Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else feel like this?

Okay so firstly this isn't at all meant to kinkshame anyone!! You do you, live your best life, all that. I'm just curious if anyone else feels the same as I do, because it seems pretty uncommon to me!

I'm wondering if anyone else is super into omo, but... grossed out by pee.

Let me explain.

I absolutely love holding, I like wetting myself, and I'm not repulsed by pee or anything but I definitely don't like it. I don't like feeling it on my skin, I would never want to be peed on (although, paradoxically, peeing on someone's lap specifically through clothes is one of my ultimate fantasies), and the smell truly disgusts me. I like to just think of it as water or like, generic "liquid" rather than urine. Basically as soon as I've wet my underwear or pants I want them off and in the wash as soon as possible.

Is anyone else like this?? It makes enjoying omo a bit complicated because there's so many aspects of it that I don't like.

I'm mostly just into desperation, so I can understand. It's okay to only be into aspects of it. I hate humiliation, for example, and a lot of other people like it. Wetting is fine, but I don't like it for myself. The smell can be pretty bad as well- there's an older man who shops at my work and I'm pretty sure wears a diaper, and the scent is VERY bad. I've had to deal with other things at work, like people peeing on clothes in the dressing rooms, so I'm very turned off by intentional wettings in public. Actual accidents are another thing and totally understandable.

What I don't understand is the fact that watersports don't totally gross me out. What? Idek lol. I guess I'm not super grossed out by pee in general, but just grossed out by the smell at times.

TL;DR I can see where you're coming from. Everyone has different tastes.

Can't agree more. I can see how some people can definitely be into one aspect of it, but not another. Then there's another whole dimension to it as a fantasy that you know that if you were in that situation, it would be very unpleasant, but in your imagination, it never goes beyond as awesome as you want it to be. I know that there are things that are great in my fantasies, but if they were realized, at best they wouldn't be as good, and at worst may be awful. 

A lot of times I feel that way! I'm not necessarily grossed out, but it's still unpleasant because I feel like I have a strong odor to my pee despite drinking a whole bunch of water and tea. Even cranberry juice. I'm just someone who has a strong odor to my pee and I don't particularly care for it. But at the same time I feel like there's a bit of a filth kink to me because I'll also keep a pile of peed on clothes on my floor until I'm ready to do the laundry for like a week so I can smell it not that I particularly enjoy it but there's something that turns me on about it. But I certainly don't want it against my skin for that long unless I'm going to re-wet. And I find that I am not interested in other people's pee unless I'm in the throes of something super erotic. Fighting someone else's pee at the toilet is one of the most disgusting things I could ever do. I don't want my pee hitting the water and splashing back on me. If it's my own pee I'm okay with it! Not anyone else's!

Edited by UnknownMalice (see edit history)

Literally me, mostly I'm more into the emotional aspect of omo than the physical. My omo fetish contends with my absolute disdain for bodily waste filth. I am an absolute germaphobe when it comes to toilets and bathrooms, especially public toilets, and especially portable toilets, outhouses, any place where waste can ferment. Like, I handle industrial waste, garbage, butcher shops, fish markets, but urine and feces is too much for me! This is why I support sewage workers getting big paychecks.

I forgot to say in my initial comment; I often FEEL gross for having this fetish. I'm a germaphobe, so it just seems like an odd fit (although it works pretty well with the holding aspect), especially since I'm also interested in poop desperation and messing (messing not for myself, because omg I can't imagine the cleanup. I have wet my pants before, a genuine accident, and just that was annoying). I'm actually more interested in messing than I am wetting. Wtf? So sometimes I do feel gross.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Peafowl said:

Literally me, mostly I'm more into the emotional aspect of omo than the physical. My omo fetish contends with my absolute disdain for bodily waste filth. I am an absolute germaphobe when it comes to toilets and bathrooms, especially public toilets, and especially portable toilets, outhouses, any place where waste can ferment. Like, I handle industrial waste, garbage, butcher shops, fish markets, but urine and feces is too much for me! This is why I support sewage workers getting big paychecks.

I don't mind urine, but feces is disgusting, yes (I don't like the scat fetish, either).

On 12/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, LemonSlushie said:

Okay so firstly this isn't at all meant to kinkshame anyone!! You do you, live your best life, all that. I'm just curious if anyone else feels the same as I do, because it seems pretty uncommon to me!

Let me explain.

I absolutely love holding, I like wetting myself, and I'm not repulsed by pee or anything but I definitely don't like it. I don't like feeling it on my skin, I would never want to be peed on (although, paradoxically, peeing on someone's lap specifically through clothes is one of my ultimate fantasies), and the smell truly disgusts me. I like to just think of it as water or like, generic "liquid" rather than urine. Basically as soon as I've wet my underwear or pants I want them off and in the wash as soon as possible.

Is anyone else like this?? It makes enjoying omo a bit complicated because there's so many aspects of it that I don't like.

First of all, it's not kinkshaming to feel gross about something. At least not in my book. 

Personally, I'm into wetting and don't care much about pee...it's more the act itself, the motivation and the way it looks. 

I don't mind fresh pee, but I'm grossed out by sticky bathrooms and smelly clothes. (Kinda adding to the chorus)

In the end, we all have our own "frame of arousal". 

And we do like to pee our pants, so i feel like...who are we to say what's weird? ^^

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 8:44 AM, LemonSlushie said:

Let me explain.

I feel the same way. I really hate making a mess and do everything I can to make clean up easy. I take my wet clothes off as soon as I'm done. I HATE the smell and when it's yellow, and pretty much won't wet myself unless I've had a lot of water. I have no desire to be peed on, and I really don't enjoy watching people actually pee, only clothed accidents. I like to watch bedwetting videos, but I would NEVER try it myself, even with a plastic sheet...

All that being said, omo is still a huge fetish for me, and gets me off like nothing else.

Guest eyeofthestorm

I'm also kind of a germaphobe with most things. But I don't see a problem with it myself, as I'm mostly just into Watching it happen to other people. I'm definitely not into golden showers or playing in pee or anything like that. But watching someone wet is what I like and I can do that without getting covered in it so I guess it's OK!

• 7 months later...
Guest Peeinglover99
On 2/19/2021 at 11:36 PM, Jaieee said:

I feel the same way. I really hate making a mess and do everything I can to make clean up easy. I take my wet clothes off as soon as I'm done. I HATE the smell and when it's yellow, and pretty much won't wet myself unless I've had a lot of water. I have no desire to be peed on, and I really don't enjoy watching people actually pee, only clothed accidents. I like to watch bedwetting videos, but I would NEVER try it myself, even with a plastic sheet...

All that being said, omo is still a huge fetish for me, and gets me off like nothing else.

I have the same problem formerobut when i tried bedwetting it was so amazing and I can't get enough, same with yellow pee. I've hated yellow pee but one morning i want to pee myself i my bed and yellow strream comes out from me and that was the moment when i started love yellow puddle