the cashier whether he knew whether her grandmother’s waist, which she named as 24”, was an extra small or a small, and if they had extra smalls here. He professed ignorance to the first question, but replied in the negative to the second, and Grace shrugged and bought the diapers, using cash, anyway. She then went outside to her bike, stored the moderately sized package in her backpack, and sped off towards a nearby park where she knew she could be alone, feeling pressure build in her bladder. Once she was there, she pulled off her shorts and underwear, and changed into her new diaper. It felt different than the one she had worn with Grace: similarly bulky, but larger, and more underwear and less pull-up like.

Deciding she needed to test the capacity of the diaper before using it for real, she released her bladder.

Edited by Fjjfjfnnskkbfn (see edit history)
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Avery watched as the clock continued to tick, one black rectangle at a time. Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Each noise was another second closer to freedom from the stuffy classroom and the droning voice of Mr. Du

Starting this attempt at 2:45, Grace headed back to her room, noticing the bloated feeling in her torso. She continued to clean up the floor before, after about half an hour, she felt the need to go p

“Why are you carrying a diaper around?” Avery whisper-asked, her incredulity at the situation taking her mind off of the accident she had just had. ”My mom insists on it-she says it’s a good idea

Avery felt a sudden rush of liquid into her new underwear. The already slightly bulky crotch expanded as it warmed, forcing her into a slight waddle as she stood up. As far as she could tell, the diaper hadn’t leaked, but it was clearly soaked. She pulled her shorts and underwear back over her diaper, seeing how discreet they were. It wasn’t impossible to tell that her underwear were were bulky, but it wasn’t obvious either, and it certainly wasn’t obvious that she had just wet herself. Avery, fairly satisfied with this result, decided to just wear slightly less skin-tight clothing until she had figured out what was wrong. She rode home on her bike, feeling the squishy sensation of wet padding on her legs with every pedal stroke. Once home, she went up to her room, paranoid that her mother could tell her shorts fit differently. There, she began to think about disposal of her diaper. She couldn’t dispose of it in the indoor trash can, so instead, she got a small trash bag out of the bathroom, put the sodden diaper in it, and tucked it away under her chair, ready to be disposed of later on, when she had a chance to go out to the outdoor trash cans without her mother seeing what she was carrying. She then tried to find a place to safely store the remaining 23 diapers.

Unfortunately, her room didn’t have a surplus of nooks and crannies where she could store diapers without being noticed. She eventually decided on the bottom of her sweater drawer, safely covered by a layer of hoodies and unlikely to be disturbed by her mother.

For the rest of the evening, her heart pounded wherever her mother came into her room. Thankfully, her secrets remained safe as the paperwork for the end of year trip to the Ashland Shakespeare Festival was signed, her mom’s absence after-school tomorrow was explained, and her laundry was taken downstairs.

The next morning, Avery made sure her bedroom door was securely shut, and swapped her normal underwear for a depends. She hoped not to have any issues, but last week had shown she could never be to careful, even when she was just on the bus. She made it to school and back home without mishap, changing back into underwear immediately upon her arrival and breathing a sigh of relief. It didn’t appear that anyone had noticed her change of underwear, as the Depends were quite discreet, especially when dry. Knowing her diapers were a limited supply, she put her dry but worn Depends back in her secret storage place, and took advantage of her mother’s doctor’s appointment to dispose of her wet underwear. 

Grace, on the other hand, constructed a mishap for herself. After her piano lesson, as she was walking out, still out of sight of her mother, she reached into her GoodNite and repeated her disfiguration of the leg guards, She’d changed at school, in an attempt to ensure any examination to find out the results of the leak didn’t reveal a wet and messy diaper. On the way home, she once again expressed her need to poop to her mother, who expressed sympathy and promised to try and get them home as soon as possible. A few minutes later, she released her bowels into the set of her pants. As before, the sabotaged pull-ups were unable to contain the results of her “accident,” and it quickly spread across the seat of her pants and started soaking into the thin leggings and skirt. She looked up to her mom, and admitted her accident:

”Mom, it happened again. My pull-up leaked. I don’t know why this keeps happening!”

“Oh, that’s too bad! Have you been doing anything different?”

”No, they’ve just started leaking more. Maybe my poops are getting less solid? Like originally, my problem happened, and now it’s getting worse?”

”I don’t know, but that sounds plausible. That can’t be comfortable.”

When they got home, Grace got out of the car, her skirt and leggings both wet from her stool around her butt.

”That looks terrible, I’m sorry”

Grace was indeed rather uncomfortable, and rather impatient: she hoped her mom soon offered the obvious solution, which was a switch in protection.

”What if someone at school sees?”

”That wouldn’t be great. I’ll do some research, and we’ll figure out a solution.”

”I’d be dead.”

Her mom thought that this might be slight hyperbole, but remembered enough of her high school years to know that Grace wasn’t far off.

After Grace was properly changed and cleaned up, her mom took a few minutes to do some research while Grace was in the shower, which is the outcome Grace had intended to achieve, knowing GoodNite’s weren’t exactly recommended for severe fecal incontinence. 

After Grace came back out, her mom called her over to talk.

”I looked into it some online, and I found that pull-ups like the one you’re wearing aren’t the best for poop. It seems like a tabbed brief would do a better job.”

”What’s a tabbed brief?”

”Like Ally’s new protection. I think you should start wearing something like that” Grace’s mom wasn’t looking forward to cleaning the stain out of her car seat, and she knew more leaky accidents could spell disaster for her daughter.

“How am I going to disguise those under my clothes? They’re so thick”

”I know, it’ll be tough, but I think we can figure it out. It’s better than having an obvious accident, right?”

”I guess”

Grace didn’t point out that her mom had selected Ally’s diapers to be excessively thick, and that she probably didn’t need that much absorbency for poop. However, she was seriously worried about how she’d hide that thick of a diaper under her clothes. Her mom followed her upstairs, suggesting she try on one of Ally’s to see how it fit.

After some trouble getting all the tapes right, she decided to let her mother diaper her, at least this once. Her mom successfully strapped it on, and as Grace had previously noted, it was seriously bulky. She also was surprised by how far up her torso it came, but realized that that feature actually was useful for her stated purpose: poop had come out of the top of the GoodNites several times. Walking around, she noticed slightly more crinkling and substantially more material than she was used to.

Her mom, trying to make light of the situation, headed to her room. “Fashion show time!”

Grace first tried sweatpants over her diaper. This didn’t go so well-it was pretty obvious she was wearing a diaper beneath when she walked around. Next, her time-tested legging/skirt combo, which worked surprisingly well with the thicker diaper: without either, it was obvious, but with both, it just looked like she had a bigger butt than normal, which she wasn’t entirely unhappy about: the diaper actually created curves on her otherwise flat body for the skirt to sit over. Finally, she tried a looser pair of jeans, and was shocked by how well they worked: other than a bit of a bulky front, they hid everything near-perfectly.

She reluctantly agreed to try it. There was only one more issue:

”Mom, how will I pee while wearing one of these? I can’t pull it down like the old ones.”

“Hm. I think these are supposed to have refastenable tapes, or you might be able to slide it down-you don’t exactly have wide hips, at least not yet.”

Grace tried doing exactly that, and found with some shimmying, she was successful.

“Ok. Thanks mom. I hope these don’t leak!”

Post approval issue was figured out! New old post comes after post ending with “having to poop herself.” I’d strongly recommend re-reading that section. 

Naturally, Grace couldn’t wait to try out using her new underwear, and didn’t plan to be sliding the diaper down to pee too much. She started working on her homework, still unused to the significant bulk between her legs her new underwear imposed. After about half an hour, she started to need to pee. She set her pen down, leaned back, made sure her door was closed, and pulled down her pants, revealing her diaper. Then, she let go, allowing her bladder to soak the voluminous padding of the MegaMax. Her urine was quickly absorbed, and while she thought the diaper was a bit bulkier and squishier, she didn’t notice much of a change. She decided to experiment for her next wetting, and set up a challenge for herself. First, she noted the time on her phone as the time when her bladder was last empty. Then, she got up, enjoying the feeling of thick and warm padding between her legs, and went to the bathroom, using the gargle cup to quickly down 4 cups of water. She then returned to her homework, and resolved to see how long it took her bladder to fill under these conditions.

An hour later, she noticed the first signs of her having to use the bathroom. These quickly escalated until she felt an urgent need to find a bathroom, and began to squirm in her seat. Normally, she’d be aggressively seeking out a restroom at this point, but she continued to work on her homework, hyper focused while holding in her pee. After a few more minutes, her bladder was starting to get uncomfortable, and tried to cross her legs to help her strained bladder muscles, before realizing that that wasn’t comfortably possible with her new padding. Her need continued to escalate past the point at which she could continue to productively work, and instead, she stuck her hand in her crotch, pressing it hard against the padding of her diaper to try to buy herself another few minutes. Those passed, and Grace was nearly bent double, bladder yearning for release, but she still managed to retain control. Five more minutes saw her in much the same position: in too much need to safely make it to the bathroom, or even get out of her chair, but still firmly in control. However, her time was numbered at this point, and with the passage of a few more minutes, she knew she couldn’t hold on for much longer, her bladder engorged by the water she had drank. She felt the release of moisture against her crotch first, followed by the rapid warming of the padding under her hand as her pee sprayed into the thirsty diaper. She continued to pee for thirty seconds before finally ceasing. She looked at her diaper again, and was impressed by its capacity: while her GoodNites would have been on the verge of leaking, her new protection appeared only slightly yellow on the white front, and were barely damp on the inside. They had swollen slightly more, but there was still clearly plenty of capacity left. Grace checked the time. 93 minutes since she was empty, having drank about two liters of water. She resolved to try to improve that number in the future, using her diaper to ensure that no messy clothing resulted.

As she headed downstairs for dinner, she realized that she hadn’t voided all of the water she drank: her bladder was still rapidly refilling. Midway through dinner, it reached the point where she couldn’t last much longer without showing visible-and hard to explain-signs of desperation, so she wet herself again, trusting her new padding to absorb the third full bladder worth of urine. Thankfully, it did safely, though it grew even more between her legs. She worried some about her waddle before realizing that any awkwardness could be played off as the consequence of a dry, but much larger, diaper. After dinner and after clearing the table, she headed up to her room to complete her homework, and unconsciously began to hold her bladder again. Once she was finished, and got up to head downstairs and relax for a few minutes while Ally was put to bed, she vaguely noticed that she needed to pee, but decided to wait a bit, and text on her phone for a while. At this point, her diaper was fairly obvious, even beneath her jeans, due to how much it had grown in size. Thankfully, her parents didn’t have a side-by-side comparison, and didn’t notice the change. Ally came down to say goodnight, outfitted for sleep in her overthick diaper, before heading up to go to bed. Her mom followed, put her to bed, and confirmed her diaper was dry. Grace’s suspicion persisted, but she didn’t know how to discreetly and concretely confirm it as of yet. Almost an hour later, she put her phone down and got up to go to bed. As she did so, a sudden wave of desperation hit her: she’d been holding her bladder without realizing it for all this time. Grace almost wet her diaper immediately, but realized her parents had probably seen her reaction, so she instead retreated up to her bathroom, flushed the toilet, changed into PJs, and went to lay in bed, now barely managing to control her bladder. She repeated the exercise from early, enjoying the feel of gradually building desperation followed by the sudden climax of relief, and was thrilled that her padding, while now undeniably wet, still appeared to have the capacity for several more wettings. Swollen diaper between her legs, she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Grace woke up, as usual, to a sudden need to pee. She remembered she was wearing a wet diaper before getting out of bed, and soaked it again, before drifting back off to sleep. She woke up a bit later to her alarm, and noticed that her sister was awake, but still ensconced in the top bunk. She suspected that she hadn’t yet left for her morning bathroom visit, preferring to use her diaper instead, and saw a potential opportunity. Swinging out of bed, she headed to the bathroom, planning on an early shower. Once she got there, she pulled down her pajamas and examined her diaper, realizing that while it was certainly quite wet, it wasn’t quite to its full capacity at the moment, despite how much it had swollen, especially with her latest two wettings. It was now rathe difficult to disguise underneath her clothes, and Grace realized that she needed to make sure to change her diaper every morning before heading off to school to avoid detection. She stripped off her diaper now, regretting that she didn’t get the chance to soak it fully, and stepped into the bathtub, taking a nice, long, luxurious shower.

As Grace had suspected, Ally was still in her nighttime diaper, and had used it since she woke up. Her mom came into the room, and quickly realized that her younger daughter was still wearing her diaper, despite having woken up 90 minutes ago.

”Ally, why are you still wearing your diaper?”

”Because I haven’t gotten up yet!”

”Have you had to go pee since you woke up?”

Ally chose not to answer this question, looking down at the floor beneath her mother’s feet instead.

“Ally, I thought you wanted to be a big girl. You were doing so well, I was almost going to give you back your big girl panties, but then you wet yourself on purpose again. I guess you’ll have to stay in diapers.”

”Mom, I am a big girl! I just didn’t want to get out of bed.”

”Ally....”

At this point, the conversation was over. A freshly diapered Grace soon reentered the room, and chose her outfit to wear to school.

On the bus, she was paranoid about the increased thickness of her underwear, but nobody noticed except for Avery, who asked if she was wearing new pants. She shook her head, and Avery chalked it up to a slight difference in fit.

Grace’s school day was blissful. She managed to totally ignore the bathroom for the entire day, wetting her diaper whenever her bladder decided to release. Three bladders worth of urine later, she was back on the bus home, again a bit worried about the thickness of her butt, but confident that the hoodie she had tied around her waist hid it well. She seemed to be correct about this, as she didn’t attract any more comments, and made it safely home without incident.

The rest of that week, and the next week, passed similarly for both girls. Grace pooped her new protection a few times, happy at the more secure containment, and wet it many more times, thrilled by the fact that she could ignore any worries of capacity. She tested the capacity once, and found that the diaper started leaking on her eighth full wetting, more than she normally had in one day. Avery, meanwhile, continued wearing her depends to school, only using them twice.

Then, on Saturday of the next week, things changed again for Avery. She woke up, and quickly realized something was off. Pulling back her sheets, she smelled a strong urine scent, and saw the large damp patch centered around her crotch. She went down to her mom, and quickly asked her to come up to her room.

”Mom, I wet the bed.” Avery reported while on her way.

”Really? Oh sweetie, I’m sorry. Let’s get your bed cleaned up, and then we can schedule a doctor’s appointment like you’ve been asking for.”

“Mom, I have something else to tell you, and I’m sorry I’ve kept it a secret. I’ve had two more accidents, but I’ve been wearing depends to school, so they were contained. I bought them at Wal-aid when I went on that bike ride”

”Why didn’t you tell me, Avery? You can always talk to me!”

Avery shrugged noncommittally, deciding that now was not the time to point out that she had tried.

”I think you’re right. Let’s set up a doctors appointment, and in the meantime, wearing depends sounds like a good idea. Do you need more?”

”Not yet, but I will soon.”

“Ok, just let me know.”

Avery was elated that her mom finally listened to her, and her mood wasn’t dampened until the next morning, when, despite the Depends she had worn to bed, she once again woke up with wet sheets.

After informing her mom of this, her mom suggested that she needed thicker protection. Avery wasn’t such a fan of the clear implication-diapers-but agreed that it made sense, given the circumstances. Her mom ordered a few different products after some embarrassing internet research, all much higher capacity than the depends, and Avery went about her day, now dreading the school trip coming up in two weeks.

Grace also had a memorable diaper experience that Sunday. Instead of their typical park visit, their family had decided to go to their local pool. Unfortunately, in order to be allowed in the water, Grace had to wear a swim diaper. Once they were there, Grace went into the locker room to change into her suit and diaper, and was slightly confused at the material: rather than the thick padding she was used to, the swim diaper seemed to be a thinner mesh. Shrugging, she got it situated on her hips, and pulled her suit back on, thankful she was wearing a one-piece to make her diaper slightly less obvious, though the crotch area still had the ruffles sticking out both leg holes. Now properly attired, she found her way ou through the maze of locker rooms, and jumped in the water. She managed to have fun and ignore her swim diaper till she felt the need to poop. She tapped her mother on the shoulder and expressed her need to go, and hopped out of the pool and headed towards the bathrooms. Deciding this was as good a time as any to have her ceremonial “accident”, she pooped her diaper as soon as she got inside the locker room. She headed back out to her mom, intending to ask for where a spare swim diaper could be found. Once she got out of the locker room, and back towards her mom, who was thankfully towards the entrance, and relayed news of her accident, she was sent back inside to find her mom’s bag and change, which she did.

Grace hopped back in the pool, ready for another hour of play with her sister. After a while, she got out to dry off and eat lunch, and remembered her need to pee. Lying on the deck chair, she released her bladder, at first content, like normal, with the warm spread of wetness before something felt off. She opened her eyes, and realized that the swim diaper had done nothing to contain her pee, allowing it to form a bulge in the crotch area of her swimsuit and slowly drain on to the concrete. She rushed to jump back in the pool, telling her mother she was itchy and hot when asked. Her heart pounded, she breathed a sigh of relief that she’d learned about the failings of swim diapers before embarrassing herself. 

Back in the car, safely padded with absorbent padding once more, Grace reflected upon her experience. She should have realized that her swim diaper wouldn’t be absorbent: she had felt the cool pool water through it. Thankful that her mom didn’t discover her peeing, and paranoid now that future “diapers” she wasn’t used to might not function, she wet herself again as they arrived at home, feeling the moisture absorb into the thick padding of her diaper. Ally dashed to the bathroom when they got home, and her distress reminded Grace was quite pleased that she hadn’t had to deal with desperation or planning out bathroom visits for weeks. She settled into a routine, and continued on that routine until the school trip in the middle of next week: wet her diaper freely, change before school, and remember to occasionally poop yourself in front of a parent. Ally didn’t manage to get her big girl pants back, and the previously fast-disappearing GoodNites languished, unused.

Meanwhile, Avery continued to wear her Depends to school, but switched her nighttime protection after soaking through her Depends again on Monday morning. Her mom bought her a package of Tranquility ATN diapers, which despite being far bulkier than she was used to, ended up being an effective solution for the containment of her bed wetting. The first morning, she woke up thrilled to have dry sheets before realizing that her diaper’s wetness indicator was mostly changed color, and the diaper itself was swollen between her legs and quite enlarged. Still, she was happy her bed wetting was effectively contained, and relieved to be able to wear just Depends during the day.

Short set-up post this time :)

Caught up again and read the previously missing chapter. I don't really have new criticisms here -- most of the issues I've noticed are just cases of using the wrong word here and there, which is something I thought before my first comment as well, and I honestly don't feel like putting on my Grammar Nazi/editor hat to nitpick them all. 

As for comments on the actual plot so far, I still like what I'm seeing and think this has some real potential, same as before. That said, I sure hope Grace's pattern of wetting herself freely all the time for weeks on end is going to have some consequences on how long she can hold it when she actually needs to 😛

Also, random question: will the school trip involve swimming at all? I think you know where I'm going with this. :3

Edited by WriterForce6XV (see edit history)
9 hours ago, WriterForce6XV said:

Caught up again and read the previously missing chapter. I don't really have new criticisms here -- most of the issues I've noticed are just cases of using the wrong word here and there, which is something I thought before my first comment as well, and I honestly don't feel like putting on my Grammar Nazi/editor hat to nitpick them all. 

As for comments on the actual plot so far, I still like what I'm seeing and think this has some real potential, same as before. That said, I sure hope Grace's pattern of wetting herself freely all the time for weeks on end is going to have some consequences on how long she can hold it when she actually needs to 😛

Also, random question: will the school trip involve swimming at all? I think you know where I'm going with this. :3

Yeah, that makes sense-I’m being lazy and not editing closely.

Ding ding ding!

I hadn’t actually thought about including more swimming, but that’s not a terrible idea, although I’m not sure I see what novel situation would be created-Grace already knows her swim diapers won’t hold liquid, and Avery wouldn’t even be wearing a diaper, most likely. With that said, I’m certainly considering it now. 

It was the eve of the school trip, and Grace was torn. On one hand, she was deeply worried about the school trip, during which they’d be rooming in pairs, inadvertently revealing her underwear to her roommate. On the other, she couldn’t imagine a nicer time to be diapered then while watching multi-hour plays and on the eight hour bus ride there. She was tempted to not bring diapers with her at all, and use the bathroom for the three days of the trip. However, she realized her mom was sure to insist on her packing diapers, meaning that the main additional risk-having diapers in a shared room-was unavoidable. Given the benefits, Grace decided it was worth it, and put the diapers in her suitcase. Unfortunately, she was required to wear slightly dressy clothing during the day, so she packed a few nice blouses, a light sweater, and a more formal skirt+tight combo than normal, along with her pajamas and a change of comfort clothes. Adding toiletries, she zipped up her suitcase. She then remembered her mom’s packing advice-always bring a bathing suit and extra socks-unzipped her suitcase, added those items, and rezippered it. She then went to bed early, excited and a bit nervous for the long bus ride tomorrow. As had become her habit, she soaked her diaper as she drifted off to sleep, now totally nonchalant about the idea of wetting herself.

Avery, on the other hand, was decidedly not nonchalant about her accidents. She’d woken up soaked every morning for the past week and a half, and she’d wet her Depends twice more on the bus. Thankfully, nobody had noticed yet, but she was anxious about the trip: four days in close proximity with other students, and two very long bus rides, sounded like a nightmare for remaining discreet. Resolving to try her best, she packed her bag with enough nighttime diapers for all three nights, plus on extra, plenty of Depends, and her formal clothes, which were quite similar to Grace’s, though a bit more fashionable and revealing, as was her style. Adding her pajamas and swimsuit, she closed her bag, and put it in the corner of her room. She then put on her nighttime diaper, and got in her bed, blissful sleep delayed by the anxiety she felt.

Both girls woke up early the next morning, and diapered themselves for the bus ride, Avery with a Depends and Grace with her usual, multipurpose protection. Sunrise hadn’t came yet, so it was still dark when their parents drove them to school to be picked up by the bus. Groggy, nervous, and excited, they stumbled on to the bus and found adjacent seats before the bus got underway. About an hour into the trip, Grace noticed her need to pee, and wasted no time in using her diaper, knowing by now that the road noise of the bus would cover any trace of her use. Avery had taken care to empty her bladder beforehand, but still was starting to feel the need to go pee, which slowly became more desperate and distracted from her conversation with Grace. She was then forced to make a choice, as the bus was apparently about an hour away from their first stop: either wet herself now, and be forced to change when they arrived at the bathroom, or try to hold it, and risk revealing her diapered state to her friend when her desperation suddenly ceased. Even though she suspected the first was more prudent, she couldn’t bring herself to wet herself while sitting next to her friend, and let her need continue to build, eventually becoming obvious to Grace.

About half an hour passed, leaving them another thirty minutes away from their first stop, and Avery was clearly desperate. Grace thought that there was a good chance she wouldn’t be able to make it, and considered offering to diaper her again, before realizing that their peers surrounding them made that deeply imprudent. She instead watched her friend suffer in silence as her need grew and the bus inched closer to the rest stop.

After another fifteen minutes, even Avery’s best efforts couldn’t hold back her overfilled bladder, and she felt the explosion of liquid into her crotch that signified a full accident. She paused for a moment, remaining in her full holding position while she considered what to do, before quickly leaning over to Grace and whispering “Just leaked, but I think I’ll make it.” For the rest of the ride to the rest stop, she did her best mimicking desperation, despite feeling quite silly doing so.

Grace was slightly dismayed that her friend wasn’t going to have another accident, but happy that she wouldn’t embarrass herself. As they pulled into the rest stop, Avery hopped up and quickly went to the front of the bus, aiming to be one of the first to the bathroom. Something struck Grace as off about this, but she couldn’t quite place it, and let it pass.

She belated realized that she should probably go to the bathroom as well to keep up appearances, and did so without even removing her pants, instead going into the stall, waiting, flushing the toilet, and leaving after washing her hands. Eventually, both girls were back on the bus, Avery in a fresh Depends and Grace in a damp diaper. Their journey continued at not-quite-freeway speeds.

Avery made it safely to their next stop for lunch, unlike Grace, who wet herself again as she felt the faintest need to pee. She didn’t want to show any desperation, so as tempted as she was, she didn’t pursue her typical strategy of holding it until her bladder released. Both girls welcomed the chance to stretch their legs, and Grace repeated the pantomime of going to the bathroom while Avery actually relieved her full, but not bursting, bladder. Back on the way, they arrived at the hotel at which they were staying by lunch. Thrilled to find that they were rooming together, they were left with strict instructions to get settled and report downstairs, in more formal clothing, in an hour for lunch and an afternoon play.

Avery and Grace hurriedly went up to their room, dragging their suitcases behind them. Because both girls’ padding was acceptably dry, neither needed to change, making the change of clothes easier-Avery, afraid of revealing her diaper, changed in the bathroom after relieving her bladder, and Grace took the opportunity to do the same in the main room. Now properly outfitted, with suitcases securely shut and diapers covered in clothes, they headed downstairs for lunch and their afternoon play.

As they had expected, the afternoon play was long, moderately interesting, and extremely hazardous to full bladders. Grace wet herself twice, once towards the beginning and once towards the end of the play. Meanwhile, Avery was desperate, but just managed to make it through the first act. Unfortunately, as she got out of her seat at the end of the second act, a sudden wave of desperation hit her, and as the chaperone took attendance, she soaked her Depends. Glancing around to make sure nobody noticed, she took the first opportunity to change, disposing of her diaper in the theatre trash can. Now freshened up, they headed to dinner, which proceeded smoothly, before heading back to their hotel room.

Both girls then planned out their strategy for transitioning to nighttime protection. Grace’s diaper was feeling sodden, so she wanted to change before bed, but had at least one more wetting in it, so she decided to wait till later, and opted to just change into her pajamas in the bathroom. After she was finished, she rushed to her bed, and got under the covers quickly, hoping Avery hadn’t noticed the less well-hidden bulk of her diaper. She knew she needed to visit the bathroom a few times that evening to deflect suspicion, as they still had about four hours before bed. However, between brushing her teeth and changing her diaper, she figured she had it covered, though she resolved to watch Avery to make sure she didn’t go too much less often.

Avery realized a huge flaw in her plan: it was currently seven thirty pm, but she wanted to change out of her dress clothes so she could relax. Unfortunately, she also needed to change into a nighttime diaper at some point, and she was pretty sure this would be the best time to bring a diaper into the bathroom, safely tucked inside her pajamas. Deciding to bite the bullet, she headed into the bathroom, took a shower, and taped on her overnight diaper, pulling up her pajamas over it and looking in the mirror to make sure that it wasn’t showing. Now able to relax in bed, she put the dry depends in her laundry, and brought both out to her suitcase, safely concealed, before also getting into her bed. Both girls TikToked for a while, occasionally chatting and showing eachother particularly funny videos, before Avery realized she needed to pee. She was about to get up to head to the bathroom before she remembered what she was wearing: unlike her Depends, she couldn’t slide down her diaper to pee, and if she took the tapes off, she’d have a wet bed in the morning. She briefly panicked before managing to calm herself down enough to think about the situation. Her need to go wouldn’t go away. She couldn’t use the toilet, and she was wearing a diaper that was intended to absorb pee. Cringing at the potential shame of her action, she waited until her bladder was desperate enough to convince it to release into her pants, and started to pee as she shifted in her bed, hoping to make enough noise to cover her wetting.

Meanwhile, Grace was a bit confused why Avery hadn’t used the bathroom yet. She’d already wet her diaper once more, leaving it rather soaked, and Avery normally had a smaller bladder than she did. Deciding to watch more closely, she headed to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth, tucking her new protection into her toiletries kit. Making sure to remember to flush, she finished getting ready for bed, only to realize that her old diaper was too soaked to fit well in her toiletries bag. She’s brought one of her standard opaque plastic bags, though, so she put the sodden diaper in that, marveling at its weight, and tucked it into one of the cabinets under the sink, hoping that Avery wouldn’t look there until she had a chance to retrieve it. She headed back out into the main room.

Before going to bed, Avery was once again desperate to pee, and was forced to repeat her previous maneuver. Right before lights-out, she went to brush her teeth. When she came out, Grace realized that she still hadn’t flushed the toilet, and popped in to the bathroom to confirm that she hadn’t peed and once again pretend to use the bathroom before bed. Seriously confused but harboring a suspicion, she went back to her bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Avery woke up to a urgent need to pee, the wettest diaper she had ever worn, and a Grace showering and occupying the bathroom. She’d already showered last night, but she needed to use to use the toilet. Her need quickly built to an unbearable level, and she decided to take a chance on squeezing one more wetting out of her soaked diaper. After she flooded the engorged padding, she noticed that the inside still felt wet, but it was mostly safely absorbed. The noises of the shower still ongoing, Avery quickly changed into a Depends, putting the diaper in a garbage bag in her suitcase, and prepared to face the day.

When Grace came out of the shower, freshly diapered and changed into formal clothes, with both of her wet diapers concealed in her pajamas, she expected to see Avery desperate to go to the bathroom. To her surprise, Avery was ready to go, and about to head down to breakfast. Grace suggested she go ahead, and that she’d be down shortly, taking the opportunity to dispose of her soaked diapers in the trash can in the hall and reflect on Avery’s unusual bathroom habits. She quickly followed Avery down to breakfast, and from there, off to their morning play.

Both Grace and Avery once again wet themselves during the play, as it lacked an intermission this time. Afterwards, blinking in the sudden light, Avery went off to the bathroom to get changed, and Grace followed suit, pretending to use the toilets again. Grace noted the time: 11:00 AM. Avery, who previously had wet herself after going 3 hours without a bathroom, had just gone 16 with no signs of desperation. She knew that Avery had to be wearing diapers, but waited until that evening to confront her.

As the girls went back up to their room, Avery ready to shower and change early again, Grace thought about what the best way to broach the subject was. She decided that she didn’t want to reveal her own underwear until she knew why Avery was wearing diapers, and how she felt about them, so she waited until Avery came out of the shower, presumably freshly diapered.

Avery was feeling slightly more comfortable repeating the same routine as yesterday, and was heading over to her bed, a bit nervous about her diapers showing through her pajamas. As she lay down, relieved that she had apparently made it, she heard Grace ask a question that shattered her good mood: “Are you wearing diapers again tonight?”

Stuttering, Avery looked over at Grace “What do you mean? I do- do- don’t  wear diapers”

“You aren’t wearing one now? Last night and this morning, you didn’t use the bathroom for 16 hours, which isn’t like you at all.”

Avery sighed in defeat. “Yes, I am.” She pulled down her pants slightly, and explained her diaper situation, and what had lead to her putting them on early.

Grace reassured her friend she wouldn’t tease her, or share her secret, and debated how to respond.

20 hours ago, Fjjfjfnnskkbfn said:

I hadn’t actually thought about including more swimming, but that’s not a terrible idea, although I’m not sure I see what novel situation would be created-Grace already knows her swim diapers won’t hold liquid, and Avery wouldn’t even be wearing a diaper, most likely. With that said, I’m certainly considering it now. 

Well, thing is... if they go swimming, Grace might be forced to wear a swim diaper regardless, especially if her mom has been in communication with the school about her accidents at all (which I don't remember if she has or hasn't been stated to, but it's reasonable to assume she did without telling Grace at some point, particularly around the time when they were preparing for the class trip). And then literally everyone would find out, lol.

Whether the mom actually has been in talks with them is up to you tho. If she has, then it's a pretty safe bet Grace would be forced to wear a swim diaper for swimming. If she hasn't, then she won't have to. This type of plot development would likely pretty substantially change the structure and status quo of the story as a whole given everything that Grace would then have to deal with because people saw her swim diaper, so it's not something I can say is the objective best course to take, there are clear tradeoffs. Thus, I'm bringing up the possibility so you can make an informed choice on it.

Plus, this is all assuming you include swimming in this class trip in the first place lol, you could easily save this kind of development for a later stage in the story where it'd make more sense (considering it's winter atm, having there be swimming would be kind of weird, lol, but in a spring class trip or a summer club/summer school trip it'd fit right in) and have more impact. I look forward to seeing how you continue from here now that I've explained all this. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait! The initial pace was a bit misleading, and things got a bit hectic around here for the last two weeks.

Avery stood, shocked that her secret was discovered so quickly. On one hand, she felt an immense weight lifted off her shoulders, given that it didn’t seem her friend would judge her too harshly or gossip. On the other, she knew only one person could keep a secret. Feeling the bulk of her diaper anew as she walked to her bed, she reflected on her mistake. She should have remembered to go to the bathroom, given Grace’s recent experiences with her small bladder. Tucking her sheets around her, she settled in for a long night of worry, shame, and self-recrimination.

Grace, meanwhile, was still figuring out exactly how much to disclose. While it now seemed that Avery was likely to be sympathetic to a need to wear diapers, her choice to wear them was an entirely different story. She decided that it wasn’t prudent to overshare, so rather than dramatically reveal her own wet diaper, she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a fresh diaper, holding it up for Avery to see.

”You aren’t the only one who still wets the bed. I bet that’s why we got a room together.”

Avery was stunned. “But...how did you change last night into a diaper? You went to the bathroom after changing into PJs, and I didn’t see you with a diaper...”

”I brought it in to the bathroom with my toiletries kit. How long were you wearing yours? Did it leak? They don’t look quite as thick as the ones I wear.”

”From about 7:00 on. It was soaked in the morning-one more drop and it would have leaked.” Avery admitted, eyes downcast.

”Wow, that’s impressive,” commented Grace, confirming her suspicion: Avery’s diapers held significantly less than hers did. 

”I’m worried about tonight-I drank too much at dinner, and I already have my diaper on, so I have to use it now-I don’t have an extra.”

Grace considered pointing out that Avery, built almost as petite as she was, probably could slide the diaper down her hips, before realizing that she had an opportunity to watch Avery repeatedly have to wet her diaper. Murmuring her condolences, she tucked herself back into bed, and started TikToking again, intermittently chatting with Avery. She soon felt the need to urinate build again, and didn’t hesitate to flood her padding, making sure to roll slightly as she did so to disguise any untoward noise.

Meanwhile, Avery was grappling with the effects of a full bladder as well, and had begun to squirm. Looking up from her phone, the magnitude of her need suddenly hit her:

”Crap! I need to go so bad.”

“Can you make it to the bathroom?” Grace replied, feigning a perturbed expression. 

”Duh. Yes. But it wouldn’t help-remember, I’m wearing my diaper already.”

”Oh right. That sucks. You’re going to have to use it at some point, though.”

Avery nodded miserably, and relaxed, allowing the first spurt of pee to dampen her padding. Soon, it was followed by the rest of her bladder. She was too absorbed in her purposeful use of a diaper in front of her friend to notice that her friend was intently watching her relieved, blank expression.

After she finished, the evening continued to wear on. Grace went to the bathroom for a brief faux use of the toilet, while Avery, feeling the effects of the soda she had imbibed at dinner, began to grow desperate to find a toilet once again. Soon realizing the futility of trying to hold it until sleep to preserve some of her dignity, she looked over at Grace:

”I think I’m going to leak. I need to go again, and it’s only 9:30. At this rate, my diaper will be full by the time I go to sleep, and my bed will be soaked all night.”

”Ugh. I should have spoken up sooner! I think I read somewhere that your diaper absorbs better if it can expand, so maybe try and keep your legs apart, and try to make sure you spread out your pee if you can? Do you sleep on your back, front, or sides?”

Avery didn’t relish the thought of a leaking diaper, and understood what Grace was getting at. 

“Normally on my back or front, so that’s not very helpful.... I’ll try standing up for this next pee.”

A minute later, Avery did indeed get out of bed and spread her legs slightly. The slightly mushy diaper still felt squished under the underwear she had chosen to hide the outline of her diaper. Desperate to avoid leaks, and resigned to loosing all dignity in front of her friend, she pulled down her pants.

”Avery? What are you doing?”

”you said I should give it more room, so I’m trying that!” Avery turned away from Grace, revealing the yellow stain on the bottom of the back panel of her white diaper to Grace, who watched intently as Avery crouched slightly and relaxed. The yellow stain grew upwards on her butt with a slight hissing noise, and Grace found herself suddenly peeing, the decision barely conscious. Avery finally finished, her diaper noticeably swollen, and lay back down in bed, clearly not thrilled at these developments. Once Avery was safely back on her phone, Grace hopped up to change into her nighttime diaper, this time openly carrying it to the bathroom, but making sure to disguise the wet diaper she carried back.

Dry and reveling in Avery’s unfortunate condition, Grace headed back to her phone, sneaking a glance at the yellow crotch of her friend’s diaper. 

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. Avery repeated her ritual of standing up, facing the wall, and wetting her diaper once more, causing the visible line of wetness on her diaper to rise as it sagged between her legs. By the time she was ready to sleep, she could vaguely feel the need to go, but decided that to spare herself the indignity, she’d allow her body to make that decision for her.

The two teen girls with wet diapers said goodnight, and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Grace woke up first, desperate to pee. Comfortable in her bedsheets, and noting the time was fifteen minutes before the scheduled wake up call, she remained in bed, allowing her morning urine to drain into her moderately wet diaper. Content with the feeling of warm padding between her legs, she let her mind drift to the morning when this all began, when her sister was in much the same state as she was at the moment.

The harsh sound of the phone snapped her out of her contemplation, and she sat up almost in synch with Avery.

Avery was having a much less pleasant morning. She woke up to a cold, sodden bed, her diaper having leaked at some point in the night despite her best efforts. Groggy and miserable, she staggered to the shower door, leaving her bed to be dealt with later 

Grace watched as her roommate waddled across the room, her diaper soaked well past the point of leaking and still on full display. She felt a bit bad for not offering one of her own diapers to Avery, but the thrill she got from getting to see her best friend wet herself repeatedly more than made up for it. Once she heard the water run, she swung herself out of bed, and examined Avery’s sheets. As she had expected, they were soaked, a section of several feet in diameter emanating from her crotch still damp with pee. Perhaps because this was the “bedwetter’s” room, the hotel had equipped both beds with mattress covers, which merely made the pee spread further. Comfortable in her own extremely absorbent diaper, Grace waited for Avery to exit the shower, and prepared to face the day.

The rest of the trip proceeded without incident, the housekeepers quietly vanishing the sodden sheets. The next, and final, night of the trip, Avery waited until immediately before bed to put on one of Grace’s diapers, at Grace’s suggestion, and briefly gawked at the yet-thicker padding. In the morning, however, she was thrilled to have dry sheets. Before getting ready for the bus ride home, the girls compared their diapers, exploiting their shared trouble to strengthen their bond. While they weren’t drastically different, Grace was quite a bit wetter, which she privately chocked up to having wet the diaper before falling asleep. After a long bus ride filled with clandestine and casual diaper use by Grace, and one accident and lots of desperation on the part of Avery, they were home, the trip over.

As they fell asleep, both girls marveled at the chance that the other wet the bed as well.

The next morning was a Sunday, so Grace woke up early, as normal. Happy to be back at home, she was more than content to read in her bed, her sister’s slight snoring providing a rhythmic backdrop to the serene morning. As usual, she wet her diaper almost immediately after waking up, taking pleasure in re-warming the cold padding. She had become accustomed to using her diaper, and she was now able to do so without interrupting her reading.

Several chapters passed, Grace totally immersed in the text, before her sister woke up. She inwardly groaned, as this meant that she was expected to go down for her piano practice soon. Setting aside her book, she swung her legs out of bed, and stood up, standing on tiptoes to reach up into the top bunk and tickle her sister, who started shrieking with forced laughter. She ceased her attack relatively quickly, and realized from her sister’s expression that she had caused her to wet her nighttime diaper again. Deciding not to make a point of it, she headed off to the shower, and changed into a fresh diaper and sweatpants before heading down to the piano.

As she practiced, the house woke up around her, her parents slowly getting ready to face the day. The smell of bacon filled the air and glasses of orange juice and mugs of coffee were readied, set for a family breakfast. Eventually, she finished her practice, prompting the family to sit down to eat. As she absentmindedly munched away at bacon and French toast, her mind began to wander into elaborate schemes to convince Avery to wear and use diapers full-time. Her need to pee, followed by an immediate use of her diaper, barely interrupted her thoughts.

After breakfast, they headed to the park, as was their tradition. Once they arrived, Grace planned her token poop accident, wondering as she did so how much longer she’d have to do them to be convincing. As they walked into the park, they noted that the typical portapotty was locked, purportedly for cleaning. Shuddering to imagine what had led to that, Grace walked on, glad for her massively increased effective bladder capacity.

They continued on their walk, the conversation mundane and not especially interesting to either girl. As they approached the car, spirits buoyed by the hour spent outside, Grace tapped her mom’s shoulder and informed her of her need to poop. Her mom nodded, knowing there wasn’t much she could do. Grace, eyes downcast, headed to the car, secretly pleased that there was such a convenient way for her to have a believable accident without having to walk with poop in her underwear. Ally, on the other hand, was less than thrilled about the locked portapotty. The orange juice she had drank at breakfast was fast resulting in a full bladder, and for the latter half of the walk, she had been subtly squirming. As they went to get in the car, her need to go further escalated.

”Mom? I need to go pee.”

”Really, Alls? You’ll just have to wait till we get home.”

”I’m not sure I can, mom. I really need to go.”

”Well, let’s see how you do.”

”No mom, I’m about to go...I can’t hold it”

“Oh Alls, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

”I don’t know...are you mad at me?”

”No, sweet. I’m not mad at you. You think you’re going to have an accident?”

Ally, now looking quite desperate, nodded.

”Grace, did you bring a spare diaper?”

”Yep, mom. Do you want me to put it on her?”

”Is that ok with you, Alls?”

Ally nodded, reluctantly agreeing. She pulled down her leggings. Grace diapered her without incident, now well-practiced.

”It’s ok now, Alls. Even if you have an accident, the diaper will hold it.”

Ally nodded, and they headed home. Almost as soon as they had pulled out of the parking lot, Ally indeed wet herself, dampening the diaper she was wearing. She shamefully reported her accident to her mom, who reassured her that it was ok, as normally there would be a bathroom there.

The quiet car arrived home, and Ally dashed upstairs to change out of her diaper, followed by a more leisurely change by Grace out of her messy diaper. She hated to waste a diaper with several more wettings still in it, but she found the sensation of poop in her diaper unpleasant when she had to wear it for too long.

Now freshly diapered and without much to do for the rest of the day, she headed off to her room, intending to get ahead on some work, read, and maybe clean her room. She began to feel the urge to pee again, and realizing she hadn’t gone since breakfast, released her bladder. As usual, the first rush of the warm pee into a totally dry diaper was the most enjoyable, and she took a minute, hand on her diaper, to feel it swell with her urine. She suddenly realized she wanted to capture the feeling of release again, and prepared to repeat her earlier experiment. She checked the time-2 pm-and headed to the bathroom, quickly downing four large cups of water. She then returned to her room, and re-immersed herself in her work.

Avery, meanwhile, was having a less pleasant day. Lacrosse practice had gone fine, but on the way home, she had once again had an accident, leaking about half her bladder into her underwear. Thankfully, her Depends absorbed it and didn’t leak, but it didn’t exactly set a positive tone for the day. The rest of the day, she had easy access to the bathroom, meaning no more incidents occurred. Her mom popped in in the afternoon to remind her that her doctor’s appointment was scheduled for tomorrow after school, something she was both dreading and looking forwards to.

While cleaning her room, Grace felt a sudden urge to go pee, and released her bladder, briefly reveling in the feeling of warmth produced by her now-automatic wetting before remembering that she was attempting to hold her pee in, not wet immediately. Shaking her head, she headed back to the bathroom and chugged two more cups of water, preparing for her next attempt.

Great work!  Glad I started late and read the installments in order.  Nice friends and family interaction -- gives good dimensional sense.  Good individuality among the characters -- fells like you're writing about people you know.  Nice tension between friendship and revealing too much to soon.

Temped to work out likely places 8 hours from Ashland.  (Casual clothing attitudes feels like Portland, OR.)  But this is fiction, n'est pas?  And fiction allows me to imagine it happening along the Interstate-5 corridor between Vancouver, BC and Sacramento, CA where my second wife and I enjoyed multiple car trips. 

Looking forward to new installments. 

Starting this attempt at 2:45, Grace headed back to her room, noticing the bloated feeling in her torso. She continued to clean up the floor before, after about half an hour, she felt the need to go pee again. Catching herself just before going, she headed back to her chair, and worked on some homework, pressure rapidly building in her bladder from the liters of water she had recently drank. At first, her need to go was merely noticeable, but it soon became uncomfortable, and her productivity quickly dropped. Now focusing solely on her bladder, she crammed a hand into her crotch, applying pressure in an effort to squeeze out every last minute of desperation. She began to squirm in her chair and scissor her legs, bladder now totally full. Within a few more minutes, she lost control, feeling a cascade of liquid against her hand as her diaper slowly swelled and warmed.

She took a minute to collect herself, checked the clock, and realized that she’d only lasted for an hour, due to all the excess water she’d drunk: in effect, she’d started over-hydrating 45 minutes earlier. Now sated, she continued to clean her room, wetting herself automatically twice more as her body processed the water. Diaper heavy and sagging beneath her baggy sweatpants, she headed down for dinner, reflecting as she went down the stairs on how much happier wearing diapers had made her. She liked to soak her diaper before dinner, as after dinner Ally often briefly snuggled or hugged her, and she didn’t want to tempt fate more than necessary. 

During dinner, her mind wandered to Ally’s accident earlier in the day. She certainly had changed out of her diaper as soon as they got home, but she also had readily accepted the convenience of wearing one. The thing that made her most upset seemed to be the potentially that her mom would be mad at her. Grace wondered whether Ally still used her diaper while awake, or whether her mother had finally been successful in training her out of doing that. Deciding that a long enough time had passed since the last incident that any pattern could be explained as sloppy unpackaging, she waited till after dinner, and then headed to the bathroom to change out of her diaper. Once there and freshly diapered, she once again pulled the nail scissors out of the cabinet and carefully slit the bottom of the top diaper, piercing the soft plastic shell. She then headed back downstairs, and waited for the fireworks to ensue.

A few minutes later, Ally got ready for bed, and came down to say goodnight to Grace and her father. Once she was done hugging both of them, she turned away and headed back up the stairs. Once she was halfway up the stairs, however, Grace noticed that the butt area of her pajama shorts was now home to a rapidly growing wet spot. Turning her face back to the phone, she chuckled inwardly, realizing that not only had Ally not given up evening diaper use, but her mom had apparently stopped checking for some reason, so she now didn’t hesitate to use her diaper whenever it was on her.

As Grace expected, Ally was sent to go change, and told that she wasn’t going to get her big girl underwear back for a long time. Once her mom came back from putting Ally to bed, she and her dad talked for a while in their room, a conversation Grace didn’t dare risk eavesdropping on.

Sorry for the shortish chapter, setting up for Monday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...