Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The game itself is simple. Roll a dice. 

Roll 1 or 2, and you can pee 10 mL into a tiny glass. 

Roll 3 or 4, and you must drink 20 mL. 

Roll 5, and your turn passes without relief or punishment. 

However, roll a 6, and you’re in for a rough turn. Your opponent is allowed to pee however much they please. However many mL’s they release, you must drink the same amount of volume in water. 

Any visible leaks lead to an automatic punishment of drinking 50 mL’s. Winner receives a significant cash bonus. 

The location is also simple enough. The 2 participants, Alexis and Jessica, the host Sierra, and the camerawoman Paulina will all be transported to under an overpass that is meant for river diversion for all but a few weeks of the year. Hopefully, this ensures adequate privacy. 

The day before filming, the participants will be closely monitored. They will consume equal amounts of liquid, approx 1 gallon, and will relieve their bladders at 2 hour intervals all throughout the day. They will also be allowed 1 bathroom break throughout the course of the night, during which both participants will go during the same visit to ensure equality. 

Upon waking on the day of filming, both participants will consume 500 mL of fluid, visit the toilet 1 last time, and will be transported to the location where filming will begin shortly after arrival. 

As a side note, there are no bathrooms, port loos, or nearby bushes. The expectation is that 1 participant will wet, 1 will be given the opportunity to return and use the toilet (should she be able to wait). 

————

6:30 AM - Day of filming

“Alight ladies,” Sierra said enthusiastically. Despite the early hour, she’d been awake for some time, going over what she was going to say to make things more interesting as well as how she’d handle different scenarios. Paulina was right behind her, filming with a bright light on as Sierra continued waking the participants up. 

Both women groaned for a second until Alexis started to sit up, rubbing her belly. “Time for our morning pee before we start drinking?” She asked. 

“No,” Jessica relied groggily. “We should drink first, then go. The closer to our departure we can go, the easier the ride there will be.”

“Right,” Alexis partially agreed. “That makes sense except you decided our 1 night time bathroom break was before midnight. And now I need to go again.”

“Eh. I’m good for now.” Jessica said more alert. 

“But I really actually have to go pretty badly,” Alexis argued. “You chose our night pee, I should choose our morning.”

—- Sierra should decide:

A) They’ll pee now, then drink the water and leave. Alexis is right. 

B) They’ll drink first, then pee right before leaving. Jessica is right. 

C) Drink half the water, pee, then finish the water and leave. A good balance. 

D) Allow Alexis to pee now, and Jessica to pee later. A good balance, but puts Alexis at a disadvantage for the actual competition. 

“Alright, look, there’s a couple of options here, most of which sound reasonable,” Sierra chimed in. She was the host after all. It was her job to keep things moving smoothly. 

“I can see your point, Alexis,” Sierra continued on. “It makes sense to go now, then drink and leave right after. Especially considering how badly you already have to go.”

“However, I can also see your point, Jessica. Since you don’t really have to go, drinking the water first is probably the better option for you.”

“I could also split the time a little and let Alexis go now, and Jessica after you drink the water. Since you both just woke up, that seems somewhat fair.”

“Can I.... Can I chime in for a moment?” Paulina asked, lowering the camera for the first time all morning. “I don’t know about you Sierra, but I haven’t used the bathroom myself since we went to bed last night. I didn’t go when we got up for Alexis and Jessica to take their allowed night pee, either.”

“I’ll be completely honest,” She continued. “I really have to go pretty badly. Do I think I’ll wet myself? No, probably not. But filming Alexis and Jessica while they drink water and go is going to be difficult.”

Sierra thought for a moment. She also hadn’t peed since going to bed last night and could do with a morning wee. Not as much as Alexis, but she still felt a dull pressure. She already had to pee.

It was something she hadn’t really considered last night during her endless worries and potential complications. The focus was on Alexis and Jessica, but she would also need to pee at some point. 

“Alright,” Sierra said in a host-like tone. “Paulina, go pee now. The whole point of this is to get the best video for our viewers.”

“Alexis, I’m going to ask that you get at least some of the water down. If you can’t wait while drinking, that’s fine, you can go. It’ll probably make for some interesting viewing anyway.”

“Wish granted, I won’t be able to get all the water down before going,” Alexis interjected. 

“Jessica,” Sierra plowed on. “We have to keep it fair. So whenever Alexis gives in, you’ll go right after. At least that way you’ll be able to get some water in before going. It’s a fair compromise.”

“Does everyone understand and agree?” She asked. 

All three nodded in agreement as Paulina started off to the bathroom. Part way out of the room, she stopped and turned. 

“What about you?” She asked. 

—- Sierra should answer:

A) “I’m actually okay, I’ll wait” 

B) “I went last night, I’m okay”

C) “I only have to go a little, I’ll wait”

D) “I actually also have to go pretty badly, but I’ll wait”

E) “I actually also have to go pretty badly. I’ll go right after you Paulina”

“I’m really not going to make it if I drink any more,” Alexis pleaded barely a quarter of the way through her water. She was struggling, crossing and recrossing her legs. 

Jessica looked up, taking a break from her almost finished water bottle. “Are your underwear dry?” She asked casually. 

“Are my... What?” 

“Your underwear. Are they dry? Or did you leak or dribble or anything yet?” Jessica clarified. 

“I... Yes they’re dry!” Alexis choked out. “I really have to pee, doesn’t mean I have or want to wet myself!”

Jessica shrugged. “Until you’ve lost at the very least a few drops, you don’t have to go as badly as you could. So we’re not going to go to the bathroom until either you really can’t hold it, or we get a little further into our waters.”

“And by the looks of things, you’re falling behind. Drink up!” She continued, sloshing her own water around a little. 

Sierra tightened up briefly. She felt bad for Alexis. She was clearly in trouble. Given the dull weight in her own bladder, Sierra could quite literally feel the impact of the sloshing water. 

Paulina had given her the option to go just a few minutes ago. She hadn’t gone since bedtime last night and was aware of her need. Yet when asked, she answered, “I’m actually okay, I’ll wait.”

She could have said yes. She should have said yes. Actually, she probably could have said anything else really, including a simple no. It would have attracted less attention. 

“Wait for what?” Paulina asked. 

Sierra thought quickly on how to respond. 

A) “Until I actually have to go. Sorry, I guess I used a weird word choice”

B) “until after Alexis has gone. It isn’t fair for me to go when she has to go so much worse”

C) “Until we’re going to leave. That way I’ll be good the whole time we’re there”

D) “Until I really have to go. I’m not a fan of going just for the sake of going”

E) “Until later. I don’t know.”

Sierra shifted back and forth in the car seat. At hour 10 of not relieving her bladder, she was feeling the heaviness of her decisions earlier in the morning. 

As trees blurred by on their way to the site they were filming at, Sierra reflected back on what may have been her worst mistake of the day. 

“Wait for what?” Paulina asked as Sierra turned down an offer to use the toilet to release her bladder for the second time that morning. 

Sierra shrugged. “Wait until we’re just about to leave, I guess. That way I should be good all day and won’t have to worry about it while we’re there.”

Paulina, seeming to accept the answer without contest simply replied, “Makes sense.” 

“If she’s not going to go, then I am!” Alexis chimed in while getting up to head to the bathroom, now holding herself over her pajama pants with one hand. 

“Stop!” Jessica called out, causing all 3 other women to quite literally stop and turn their heads and attention towards her. 

“We agreed on a fair compromise” Jessica started. “Whenever you give in and decide to go, I’d go right after. That way, everything we do is equal and fair. Right?” 

“Yeah, that’s why you’re going to go right after me,” Alexis answered, starting to squirm up and down while still holding herself between now crossed legs. “Right after me right now.”

“That’s not fair though,” Jessica continued. 

Sierra suddenly realized where this was going and her heart sank. She felt bad for Alexis. 

Paulina, on the other hand, made sure she was filming whatever was about to happen. Her own bladder was blissfully empty and she was ready for some action. 

“I’m three quarters of the way through my water,” Jessica explained. “You’re only a quarter. If you go now, we’re drinking different amounts pre- and post- pee. That’s not fair. If we want everything to be equal, we should have drank the same amount of water before our morning pee.”

Alexis froze, her mouth slightly open. Sierra wasn’t sure if the girl wanted to argue, cry, or just wet herself right there. Honestly, probably all 3 at the same time. 

Instead, she turned to Sierra. “That can’t happen. I can’t drink anymore. I really can’t. I’m not going to make it. Please just let pee.”

Sierra could hardly form the words. She felt terrible watching Alexis struggle before her.

“I’m sorry. But she’s right. You have to drink a little more water before you can go to the bathroom. I can’t let you go yet, and you can’t wet yourself yet either. It wouldn’t be fair.”

Sierra could barely hear a few words as Alexis whispered, “They’re not... anymore.”

“What’s not anymore?”

Alexis looked purely embarrassed. “My underwear aren’t dry anymore.”

With that, Alexis took off running down the hall, Paulina in hot pursuit. 

“What’s her punishment?” Jessica asked to a stunned Sierra. 

A) More water prior to the start of the game. 

B) Jessica’s choice

C) A disadvantage at the start of the game

D) Alexis’ choice of self - punishment

E) An advantage to Jessica

“Honestly, it’s a disadvantage to you now, so what do you have in mind?” Sierra asked, unsure exactly how to proceed. Hosting and keeping things both moving forward and fair was a lot harder than she initially thought. 

Jessica smiled slightly. “I have an idea. But I’ll let you know when the time comes.”

Sierra was interested, but also somewhat concerned. She wasn’t a huge fan of surprises with this new job. 

“Alright,” she shrugged, knowing there wasn’t much she could do about it. “It’ll be up to you. Just let me know.”

“I’m going to go check on Alexis,” she continued, leaving Jessica alone in the main room. 

In the hallway, she passed Paulina who simply said, “That was a great start to this project.”

Sierra had a sinking feeling she knew what that meant, and stopped by the spare bedroom first. In Alexis’ bag, Sierra pulled out one of the spare pairs of jeans, and a pair of light green, cotton panties. 

The door to the bathroom was almost completely open, but Sierra knocked on the frame anyway. 

Inside, she found Alexis still seated on the toilet. Her pink panties and white shorts still dripping as they hung around her knees. 

To her surprise though, she found Alexis smiling at her phone while casually texting away. 

“Oh, hi!” She cheerfully greeted Sierra as she looked up. 

“Hey,” Sierra started cautiously as she took a step into the bathroom. “I uh... I came to make sure you were okay and bring you these.”

“Oh thank you!” Alexis cooed. She stood up, letting her drenched shorts and panties hit the floor, where they made a distinct plop from hitting the wet floor in front of the toilet. 

The sound made her pause for a moment, catching Sierra’s gaze. “Yeah... I uh... I didn’t quite make it all the way.”

“You seem surprisingly okay for someone who just didn’t make it to the bathroom in time,” Sierra questioned. 

“I made it to the bathroom in time!” Alexis argued somewhat playfully. “Mostly.”

“I just couldn’t get onto the the toilet all the way fast enough,” She continued. “But I mean, that’s fine. The first wetting of the day had to happen at some point. Right?”

Sierra stared for a moment as Alexis began to dry her legs off. “What do you mean ‘first wetting?’”

Alexis chuckled to herself for a moment. “I know you’re new to this, but you don’t think we brought all those spare clothes with us for show? Do you?”

“Well no,” Sierra quickly stammered out, unsure exactly how to play off the moment.

“It’s fine,” Alexis smiled, pulling on her dry panties and jeans. “I’m going to clean this up in a second,” She continued, motioning to the remnants of her accident. “Do you want to go then, since we’re going to leave shortly?”

“No, no,” Sierra casually responded. “I actually don’t have to go at all. I’d rather just get going,” She lied. 

Alexis shrugged. “Cool, I’ll be out in a minute so Jessica can go and we can get this show on the road.”

——

Sierra still couldn’t believe how the events of the morning played out as she continued to shift back and forth in the passenger’s seat. She gently rubbed her thighs together in an effort to relieve some pressure without drawing any attention from her fellow occupants. 

After a few more short minutes, they finally arrived at the site where they would film the challenge itself. 

Alexis and Paulina hopped out first to start getting a feel for their location. Jessica hung back for a moment as Sierra slid out of the door attempting to baby her somewhat swollen bladder. 

“Why didn’t you go this morning?” She asked bluntly. 

“What do you mean?” Sierra asked, caught off guard by the bluntness of the question. 

“You know what I mean,” Jessica said. “You had every opportunity and offer, but didn’t go. You clearly have to. But you didn’t. Why?”

Sierra will answer____

A) I went. I just have to go again. 

B) I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t have to go. 

C) *sighs* It’s complicated. 

D) I’m not going to answer that. 

E) It’s uh... Just kind of this thing I do. 

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about,” Sierra insisted, exerting a huge effort to stand completely still, in a relaxed way. Despite her bladder not being relaxed at all. “I don’t have to go to the bathroom at all.”

Jessica let a heavy silence hang in the air for what felt like an awkwardly lengthy amount of time before continuing. “Okay. I’ll believe you.”

“Thanks...?” Sierra answered, unsure of what exactly Jessica was thinking. 

“Since I believe you,” Jessica continued. “You should be completely comfortable taking a bet. Maybe one with a substantial wager?”

“Well...” She started, a slow grin forming in the corner of her mouth. “I kind of have to go again. And I think you quite have to go. But you’re denying it. So I’m willing to bet that you’ll have to pee before I do. Since you’re saying you don’t have to go at all, this should be an easy win.”

Sierra mulled over the offer for a moment. “What’s the wager?”

“Half my winnings after I beat Alexis if I have to pee before you,” Jessica offered, peaking Sierra’s interest. She certainly needed the money. But she also certainly needed a bathroom break. “And if I happen to pee before you?”

“The same fate as Alexis’ punishment,” Jessica answered. 

“Which I still don’t know what that will be.” Sierra retorted. 

Jessica shrugged. 

A) Take it

B) Leave it

C) Offer an amendment to the terms (specifically?)