Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female 🌠 Totally wetting my panties all over my boyfriend and making him hard! *female nudity boobs alert*

🌠 Totally wetting my panties all over my boyfriend and making him hard! *female nudity boobs alert*

I've wanted to film a video like this for a long time and wanted to convince my bf to do it 😋

In this video, we had spent all evening earlier making a custom video for someone where I wet my tight grey yoga pants kneeling on the bed 2 seperate times, then pee nude all over a towel on my bed and it made us super horny!

So we decided to film a video later on when I really needed to pee again. So I wore my little pink panties that I've already peed in several times before, but I really wanted to do it all over him. I climbed on top of him, he was already hard, then I gave in and just totally let go and all over him through my panties, soaking us both and making him even more hard!  

We couldnt contain ourselves and had some great sex afterwards which we couldnt film unfortunately Haha 😜 but maybe I'll keep drinking and see where the night leads...

Hope you all enjoy and find this a little brief escape from all the crap going on in the world at the moment!

Heres some naughty screenshots from the video below!

Big love from Alice & Dave 💜💚

14 hours ago, dwp said:

Wow! What a lucky boyfriend! That is so hot, that it made me hard too.

My wife does that for me sometimes, and I always just love it when she does. Of course, that is just the foreplay to what comes next.

Just awesome, and you are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

D

Aww thank you!

Yes we havent ever posted a video with both if us before like this. I thought it would be hot 😍

Of course, sometimes there is no better foreplay that climbing on top of someone and just letting it out but by bit just to tease!

Always ends up being a fun sexy night! It's great hearing that others love doing this too!

10 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Ooh, this is so HOT.  My girlfriend has done this to me and it ALWAYS gets me ready to go.  I'm glad that other people enjoy doing this exact same thing.  She often has me "clean her up" afterward where I lick the inside of her legs and suck the pee from the crotch of her panties.

Sounds very kinky and hot!

Does she have a fetish for it too?

7 hours ago, JensH2 said:

Kudos to him - I probably would've shot my load into my panties already while you were wetting on me. 😊

Great video, thanks for sharing!

Yes I guess he has good self control 🤭 but it has happened when I've been grinding on him while slowly peeing myself...

7 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Aww thank you!

Yes we havent ever posted a video with both if us before like this. I thought it would be hot 😍

Of course, sometimes there is no better foreplay that climbing on top of someone and just letting it out but by bit just to tease!

Always ends up being a fun sexy night! It's great hearing that others love doing this too!

Sounds very kinky and hot!

Does she have a fetish for it too?

Yes I guess he has good self control 🤭 but it has happened when I've been grinding on him while slowly peeing myself...

I think more than anything, it turns her on that she turns me on so much.  I would like to think that she has warmed up to it as a general kink, but she doesn't seem to have much of a sex drive and a little more disclosure, she has had some health issues that have prevented us from really engaging in much of anything as of late.  But she is on the road to recovery and we hope to be at it again soon.

11 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

One of my biggest fantasies, is to have my wife wet thru her panties while sitting on me.

It's also a fantasy of mine to have a girl sit on top of me and wet herself on me like that too 😜

10 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I think more than anything, it turns her on that she turns me on so much.  I would like to think that she has warmed up to it as a general kink, but she doesn't seem to have much of a sex drive and a little more disclosure, she has had some health issues that have prevented us from really engaging in much of anything as of late.  But she is on the road to recovery and we hope to be at it again soon.

Sorry to hear and hope she recovers well! 💜💚

1 hour ago, wetskipants said:

That is one of the hottest posts ever. Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy. Would love for my wife to do that to me but that's a long way from happening. Like JensH2, I would be in serious danger of cumming on the spot in my pants if someone was wetting on top of me like that. So hot!

Aww thank you! I think well definitely make some more videos like this! I adore wetting on him, and he loves it a lot too! 💕

I need to invest in a tripod to film better angles for this.  Or maybe get our female freind to film it for us one day...😉

There is nothing wrong with having a climax in your pants while a pretty girl is wetting on you. It is perfectly normal. After all, that is so sexy and erotic, it is really hard not to cum. It is good form though, to make sure that you have enough stamina to make sure your girl gets a climax as good as what she gave you.

And Alice, I agree. This is one of your hottest posts yet. A couple wetting and playing together is always going to be the tops!

19 minutes ago, dwp said:

There is nothing wrong with having a climax in your pants while a pretty girl is wetting on you. It is perfectly normal. After all, that is so sexy and erotic, it is really hard not to cum. It is good form though, to make sure that you have enough stamina to make sure your girl gets a climax as good as what she gave you.

And Alice, I agree. This is one of your hottest posts yet. A couple wetting and playing together is always going to be the tops!

Thank you! Well make some more like this soon ❤

Oh I do love it! Theres something very kinky about wetting myself on his lap! Especially grinding!

This video was filmed after I had already peed like 3 times so I wasn't as desperate! I want to make one where I totally desperate and lose control all over him... that would be fun! :3

9 hours ago, dwp said:

I assure you I would never leave my wife unsatisfied if she did that to me. Plenty of other ways to get her over the line!

Hey, Alice.  Everything I have seen you contribute so far has been amazing and this is no exception.  You mentioned on multiple occasions that your boyfriend enjoys omo too.  I was just curious if he has considered allowing you to put content of him on here.  I know that there are a lot of people on here who like to see guys engage in omo too.  If not, that's cool too.  I'm a guy and I don't contribute videos/pics.

6 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Hey, Alice.  Everything I have seen you contribute so far has been amazing and this is no exception.  You mentioned on multiple occasions that your boyfriend enjoys omo too.  I was just curious if he has considered allowing you to put content of him on here.  I know that there are a lot of people on here who like to see guys engage in omo too.  If not, that's cool too.  I'm a guy and I don't contribute videos/pics.

Hiya,

Yes we are planning to soon. When we have a free evening and can spend an evening together just wetting ourselves rather than using the toilet 😋

We do have evenings like this sonetimes! It's so much fun! 

Heres another little photo set of one of those evenings we spent together before 💚💜

20200915_141543.jpg

20200915_141552.jpg

20200915_141601.jpg

20200915_141522.jpg

20200915_141505.jpg

20200915_141530.jpg

20200915_141919.jpg

20200915_141942.jpg

20200915_142026.jpg

20200915_142017.jpg

20200915_141957.jpg

20200915_141950.jpg

20200915_141850.jpg

20200915_141835.jpg

20200915_141827.jpg

20200915_141820.jpg

20200915_141812.jpg

20200915_141804.jpg

20200915_141740.jpg

2 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Thank you! 

I'll be posting each time we have some wet fun 😋

Merry wet Christmas!🎄

On 12/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, AliceWetting said:

Oh I do absolutely enjoy a good car wetting 😉

Heres one from earlier this year from one of my rewetting compilation videos!

I think I had peed in these white jeans about 7 or 8 times that week so there are a few pee stains in them lol. But considering I drink a lot of water, they still stained rather a lot! 😮

There is something very relaxing about casually peeing myself in the car too! Especially on a long journey where I can sit in my wet pants and get horny while enjoying the scenery and countryside. 

I'll often drink more and just let lots of little leaks out again just to tease myself! ❤

In this video we just pulled over so we could film it 🥰

The photos of you are your boyfriend are so good, wet, and sexy.  Hope to see a video some day.  One thing is that I feel when it's done with bare feet, it's sexier.