Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Even feminist literature seems sensible to femdom and peegasm...

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It doesn't effect me at all. It doesn't effect anything at all, except one person's self-image. Of course everyone can do as they want with their own life, I don't care. I don't care at all! But someone said higher up that they hoped everyone on this site was pro-LGBTQ+. I simply explained why I am not particularily pro-LGBTQ+. I think is superficial! People are alot more than their physical appearance.

I didn't compare any conditions. I said that they often hate their bodies, and I said that I hate my body. That's the only comparison I made.

How on earth is being LGBTQ "superficial"?  That makes zero sense at all, being trans is not just about ones physical appearance, I don't know where on earth you get the notion that that's ALL trans people care about.

You sure don't sound like someone that doesn't care? Seems to me that if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be making jokes about the movement or claiming that you "aren't pro-LGBTQ", for me if I don't care about something, I just flat out don't talk about it at all, not loudly proclaim how much I don't care about it.

I'm sorry to say but this whole thread is basically just proving my point that just because you have a fetish doesn't mean you can't be intolerant of LGBT individuals. This is why I never like to argue feminism or anything like on the Internet, it never turns out good and always leaves me with diminished faith in humanity, just when I think that my faith in humanity can ever be lower than it already is.

27 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I'm sorry to say but this whole thread is basically just proving my point that just because you have a fetish doesn't mean you can't be intolerant of LGBT individuals.

I don't think that's fair.  It looks to me like the people in question aren't intolerant at all, but are rather just tolerant.  Your standpoint seems to only narrowly address those who are wholeheartedly with you, and those who are wholeheartedly against you.  It's possible to simply be neutral.  If someone isn't pro-something that doesn't mean they are against it.  They could just be indifferent.

Tolerance is a good thing.  It basically means being okay with what other people do while not necessarily wanting to partake yourself.  If a person only accepts people who echo their own opinions 1 to 1 then I would say they are the intolerant one.  Diversity is only possible with tolerance.

Seriously, when has "if you're not with us you're against us" gotten anyone anywhere good?

@Dynamic
"I just zone out when some of these LGBTQ+ABCDEF groups starts to talk too much about their truely supressed but rightful identity within themselves. How they were born to be something else. It's bullshit! Things are like they are, we just have to take it from there.
But someone said higher up that they hoped everyone on this site was pro-LGBTQ+. I simply explained why I am not particularily pro-LGBTQ+. I think is superficial!"

Funny I don't quite consider comments like this to be promoting tolerance but I guess your mileage will vary. At any rate the blatant homophobia and transphobia of this thread sickens me as  lesbian with trans friends, so I will not be responding or checking any further responses in this thread so do not bother responding because I will not be reading it.

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

Funny I don't quite consider comments like this to be promoting tolerance but I guess your mileage will vary.

Okay, I'm sorry but that is extremely unfair.  You've cherry picked a part of the person's quote to make your point, while blatantly ignoring the first part of it.  They also said:

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

I like to think that I am fairly liberal. Everyone should be accepted as they are. Live as you want, dress as you want, and call yourself what you want.

This is tolerance.  They're basically saying do what you want, even if they don't agree.  They have a right not only to disagree, but to voice their opinion just as you do.

12 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

At any rate the blatant homophobia and transphobia of this thread sickens me as  lesbian with trans friends, so I will not be responding or checking any further responses in this thread so do not bother responding because I will not be reading it.

This thread has been pretty cordial, some people just disagree.  I think you're blowing someone disagreeing with your opinion way out of proportion.  And even if you say you won't be checking this again, I don't believe you.  Even if I did, that doesn't mean I'm not going to respond.  Was that an attempt to shut me down?  Frankly, I think this unwillingness to even listen to the opinion of others is very intolerant.

Funny thing about humans is we tend to accuse others of that which we fear in ourselves.

8 hours ago, Dynamic said:

Okay, I'm sorry but that is extremely unfair.  You've cherry picked a part of the person's quote to make your point, while blatantly ignoring the first part of it.  They also said:

This is tolerance.  They're basically saying do what you want, even if they don't agree.  They have a right not only to disagree, but to voice their opinion just as you do.

This thread has been pretty cordial, some people just disagree.  I think you're blowing someone disagreeing with your opinion way out of proportion.  And even if you say you won't be checking this again, I don't believe you.  Even if I did, that doesn't mean I'm not going to respond.  Was that an attempt to shut me down?  Frankly, I think this unwillingness to even listen to the opinion of others is very intolerant.

Funny thing about humans is we tend to accuse others of that which we fear in ourselves.

I see where Jill is coming from but I also see where you are coming from as well.

EDIT: my original post was a bit over-the-top and a bit off-topic so I thought it best to edit it down.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
On 12/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Exactly. And while I have many extreme fantasies about female omo, I can't take pleasure in anyone's unwanted pee accident in real life, male or female, unless they themselves say they want us to enjoy it.

Right there with you.  But in a broader sense of relationships, kinks, and physical intimacy in general.  I can't and won't enjoy anything relating to the aforementioned items if consent isn't provided by both people.  That's why I have a hard time appreciating public displays of kinks and fetishes.  You're essentially exposing other people to something that you enjoy sexually.

I'm locking this thread. Not is 90% of it completely off topic, 90% of it is also grossly immature. Ya'll can't handle discourse for the life of you, like the kind of people who say they're "debating" or "being reasonable" whilst just repeating the same shit over and over while ignoring every contrary point brought to them. This thread is not a debate, this thread is garbage.

Funny enough....I don't see "debate" or "garbage" in this threads title.

Take your shenanigans elsewhere, because whatever the hell it is you people are doing, it does not belong here.

• The topic was locked