Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you guys piss with a boner?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, its very difficult, and sometimes nearly impossible. When you are sexually aroused, the prostate squeezes the uretha off, preventing you from peeing. That's what it is supposed to do. 

I have a times been able to pee when I was hard, but not sexually aroused. But is can be really hard to pee when sexually aroused, even if i'm not hard.

You can either take care of it through masturbation, or just wait for it to go away of its own accord (though can be a long and painful wait if you're desperate...)

I find this most commonly occurs in bed, and sometimes take the in-between approach of just waiting until it subsides enough to point downwards in my nappy and then I can relieve myself securely. A full bladder lying down does tend to produce both effects, I remember one occasion when I think I finished off a beer just before going to bed, and woke up REALLY hard and REALLY desperate... thought I was going to really struggle to hold on for long enough to direct it into my nappy, but managed to do so just long enough to be able to manipulate things!

I assume OP is referring to relieving oneself in the toilet while erect? If so, I've had luck both sitting and standing. I can lean forward a little in either position and have no problem. You can also kneel down at the toilet, though I'd recommend only doing this if its your own toilet, for hygienic reasons. I find kneeling reduces the splashing, but sitting on the toilet makes this a non-issue.

Waiting out the erection isn't always possible, especially when you have what's referred to as a "piss boner", where you are erect because you have the need to pee badly. I see some have said they need to force it out, but I find it much easier to just relax. Try to distract yourself to get rid of the erection and it'll be easier to go.

17 hours ago, WetDave said:

Every morning for the last 40 years. 

Yes but aiming accurately on an upward trajectory is very difficult. 

Simple matter of ballistics isn't it? 😉 As a woman I have no idea really.  I can barely manage to pee standing without getting my thighs wet 🙂 Being a lesbian I also have very little sexual interest in penises, but I'd love to hold one to aim once. Just to get an idea how it works. Seems like a whole lot of fun.  Maybe I should ask one of my trans friends once if I can.  I'm sure there must be one who's up for that.

13 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Simple matter of ballistics isn't it? 😉 As a woman I have no idea really.  I can barely manage to pee standing without getting my thighs wet 🙂 Being a lesbian I also have very little sexual interest in penises, but I'd love to hold one to aim once. Just to get an idea how it works. Seems like a whole lot of fun.  Maybe I should ask one of my trans friends once if I can.  I'm sure there must be one who's up for that.

*skittery trans noises*

Well, boners rely on blood being sent to the area that 'needs' it (just like how if your muscles are flexing or your stomach's digesting, more blood gets sent there). So, generally, if you clench your buttocks for a little while to get your body to divert the blood a bit (plus to focus on something other than what's turning you on), the erection will die down. Alternatively, bend your back so that your member is pointed at least horizontally...or remove all your clothes and stand in the shower and soap and rinse it afterwards.