Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Women! What is the easiest and more comfortable way for peeing? Is it squatting to pee or pee standing up?"

Sitting on the toilet!

Thanks for commenting, I am following you at there too.

https://girlpeestanding.livejournal.com/

4 hours ago, Lils said:

Both are easy ways of wetting for me. I've always been used to pee while showering, so peeing while standing up feels normal to me. Squatting is the most difficult position for me to hold, so I would say it is also a natural position to pee in.

Yes, it is a natural position for women to pee.

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I guess it depends on the desired result.

If staying dry is the desired outcome, then squatting is definitely the ‘easiest’ way to accomplish that.

Standing to pee is way more fun though, aside from the soaking wet mess it always results in whenever I try. Despite all my practicing, it’s not something I could ever do If I were hoping to stay dry, short of taking off everything from the waist down😂

Oh yes, how ever you can spread your labia when you pee standing up and will not be wet.

I imagine that the easiest way and possibly most comfortable way to pee is to either squat or to sit on the toilet.  Most videos I have seen, feature the peer squatting down.  I think it does tend to make things a bit cleaner in that it doesn't cause pee to cling to the legs.  That being said, I know that when my girlfriend first tried, she was very pee-shy and had difficulty until I suggested that she could sit on the toilet with her panties on and she found it much easier to wet them.

16 hours ago, Breloom said:

Depends. For wetting myself, I prefer standing. But in the context of, say, peeing outdoors on a hike or something, easily squatting. The difficulty in getting pee out doesn't change, but squatting is much less messy than standing, clothes or no clothes.

Women can pee standing up even without wetting, all you need is spreading the labia by your fingers to open the urethra.

For wetting myself, standing up is the easiest and most comfortable position for me. I've tried to sit on a chair and do it, but I just haven't figured out how to relax the same way that I can when sitting on a toilet. Squatting is the only non-wetting option that works for me when a toilet isn't available, but I still have a hard time with not getting my clothes wet in the process.

21 hours ago, SnowyFox said:

For wetting myself, standing up is the easiest and most comfortable position for me. I've tried to sit on a chair and do it, but I just haven't figured out how to relax the same way that I can when sitting on a toilet. Squatting is the only non-wetting option that works for me when a toilet isn't available, but I still have a hard time with not getting my clothes wet in the process.

Well, pee standing up is not hard, once you have got practiced it is easy and it will be more comfortable.

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/