Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How and where do you wet?

When you do wet where do you usually do it? I know the bathtub is a popular choice for many people due to ease of clean up, who wets in their bed or chair? Also, what position do you like to wet in? Sitting or standing or something else? Something hot about wetting while sitting is the big stain you get on your butt lol. I’m curious about people’s wetting routines.

I'm not too picky. Most of my wettings are standing, just peeing in my panties or diaper around the apartment. Second would be sitting on the couch. I'd say I wet there maybe once or twice a week on average. A couple times a month I wet in my bed. Usually it's intentional (like releasing my morning pee as soon as I wake up), but sometimes when I go to sleep in a diaper I have an accident at night. I enjoy peeing in the shower/bath, but I don't really ever wet my clothes there. I find that wetting my panties somewhere in the house is way more fun than just standing in the tub and peeing in my clothes.

I wet myself both innside and outside. And both in stay position and sitting position. Outside peeing only if I am alone or if I have dark clothes. Innside it is easy. I like stay position- cleaning is easy I do not do it over carpet. In the kitchen I have linoleum floor. If I am siting so I have a plast protection on chair. Sitting position is god because my pee spreads on my ass and it is nice feeling.

If I’m wetting my pants or undies, I usually do it in the shower. Sometimes at night I’ll do it on my balcony. One time I wet my shorts in a parking lot around midnight. Most of the time I wet a depends. Yesterday it was cold and I stood outside my car smoking a cigarette and wetting my depends. The warmth was amazing! When I pee in depends, I like to stand up but then lay down in my bed to masterbate.

I'm also not particularly picky. When I'm in panties I usually try to plan my accidents so that, at the very least, I can get back to my apartment without much trouble. If I'm wearing a diaper though, pretty much anywhere is fair game. I wet the bed... more than I would like, and if I wear a diaper to bed (which I do more and more so I don't have to do my sheets) I almost always wake up wet. And then a good chunk of the times when I do manage to wake up in time I still can't make it to the toilet and end up wetting myself just as I step into the bathroom.

That actually brings up a whole sub-set of wettings: times when I just barely didn't make it. I've been holding for longer and more frequently over quarantine, and so once in a while, when I rush into the bathroom and see the toilet, it's just a bit too much for me and I freeze up and wet myself just a few feet from the toilet.

As for how I like to wet, I like pretty much anything that actually ends up, well, wet. This means I don't really like more concealed skirt wettings a lot of the time—squatting and wetting through my panties just doesn't do it for me most of the time if there isn't a visible stain on my skirt.

I can usually wet either sitting down or while standing up. Have done it laying in bed which is amazing feeling all that warmth pool around my butt and soak my underwear entirely. But as long as i can feel and watch the wetness spread, I'm enjoying myself. I always try to ensure as big a wet spot as i can. Even if i have to pee slower so it really spreads. But all things considered i don't really have a favorite way to wet. Just if I'm wetting at work i have to make sure it isn't super noticeable and get sent home early or something

Guest axolawltl

most often in the bathroom, standing up, on a towel for easy cleanup, but sometimes i do it directly on the floor. not as often i'll put my pee pad on my old computer chair and wet there, but the pad tends to drip on the floor if i do a full hold. i'd like to do it in my bed again sometime, but it's winter and that makes cleanup harder.

7 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

I'm also not particularly picky. When I'm in panties I usually try to plan my accidents so that, at the very least, I can get back to my apartment without much trouble. If I'm wearing a diaper though, pretty much anywhere is fair game. I wet the bed... more than I would like, and if I wear a diaper to bed (which I do more and more so I don't have to do my sheets) I almost always wake up wet. And then a good chunk of the times when I do manage to wake up in time I still can't make it to the toilet and end up wetting myself just as I step into the bathroom.

That actually brings up a whole sub-set of wettings: times when I just barely didn't make it. I've been holding for longer and more frequently over quarantine, and so once in a while, when I rush into the bathroom and see the toilet, it's just a bit too much for me and I freeze up and wet myself just a few feet from the toilet.

As for how I like to wet, I like pretty much anything that actually ends up, well, wet. This means I don't really like more concealed skirt wettings a lot of the time—squatting and wetting through my panties just doesn't do it for me most of the time if there isn't a visible stain on my skirt.

How often do you wet the bed, and how often would you like to? I wish it happened to me more, though maybe not daily. Nothing like waking up soaked from your chest to your knees, and sometimes it's accompanied by good dreams! Ever wake up peeing and unable to stop and so you have to just sit there in your bedwetting accident while you have a fully awake accident?

Also, have you ever fallen asleep somewhere other than the bed and woken up wet? I haven't yet, though sometimes I've woken up feeling wet and dreaded having peed in myself in front of everyone while I slept, only to look down and find that I haven't.

When you wet yourself just as you get to the toilet, what do you do? Hastily take down your clothing and get to the toilet, or are you frozen and just make  a mess right there? One time, I'd been in increasing agony but with a firm control and was all ready to run to the bathroom when I got home, and got inside okay, but I reached the bathroom door and it was over! It was my most sudden and total loss of control ever, no leaking on the way, just what had been a screaming but tightly held bladder for some time now suddenly becoming a waterfall down my legs as I ran into the bathroom. I quickly stepped into the tub to finish soaking my pants with no control the whole time (eventually gaining enough presence of mind to take my shoes off.) It went on forever and it was totally amazing.

And yeah, where's the fun if you can't see what you did? (The same goes for the protagonists of any wetting video.) Everything on my bed and everything I wear to bed is lightly colored so I can see just how much I wet myself this time.

(And I think I've answered the question there, too! My poor bed, and wherever I am and in whatever I'm wearing the rare but notable times soda and bad timing have not ended well for my pants.)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
5 hours ago, trekkie said:

How often do you wet the bed, and how often would you like to? I wish it happened to me more, though maybe not daily. Nothing like waking up soaked from your chest to your knees, and sometimes it's accompanied by good dreams! Ever wake up peeing and unable to stop and so you have to just sit there in your bedwetting accident while you have a fully awake accident?

Wetting the bed is a mixed basket for me. The "waking up peeing and can't stop" accidents that you mentioned are the fantastic, and are definitely the best part of any and all bedwetting. And sometimes it can be nice to wake up warm and drenched right up to my chest—if I have a free morning and can get desperate quickly it's always a good way to start off a morning holding. The downsides of it is that I really can't control it. If I wear panties to bed, I'll usually stay dry—but "usually" only means a fifty-percent chance, and I don't really like gambling on that if I'm at staying at someone else's place.

Also, have you ever fallen asleep somewhere other than the bed and woken up wet? I haven't yet, though sometimes I've woken up feeling wet and dreaded having peed in myself in front of everyone while I slept, only to look down and find that I haven't.

I've had one road trip with friends when I was a teen (I had my drivers license though, so we were all like 17) where I'd been our driver for the last six hours and when I switched out I passed out straight away in the back and wet myself almost immediately. All my friends were super understanding and I got cleaned off and into a sleep diaper for the rest of the night, but it was embarrassing at the time.

When you wet yourself just as you get to the toilet, what do you do? Hastily take down your clothing and get to the toilet, or are you frozen and just make  a mess right there?

It's usually the latter. I get there, right in front of the toilet, and freeze as I think "do I really want to use the toilet? It would be a waste of a nice hold..." and before I can make up my mind I look down and there's a puddle already formed. It probably doesn't help that sometimes when I don't really need to go that bad I just hop in the tub and wet myself anyway...

And yeah, where's the fun if you can't see what you did? (The same goes for the protagonists of any wetting video.) Everything on my bed and everything I wear to bed is lightly colored so I can see just how much I wet myself this time.

Totally! If you don't end up with a stain, it's just fancy peeing.

I often wet in the bathroom, either sitting on the toilet or in the bathtub. If in the bathtub, sometimes sitting down, other times standing up for the feeling of it flowing down my legs, not to mention it gets my shorts wetter if I pee standing up. Except on the butt, but that can be fixed by sitting in my puddle.

Other times I would wet at my computer desk, but only after putting the right protection on my seat. There have been occasions where I would find a secluded spot and wet outside. I've done this in snow pants while sitting in the snow, and in athletic outfits squatting down. (On one occasion I pulled my shorts up in the middle of peeing, as I planned.)

If i'm wetting my pants i like to wet while sat down watching TV or online, or walking around doing jobs in the kitchen and some times when washing and shaving in the bathroom i don't often get in the bath to wet my pants as i prefer it to feel like an accident. I have wet my pants walking home from the pub after a night out. 

Most night i wear a nappy for bed and wet myself  in bed, If i have a nappy on i will wee where ever i am and love walking around the shops wetting my nappy

I like to wet in my kitchen and on my bathroom floor, and I also love wetting outside. Usually if I'm going to wet outside I'll have on my black leggings, and if it's cold enough, a pair of sweatpants over those leggings. When I'm at home, I'm generally not wearing pants but if I really want to have a satisfying pee, I will put on a pair of revealing shorts or pants that show the wetness. I have a pair of shorts that I cut out of old sweatpants and there's no tightness around the thigh and it's really hot for me to pop a squat in my kitchen and pull them to the side and let go there. There's a lot of humping done in those shorts because it just gets me so wet! I also enjoy wetting my pants and stores just enough to reach my knees, but never enough to touch the floor. sometimes it happens on accident but most times it's on purpose 🤫😏🤭

21 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

I think skirt wettings are quite hot when you are desperate and push your hand between your legs to try to hold it, and in turn you are pressing the front of your skirt to your panties right as you are wetting which causes a nice wet spot on the front of the skirt.

I don't really wet that often, but when I did most recently, I was wearing some panties and a pair of tight shorts.  I had already drank some 2 liters of water.  I was sitting on my computer chair with a thick towel folded and tucked under me.  I tend to have really good bladder control (I know, it's a curse) so I only let out a few spurts.  When I felt more desperate, I got up to go into the shower with the shower door open so I could see myself in the bathroom mirror.  I still didn't completely wet myself, though I let a lot more go.  I had taken the edge off and came back to my computer chair to sit on the towel some more.  Incidentally, I was mostly on this site reading and having fun contributing my anecdotes.  When I was finished, I let the shorts and panties dry a bit, then packed them into a bag where they will be out of sight for prying eyes and so that they may be used again at a future date.

I think the only real reason I wet in the shower was because for one, it's easy to clean up, and for another, I won't likely have someone walking in on me like that.

Edit: I also have carpet all over most rooms in the house where I might expect at least a little privacy.  No carpet in the main walkway/hallway nor in the kitchen, but those aren't really good for privacy, which leaves bathrooms... or basement... might consider going down there, hmm...

Edited by ilikeadultvids (see edit history)
On 12/27/2020 at 11:17 AM, omofan5 said:

When you do wet where do you usually do it? I know the bathtub is a popular choice for many people due to ease of clean up, who wets in their bed or chair? Also, what position do you like to wet in? Sitting or standing or something else? Something hot about wetting while sitting is the big stain you get on your butt lol. I’m curious about people’s wetting routines.

I like to wet in the shower now and then (standing), in public when I get a chance (standing or sitting), and in my bed (usually laying on my back).

I think I probably wet the bed the most of the three.  Wetting in public is harder to find the opportunity to do.  Usually wetting in the shower happens just after I get up, and then I just shower in my wet pants.

I wet in a lot of places.  It depends on the mood.  My favorite wettings are impromptu ones where I'm somewhere and need to go, but had no intention of wetting.  The second I consider wetting, I usually let it go on the spot.  By the time I could have changed my mind, my pants are already soaked and there's no turning back.  So then I just usually go until I have to. 

I don't do it just anywhere, but sometimes I'll wet before I get in my car when I'm loading groceries or something.  Then once my pants are wet, I'll use them again if I have to.

The most exciting and memorable are when I do it somewhere unprotected like wetting my pants and the seat while I'm driving.  Also when I rode a motorcycle I would sometimes skip using the bathroom before I left work, and wet my jeans or in my gear riding home.  When I cycled I don't think I ever used a bathroom, I just wet my gear. 

I wet myself several times in an afternoon, and I don't like cleaning up, so I routinely use the shower. A quick swish with the hose and it's done. Apart from that, I love wetting my bed. I do it deliberately and get all manner of delightful feelings from the initial fullness and urge to pee, right through to the final squirt along my legs, or over my chest, or trickling noisily into the puddle.

I do my appointments, shopping etc. in the morning so that I can be wet all afternoon. 

Wetting my chairs, in the office or elsewhere, is something I enjoy, especially sitting watching TV. Handling the plastic sheet and the towel afterwards is a bit of a chore, though, so I don't do it very often.

Edited by Dunney
To add "noisily." (see edit history)

I don't wet myself on purpose in bed. It's too much of a hassle when you have to clean it. But I had quite a few real bedwetting accidents in the past years, before I started wearing diapers when sleeping.

I often pee myself sitting down in the kitchen, because I have plastic chairs and are easy for cleaning. My favourite peeing position is when I'm standing up. Nothing beats the feeling of pee running down my legs, especially when wearing nylon pantyhose and shoes.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:18 PM, CarmenCD said:

I don't wet myself on purpose in bed. It's too much of a hassle when you have to clean it. But I had quite a few real bedwetting accidents in the past years, before I started wearing diapers when sleeping.

I often pee myself sitting down in the kitchen, because I have plastic chairs and are easy for cleaning. My favourite peeing position is when I'm standing up. Nothing beats the feeling of pee running down my legs, especially when wearing nylon pantyhose and shoes.

Peeing yourself while sitting down is the  best way, there’s nothing sexier than a wet butt specially if three person is wetting a skirt that hugs the butt cheeks

For me it’s either in the bathtub or sitting on the toilet. When I get the chance I’ll stand in front of the bathroom mirror in either boxer briefs or panties and pee on the bathroom floor and roll around in it

1 hour ago, Golden Slumber said:

My bed most often cause I'm a bedwetter but also in the kitchen or hall.. it really depends where It happens to be honest.. usually getting home because I have a bad case of bathroom shyness and hold it all day tell im home. Sometimes in public if I can't hold it but usually its squatting between cars or in car parks so nobody can see me wetting myself. Unless nobodys around ill pull it out and pee but usually I'm afraid of getting caught for indecent exposure and opt for a squat. If I'm doing it for fun I usually go stand in the tub. 

Normally I'd wish someone good luck in getting over their pee shyness, as it results in something more embarrassing, but considering what site we're on, I figure you probably feel differently about such things. So instead, let me say... please stay just like that, and give us some stories about times you've had to sneak between cars or somesuch to wet yourself, and trying to not let whoever you're with notice the accident or aftermath!

Guest Kimkim9777

I mostly wet just in the shower standing in any type of clothing from sweat pants to jeans, and Boxers to bathing suits. Usually it is at the end of the day when I am about to go to bed because I already used the cloths so why not! On rare occasions I wet in public. A couple notable ones were in a single person store bathroom (I cleaned the puddle up). After I wet I walk through the store with soaked jeans. Also I wet some tan khakis past my shin in a rest stop while walking to the bathroom. I also wet my bed!

I would say over all;

Shower: all the time 

Bed: here and there 

Public: rare occasions but often enough to mention 

Edited by Kimkim9777 (see edit history)