Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Cute video of female pro wrestler talking about wetting herself

https://old.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/jnijio/uncool_with_alexa_bliss_alexa_bliss_recounts_an/

Found this thread with a cute female pro wrestler talking about weeing herself when she does a drop kick move. Apparently it's common for this to happen to women...so lucky for us that their bladders are sensitive! I really need to find some female gym buddies, because this definitely doesn't happen to any guys I know - though I'd be putting up a tent in my shorts.

Omo fans are in the comments:

"Someone's fetish just got fulfilled lmao." 43 points

"1000% yes. This probably made many Alexa fans very happy." 18 points

Interesting to see the sexual aspect of omo mentioned positively in a mainstream context. I'd expect people to be more grossed out, but when the woman having an accident is that hot, I guess people get the sex appeal of it...

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 12/20/2020 at 12:46 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Interesting to see the sexual aspect of omo mentioned positively in a mainstream context. I'd expect people to be more grossed out, but when the woman having an accident is that hot, I guess people get the sex appeal of it...

I think many people who don't knowingly have this fetish would find themselves turned on if someone they were attracted to had a wetting accident. I've heard stories of men whose wives reach middle age or post-pregnancy and have a substantial accident in their pants for the first time, and it has really awakened something in them...

19 hours ago, nappypants said:

I think many people who don't knowingly have this fetish would find themselves turned on if someone they were attracted to had a wetting accident. I've heard stories of men whose wives reach middle age or post-pregnancy and have a substantial accident in their pants for the first time, and it has really awakened something in them...

I'm sure it would, but it's interesting to see it mentioned outside the context of relationships. Reddit doesn't have too many middle aged folks, but I have seen some cute wetting stories there from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

I was watching the first women's Royal Rumble earlier today and every time someone did a dropkick, I imagined they wet themselves. So in my head, Sarah Logan, Dana Brooke, and Asuka all peed themselves during that match lol

I'm not sure it's quite that universal, but it would be nice if some wet stains were visible...