Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Diapered No-Toilet Weekend

Reading this inspired me. Over this weekend I rarely used the toilet. 

I started Friday evening letting all the days fluid into my first pull-up. I was then concerned about how much it could absorbe so changed but continued to drink more water and beer. This then paid off as I wet the second diper. At this point I was weeing whenever I felt any small erge. As I continued drinking, late at night at this point. I then stopped as I was worried this my pull-ups could no longer take anymore. I kept it on as I liked how it felt. I then went outside to smoke and the coldness got to me. I flooded my already full diper. It leaked everywhere. My warm piss dripped down my leg and pooled on the floor it felt amazing. I took off my wet nappy and went to sleep. 

Saturday morning I woke up with a need to pee so I grabbed a fresh pull-up. It felt amazing. I went without padding during the day. But then put on a diper for the night, planning to keep it dry as I just wanted to try sleeping while padded, something I hadn't tried before. I ended up wetting it before falling asleep but I managed to keep it on all night. I then woke up, changed into a fresh pull-up and promptly soked that. 

Really fun weekend. Thank you for the inspiration. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...