Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ Desperately wetting my tight grey yoga pants 2 separate times and then rubbing my pussy and peeing some more naked on the bed! *nudity*

⭐ Desperately wetting my tight grey yoga pants 2 separate times and then rubbing my pussy and peeing some more naked on the bed! *nudity*

Here is my latest video.

Just over 9 minutes long & filmed in HD.

Watch me kneel on the bed topless after holding my pee all afternoon as I let go and slowly start wetting my tight grey yoga pants and little white cotton panties!

Then later in the evening after drinking some more, I am still wearing the same damp yoga pants. I am super desperate again and decide to just forcefully pee myself without holding back for a loud powerful  hissy pee in them! 

Then I turn around and show off my soaked yoga pants and wet ass and slowly pull them down and show you my bare wet cheeks!

After that I was really horny and start to touch myself and tease my wet pussy and then after some playing, i just give in and lose my inhibitions and wet myself once more lying nude on my bed letting it flow slowly from my pussy and let it all go right there on the bed. Just over 9 minutes of kinky wet play!

Hope you all enjoy!

Thank you to all of you who support me and download my videos. It makes creating them so much fun! This community really is the best!

💚💜

1 minute ago, Seifer69 said:

There should be a lot more like you who wet for fun and love it as much as you

I couldn't agree more!

I also love watching other girls wet their pants and I havent seen many other girls who regularly post videos. 😊

Both me and my bf love omo! Its exciting and naughty and just downright kinky! But feels incredible