Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Camouflage pants and a tired bladder

11 minutes ago, Lilly_Magic said:

This wet day actually involved four fun desperation wettings, one leaky diaper, a truly unplanned accident, and then a little sneaky wetting while lying in bed. 

It was the most wet fun I've had in a long time. 

💛💛💛 

You are just awesome!

Please keep it up. I love your posts 💜💚

On 12/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, Lilly_Magic said:

After one bursting bladder and a secret wetting from a night with no bathroom break, a large coffee and 20 oz of water, I felt the urge to pee again. My tired bladder always wants to make me pee right after a desperation game. I couldn't stop with that first bit of fun, so I drank another 20 oz of water and thought about what fun I could do next. Maybe a pull-up slowly filled and then flooded, maybe my soft cotton boxers getting wet and clingy, maybe a wet walk? Yes. A wet walk would be amazing in this 45°F weather! So I put on my red plaid panties. I had been naughty in them two days ago and still smelled nice and pissy. Then I put on my camouflage yoga pants. You know the ones. 😉 And outside I went. The walk to where I was headed was about a twenty minute walk. I headed for the park in town. "It's kind of cold out, there won't be many people there," I figured. 
Having a tired bladder, being excited for another wet walk, and the cold air made me feel the urgency pretty quickly. About about a third of the way there and I was leaking tiny dribbles into my panties. So far it wasn't that hard to control overall. I was taking slower, gentle steps now. Halfway there and the urgency grew to about a 7 and I had to consciously squeeze my muscles. I was walking in that certain way, arched back, bottom sticking out behind me a little. My breathing was getting a little faster. I sped up my pace just a bit. Those stinging little tingles that came with each urgent little throb feeling just wonderful. 
I was nearly there. I could see the path to the park now. Just ahead. Close enough to make my bladder jump with excitement, knowing I would give in and pee soon. I was at an 8.  My cute little waddle as I walked into the park had to stop because there were people walking the walking trail I was on. I tucked my tummy in, slowly strolled, pretending I was just fine and relaxed. I was not. I moaned a little. My breathing was coming in little puffs as my bladder was releasing little spurts.
When I was younger there was a playground across the street from my house. In the summer I would be out in my bathing suit under the sprinkler. Then I would take a break and run to the playground. It was always fun to sit on those little rocking horses and wet myself. This memory was on my mind as I neared the playground. 
I was so close now, that little stiff legged, hunched forward walk more obvious now. My bladder throbbing and pulsing with urgency. Almost a 10 nearly bursting. I look around and find the park almost empty. Some people far off on the walking path. The playground was deserted. I look around to see if there were those same kind of rocking horses there. Reminiscing about them made me more excited to wet myself outside. There were none. "The slide?" I think. No. Not cool. "The swings. That's it." In the few seconds I had been pondering how to give relief to my aching bladder I had been looking down at my phone and forgot to do a final check for onlookers.  The last few yards between me and the swings were the hardest to keep control. 
As soon as I sit down I relax and let the piss flow. I think for a second about how good it feels, then I think, "Oh! Oh I can't stop!" Then as the piss keeps gushing I realize that someone might be close enough to see me wet my pants sitting in this swing in this public park. I look up as I listen to the hissing of my piss and the splashing as it hits the gravel at me feet. That moment of slight panic gives me an extra rush of adrenaline. "Good!" No one's around. 
The relief, the relaxation of my body, the long awaited wet walk I've been craving and the satisfying rush of hormones I'm so addicted to all make me feel amazing. 
After a few seconds relishing this sensation, I get up and flip the swing to it's dry side and head for the walking path. 
I think about how the warmth against my vulva, against my legs, against my ass feels so good in the cool air. How cold it is against my body as I'm feeling the breeze across it now. Soon I have to pee again. Such a delicious feeling.  I keep my urethra mostly relaxed, letting pee escape in small dribbles every once in awhile. My poor muscles need some rest.  After about ten or fifteen minutes I feel more pee filling it up. I decide to pee for a few seconds, give myself a nice long spurt.   "Ahh I can't stop!" I step from the tarmac to the grass. This time the piss gushes out, even though I'm trying to slow the flow. Three seconds in and I relax and freely piss myself. The hot wet flow feels like a long wet kiss as it cascades down my legs. Just like before, I can clearly see the wetness as it shines in the sunlight, my soaked pants shimmering with piss. My pants are now drenched, down both legs, not just my bottom and vulva.
About a minute passes and the wetness is still obvious.  Soon the cool breeze dries it enough that the pissy wetness is now invisible. Only I can tell I'm wet. 
I decide to walk around the pathway for a while longer. Feeling sexy and naughty in my wet pants in public. Soon more little dribbles are leaking out again. All of this makes me so hot and excited.  Yet again I let out a big spurt, and yet again I can't stop the flow. I was pissing myself for a third time today in the park. This was so sensual, so erotic to me. I stop and let it all flow, relaxing my body again. Everything I missed so much these past few months. My mind and body were in a state of bliss. It felt so wonderful, so amazing.   On my walk back home I did one or two last little spurts, letting the remaining piss warm my vulva against the cool air. 

That was amazing