Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My first wetting 😳 (outside too!)

Guest CanbeWonders

Guest CanbeWonders

So, I probably discovered this fetish (or series of fetishes?) a couple months back, and have been lurking around this forum without an account for a little while. I was a bit too nervous/embarrassed to make one. Plus I didn't feel like I had anything to say when I could just read. Anyway, as the title implies I now have a story and telling it won't be the most daring thing I've done today. 

Anyway.... here goes nothing. So, when I first discovered I was into the whole desperation thingy I tried to make myself hold or wet. But it wasn't really doing it for me. Like it was kinda exciting but I would always chicken out and just use the bathroom before there was any real risk. So, for a couple weeks now I've been playing a little game with myself. It isn't exactly complicated. Essentially, I drink a bunch of water, or tea or juice or whatever else I'm in the mood for. Then I wait until I have to go pretty bad. Then I take a walk. There's this 2ish mile road loop, around my house that I like to walk. My personal rule has been that I use the bathroom if I make it through my walk. So far I've done this a few times and it pushed me further than I had been able to do just staying inside, but I had never failed. I'm sure you see where this is going. 

Anyway, last little bit of context/exposition. My parents, who I moved back in with since my uni closed for pandemic times, live in a rural mountain area. Since I live with them I always wait until they are out running errands or whatever, so that I don't have to explain things if I fail. The rural loop is also perfect for my game. There are only a few other houses around the whole loop, and I'd say I see 4ish cars on average throughout the entire walk. So, it's pretty private, and unlikely that I'd be caught, but it's just public enough to really ramp up the excitement. 

Anyway, finally we can be on to the story. So, my mom mentions that she has some shopping to do and I'm like "Well, I already have to go a little bit. I'll start drinking some water and should be ready for my "game" by the time she leaves." So, I start doing drinking water. I know people here like to know how much water, but I didn't measure or count. Sorry, I wasn’t actually planning to share. But it was definitely a lot of glasses. I pretty much was drinking non-stop.  Then here comes the rub, mom ends up taking over an hour before she actually decides to leave for her trip. While I wait I'm probably at a 7 or 8. To be honest, I thought I was at a 9, but I didn't realize what a 9 really was. I thought about just giving up many many times before even leaving. Like, it would have been so easy to just use the bathroom, and I already had to go pretty bad. But I decided I really wanted to push myself, and she did eventually leave. 

So, I put on my snow boots and left to take my walk. Before I even got to the end of my driveway I was starting to question my decision. My internal monologue was pretty much like. "Hey, you have to go way worse than usual. You actually might not make it this time. Just turn around and use the bathroom." But I told myself that the chance I might not make it was part of the excitement. Even though I told myself that, I think that actually I just didn't believe I would fail. I had gotten cocky from having done this a couple times before and not really coming too close to wetting.

So, I keep going. It's probably at about the halfway point that I'm sweating (despite it being freezing outside) and my tummy/bladder isn't just feeling full but is actually starting to hurt a bit. I'm seriously regretting my decision at this point, but considering I'm roughly halfway in I can't really turn around. Or, if I did it would probably take me just as long to get home. So, I keep going. 

It's only a little bit longer that I start to finally realize I really might not make it. I was getting more desperate with every second. Now I was actually at a 9. So I start to run. Sort of. Actually running shook up my bladder in a way that hurt and it took me about 2 steps to realize it was worse than walking. So I ended up doing this half running, half speed walking, half waddling thing that was faster than walking but didn't put pressure on me like running did. 

A part of my brain is thinking about just giving up, but then one of the rare cars in our area passes me, and that makes me reconsider. I kinda tighten myself up and keep going. Eventually I do have to stop my not-really-running thingy because even that is too much. I was back to a walk, but it was okay, I was almost home. I was probably the most desperate I’d ever been, at least since I discovered this fetish. Even at this point though, I was pretty sure I could make it. I was so close.

Eventually my house was in view. But with the way the road was shaped I still had to go around one more turn. There’s a stream in the way, so I couldn’t just leave the road and run straight to the house. I had to take the road to get the bridge. But still, it wasn’t much longer, just a little turn of the road.

I don’t know if it was because I let myself relax because I was so close, or if it was just coincidence. But around the same point I felt my bladder ease up just the tiniest bit, and I felt some warmth in my pants. I’m not actually 100% sure if I leaked there. I probably did, but you couldn’t see anything from the outside. I had planned to check my undies when I got home, but that didn’t really work out.

I made it to my driveway without any more issue. I was pretty much home, but this is a long mountain driveway so I’m still not totally safe. It probably takes 30 seconds to a minute to walk up. Not much, but it sure felt like a lot right then. I’m thinking that I won’t make it. But still, I was like, “I’m this close. It’d be stupid to fail now.”

I run up the driveway. That might have been a mistake. I already discussed the problem with running. But at this point I felt like I couldn’t wait another second so I had to risk it. I make it all the way to my door. I’m patting down my pants and jacket, trying to remember which pocket I put my keys in. Then, I feel myself start to leak. This time there was more than last time I was positive that I was going. There was just a tiny spot on the outside of my jeans. I tighten up and stop it to keep searching for my key. Curse my jacket for having 17 pockets and curse me for forgetting which one I put it in.

Then I just give up. I could barely focus on finding my keys, my legs were crossed and my body was shaking from the effort. Maybe I could have made it without leaking any more. I’m honestly not sure. I wasn’t quite at 100% no control. But it really just didn’t feel worth it to hold anymore. It just felt sooooo good to release. And at this point I’d already leaked. I’d already failed and wet my jeans. Plus there was no chance of anyone seeing me. So what is the point of holding anymore?

So, there on my doorstep, I just let my entire body relax and I peed myself. I don’t know how much, or how long. But it was plenty to leave my jeans pretty thoroughly soaked. At least the insides of them. By the end I could even feel some getting into my boots/socks.

I really let it all go. Once I was done it wasn’t hard to find my keys, turns out it was much easier to focus now. I took another couple of seconds to just enjoy standing outside and feeling soaked. Then, I went inside, put the relevant clothes into the washing machine. Then I took a shower.

Then, I decided I had to make an account on this site and I sat down to write this because I just had to share. And like, it’s not like there is anyone else I could tell about it. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I regret the experience. But I think I’ll definitely take a break from my game for awhile, because this was plenty of risk for a long time. Anyway, I'm going to push the "submit" button before I chicken out of posting this. I hope y'all enjoy it. 

Guest CanbeWonders
On 12/27/2020 at 1:08 PM, GoldenG8 said:

Thanks for sharing! What inspired your original interest in omorashi?

Some of y'all seem to have really specific life experiences of like "Once I saw someone pee and felt something stir deep inside me" or whatever. Like, that's great but I have no such fun story. I've been pretty involved in kink for years. When you are in kinky spaces you come across things and think "Oh hmm... that looks interesting". For me that's pretty much all it was. I think someone shared a story hear on a kink discord I'm in so I followed the link to this place. 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:29 PM, surrealexp said:

One of the best stories I've read. Super glad you chose to make an account and share it here. I absolutely love challenges where people put themselves in a "might make it, might not make it" situation with real consequences, and you certainly did that here. Also liked that you were super desperate before you even left and still went with it.

Hope there's more of this after you take a break!

Glad you enjoyed ^^. Obviously I like it too, otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to do it. 😂 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:39 PM, Val_is_here said:

Really great story, I hope we get to hear more from you!

You probably will, hehe. 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:45 PM, Super awesome said:

Now you need to piss your bed!

Sorry to disappoint you, but probably not. Unless it's incorporated into a more interesting scene bedwetting doesn't really do anything for me and doesn't seem worth the cleanup. 

On 12/28/2020 at 4:50 AM, wetskipants said:

Great story. Must have felt exhilarating flooding your pants on your doorstep! Thanks for sharing.

It really was! I felt like such a cliche 😂 And you're welcome 🙂 

11 hours ago, YouDon'tSeeMe said:

Great job on that first story! I completely relate with your, "well, who else could I even tell?" mentality. So glad that we could be your safe space 🙂

Glad I'm not alone there.

Guest Nils JD

Angela, this sounds like a mind-blowingly amazing experience! 🙂
Tbh, I would have wet as soon as I had left the house since I don't like the feeling of enormous desperation.
I'm more the wetter, haha, but we're all different without any doubt.

You said you got some pee into your boots and socks.
Did you get away with cleaning them?
I mostly soak my shoes when I wear any and there are huge pee puddles in them.

Yours, Nils

Welcome to Omorashi CanbeWonders ! I am glad you decided to make an account and share your experience. I was... arousing ! Thank you . I hope you come back and share further experiences. 

Your first wetting will be forever special. I remember mine from years ago. I just held it, despite the pain until it came out on it's own. Like you after my jeans were wet I let the gusher go.

On 12/23/2020 at 1:46 AM, CanbeWonders said:

So, I probably discovered this fetish (or series of fetishes?) a couple months back, and have been lurking around this forum without an account for a little while. I was a bit too nervous/embarrassed to make one. Plus I didn't feel like I had anything to say when I could just read. Anyway, as the title implies I now have a story and telling it won't be the most daring thing I've done today. 

Anyway.... here goes nothing. So, when I first discovered I was into the whole desperation thingy I tried to make myself hold or wet. But it wasn't really doing it for me. Like it was kinda exciting but I would always chicken out and just use the bathroom before there was any real risk. So, for a couple weeks now I've been playing a little game with myself. It isn't exactly complicated. Essentially, I drink a bunch of water, or tea or juice or whatever else I'm in the mood for. Then I wait until I have to go pretty bad. Then I take a walk. There's this 2ish mile road loop, around my house that I like to walk. My personal rule has been that I use the bathroom if I make it through my walk. So far I've done this a few times and it pushed me further than I had been able to do just staying inside, but I had never failed. I'm sure you see where this is going. 

Anyway, last little bit of context/exposition. My parents, who I moved back in with since my uni closed for pandemic times, live in a rural mountain area. Since I live with them I always wait until they are out running errands or whatever, so that I don't have to explain things if I fail. The rural loop is also perfect for my game. There are only a few other houses around the whole loop, and I'd say I see 4ish cars on average throughout the entire walk. So, it's pretty private, and unlikely that I'd be caught, but it's just public enough to really ramp up the excitement. 

Anyway, finally we can be on to the story. So, my mom mentions that she has some shopping to do and I'm like "Well, I already have to go a little bit. I'll start drinking some water and should be ready for my "game" by the time she leaves." So, I start doing drinking water. I know people here like to know how much water, but I didn't measure or count. Sorry, I wasn’t actually planning to share. But it was definitely a lot of glasses. I pretty much was drinking non-stop.  Then here comes the rub, mom ends up taking over an hour before she actually decides to leave for her trip. While I wait I'm probably at a 7 or 8. To be honest, I thought I was at a 9, but I didn't realize what a 9 really was. I thought about just giving up many many times before even leaving. Like, it would have been so easy to just use the bathroom, and I already had to go pretty bad. But I decided I really wanted to push myself, and she did eventually leave. 

So, I put on my snow boots and left to take my walk. Before I even got to the end of my driveway I was starting to question my decision. My internal monologue was pretty much like. "Hey, you have to go way worse than usual. You actually might not make it this time. Just turn around and use the bathroom." But I told myself that the chance I might not make it was part of the excitement. Even though I told myself that, I think that actually I just didn't believe I would fail. I had gotten cocky from having done this a couple times before and not really coming too close to wetting.

So, I keep going. It's probably at about the halfway point that I'm sweating (despite it being freezing outside) and my tummy/bladder isn't just feeling full but is actually starting to hurt a bit. I'm seriously regretting my decision at this point, but considering I'm roughly halfway in I can't really turn around. Or, if I did it would probably take me just as long to get home. So, I keep going. 

It's only a little bit longer that I start to finally realize I really might not make it. I was getting more desperate with every second. Now I was actually at a 9. So I start to run. Sort of. Actually running shook up my bladder in a way that hurt and it took me about 2 steps to realize it was worse than walking. So I ended up doing this half running, half speed walking, half waddling thing that was faster than walking but didn't put pressure on me like running did. 

A part of my brain is thinking about just giving up, but then one of the rare cars in our area passes me, and that makes me reconsider. I kinda tighten myself up and keep going. Eventually I do have to stop my not-really-running thingy because even that is too much. I was back to a walk, but it was okay, I was almost home. I was probably the most desperate I’d ever been, at least since I discovered this fetish. Even at this point though, I was pretty sure I could make it. I was so close.

Eventually my house was in view. But with the way the road was shaped I still had to go around one more turn. There’s a stream in the way, so I couldn’t just leave the road and run straight to the house. I had to take the road to get the bridge. But still, it wasn’t much longer, just a little turn of the road.

I don’t know if it was because I let myself relax because I was so close, or if it was just coincidence. But around the same point I felt my bladder ease up just the tiniest bit, and I felt some warmth in my pants. I’m not actually 100% sure if I leaked there. I probably did, but you couldn’t see anything from the outside. I had planned to check my undies when I got home, but that didn’t really work out.

I made it to my driveway without any more issue. I was pretty much home, but this is a long mountain driveway so I’m still not totally safe. It probably takes 30 seconds to a minute to walk up. Not much, but it sure felt like a lot right then. I’m thinking that I won’t make it. But still, I was like, “I’m this close. It’d be stupid to fail now.”

I run up the driveway. That might have been a mistake. I already discussed the problem with running. But at this point I felt like I couldn’t wait another second so I had to risk it. I make it all the way to my door. I’m patting down my pants and jacket, trying to remember which pocket I put my keys in. Then, I feel myself start to leak. This time there was more than last time I was positive that I was going. There was just a tiny spot on the outside of my jeans. I tighten up and stop it to keep searching for my key. Curse my jacket for having 17 pockets and curse me for forgetting which one I put it in.

Then I just give up. I could barely focus on finding my keys, my legs were crossed and my body was shaking from the effort. Maybe I could have made it without leaking any more. I’m honestly not sure. I wasn’t quite at 100% no control. But it really just didn’t feel worth it to hold anymore. It just felt sooooo good to release. And at this point I’d already leaked. I’d already failed and wet my jeans. Plus there was no chance of anyone seeing me. So what is the point of holding anymore?

So, there on my doorstep, I just let my entire body relax and I peed myself. I don’t know how much, or how long. But it was plenty to leave my jeans pretty thoroughly soaked. At least the insides of them. By the end I could even feel some getting into my boots/socks.

I really let it all go. Once I was done it wasn’t hard to find my keys, turns out it was much easier to focus now. I took another couple of seconds to just enjoy standing outside and feeling soaked. Then, I went inside, put the relevant clothes into the washing machine. Then I took a shower.

Then, I decided I had to make an account on this site and I sat down to write this because I just had to share. And like, it’s not like there is anyone else I could tell about it. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I regret the experience. But I think I’ll definitely take a break from my game for awhile, because this was plenty of risk for a long time. Anyway, I'm going to push the "submit" button before I chicken out of posting this. I hope y'all enjoy it. 

Honestly...this is one if the best stories I've read. 

Firstly the whole scenario of you basically creating a conflict between the side of you that wants to wet and the side that is afraid to do it.

But especially the way you described it by what you were thinking and feeling at the moment.

Thank you

On 1/1/2021 at 2:06 PM, LizJWetting said:

Drinking plenty then going for a long walk, or even heading into town to do some shopping and trying to get back before my bladder gives in is one of my favourite things to do. There's been several times I genuinely didn't think I'd make it but still managed to get home dry or mostly dry, but I have also wet myself on my doorstep just like this. I hope you have many more fun holds and wettings.

Have you ever properly wet yourself in public doing this?

Guest CanbeWonders
On 12/29/2020 at 1:19 PM, Nils JD said:

Angela, this sounds like a mind-blowingly amazing experience! 🙂
Tbh, I would have wet as soon as I had left the house since I don't like the feeling of enormous desperation.
I'm more the wetter, haha, but we're all different without any doubt.

You said you got some pee into your boots and socks.
Did you get away with cleaning them?
I mostly soak my shoes when I wear any and there are huge pee puddles in them.

Yours, Nils

Yes, I suspect we are quite different on that front. For me the wetting itself isn't particularly exciting. It's more the feeling of losing/giving up control. Like, letting my body do something and take over no matter how hard I try to fight is just a very... exciting experience. The little bit of risk/humiliation aspect is also a serious turn on. But yeah, had I just "chose" to wet instead of letting my body chose for me it wouldn't have really been fun for me. But to each their own, of course. 

My boots have sort of an inner liner thing that can be pulled out and washed separately. So it was pretty easy to just throw that into the washing machine. So yeah, I guess I "got away with cleaning them". 

On 12/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, wettingman said:

Welcome to Omorashi CanbeWonders ! I am glad you decided to make an account and share your experience. I was... arousing ! Thank you . I hope you come back and share further experiences. 

Your first wetting will be forever special. I remember mine from years ago. I just held it, despite the pain until it came out on it's own. Like you after my jeans were wet I let the gusher go.

Glad you enjoyed ^_^

On 12/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, nappypants said:

Great story, I love doorstep wettings...

Thanks! 

On 12/30/2020 at 1:55 PM, LupusCanis88 said:

Honestly...this is one if the best stories I've read. 

Firstly the whole scenario of you basically creating a conflict between the side of you that wants to wet and the side that is afraid to do it.

But especially the way you described it by what you were thinking and feeling at the moment.

Thank you

You're welcome! I did try to be descriptive. And yeah, it was a pretty fun scenario. 

On 12/30/2020 at 9:21 PM, sleeping_cat01 said:

I can so relate to this.

Also, suddenly I want to drink a lot of water and go for a long walk... I wonder why.

Hmm... 🤔 Can't imagine why but probably worth trying. 

On 12/31/2020 at 5:59 AM, New_Macca said:

Wow what a really well written account of the situation and such a hot scenario. It sounds such a fun challenge you set yourself and I am glad you really enjoyed it. You did so incredibly well and have amazing self control as does seem like you could have waited that little bit longer but treated yo twelfth to wetting having got to your door and become hidden. 

Yeah, was definitely fun. Glad you enjoyed. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:57 AM, mystic dreamer said:

Lovely. Taking walks is very healthy. So is drinking a lot of water. Hope you keep combining them. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of panties were you wearing?

Yep yep! I'm just trying to be a healthy girl. Can't think of any reason I would do something like this other than to be super healthy. 

And nothing too exciting I'm afraid. Just a comfy kinda a spandex-y pair. I think pink, but it was awhile ago and I have a bunch of those sets in different colors so I don't remember for sure if it was the pink ones. TBH, I'd like to buy more cute/fun/sexy undies. I have one set of full on lacy lingerie, but I don't own anything that is cuter than plain solid colors but still comfy enough to wear. 

On 1/1/2021 at 7:06 AM, LizJWetting said:

Drinking plenty then going for a long walk, or even heading into town to do some shopping and trying to get back before my bladder gives in is one of my favourite things to do. There's been several times I genuinely didn't think I'd make it but still managed to get home dry or mostly dry, but I have also wet myself on my doorstep just like this. I hope you have many more fun holds and wettings.

Brave! I don't know if I'd be confident enough to do it in real public. But sounds fun!

On 1/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, Marco said:

Very nice!

I couldn't agree more!

Guest CanbeWonders
On 1/5/2021 at 4:37 PM, wannawatch said:

That's a great little 'adventure' you had for yourself! Hope it didn't confuse you too much.. It's all too natural and 'normal' (sexual) behavior though. 

Don't worry too much, you made the right decision to open up about it. Wishing you a lot of fun times in this amazing forum! 

No confusion lol. A bit of nervousness/embarrassment for sure, but I've been too kinky for too long to worry about what I'm in to. Thank you for the reassurance though. 

23 hours ago, surrealexp said:

Love the way you described it here. That's 100% what I look for in any kind of omo content, written or otherwise; that struggle to hold on and ultimate failure to hold back with a bit of risk of being caught out in public is the holy grail of this kink. Unfortunately a lot of content involves people "choosing" to wet when the struggle gets real.

Glad I'm not alone! 😄 Personally I wouldn't say that it is 'unfortunate' that some people do it differently though. It's great that it can be a diverse kink that lets everyone enjoy it how they please.

• The topic was featured
  • 3 weeks later...

That was amazing and really glad to share my first wetting was after drinking and my ex gf ( then gf )( a closet lesbian) was present..and yes I was finding keys too.. but in my case it was a bit harder to find my key even after soaking my pants as I was getting embarrassed.. but would love to see you sharing more further even I might get the courage to share one day.