Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else enjoy certain things more while desperate?

Does anyone else find that they enjoy certain activities more while needing to use the bathroom? I'm an avid reader, but for some reason I enjoy reading even more when I've been holding a pee or poo in and can kind of feel the urge to go. I also don't normally watch a lot of TV or movies (If I'm not doing something physically/intellectually stimulating for a while I get really restless and can't focus on anything) but if I have to go kinda bad I have less trouble sitting down for a while and watching something (which has led to a few leaks before 😀)

I've found that I switch into feminine gender mode when alone when I am desperate. I love wearing panties or pantyhose while desperate.

Ok, so I finally said it.  Hopefully I'll be brave enough to hit submit without erasing it for the 1000th time (not just on this post). I don't know if I have ever told anyone but one person. She's been a dear and so kind. I just one day spilled over. Thanks to her. 

Here is what I did before the Covid. 

Once I wore a catsuit. I bought it at Goodwill (it was sealed in the package).

The guy at the counter said "Hey, Do you really think it will fit you?" and I had to think of something quick and not panicky so I replied "No, It's for my girlfriend. I'm too tall for this size (a lie 😞) and it isn't my colour. If it was for me, it would be blue." I yawned and paid the total. The guy didn't even ask if I wanted to round up my total for training. 

There is an outdoor carwash that is usually empty. I decided that I was going to wear the catsuit and wash my van. I could leave the engine on and hop in if anyone came along. The air was cool and the water at the self wash is warm so no problem with pneumonia if I was quick. 

I set my small camera on the vacuum box and tested record. I washed the van and peed right in front of the camera with no one disturbing me! Hooray! I just forgot about the condensation. You can't see anything on the video. The sound of the spray overpowers me so you can only see me stop in front of the camera enveloped by the spray and fogginess.

It did feel good, though. Sorry I couldn't share the video. I really wish I could have had someone there. A fantasy would be to have my hips being held and felt their pee against me.

I have to say one thing I enjoy more while I am desperate is when I finally get to pee, if you have been really waiting for a long time it's far more satisfying to pee after having been desperate for several hours than when you don't have to go quite as bad!

But I have to admit I do feel much more feminine for whatever reason while I am desperate, sort of a damsel in distress type of situation and that nice sort of submissive feeling is kind of pleasant, even though I sometimes feel it clashes with my feminist ideals. At the same time though when I am forcibly having to hold I feel like a stronger woman for having to hold it and being able to do so. So holding in a very full bladder does give one a feeling of strength, even if it does at the same time paradoxically make one feel more meek and submissive.

"This is funny, I am the opposite.  A full bladder is so distracting that I can definitely tell I am not as focused on work."

Interesting enough is that when I am at my job all day without a bathroom I think it's actually better when work is a little more active because then you have to sort of ignore the bladder and focus on the task at hand. Since so much of it is downtime it's hard to think about anything other than "oh my God I really have to pee" but at least when stuff is happening even though you still have to pee your mind is focused on other things. Again I can't ignore the fact that I really really want to pee, but it sort of forces you to focus on other things and tell your bladder no for the time being.

I love riding city bus or go grocery shopping when desperate. It's so thrilling, because I don't really know if I can stay dry long enough to get a chance to use a bathroom. And I don't really fully lose it in those situations, just leak and spurt in my panties when I can't hold it any more. I can still get away without fully embarrassing myself, even if I get wet between my legs, because mostly people don't even notice that.