Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Life of Cassidy

(Thank you all for your responses, as well as getting this thread the popular tag!!!)

"Hmmmm... how about for starters, you can take off some of your clothes. Trust me, it'll make it easier to hold." Cassidy said with a smirk.

Nicole blushed heavily, but did as she was told. "Yes Cass..." she said with a certain meekness as she undid her belt, and began to shimmy her jeans down her clenched legs. "Yep. Definitely a sub." Cassidy thought to herself. Nicole stood there in her white panties, and she could see a considerable wet spot on them.

"H-happy now?..." Nicole asked shyly, as she jittered and squirmed standing up.

"Not quite. Your shirt. Off. Now."

"O-okay..." Nicole began taking off her t-shirts, revealing her C size breasts covered by a lacy white bra that matched her panties. Her body showed them off very nicely. Cassidy oogled her extensively, noting just how good-looking she was. This was the first time she showed herself off to her like this, and it lived up to her expectations.

"I-it's a little cold..." Nicole shivered, from both desperately needing to pee and being genuinely cold.

"You'll be fine. But if you want to warm up, how about you do so some squats." Cassidy demanded.

"What??? N-no! I'll burst everywhere!"

"That wasn't a question." She stood up, and despite being shorter than Nicole, took a demanding presence over Nicole.

"10 Squats. Now."

Nicole whimpered and started squatting down. "Ahhh~ I can't hold it!" She stayed in the squat for some seconds, furiously gripping her pussy trying to hold on, before slowly standing back up again, and breathing very heavily and beginning to sweat.

"Good. 9 more times."

"A-alright... Mhmm~" Nicole moaned as she bent down again.

Cassidy got an idea. She wobbled over to the kitchen, the walk putting her bladder in some stress. She maintained her tight grip in her crotch.

"Cass?... What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, don't worry about it." Cassidy looked back at Nicole with a mischievous look, her hand on the faucet. Nicole's eyed widened as she realized what she was going to do in the middle of her squat. Cassidy turned on the faucet full force.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Cass!!! Please turn that off! I'm about to explode!!!" Nicole whined as she fiercely gripped her pussy, trying desperately to remain in control.

The faucet had the same effect on Cassidy however, her bladder erupted violently in feelings that made it want to gush out all of it's contents the same way the faucet was gushing out water. She felt a decently sized spurt escape her urethra, and she scrambled to regain control, bending over and clenching her legs as tight as they've ever been.

"Ahhh!~" Nicole moaned loudly, as quite similarly, a large spurt escaped her own bladder, and began to splatter drops on the hardwood floor. Cass looked on in awe, Nicole's breathing heavy and her completely exposed and vulnerable. Her clit burned for attention, and was tired of being neglected.

"C-Cass... please... can I use the bathroom... I... I can't hold on anymore..."

Cassidy decided to show some mercy. "No, but I will turn off the tap. Focus on those squats. 8 more, c'mon." She said as she shut the tap.

"O-ok... I'll try..." Nicole whimpered as she started to bend back down again.

Every subsequent squat caused Nicole to lose more and more urine from her poor, stressed bladder. Her panties were thoroughly drenched in piss, and Nicole looked pale and thoroughly exhausted. She finished her final squat, with a puddle of urine between her feet.

"T-there... can I please go now... I'm going to burst any second now..." Nicole begged Cassidy with the cutest pleading eyes.

Cassidy had been subtlety pleasing herself from the scenes she was witnessing, as well as from the amazing pressure her overextended bladder granted her. A puddle of her own urine was beneath her legs, along with her legs themselves shimmering from all of the leaked piss running down them.

"A-alright, you can go, after this last challenge." Cassidy said with a heavy breath. "Stay here." Cassidy hobbled over to her bathroom and painfully bent over, a large spurt shooting out of her as she did so, and moaned loudly as she reached into her sink cabinet. As she had left the bathroom door open, Nicole got a great view of Cassidy bending over, and therefore her exposed pussy and the massive spurt. Nicole blushed fiercely and bit her lip, being aroused from the scene.

"A-ah, here it is." Cassidy stammered. She pulled out a large, "smart measuring cup" that measured liquid extremely accurately, she has used it many times in the past to accurately measure her hold volumes, and she was incredibly curious as to how Nicole compared to her.

"I want you to pee into this. I will not let you use the toilet."

"U-um... ok..." Nicole was slightly confused but did as she was asked. She squatted for the final time over the 2L measuring cup, pulled her drenched panties to the side, and pissed full force into the cup.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh~~~ It feels... so... gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood..." she moaned as she peed. Cassidy was quite impressed at her stream, it was stronger than she thought it would be, and the sound of the urine hitting the cup exemplified this. After about 25 seconds since she started, her stream started to hiss into a weaker one, which turned into a few drops. Once she was fully done, she practically fainted, laying down on the floor, and began to tease her own clit, stimulated from the incredible release of pressure.

All the while Cassidy was in agony, but also ecstasy, her bladder strongly, strongly, protested what it was seeing, and decided that pretty much, enough was enough. It had reached its limits, and was starting to force it's contents out, but Cassidy did her best to stem the stream, but she still was spurting out liquid at increasing intensity. In just a few seconds, she would fully wet herself. All the while, the pressure, the excitement, and the hotness made her the horniest she had been in a long, long time. She stroked her clit aggressively, having now taken off her skirt so she could freely masturbate. The removal of her skirt caused her bladder to slosh and rebound aggressively, and her bulge much increased room to expand. I extended almost 10 inches from the rest of her abdomen.

The moment Nicole had finished exploding into the cup, she grabbed it with two hands to see the result, which resulted in her losing a large spurt as she removed the pressure from her hands. 1094 mL. Impressive for someone who isn't a well-seasoned holder. In fact, that meant her stream was 44 mL a second, beating Cassidy's record of 30mL from her record holds. She felt a bit jealous.

But now was no time for her to be jealous. She was completely full, her bladder had given up, she needed to pee. Now. In a flash, she quickly dumped all of Nicole's boiling piss into her kitchen sink, reset the measuring cup, squat down, and finally, after 18 hours, at 5:45, a little under 3 hours of her time record, she finally relieved her bladder's massive contents. The initial stream nearly knocked the cup over, and began to quickly fill up the cup. Cassidy was in absolute bliss. Nicole looked over at her in absolute awe, seeing how this massive bulge could visibly shrink more and more as she emptied it for what seemed like ages. All the while, Cassidy furiously masturbated her equally desperate clit, finally receiving the attention and stimulation it had been craving for ages. Her stream lasted past 20 seconds, past 30, past 40...

And then she came. Cassidy screamed in ecstasy as her stream intensified dramatically, and sprayed all over the bucket, and a bit on the floor, before starting to die down, but her orgasm lasted much longer. She finished her stream at 56 seconds since she started it, just short of her record, but her orgasm lasted considerably longer, her pussy juices squirting everywhere. Once it was all said and done, she laid, exhausted but satisfied, against the kitchen cabinet. She checked the measuring cup.

1,811 mL. A new volume record.

Nicole ogled the cup in amazement. Nearly overflowing with hot urine. She was speechless.

"Wow..."

"Yeah... I've been doing this sort of thing for a while... It's amazing what the human body is capable of..." Cassidy said weakly.

"That looked... amazing. It felt amazing for me as well. It was a lot of fun doing this with you. You know... I always thought it was weird that I kinda got off on peeing when I had to go bad... but now, I feel a lot more comfortable. I really enjoyed being challenged by you as well... Please... we should do this again sometime."

"I'd love to, Nic."

The two girls laid there for some time, recuperating their energy and enjoyed the feeling of their now empty bladders.

30 minutes later, the apartment was all cleaned up, all evidence of their misadventures removed, and Nicole giving Cassidy a big hug, before leaving to catch the bus back home. Cassidy felt extremely grateful to have a friend like Nicole, she thought as she closed the door. But she was also still very exhausted. She decided that she needed a nap more than anything else, after such a long, eventful, and fun day.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Thank you all so much for your responses! It was so much fun creating this story and I'm very pleased with what I was able to do with it! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! The next Chapter in the Life of Cassidy will be written shortly, with a different setting or scenario, as well as potentially some visuals for some of the characters (like ref sheets, I suppose) in something like the Sims 4. If you have any suggestions on what Cassidy should do next, please, feel free to comment! And also remember to follow this thread to be notified when I upload the 2nd Chapter!

Thank you all once again!

-OrionsBelt

Welcome to Chapter 2! After some brainstorming and doing some research on other Omorashi threads, I think I can deliver a second part to this interactive story that you guys will enjoy. That being said, constructive criticism is still very much appreciated! (Especially regarding female anatomy :P)

On with the show!

Chapter 2

Wednesday, June 16th.

7:00 AM.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Cassidy stirred from her sleep, obviously irritated by the screechy alarm she set. She swung an arm over to her phone and disabled the alarm. She groaned and slowly got up from her bed, along with a stretch and a big yawn. She would love to sleep in some more, but she set the alarm for a reason.

Nicole won 4 tickets to the Amusement park from her excellent performances at work, and she gave one to Cass and one to Jenny, and they decided today would be the day the trio would take the ~2 hour drive to the amusement park. Cassidy loved roller coasters, as well as all the great food and drink served at them, so she was obviously excited about today, and her tiredness quickly subsided.

What did not subside was her bladder. A piss had been dwelling in Cassidy's bladder since yesterday afternoon, and was seriously starting to make it's presence known to Cassidy. She bit her lip and clenched her thighs as she stood up, having her bladder been unsettled by the sudden motion.

Although Cass would have loved to hold it for a while longer, she knew it was for her own good to pee this morning, so it did not become super dire. She did proclaim to herself one thing however:

She would not use the bathroom again until she had ridden every roller coaster. It looked like a good day, a sunny sky but still early enough in the season so that schools wouldn't be out just yet for summer, and thus no annoying kids taking up space in line. The park had 12 roller coasters total, as well as a few kiddie coasters that by Cassidy's virtue, did not count. Her plan was to not only ride all 12, but not to pee until she had done so. The challenge excited Cassidy to no end. It would be a real test of her bladder to go through all sorts of G-Forces and feelings all throughout the day, all with a filling bladder.

Cassidy awkwardly walked to the bathroom, but did not use the toilet. Instead she went straight into the shower and turned it on, taking a moment for it to warm up-and do a little pee dance- before stepping inside. The hot water felt amazing on her skin, but tortured her bladder extensively. Her muscles were tense and her thighs held tight together all throughout the shower. But soon enough, it became a bit too much to handle. Cassidy considered holding it even longer, but decided it wasn't worth tiring herself out. She opened her legs, and immediately her bladder's contents evacuated themselves, splattering over the shower-bathtub combo floor and running down her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ That feels goooooooooood..." Cassidy moaned in satisfaction. She squatted down, applying more pressure to her bladder, and aimed her fierce stream straight into the shower drain. Her stream didn't last super long, but it was nice while it lasted. Obviously it didn't break any records, but it was a respectable hold, maybe a little over 1,100 mL, she estimated. And she was very good at estimating. Cassidy stood back up, refreshed from her piss, and washed her flowing, thick brown hair.

Not too much later Cass reappeared from her bathroom clad in towels. She decided that she was still a little sleepy, so she put the electric kettle on for some coffee, as well as put a pan of butter on the stove to make eggs, and some toast in the toaster for a quick and easy breakfast. While that was going, she had to decide what to wear to the amusement park. She also decided she would need to bring something to drink for the car ride, as there wouldn't be many, if any, opportunities to stop for drinks.

What should Cassidy wear to the amusement park?

1) Something casual.

2) Something fun.

3) Something flirty.

4) Something "challenging".

and...

a) Go commando.

b) Wear something thin (G-strong, thong)

c) Wear something neutral. (Slip, Brazilian, etc.)

d) Wear something safe. (Hipster, boyshorts, etc.)

What should Cassidy bring to drink for the car ride? (Remember, each drink has particular diuretic effects.)

1) Plain water.

2) Sweetened/flavored water.

3) Fruit juice.

4) Coffee.

5) Something else.

Cassidy's Bladder: 0/20 (Completely empty. Nuff said.)

Time: 7:20 (10 minutes until pick-up by Cassidy's friends.)

Edited by OrionsBelt
Changed question answers. (see edit history)

7:20 AM

Cassidy decided to go with a simple, casual, and most importantly comfortable look for the trip today. A traditional light blue bra, with a bright red t-shirt over top of it. She went with some wide, cotton panties, as Cassidy could foresee plenty of leaks from all the forces her filling bladder would be experiencing, so she needed something absorbent. She had no thought about applying a pad; she knew it as a sign of weakness. She put on some capri yoga pants which she hoped wouldn't be too hot for the weather. Along with white crew socks and some sunglasses, her fit was looking good. She also put on her converse; she would prefer slippers, but didn't want any hassle from ride attendants for some of the rides.

Ding!

Her toaster dinged, and the toast popped out. Cassidy had already cracked some eggs on the hot butter, and her coffee was also done as well. Cassidy worked on her rushed breakfast as she prepared to be picked up by Nicole and Jenny. She sipped on her coffee as she nibbled on her buttered toast. She needed this coffee to wake up for the day ahead, that's for sure.

A couple minutes later, Cassidy sat with an empty plate where the toast and eggs previously existed. Nicely fed with some time to spare, Cass filled up her 24oz thermos with cool water for the car ride ahead. With her all ready to go, she grabbed her wallet, phone, and head out of her apartment, excited for the fun times ahead of her.

Cassidy exited her apartment building just as a sedan pulled up, one that she hadn't seen before. Nevertheless, Nicole was peering out the passengers side window.

"Hi Cass! Hop in!"

Cass eagerly hopped in the backseat, and found herself next to Jenny.

"Hey Cass."

"Hey!"

Wait, if Nic was in the passenger's seat, and Jenny was in the back, who was driving?

"Hey Cassidy! Glad you could make it." A familar voice said.

Cassidy looked in the driver's seat. It was Liam! Seeing him again made Cassidy's heart flutter with excitement and a slight nervousness.

"Oh! Hey Liam! I didn't know you were coming!"

"Yeah, Nicole kinda told me last minute she was going to the amusement park with you guys, and offered me the last ticket she won." Liam said, eyeing Nicole.

"Sorry! You know I'm a little forgetful." Nicole pouted. Liam laughed in response.

Cassidy thought to herself. This kinda changes things. There was no way she was giving up on her challenge, but she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the guy she had be crushing on for some time. She would have to be extra careful with her behavior around Liam. She took a swig of water to calm her nerves, and decided to strike up a conversation.

"So, Liam, have you been to this park before?"

"Oh, a bunch of times, this place has some of the best roller coasters. Have you?"

"When I was really young, but I never went on any of the roller coasters, I heard they definitely have some cool ones!" Cassidy responded.

"Definitely, we should ride some of them together, I don't think Nicole or Jenny are going to join us very much."

"I don't care much for roller coasters, they just make me sick." said Nicole.

"I'm only coming for the arcade games and crap. Every mediocre plushy is like a medal to me." said Jenny with a smirk.

"Sure Liam, I plan to ride all of them, if that's okay with you!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

Roughly two hours and an uneventful car ride later, the gang had reached the highway exit to the park. Cassidy could see the taller rides outside her window and cracked a smile, she was excited to finally see this park again and have some fun. However, at that moment, a very familiar feeling began to surface for her; the inkling that her bladder was filling up. She had finished her 24oz of water, and along with a Starbucks stop along the way, a lot of liquid was in her bladder, and it was making it's presence known, although slight. She brushed the feeling out of her mind for the time being.

The group parked the car and began to make their way to the entrance. Along the way Cassidy's bladder again made a notion that it had some liquid that it would like to dispose of, and this time slightly more intensely than before. She could feel her bladder slowly, but steadily filling, but deemed it would be at least some time before it would become a real problem. Luckily, it wasn't a distraction, hardly even a thought in the back of her mind.

The group was able to skip their entrance to the park to buy tickets, but had to wait at the security checkpoint. There, Cassidy was able to marvel at the wide variety of rides that laid around her, as well as checking out the map she had picked up. Roller coasters, thrill rides, scary rides, gentle rides, even water rides, this park had it all.

Cassidy and her group had reached the security checkpoint. She emptied her pockets of her phone and wallet, and went through the metal detector.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!!!

Cassidy jumped from the loud alarm, she had totally not expected to set it off. A female security officer walked up to her.

"Sorry ma'am, we're gonna have to do a pat-down, is that all right?"

"Yes, that's fine." Cassidy said as she laid her arms out. The officer pat down her sides, and back, and then patted down her stomach and abdomen, with enough force to upset her bladder slightly.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to spread your legs."

Cassidy blushed slightly at the request. She spread her legs past shoulder width, and the officer began to pat down the inside of her thighs, then the outside. Her disrupted bladder protested her spreading her legs, and Cassidy bit her lips in order to not react to it.

The officer stood back up, with a friendly smile.

"Sorry about that ma'am, you're free to go. Have a nice day!"

Cassidy regrouped with the rest of her gang, not seeming to have noticed Cassidy's situation, and having a decently active discussion.

"Ah, Cassidy, we're in a deadlock, we need you to break the tie." Liam said. "We agreed we would get our unlimited refill cups that came with our tickets and fill them up, but we can't decide where to go first. I want to go on something thrilling."

"And I want to go on something gentler like the Ferris Wheel!" demanded Nicole.

"And... Jenny?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't care. We can do whatever."

"Hmmmmmmmmmm..." Cassidy thought to herself. She pondered what the group should do first to break the tie, and also what she should get to drink when they get their unlimited refill cups. Decisions, decisions...

What should Cassidy get to drink for her unlimited refill? (This drink can be exchanged for something else when finished.)

1. A soda like Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, etc.

2. Something sweet like Fruit Juice, Lemonade, or Iced Tea.

3. Plain ol' water.

4. Something else.

What ride should the group go on first?

1. Something thrilling. (Liam's request)

2. Something gentler. (Nicole's request)

3. Your own suggestion.

Cassidy's Bladder: 7/20 (Slightly filled, but close to little to no urge. Only makes itself known when stressed.)

Time: 9:50

Something middle of the road sweet like iced tea sounds good. Not too sweet, but still some flavor. 

probably start off with the gentle rides so everyone can ride them together, then work up into the thrilling rides as Nicole and Jenny peel off from the group to do their own thing. Leaving Cassidy, Liam, and Cassidy’s bladder to tackle the more adventurous rides. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry for the VERY long hiatus. College started back up and is kicking my ass six ways from Sunday. Unfortunately updates will be slow, but I hope to have a little more substance when I do find the time to write! Now where were we... It looks like Cass will have some soda and hang out with the gang on some of the gentler rides, your requests are my inspiration!

-----------------------------------

"Let's go on the ferris wheel, I want to get a good view of the park from above!" Cassidy exclaimed.

Nicole eyed Liam with a smug look, the look of a winner over her brother. Liam seemed empathetic.

"Alright, I suppose we should warm up a little bit before we burst with adrenaline."

Burst... Cassidy mentally noted, as her bladder protested the use of the word slightly.

"C'mon, lets go get our drinks!" Liam said with some conviction.

The group head to a stand where they received their complimentary drinks, with unlimited refills for the rest of the day. The cup was sizable, 32 ounces and themed to the amusement park, filled to the brim with Coca-Cola. Cassidy took a hearty sip, the fizz of the soda stimulating her taste buds with refreshing cola taste. "Ahhhhhh..." Cass sighed in satisfaction. The group had all gotten their drinks, Nicole got lemonade, Jenny got iced tea, and Liam got water, citing he doesn't like sugary drinks too early in the day. The group took the short walk to the Ferris Wheel.

Nicole gawked at the size of it, it was difficult to describe it's height, other than... tall. Very tall. Luckily, the line was as short as the ride was tall, and the group was in a ferris wheel car before long. The car moved abruptly, forcing Cassidy's bladder uncomfortably into the hard seat, but was able to maintain her composure. The group engaged in some chit-chat as the car began to rise to the top of the wheel.

Liam looked down from the car. "I wonder if anyone has peed off a ferris wheel."

The girls stared at him, that was certainly a weird thing to say. But, to be fair, it was an interesting question. Cassidy thought to herself that it would definetely be fun thing to try, if there was no one around to see it, obviously.

"Liam, you're so weird!" Nicole exclaimed. "Who thinks of that kinda stuff?!?"

"I mean, it's an interesting question, I'm sure someone has done it." Jenny piped up.

"Exactly! Like, what if the ride broke down, a guy's gotta go when a guy's gotta go!"

Or girl... Cassidy thought to herself, as she shifted her legs in her seat.

"One time at a party in high school we dared a guy to piss out the window. The mad lad actually did it too." Jenny said with a slight chuckle.

"Eww! Jenny!" Nicole reacted in disgust.

"No, that's not even the best part," Jenny said, with her laugh getting more intense. "He pissed right out the window, and right on top of this couple making out in the yard, they were DRENCHED!"

Nicole looked at her in disbelief, but Cassidy and Liam were cracking up in hysterics.

"Oh, my god... That's gross but really funny!" Liam said.

"Did the guy stop? He didn't keep peeing, did he?!?" Cassidy asked between laughs.

"Not really, he had a lot to drink; he was fuckin' wasted, he didn't even realize. And he pissed A LOT since he had so much to drink. That was probably the best party I've ever been to." Jenny said, still cracking up.

Nicole said nothing, but it was obvious she was trying to stifle a laugh. She tried to change the subject. "Alright, c'mon guys, can we talk about something... less gross?... We're almost at the top, we should take a group picture!"

The group calmed down and agreed. They got together on one side of the ferris wheel, which became a little cramped. Cassidy was between Nicole and Liam.

"It's a little cramped on this side, can you guys scooch over?" Jenny said with annoyance.

"Here, Cassidy, sit on my leg, it'll give everyone more space." Liam said.

Cassidy's face grew flushed and hot. "O-okay..." Cassidy said, as Liam spread his legs and offered his right knee for Cassidy to sit on. Cassidy took it. She could feel his leg and knee bone on her lower crotch, which put pressure on her bladder. It spasmed considerably, it took Cassidy all she had to not close her legs on Liam's knee. Her pelvic muscles tightened as much as they could, and her bladder stretched along with it. She could not bear the embarrassment of peeing on a guy she considered to be attractive.

Liam held the phone out, and everyone took a smile. "Cheese!"

Click!

Cassidy got up quickly and squished her legs together to regain control over herself. She took her original seat and the group passed the phone around to see the selfie; it came out well, with the vista of the park in the background. A great memory of their time together.

Before they knew it, the ride was over, and they all hopped off. Cassidy took a second sip of her Coke, it was an eventful ride. She was still recovering from the feeling of being on Liam's knee. The feeling and pressure on her crotch and bladder was something else. Even though she had to prevent herself from wetting herself, she relished the feeling. The feeling of being on the edge of losing control on a guy she liked was an indescribable feeling. Part of her wanted to lose control and piss all over him... but she knew better.

The gang regrouped by the exit. "So, what should we do now?" Nicole asked.

Cassidy considered some options to suggest...

What should the group do next?

1. Go on another gentle ride.

2. Go on a more thrilling ride.

3. Go get some food.

4. Go play some arcade or festival games.

5. Something else (your suggestion).

Cassidy's Bladder: 9/20 (Moderately filled, a slight, constant urge is beginning to emerge...

Time: 10:15

• 3 weeks later...

"I'll be honest," Cassidy said, "that was kinda boring. I mean, it was fun with you guys, but I want to get my blood pumping!"

Liam nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Nicole pouted with an anxious look in her eye. "Liammmm... You know I don't do well with those thrill rides..."

Liam rolled his eyes. "C'mon, don't be such a wuss, we can't just go on kiddie rides the entire time we're here."

Nicole furrowed her brow. "They're not kiddie rides! Ugh, fine! Just don't choose something too intense."

The exit of the Ferris Wheel was near the entrance to a Twister, or Scrambler, a ride with 3 rotating arms with 3 sets of seats rotating independently on each arm. It doesn't look very intimidating, but fast ones can really throw you off to the side.

"Nicole, how about this ride, there's like no line." Cassidy suggested.

Nicole seemed content with the look of the ride, not knowing the forces the ride can produce.

"Sure, that looks like fun."

"Ooo, I think you're gonna like this on Nic." Liam knew what Cassidy was planning, and he wanted to mess with Nicole himself. He shot Cassidy a wink of approval.

Cassidy looked down, her face being flushed with heat. That was pretty hot.

The group got into line and soon after began to take their seats on the ride, the line was that short. Cassidy placed her curvy butt on the hard plastic seat, and immediately her already needy bladder began to send more urgent signals to her brain. She pressed her legs together and clenched her teeth. She still felt well in control but her bladder was beginning to get quite irritated. She, as casually as she could, placed a hand in her crotch and gave a quick squeeze to maintain her composure.

Liam sat down next to Cassidy on the outside. "You ready?" he said.

"You bet!" Liam pulled down the lap bar of the seat that was shared between the two. Cassidy was considerably thicker than Liam, who was rather skinny. In order to be safe, he pulled the lap bar to his appropriate position, but the position squeezed and applied ungodly amounts of pressure to Cassidy's bladder, it felt like a water baloon being squished, about to burst.

"Ooooooooooooh~" She couldn't help but moan slightly from the pressure, both in pain and satisfaction.

"You okay?" Liam said with a concerned look.

Cass snapped out of it. "Y-yeah yeah!" It's just a little tight, is all."

And with that the ride operator checked the restraint, nice and secure, and off they went. The Scrambler started out slow, and Cassidy was about to be dissappointed. But the speed of the arms began to grow faster...

And faster...

And faster...

With each increment of speed Cassidy could feel her body, and most notably her tank of urine, being pulled to the back and swung to the left, her body leaned on Liam's as the G-forces swung them both to the outside of the seat.

Cassidy was seriously worried that she would lose control, but as the ride hit top speed, she felt an extraordinary feeling. The ride swung her bladder so far to the left its like all the liquid was sloshing around there, away from her urethra. Still, the pressure was immense, and amazing, but she didn't feel the need to keep her urethra locked shut, as there was simply no pressure there now! She was also all over Liam, who was caught up in the ride, hands in the air and all. Cassidy felt in bliss. A rock hard bladder pressing down on her g-spot and internal organs but not having to worry about wetting herself was a dream scenario!

She raised her hands in the air and got caught up in the ride herself, thoroughly enjoying it. "Woooooooooooooooooooo!"

The ride went around and around, and the pair of Liam and Cass were fully caught up in it. But, Cassidy lost her balance as the seat sharply turned again, but was able to catch herself by balancing her hand on Liam's lap.

"Ow!" Liam recoiled.

Fearing he hurt him, she recoiled as well, just as the ride was beginning to slow down. "Are you ok?!?" Cass asked with geniune concern.

Liam looked a mix between slight pain and flustered. "Yeah I-I'm okay, you just hit a pressure spot..."

"I'm so sorry!" Cassidy apologized as the ride began to slow down. Her bladder's contents began to slosh back to a natural position, reapplying its pressure on her urethra. Cassidy squeezed her thighs together from the pressure. Her yoga pants visibly distended as her fluids sloshed around as it settled.

"It's fine Cass! It was an accident! You're okay. That was a fun ride!" Liam chuckled.

The ride at that point came to a stop, and the restraints were lifted. Cassidy needed a second to compose herself before getting up again, but Liam got up immediately. He held his crotch with as much discreetness as possible, but Cassidy noticed, and it looked to be the source of his pain.

She thought to herself. She thought she put her hand on his lap, but she rested it, or palmed it, more likely, on something more stiff. Not something like a bone, more like a flexed muscle, but Liam wasn't flexing his...

Cass's eyes grew wide. She didn't touch his... did she? No... but? Maybe... Her face grew red and warm. Cassidy never actually touched a penis, let alone had sex, she wanted to save herself for the right man (or woman), but didn't want to wait until marriage, just until she was sure of her partner. As lewd as Cassidy was, a romantic relationship was a little intimidating, but she hopes sooner or later she would get the chance... Maybe with Liam... he seems so nice.

Cassidy quit daydreaming and got off the ride, with some struggle as her bladder once again contested it. She went through the ride exit.

She found Liam and Jenny huddled around a park bench over a dazed Nicole.

"Jesus, Nic, you really have a weak stomach."

"Ughhhhhh... please... no more..."

"You want to go home?!?" Cassidy said shocked.

"No... Urp~ I just... don't wanna do any more of these rides."

Jenny looked up at Liam and Cass. "Look, I know you guys love these thrill rides and stuff. I don't really care for that sort of thing either, so how about we split up and we meet back at that Diner for lunch in a couple hours?"

"Are you sure Jen?" Cass asked.

"Yeah, I only really wanna go to the arcade anyway. That cool with you Nicole?"

"Ughhhhhh... as long as there's a place to sit..."

--------------------------------------------------

The group decided to meet up at the diner at the middle of the park at 1:00 PM for lunch, and Cassidy and Liam were on their own.

"That was a smart move to get us to split up, I hate when my sister slows down a good trip." Liam said.

"Well, that wasn't my intention, but hey, you have a point!" Cass responded with a laugh. The laugh didn't sit well with her bladder, but she was able to manage without showing any sign of discomfort. The pressure was immense however. She took a big swig of her Coke.

Liam chuckled back. "Well, anyway, there's a few roller coasters around here, you think you're ready for one now?"

Liam was right, this side of the park was rife with coaster options. Hmmmm...

What ride should Cass and Liam go on next?

1. The Rattlesnack (a shaky, fast, and loud wooden coaster)

2. NO2 (a smooth, very fast steel coaster with big hills leading to High Positive and Negative G-Forces)

3. Discombobulator (a tight inverted steel coaster with lots of loops and twists)

4. Maybe stick with the thrill rides

5. Something else

Rollercoaster Vocab lesson!

Positive G-Force: The feeling of being pushed into your seat, usually at the bottom of a drop on a roller coaster.

Negative G-Force: The "jump out of your seat" feeling, usually when taking the top of the hill with a lot of speed, being pushed into the lapbar or other restraint.

Lateral G-Force: Forces from the side, provides the shaky, sometimes headbanging feel.

Higher G-Forces have more force on the passenger (obviously).