Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate pee accident in my tight ripped jeans in the car today at the drive thru. (With a couple pics).

6 hours ago, Breloom said:

Car pees are the best! If I'm doing a long drive through the country and the mood strikes, I just love waiving my usual potty breaks for just peeing in the car. Sometimes a diaper, sometimes pants, whatevs. It's so casual and oddly relaxing. /

Also, those white pants are just *chef's kiss!* I've always wanted to do a rewetting of that caliber.

🤭 that's awesome!

It's so relaxing isnt it! I have some treat days where I spend all day with my bf and just wet myself all afternoon and spend some quality time together. Even sometimes I've done this while me, my bf and iutmr female freind hang out together in the car. Shes totally supportive of my fetish ❤

I've wet myself in front of her lots of times and it's just become pretty normal now,  which is also very arousing hehe 😋

20200602_184656.jpg

20200602_184918.jpg

20200524_230829.jpg

4 hours ago, slycat said:

Alice, you must drink a lot of liquid, because you are an incredible peeing machine.  Incredible floods of pee.  I always enjoy your posts.  I would post more myself, but I don't wet that often and I don't have a way to post pictures or videos.

Thank you!

I do drink a lot on "treat days" 🥰

Mostly lots of tea or water!

Yes Alice like you I've used the plastic sheet and a bath towel idea in the car (mine has cloth seats)  There was one time about a year ago when I was stuck on the M 6 Just south of Birmingham following a accident further down the road. I really began to need to wee, so going to the boot I got my towel and plastic sheet out an placed both on the drivers seat. While others in cars around me were struggling with needing the toilet or hopping over the barriers at the side of the road to relieve themselves I sat in the comfort of my car and went to the toilet as I listened to classic F.M. on the radio...

On 12/27/2020 at 9:14 AM, mikey mike said:

Yes Alice like you I've used the plastic sheet and a bath towel idea in the car (mine has cloth seats)  There was one time about a year ago when I was stuck on the M 6 Just south of Birmingham following a accident further down the road. I really began to need to wee, so going to the boot I got my towel and plastic sheet out an placed both on the drivers seat. While others in cars around me were struggling with needing the toilet or hopping over the barriers at the side of the road to relieve themselves I sat in the comfort of my car and went to the toilet as I listened to classic F.M. on the radio...

I am definitely all for this 🤭

Sonetimes it's just nicer to not have to worry about finding a toilet and just enjoy a nice deliberate wetting as you watch the world go by 🥰

Oh it's great! I did exactly the same thing today and just wet my jeans on purpose in the car. Then had to walk from the car back home in them! Only a small wet spot ar the front, but my bottom was totally damp lol.

Heres a few photos of the aftermath!

I love sitting in wet jeans. It feels so sexy!

Stay wet out there! 😘💚💙 

20201228_210842.jpg

20201228_210822.jpg

20201228_210754.jpg

20201228_210741.jpg

20201228_210719.jpg

20201228_210707.jpg

20201228_210640.jpg

20201228_210655.jpg

2 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Oh it's great! I did exactly the same thing today and just wet my jeans on purpose in the car. Then had to walk from the car back home in them! Only a small wet spot ar the front, but my bottom was totally damp lol.

Heres a few photos of the aftermath!

I love sitting in wet jeans. It feels so sexy!

Stay wet out there! 😘💚💙 

20201228_210842.jpg

20201228_210822.jpg

20201228_210754.jpg

20201228_210741.jpg

20201228_210719.jpg

20201228_210707.jpg

20201228_210640.jpg

20201228_210655.jpg

Heh, not what I would call a "small wet spot at the front" but I am NOT complaining.  Stunning as ever, Alice.

8 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, not what I would call a "small wet spot at the front" but I am NOT complaining.  Stunning as ever, Alice.

Hehe yea I guess not 🤭 but not as wett as my butt ended up!

Thank you 💚💜

6 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Thanks for the new set of pictures Alice they're great!

Glad you had such a good time while out and about in the car

Aww thank you! 

Well sometimes I like to make shopping trips a little more fun by drinking lots of water before I come out! 😉

14 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Hehe yea I guess not 🤭 but not as wett as my butt ended up!

Thank you 💚💜

Aww thank you! 

Well sometimes I like to make shopping trips a little more fun by drinking lots of water before I come out! 😉

Wow that is a beautiful piss stain Alice, I love it! You must have been busting for a wee while you were shopping!

9 hours ago, talks2much said:

Wow that is a beautiful piss stain Alice, I love it! You must have been busting for a wee while you were shopping!

Yes I was very desperate in the supermarket Haha! Bit I held it, until I was sat in the car seat, then I flooded my Jean's lol

8 hours ago, wettingman said:

Damn AliceWetting you must have a huge bladder. I love watching your long  wettings  no that not right  .... gigantic hot soakings that got me hard.

I can usually hold it for hours,  so maybe I've trained my bladder well...😉

7 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Hi Alice

I'd just like to wish you and your other half a happy new year and to thank you for all the wonderful stories and videos you've uploaded over the last year. I hope over the coming year that you'll be able to continue to keep your panties, jeans and bed wet! Oh and of course we mustn't forget the car seat either 🙂 

Much love mikeymike. 

Thank you!

Happy new year 😊

I'm sure this year will be as damp as the last! 🤭

• 9 months later...
Guest Wettishfettish
On 12/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, AliceWetting said:

🤭 that's awesome!

It's so relaxing isnt it! I have some treat days where I spend all day with my bf and just wet myself all afternoon and spend some quality time together. Even sometimes I've done this while me, my bf and iutmr female freind hang out together in the car. Shes totally supportive of my fetish ❤

I've wet myself in front of her lots of times and it's just become pretty normal now,  which is also very arousing hehe 😋

20200602_184656.jpg

20200602_184918.jpg

20200524_230829.jpg

Thank you!

I do drink a lot on "treat days" 🥰

Mostly lots of tea or water!

So this female friend of yours - does she partake at all too? Do you ever mess around w her?