Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate pee accident in my tight ripped jeans in the car today at the drive thru. (With a couple pics).

6 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

As embarrassing as it was totally pissing myself by accident in a que for McDonald's,  it did feel pretty amazing 😉💚

Thanks!

Haha yes I dont think there was many dry patches left on those jeans after that evening 🙈

Heres another little clip of me soakimg them again that night just in case anyone hasn't seen it. Just a short clip, but soooo soaked lol 💧💧💧

Again, I love it. Especially how soaking wet your pants got. 🙂

7 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Oh I do absolutely enjoy a good car wetting 😉

Heres one from earlier this year from one of my rewetting compilation videos!

I think I had peed in these white jeans about 7 or 8 times that week so there are a few pee stains in them lol. But considering I drink a lot of water, they still stained rather a lot! 😮

There is something very relaxing about casually peeing myself in the car too! Especially on a long journey where I can sit in my wet pants and get horny while enjoying the scenery and countryside. 

I'll often drink more and just let lots of little leaks out again just to tease myself! ❤

In this video we just pulled over so we could film it 🥰

I love the stains.

Heh, thank goodness for leather seats, huh?  I remember watching a video from many years ago on wettingherpanties.com where one of the models (I think it was Nikki) was doing a webcam and talking about having an accident while borrowing a friend's car.  She ended up using some coffee to cover up the smell somehow and gave that as a bit of advice that coffee can cover up (at least, I'm assuming mild) pee smells.  Doesn't sound like something I'm going to try any time soon though, especially because 1 I have cloth seats in my car, and 2 I have heated seats which I would be concerned for messing them up or making the smell of re-heated urine the new smell of my car.

13 hours ago, CMag19 said:

The idea of wetting while driving is something that I would love to dive in to, but I wouldn't want to do just yet, as I can be easily distracted due to my ADHD.

I think Alice did not drive when she peed in her car, her BF had driven. If I do not take a mistake, she and her BF live in a county with left driving system (UK, New Zeland, Australia).

But for me ( I am without ADHD) is peeing myself when I selv drive not acceptable. Reason is my attention to another traffic around me. When I am super desperate I cannot think and read traffic situation around me and I do not want to injure or kill someone. 

15 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, thank goodness for leather seats, huh?  I remember watching a video from many years ago on wettingherpanties.com where one of the models (I think it was Nikki) was doing a webcam and talking about having an accident while borrowing a friend's car.  She ended up using some coffee to cover up the smell somehow and gave that as a bit of advice that coffee can cover up (at least, I'm assuming mild) pee smells.  Doesn't sound like something I'm going to try any time soon though, especially because 1 I have cloth seats in my car, and 2 I have heated seats which I would be concerned for messing them up or making the smell of re-heated urine the new smell of my car.

Haha yes I dont know where I would be without leather seats! They are so easy to clean! 😂

Well if you have cloth seats, you could always just put a plastic bag on it, then out a towel on the seat! Thats what I've done before when my bf used to have a car with cloth seats!

Coffee would probably hide the smell quite well 🙂

15 hours ago, CMag19 said:

The idea of wetting while driving is something that I would love to dive in to, but I wouldn't want to do just yet, as I can be easily distracted due to my ADHD.

Yes I think if I wet myself whilst driving, I would most likely find it distracting lol. My bf was driving at the time 🙂

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

love car wettings.

Me too 😊

Peeing myself in the car is just an extra turn on! Especially when were driving on the motorway, sometimes I'll just look out the window and see other drivers and smile at them, and I think  "if only you knew what I was doing right now" 🤭

20200502_203129.jpg

1 hour ago, Lukhas said:

I think Alice did not drive when she peed in her car, her BF had driven. If I do not take a mistake, she and her BF live in a county with left driving system (UK, New Zeland, Australia).

But for me ( I am without ADHD) is peeing myself when I selv drive not acceptable. Reason is my attention to another traffic around me. When I am super desperate I cannot think and read traffic situation around me and I do not want to injure or kill someone. 

Yes that's right! I am from the UK and my boyfriend was driving.  🙂