Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Life of Cassidy

Hey all. I'm still pretty new to this sort of thing. The writing part, not the pee part (I've been lurking on here for many years now, lol). I tried my hand at writing fiction but I ran out of ideas, and grew a little demotivated. I decided I needed to hone my skills writing this stuff and get creative, so I thought I would try my hand at interactive stuff, I do the writing, you do the ideas! Cancelling out my weakness with your ideas! Hopefully working on this will give me the confidence to write fics again, or write some other ideas I have cooking but haven't planned out yet...

In the meantime, for this story I plan to use an existing character that I've had for a while, but if there's some features you'd wish to omit or add, I'm open to ideas! Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Cassidy:

Cassidy's Bio: Cassidy is a 20 year old woman, being a bit short at 5' 1", and having a little chub, particularly around her belly and thighs, but it accentuates her DD-cup size breasts and a perky and slightly jiggly butt, her body type is a pear shape. She has a diamond-roundish head shape, with thick brown hair that goes just past her shoulders. She has almound shaped blue eyes that her mother told her "practically sparkle".

Cass, as referred to by her friends, is a bubbly and cheerful girl, but has a bit of a temper, and can break down pretty hard when stressed. She's a social butterfly, but also sometimes just wants nothing more than to be by herself for a while, oftentimes she can be be partying with her friends one day, and be a shut-in and do nothing but play videogames the next. She's a flirt, but struggles to recieve flirting herself. She's a bit unsure of where she stands with her sexuality, but part of college is being willing to experiment, right? Her words, not mine. She enjoys spending her free time drawing, whether digital or real, and playing videogames, usually action-adventure, rpgs, or life-sims. She also loves spending days out on her local college town, mostly due to the great food, and especially loves the warm whether, as it allows her to dress a little more... risque... and tease anyone who might be paying attention.

Cassidy is studying Graphic Design in her university, she's in her Sophmore year. She lives in on-campus housing, being a simple studio apartment on the 4th floor of a 5-story building, with the luxury of a small balcony, facing a small forest, that she enjoys taking hikes in. She's not exactly a straight A student, but her grades are good and her professors are happy with her. Cassidy has a weekend job at a local bar & grill as a waiter, where the clientele are happy to give her a generous tip, mostly from her great service, but sometimes she likes to put a little show for some extra appreciation. Along with a generous allowance from her loving parents, Cassidy enjoys her life in college with a lot of free time, which gives her a lot of opportunity to enjoy herself...

Cass very much enjoys holding her pee, and has a very large bladder, although it may not look like it. Cass is very quick to need to pee, and can develop of bladder bulge very early into holds, but her endurance is fantastic, holding for many more hours and at an extreme volume. By the ends of her holds her bulges are absolutely massive, practically bordering on pregnancy looking, to which she will but on a belt as to not receive too many stares of awe or confusion. She enjoys the added pressure, challenges thrill her to no end. She enjoys holding in public, but when it reaches a point where shes struggling to not leak, she will panic, and begin to break down under the pressure. She very much prefers the end of her holds in the privacy of her home, but peeing in public also gives her a big thrill, as long as nobody is watching. Her holding record is 20 hours, 36 minutes, and her volume record is 689ml, and her longest stream was 58 seconds (all achieved in one session).

That's it for the most part, once again if you want to add to Cassidy's bio, shoot an idea! Sorry for not having a very good reference, but if you'd like, feel free to draw her or something to use as such! My Cassidy is your Cassidy!

I plan to make this story as continuous as I can, as long as people insert their ideas! I'll likely split each "session" by some period of fictional time so we can try out different settings (for example, this session will take place in her apartment/college town in the late Spring, after classes are over, but the next can take place anywhere people suggest)

The beginning of each session I will ask for a particular theme or challenge for Cass to complete, such as breaking one of her records, or an unplanned hold or torture, its really up to you! I'll choose whichever I like or one that receives considerable support.

Anyways, I'll leave you to it! I'll start with the setting: being Cassidy waking up on the day after Spring semester end.

I realize I left this pretty open-ended, which doesn't leave a lot for people to interpolate from it (told you, I'm not very good at this stuff yet xP). That being said, I figured I'd get this started and provide a bump to the thread. Sorry to any folks who read this!

The rays of the late Spring sun shown the the blinds of Cassidy's apartment, casting light on her face as she stirred from her sleep. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, and let out a yawn in unison with a stretch. Sitting up ignited a feeling in her abdomen, a feeling that she was well accustomed to by now. She shifted in her sheets and let out a slight moan. Her bulge held firm, and began to stretch her underwear -just a little bit. She put a hand on the bulge, feeling a shiver and it recoiled slightly. Having finished all of her classes and not having work for the next couple days, she has a lot of free time to work with, plenty of time to have some fun.

"Mmmhmmmm, what should I do today..." she pondered as she swung her legs out of bed.

Suggestions:

1) Stay at home and play video games, just chill until she can't chill any more.

2) Go for a day on the town, making sure to avoid the (potentially) disgusting public bathrooms.

3) Go for a hike, and enjoy the nice weather and wonderful scenery, especially the creek.

4) Challenge herself to break one of her records.

5) Hang out with some friends, being sure not to burden them with any "interruptions".

6) Start going on a drawing binge, and draw until her fingers (or willpower) breaks.

7) Something else.

Cass glanced at the clock, it read half past 11. She felt grateful being able to sleep in. She felt that today would be a good day to hang out with some friends, as well as be an exciting day to hide her need put in public. She pulled up her phone from her nightstand and texted her group chat with her close friends Jenny and Nicole.

"do you guys want to hang out today, maybe grab some lunch? :)"

She waited for a response, but got nothing for the time being. Cass thought she might as well take a shower and check if they responded later. Cass got out of bed, the motion disturbing her bladders contents. Cass was forced to compose herself with a clench of her thighs and a slight moan.

"Mmmhmmmmm..."

Collecting herself, Cass waled into the bathroom, where she undressed her sleepwear: gray panties and a white tank top. She stepped into the running shower and immediately received a protest from her bladder, which she adamantly denied. Nevertheless, her internal balloon of urine, bulging out of her, was very exciting, as she tenderly rubbed the distention extruding an inch from her abdomen. She was beginning to get herself riled up, and her hand began to slowly creep to her clit. But she broke out of trance: pleasuring herself, especially to orgasm, always seemed to dampen her holds. She did give a little pinch of her nipple, which had become sensitive from her arousal.

"Ah~"

Cass went to her traditional shower duties, washing herself and her hair, and maintaining her growing tank of urine.

All clean, she stepped out and wrapped herself and her hair in a towel. And went to go pick out some clothes. But not before first checking her phone.

Jenny and Nicole both responded, with Jenny making the exception that she had something to attend to later that day so we wouldn't be able to stick around for too too long. They left whatever they should do to Cassidy's discretion.

Where should the group go?

1) Go have some lunch in town.

2) Go for a nature walk.

3) Go see a movie.

4) Go to the mall.

5) Go to the Arcade.

6) Somewhere else.

and...

What should Cassidy wear?

1) Simple t-shirt and jeans.

2) Summer dress.

3) Two-piece top and skirt.

4) Something else.

a) With panties.

b) Go commando (no panties)

(Thanks Trickling Down for noticing the mistake I made for her holding amount, I actually meant to type 1,689 ml, damn this keyboard)

"how about we see that movie that we were talking about?" Cassidy asked the group.

"oooooo please!!! ive been dying to see it!!!" replied Nicole, almost immediately. The movie in question was an adaptation of a book series she really enjoyed, so she was eager to see it for the longest time, but schoolwork and finals thwarted most plans the group had of seeing it.

"Im down." said Jenny. Jenny never liked movies, saying they're "all the same recycled crap" these days, like the hipster she was, although she would never admit it. Still, she had a soft-spot for movie theater popcorn.

"so its settled, see ya'll at the theater :D" Cassidy responded.

Cass went over to her dresser, and picked out a light blue tank top and a box pleasts skirt that rode about 2/3rds down her thigh. She decided to forgo panties, partly for convenience in case she was... dire... but mostly for her own excitement. She also decided to bring a thin jacket, just in case the theater was cold. She also put on some knee-high-but-not-really-knee-high socks and her trusty converse sneakers. She checked her fit in the full body mirror, as she brushed her hair.

"Dressed to kill..." she thought to herself.

But at that moment, her bladder was out for blood. A spasm caused Cass to shiver and clench her thighs and pelvic muscles. No leaks, fortunately, but that was a close one. She pondered whether she was able to last throughout the movie, she grew nervous, but also excited. She filled up a bottle with water, grabbed her purse, and head out to the bus stop that would take her into town.

The bus trip was uneventful: Cassidy spent the entire trip scrolling her social media with lightly crossed legs. Anyone would think they're just sitting normally, but Cass had a balloon of urine building up inside her. She got off at her stop, a short walk from the theater. Walking seemed to agitate her bladder more than anything, it took a considerable amount of willpower for her to keep any leaks out. Luckily the walk was not long, and she noticed both Jenny and Nicole waiting outside.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Cass!" The two said almost in unison.

"Jinx! You owe me a coke!" exclaimed Nicole, and started to giggle.

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

Nicole was a 5'4 redhead, her skin pale with a few freckles dotting her face. She was extremely cheerful and optimistic, almost to a fault. Her build was modest, but her features weren't anything to scoff at. She enjoys the free days reading and binging movies and TV shows. She met Cassidy in one of their Freshman art classes: Nicole wants to be an art teacher.

Jenny is somewhat the opposite. She is a 5'2" woman of Asian decent, and she has always been more of a brooding type. Her features were lacking, but she exercises regularly, as she is on the University track team, her abdomen with prominent abs turns the heads of quite a few guys... and gals. She mostly liked anime and video games, and she met Cassidy in an arcade, where Jenny beat her in Smash Bros. so bad Cass was determined to become better than her. So far, she hasn't made much progress.

The trio went into the theater and went to the counter to buy their tickets, and then, of course, head to the snack counter for some good ol' treats. Jenny got a large sprite and a jumbo popcorn bucket, she claimed it was for the group, but Nicole and Cass knew she would devour most of it. Nicole's sweet tooth was in full force, and picked up an assortment of candies, as well and a large lemonade. Cassidy looked up at the board of snacks. Nearly every snack imaginable was at her disposal, and skipping breakfast, she was quite hungry... and thirsty, despite the protest of her bladder. She re-positioned her weight to accommodate. She looked longingily at the board...

What snacks/drinks should Cassidy get? (Open-ended, but greater volumes will cause her to need to pee worse sooner and much more intensely. Salty foods will make her want to drink more, and sugary stuff is more likely to got to her bladder.)

Here's some suggestions:

Drinks:

Coke

Sprite

Lemonade

Iced Tea

Fanta

Slushies (Cherry, Cola, Blueberry)

Food:

Popcorn

Candy (chocolate, fruity stuff... uh anything, I'm not going to list off every candy, lol)

Churros

Hot Dog

Salted Pretzel

I'm really enjoying writing this stuff so far, keep those suggestions coming! :D

Cass made up her mind. She wasn't as hungry as she originally thought, and she could always mooch some of Jenny's popcorn. But for whatever reason, she felt horribly thirsty, or at least she thinks she is.

"Can I have a small popcorn and a jumbo Sprite, please?"

"Coming right up." replied the cashier, seeming that the order was completely normal.

Jenny and Nicole looked at Cass with some bewilderment. "A jumbo? That shit's 36 ounces, there's no way you can finish that." saied Jenny.

"Who says I can't?" replied Cassidy, with a smug look on her face.

"Says me. I would put money on that." Jenny was a gambler at heart, she enjoyed playing with her luck whether it came to cards or video games.

"You're on. Loser buys the winners next meal when we go out."

"Deal."

Nicole looked at Cass anxiously. "Are you sure, that's a whole lot of soda..."

"Are you doubting me as well, Nicole?" Cass eyed her with disapproval.

"N-no, I just... think its not a great deal..." Nicole replied flusteringily.

"Here's your popcorn and soda. That'll be $12.46."

"Jesus. Nicole was certainly right about the price." Cassidy thought to herself, as she reluctantly reached into her wallet.

The showing of the movie they were waiting for was just a few minutes after getting their snacks, so the gang went to their theater and chose their seats near the middle-back of the theater. The theater was mostly empty, given the fact that A) This movie had been out for a few weeks now and B) It was the middle of the day, not necessarily prime movie-going time. As the girls took their seats, Cassidy's bladder strongly demanded that she be relieved. The weight of her bladder was making a knowing impression on her now, but she felt comfortable enough to be able to hold it a while longer. She subtly rubbed her abdomen, her bulge ricocheting intensity back at her, which caused her to shiver slightly. She could feel the waistband of her skirt start to stretch slightly as her bulge demanded more and more real estate, now a noticeable few inches from the rest of her abdomen. She sipped on her drink. Cassidy had struggled to completely finish large-sized sodas on previous movie trips, which were 24 ounces, paling in comparison to the Jumbo's 36. But for whatever reason, she felt confident that she would be able to gulp this one down, motivated by Jenny's bet. She took a loud, long slurp of the drink, which got Jenny's attention. Cass flashed a smirk at her, to which Jenny rolled her eyes and looked ahead to the movie that was starting to begin.

About an hour into the movie, Cassidy had already finished half of her soda, but it would seem that most of it was only going one place. Her need was ramping up from a 7 before the movie to a solid 8, maybe even 8.5. She discreetely applied pressure to her crotch and kept her legs firmly clenched. Her attention was divided between the movie, which wasn't particularly interesting, and from flooding her skirt and the seat. She took another sip of her Sprite after finishing her small bag of popcorn.

"Mmmmhm..."

Cassidy looked to her left, Nicole, who was sitting between Jenny and Cassidy was tensed up and was bouncing her leg forcefully, very clearly showing signs that she needed to pee.

"You alright Nicole?" asked Cassidy with sincerety.

"Yeah... I just really need to pee... but I don't want to miss any of the movie... It's supposed to get really interesting soon..." She clenched her teeth and bent forward.

"I'm sure you'll be ok, there can't be too much left, right?"

"Yeah, if it's anything like the books we should be past halfway through... I'll be ok..." Nicole squirmed in her seat, but appears to have regained her composure.

Cassidy returned her attention to the movie, and her own bladder. "Things are seeming to get interesting..." She thought to herself, excited to see Nicole's situation transpire.

A little over 30 minutes later, and Cassidy was starting to get desperate. She wasn't nearly in leaking territory but it was certainly a weight that cannot be ignored. She took a sip of her drink, only to find that distinct "slurping on a straw while the cup is empty sound". She successfully finished her 36 oz Sprite before the movie was over, and she felt it. She could feel the liquid sloshing in her belly, along with the liquid sloshing around in her bladder. She took a moment to relish it, the feeling of fullness and satisfaction from the nerves in her bladder. She could feel the urine bottled up inside her, moving and sloshing around, like a fetus kicking her mother's womb. She felt content, and proud she was able to win Jenny's bet. She held her cup up and moved it back and forth to depict its emptiness to Jenny, who appeared to ignore her, but Cass could tell her frustration at losing.

Cass looked over at Nicole, she had been getting visibly worse in her need over the past half hour. Her legs clenched and knotted, her fists firmly placed in her crotch, and she could notice her fidgeting and squirming as she looked incredibly flustered, but still transfixed on the movie.

"Nicole, how are you feeling?" Cassidy whispered.

"I...I need to pee so bad... but the movie is going to end soon... I just know it... I really hope... I... I-I can make it..."

Cassidy was excited at Nicole's condition, seeing others need to pee always excited her. But as her friend, Cassidy also felt bad, she knew Nicole was in some amount of discomfort. She looked over at Nicole, then the movie screen, displaying what appeared to be the descending climax of the movie, and then down at her empty cup.

How should Cassidy help Nicole?

1) Motivate Nicole to hold it until the movie's over.

2) Tell Nicole she should go in Cass's empty cup (also eliminates Cass's opportunity to use her cup as a place to pee).

3) Tell Nicole she should go to the bathroom now.

4) Say nothing and let Nicole decide for herself.

5) Something else, if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry about the small hiatus, had some Holiday stuff to attend to :P)

Cass began to comfort Nicole, who's legs tied in a knot and desperately holding on for dear life.

"I know you can make it Nicole, you've been waiting months to see this movie, you can't give up when you're right at the end!"

"T-thanks C-cass. I-I'll do my best... oh god, I swear I'm on the verge of leaking though..." whimpered Nicole.

"If it gets too bad, you can use my cup to relieve yourself, it should have more than enough volume for you."

Nicole was slightly taken aback at the offer, but accepted it gracefully enough.

"Thank you Cassidy... I-I hope it won't come to that... but I appreciate you looking out for me..." She replied with a weak smile.

The two went back to watch the ending of the movie, with Nicole's legs and crotch on the verge of being soaked, and Cassidy's bladder also threatened to release it's contents, but she was able to keep it at bay. She shifted her weight and placed a hand on her abdomen, trying not to moan from the pressure.

A few minutes later and the movie was definitely wrapping up, the main characters reunited, the antagonist defeated, the conflict solved. It wasn't particularly engaging, but there were worse days to spend two hours, Cassidy thought to herself. Her thought was interrupted by a sharp gasp from Nicole.

"You okay??" Cassidy asked sincerely.

"Mhmmm... yeah... I just... leaked... I-I'll be ok... I just need to go to the bathroom right after it's over..."

And as if on cue, the screen began to fade to black and the credits began to roll.

"Ohmigod... thank god... I swear I'm going to piss my pants any second now..."

Nicole got up promptly and began to shimmy her way to the aisle, her hands firmly in her crotch. Cassidy got up as well and began to follow her.

"Jenny, are you coming?..." Cass asked her, only to find her half asleep.

"Yeah... yeah I'll come in a second..." She replied with a yawn, obviously having slept throughout most of the movie.

Cass and Nicole exited the theatre and spedwalked to the only bathrooms in the movie theatre, all the while Nicole breathing heavily and keeping her legs close together. They reached the bathroom, only to see a maintenance worker standing outside. Nicole's heart began to sink as she realized what may be going on, and her premonition was spot on.

"Sorry ladies, the bathrooms are closed due to a water pipe issue."

"Are you for real???" Nicole said exasperated, and doubled down on her crotch. "Do you know where I can use the bathroom???"

"Sorry, they don't tell me nuthin'. The maintenance worker said coldly, completely unaware of the situation unfolding in front of him.

Cass looked over at Nicole worryingily, she could see her start to tear up, and wondered if she was going to explode there and then. But then she suddenly perked up, and grabbed Cassiy's hand and began to yank on it, practically dragging her to the exit. This startled Cass so bad she lost her composure for a split second, and ralayed a small drip of piss that she could feel start to make its way down her left leg.

"N-Nicole! What are you doing?!?"

"There's no time to explain! I'm about to burst here!!"

Cass followed Nicole as they sprinted out of the movie theater, which Nicole sharply took a left down the sidewalk and continued to sprint down the street. Cass couldn't believe how much energy and will she had in her, not spilling her bladder's contents, as she herself struggled to keep up without losing her tight control. Nicole screeched to a halt at a slight alley opening, and jumped inside, with Cass in tow. Cassidy could start to see what she had in mind.

Nicole stopped and turned to Cassidy, in full blown pee dance mode, as she hopped from foot to foot, desperately trying to maintain control.

"Do you still have the cup???" She pleaded bewilderingly.

"Uh-uh yeah. Cassidy stammered, partly in trance from Nicole's amazing scene of desperation. She reached into her bag and pulled out the oversized cup, and handed it to her, who was already undressing her pants.

"D-Don't look! Keep watch for anyone trying to peek!"

Cass quickly turned around to give her friend some privacy, and immediately heard the sound of a fierce piss into the empty cup, the stream making a distinct noise as it hits the plastic, as well as a slight moan of relief from Nicole as she continued to empty her bladder. The sound was torture on Cassidy, who's own bladder was screaming for relief after being forced to deal with the strain of sprinting to the alley. She crossed her legs and pressed her thighs together, grimacing slightly from the pressure. The sound also made her incredibly aroused, as a friend she always deemed to be attractive, but wanted to remain friends, was emptying hours and hours of pent up piss into a cup.

Soon she heard the stream trickle into a drip, and then into silence, as Nicole gave a heavy sigh, placing the lid back on the cup.

"Can I turn around now?" Cass asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." Nicole replied with another sigh, visibly much happier, as she buckled her jeans back up again.

She placed the half-full cup on the ground, and put her soaked panties that she had taken off into her bag.

"Going commando?" Cassidy asked inquisitively.

Nicole blushed sharply. "I-I'm not going to go around in soaked panties, am I? They were absolutely drenched!"

Hearing Nicole describe her battle against her bladder excited Cassidy even further, but she had to put her desires aside as her bladder continued to make its presence known, but she did well to subdue its temptations.

"Anyway, we should head back to the theater, Jen is probably wondering where we are."

And with that they began the short walk back, where Cass was compelled to ask Nicole a burning question.

"How did you know there was an alley there to, you know..."

Nicole perked up "Oh! Well, one time I was watching a movie with my older brother here, and oddly enough when it was over the bathrooms were broken, just like today, and Liam really needed to pee, so we went down the street and she found that alley and... basically did what I did." She said with a chuckle.

Cassidy remembered seeing Ashley on Nicole's birthday party, and he was one of the most attractive guys she'd ever seen. Cass was crushing on him hard that whole night, and still crushes on him a little to this day, whenever he is mentioned. The thought of him whipping out his dick and spraying his piss all over the alley excited Cassidy to no end, and she could even start to feel her nethers begin to get moist, partly from arousement, but mostly from her slight leaks.

"Liam, huh? What's he up to right now? Still in engineering?"

"Yep! He just finished his junior semester and is looking for work during the summer. He's thinking about staying with me for a bit while he goes job hunting in the city."

"Oh, that's so cool! I hope he does stay with you, I'd love to talk with him again!"

At this point the pair reached the theater, where they noticed Jenny standing outside, and adjusting her eyes to the afternoon sun.

"Hey Jenny!" The pair said nearly in sync.

"Oh, hey guys. I was wondering where you went."

Nicole blushed. "D-don't worry about it."

"Meh, whatever. I gotta go to work, I'll catch you guys later."

Nicole and Cassidy gave their goodbyes as Jenny went in the direction of the bus stop.

"So Cass, do you still wanna hang out some more or are you done for the day? I'm a little tired from that movie, but I would always want to spend more time with you!"

Cassidy pondered for a moment. She was enjoying her time with Nicole very much, but her bladder is getting increasingly more desperate, and she didn't want to be truly desperate in front of Nicole, but at the same time, it would be a fun challenge.

What should the pair do next?

1) Split up and head home.

2) Head to either one's place together (Cassidy's or Nicole's, your preference).

3) Spend more time in the city and hang out.

4) Something else.

Cassidy's Bladder:

17/20 (Not quite desperate, but very close. Thighs continually clenched and it is a heavy burden on her mind. Her bladder is continually stretching her waistband of her skirt, and the bulge a few inches from her abdomen.)

(Sorry once again for the delay!)

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired myself, why don't we head back to my place? I got some snacks and we can binge a TV show or sumthin'."

"Sounds good to me!" Nicole replied excitedly.

And so the pair head to the bus stop to head back to Cass's place. On the way they had some small talk about the movie, Nicole complained it wasn't that faithful to the book, and pointed out the many inconsistencies, and Cass just nodded and "Mhm'd" throughout the conversation. When Nicole was out on a rant, there wasn't much stopping her, so it would just be better to listen.

The lack of needing to engage in the conversation allowed Cassidy to think about her current situation regarding her bladder. She was very, very full, but she still felt well in control, so long as nothing on the outside bothered her, like a sudden movement or running water. Cass was very much a champion holder, but it relied on being very focused on it. If she was doing nothing but focusing all of her willpower on her pelvic muscles, she could hold a 20/20 full bladder for quite some time. Her goal was to at the very least hold until Nicole leaves, but ideally she would have the strength to hold for a few more hours after that, and at the very least break her 20 hour record. She checked her phone; the time reading 2:43. She last peed at around midnight last night, so if she were to break her time record, she would have to hold until 8:36, and ideally she would break her volume and stream records, with all of the liquid she drink today. She dwelled on the possibility of doing so, it would take some doing, and making sure she didn't do anything too rash, otherwise this hold may end up being cut short, and very wet...

"Cass?..."

Nicole caught Cassidy in a trance, pretty badly too.

"Huh? Wuh?.... Oh! Sorry Nicole, I was kinda..."

"Zoning out? Yeah, I getcha." Nicole said with a chuckle. "Sorry if I was boring you..."

"No no no! It's ok, I was just... thinking about what we could do when we get to my place."

"If you say so. You're not a very good liar you know." Nicole said with a genuine smile.

"Oh shut up, as if you're any better." Cassidy smiled back, giving Nicole a playful shot in her arm.

The pair made it to the bus stop and luckily for them, the next bus was just pulling up. Nicole and Cassidy hopped on and took their seats. Sitting down allowed Cassidy's bladder to relax some, and she found it hard to not moan from the relief in pressure. However sitting down made her bulge protrude even more, and her waistband of her skirt started to get too tight, to the point it was starting to apply itself to her bulge, which had now extended several inches. Luckily nobody has noticed the massive weight she was carrying, but it was quite a sight to behold. Cassidy clenched her thighs once more to reinstate her composure.

It was an uneventful bus ride, the two girls caught up on their social media and occasionally sharing memes or videos they liked. It wasn't long before they reached Cassidy's apartment building.

The bus pulled into the stop closest to the apartment and Cass and Nicole stood up, the act being quite burdensome on Cassidy. The massive tank of urine inside her body sloshed unpleasantly for Cassidy, she tried to hide a grimace as she quickly grabbed her crotch to prevent a leak. Luckily nobody noticed.

The walk was short, and the two entered Cassidy's apartment at 3:10.

"Make yourself at home! Mi casa, tu casa." Cassidy welcomed Nicole.

"Thank you! I think I will." Nicole said as she kicked off her shoes and undid her belt to her jeans, with a groan of relief.

Cassidy assumed the belt was just tight and that Nicole was just trying to unwind: she didn't question her.

"You want some snacks or drinks?" The thought of drinks made Cass's bladder ache something fierce, but she stayed in control.

"Sure."

"Any preference?"

"Not really, whatever you'd like."

Cassidy checked the fridge and the cupboard, luckily she had recently stocked up on snacks and drinks, so she had a lot to choose from. Then, Cass's bladder spasmed, and she could start to feel the urine drip in her urethra. Yep, she was definitely starting to get desperate, but now that she was in her apartment, it's urgency was muted as she could easily run to the bathroom, if it got really serious. But, she didn't want to give up on a potential record-setter. She should consider her snack and her drink choice wisely...

What snacks/drinks should Cassidy get? (Once again open-ended, but I've given specific modifiers to particular snacks and drinks that'll affect Cassidy's ability to contain her bladder.)

Snacks:

Potato Chips (Particularly salty, will make Cassidy thirstier, and thus, drink more.)

Cheese puffs (Slightly salty, but also dry. Almost always accompanies a drink.)

Mini-pretzels (Neutral taste, slightly dry)

Cookies (Neutral taste, slightly sweet)

Assorted fruit (Sweet, fruit juices satisfy thirst, which means less drinking. Kind of a lame snack though...)

Your suggestion (I will add appropriate modifiers after the fact)

Drinks:

Soda (Quenches thirst very well, but has a lot of sugar, most of it going straight to the bladder due to the soda Cassidy had previously drank.)

Water (Neutral drink, moderately quenches thirst without too much additional urine creation)

Coffee (Makes Cassidy even thirstier, and is an extreme diuretic, but will energize Cassidy for the rest of the day.)

Fruit Juice (Moderate drink, quenches thirst with a little additional urine creation.)

Your suggestion (Once again, I will add what I consider to be the appropriate modifiers in the next session.)

Cass decided on bowls of cheese puffs and potato chips, as well as some bottles of soda, but not before asking if Nicole wanted some coffee.

"Hey Nic, you want some iced coffee? I'm making one for myself if you want one."

"Ooo, that sounds really good actually! You know how I like right?"

"Yep, a little milk and creamer and wayyyyyyyyy too much sugar."

Nicole pouted. "There's no such thing as too much sugar."

Cassidy smirked as she turned the tap on: "Yeah, say that to your body when you die of an overdose." Nicole rolled her eyes in response.

Turning on the tap got Cassidy's bladder sending loud and strong signals to her brain that it needs relief, and urgently. However, anyone who has done dishes with a full bladder will know this is common, and Cass almost seemed annoyed at her bladder's response at the instinct. She pressed her bulging abdomen into the counter edge out of frustration, sending massive pangs of pressure all over her body, as her liquids sloshed around, being compressed and contorted uncomfortably. The pressure was lovely though, and Cassidy bit her lip to stop her from moaning audibly.

A couple minutes later Cassidy sat down with Nicole on the couch, a sizeable spread laid before the two, accompanied by two tall glasses of iced coffee. Nicole, as mentioned, liked only a little bit of milk and creamer and a whole lot of sugar, meanwhile Cassidy's coffee looked some shades lighter, with plenty of milk and creamer, but no added sugar, just how she liked it. She took a nice long sip through a metal straw, feeling the caffeine already start to energize her. She laid back and relaxed, along her bladder extra room to expand, which it very much appreciated.

"So, what's on?" Cass asked Nicole who was scrolling though the options.

"There's this show I found recently; I think you'll like it. It's about a country girl who meets a guy in the city and he's super smart and handsome but her parents are really against her going to the city and... well I think you should just watch, I'm terrible at explaining things." Nicole chuckled.

Cassidy raised an eyebrow. "And... you think I'll like it because I'm also a country girl from the sticks?"

"That's not what I...! Ugh, you're a real pain sometimes." Nicole groaned.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! Let's watch."

The two girls already went through their coffees by the time the first episode was over, where the main character of the movie left for the city on an errand, to her parent's frustration. It didn't particularly grip her attention, but she was curious as to what would happen next, so they moved onto the next episode. Cassidy poured herself a glass of soda and grabbed a handful of chips for herself, and laid back on the couch and spread her legs, taunting her bladder. Now that she was relaxed and at home, she felt much more in control, despite her huge bulge seeming to grow bigger and bigger, now 4-5 inches from the rest of her abdomen, and this is while her waistband seemed to restrict more and more of its growth, so it's real size could be much larger, and continuously growing.

Halfway through the second episode, the girl had completed what she needed to do in the city and was now touring it in awe and fascination of its offerings. A montage of shopping, checking tourist attractions, it seemed to be a pretty average, and boring, episode. Cassidy paid half attention to it.

Just then, the main character seemed to bend over in some sort of pain, almost as if she really needed to pee!

This immediately caught Cassidy's attention. This was followed up with the character thinking to herself: "Man, I really need to pee... Like, really bad."

Cassidy could hardly believe it. A pee desperation scene on TV? How rare is that? Not to mention, a particularly attractive girl needing to pee on TV. This had Cass's full attention, she wanted to see the plight of this girl.

And so many scenes of the girl struggling to find a bathroom in the city, getting progressively more desperate and desperate played out for several minutes, the actor playing the role of a full-to-the-brim, hopelessly desperate girl very nicely. Cass could feel herself both sympathizing and getting off to these scenes, her own bladder's pressures increasing her enjoyment exponentially. Her bare pussy out in the open air between her skirt tingled with excitement an was starting to get moist, and her clit was starting to demand some attention as well. Cass stayed vigilant, but still welcomed all the different feelings.

And then, just on the brink of finding a public restroom in a remote section of a park, the girl clenching her crotch fiercely, she bumped into another person crossing paths with her, tripped, and started wetting uncontrollably. It was amazing to Cassidy. Although she knew it was pretty fake, just imagining the scenario got her extremely horny, as seeing all of that liquid that is supposedly inside her bladder flood out into her pants and onto the park path was like a dream come true. Her bladder was extremely unhappy seeing this, pulsing and contracting, as it would much like to do the same, but Cassidy was fully in control, even if she could feel a drop of urine slowly drip down her urethra.

When it was all said and done, the character was sobbing, but was interrupted by a male voice.

"It's alright ma'am, it happens to the best of us."

The camera cut to the guy's face, a very attractive male with a chiseled jaw and neat stubble, and fantastically deep brown eyes complementing his blonde hair. He reached out a hand to help her up.

"T-thank you..." the woman said between sniffles. "I-I appreciate it... But I don't know what I'm going to do now... I can't walk around like this..."

"There's a clothing store not far from here. Stay here and I'll buy you all the clothes you need."

Before the character could say anything, the guy was off, and she was left to reflect on what just happened. Which gave Cassidy time to reflect as well. She could hardly believe that just happened. A pee desperation scene and a very detailed wetting in a TV show was unheard of to her. Perhaps the writers or the directors had a pee fetish? Maybe the actors are into it as well? What if it was a real desperation and wetting?

But what if, Nicole had a pee fetish as well? It would be an absurd coincidence, but such a scene in a TV show she wholeheartedly recommended would be a clear indication. Cass looked over at her. She seemed pretty normal, sitting down on the couch like any normal person would, nothing out of the ordinary...

But wait!

Is that a lip bite she saw? It was only for a split second, but she swore she could see it. What if she really was into pee desperation and wetting? Cass had to know! What could she do to find out? She had to be very careful, if she was too brash it could be awkward for their friendship...

Just then, the guy character returned to the girl, with fresh clothes.

"I didn't know your size, so I got you a few pairs of pants and underwear in different sizes that I think should fit you."

"You didn't have to do all that... It seems awfully expensive."

"It's alright ma'am, I have more money than I know what to do with, and I just really like helping people..."

"T-thank you... so much..." It was obvious the girl was slowly getting entranced with the guy.

"I have to go. Best of luck to you!" And with that, he walked away.

The next scene was the girl exiting the bathroom in her new clothes, which fit perfectly. She reflected on the guy, and started having thoughts about him, which the episode ended on.

"Well, that was quite some episode, don't you think?" said Nicole.

Cassidy had to be knocked out of her trance from the show. "Uh- yeah, certainly a lot more exciting than the first episode... i-in the sense there was a lot more going on."

"Mhm, don't worry, the pacing is a lot more stable from her on." Nicole chuckled. "But that episode did make me think about needing to pee: could I use your bathroom?" she asked as she clenched her thighs.

Cass was slightly taken aback, but realized this could be the opportunity she was looking for to find out if Nicole was into pee stuff. It would be risky, but if she made sure she could stop or delay Nicole from using the bathroom, her true colors might shine through. On the other hand, if she was completely off, it could jeopordize their friendship. There might not be another opportunity to see if she was into than now, what would she say to her...

Should Cassidy let Nicole use her bathroom or not to see if she has a pee fetish?

1) She should just let her go, no strings attached (no friendship risk, no chance to see if she has fetish).

2) Try to delay her going to the bathroom (slight friendship risk, small chance to see if she has a fetish).

3) Come up with an excuse as to why Nicole can't go (small friendship risk, higher chance to see if she has a fetish).

4) Straight up deny her the bathroom (most risky, but higher chance to see if she has a fetish, she might be intimidated to show it however).

5) Straight up just ask her to hold it (openly admit pee fetish, and high chance to jeopardize friendship. would require considerable support to come up with the confidence to ask.)

Cassidy's Bladder:

18/20 (Desperate but manageable. Bladder bulge several inches from abdomen, restricted by waistband. If forced to do anything too physical she may start to lose control.)

(I've decided to do a combination of 3 and 5.)

Cass decided it was now or never, but it should at the very least be defensible to some degree, she just hoped Nicole would see through her false excuse.

"Oh, uh, I forgot to tell you this, but the toilet is broken again, the plumbing is backed up so if you flush it just overflows." Cassidy lied.

"Oh damn, really?" Nicole said with a slight look of concern. "That seems to be happening to you a lot, how unfortunate!" Cassidy on multiple occasions would use the excuse that her plumbing is broken on the off chance that one of her friends noted her looking particularly desperate, where she would reply that her toilet was broken and hasn't peed for some time.

"So when do you think it'll be fixed, I kinda have to go pretty bad..." Nicole asked while crossing her legs.

"I'm not sure, the landlord said it would be fixed tonight when I texted him last night." Cassidy replied nonchalantly.

"Last night?!?!? You're telling me you haven't used the bathroom since last night???" Nicole replied in shock. "Don't you really have to pee, especially after all these drinks we had today???".

Cass could feel her face heat up from embarrassment. "Yeah, kinda... but after awhile it doesn't feel so bad. At some point it just feels kinda... nice actually..." She had trouble looking Nicole in the eye. "It's like feeling full after a nice warm meal, I guess... that's the closest thing I can really compare it to I suppose."

Nicole looked puzzled but sympathetic. "I suppose so... I never really tried to go that far. I know you had like a really strong bladder, since you drink so much and you never seem to use the bathroom when we go anywhere... It feels weird though, like if I have to use the bathroom I just really need to go. I guess I just have a small bladder. Heh." Nicole chuckled nervously. "But... when I do really need to go, it feels really nice to let it go. So I guess I can feel that kind of enjoyment from it..." Nicole said as she blushed and looked away.

Cass felt satisfied enough with that response. Nicole might not be all that into holding, but it seemed she enjoyed the release part, which Cassidy very much enjoyed as well. She sounded quite satisfied when Nicole practically exploded into that empty cup after the movie. Just thinking about it was exciting to Cassidy, but burdened her bladder considerably.

"Well, in any case, I'm sorry to say that the toilet hasn't been fixed yet, I would get a text from my landlord otherwise,  are you ok with holding it a bit longer?"

"Yeah, I should be ok, as long as I stay sitting down... It's a lot better here than in the movie theater though." Nicole said with a nervous smile.

Cassidy grabbed her glass of soda. "Well, even though I had a pretty big head start, you'll still use the bathroom way before I do." she said, then emphasizing her confidence with a big gulp of soda.

Nicole blushed. "Part of me thinks that as well, but what the hell, I enjoy a challenge. Cheers!" she said as she raised her glass and took an equally big sip.

"Oh, it's on."

An hour later, and both Nicole and Cassidy had drank another several glasses of soda. Cassidy was beginning to get very desperate, finally reaching the fidget stage of her desperation, and now more comfortable around Nicole, she started to hold herself and double-cross her legs. Nicole appeared to be in much the same boat, fidgeting fiercely and at some points bending over and whining about how badly she needed to pee. They finished watching the last episode of the show, which has started getting interesting, but it was hard to focus on the show for the two girls at this point.

"Whew... this is tough... I'm not sure if I can hold much longer... I still think I'll be able to best you though." Cassidy said to Nicole, her hands firmly gripping her crotch through her skirt.

"I don't think so... after showing your true colors I think you don't have much longer before you use the bathroom." Nicole replied with a smirk, although she was bunched up in a ball on the couch and still looked quite distressed.

Cassidy's phone pinged. It was a pretty general notification for an app she never used, but she played it off as something else: "Speak of the devil, my landlord texted me saying the toilet's fixed."

"Oh, thank god... I'm bursting here..." Nicole said exasperatedly, and clenched her crotch further.

"Why, you thinking of giving up?" Cassidy said smugly.

Nicole realized what she said. "N-no... I-I'm saying it fortunate so that you can go when you finally crack..." Nicole said with false confidence.

"Well, in that case, you up for a challenge?"

"W-what kind of challenge?..."

"Whoever gets the most wins in a Mariokart series gets to tell whatever they want the loser to do for as long as they want." Cassidy proposed. Mariokart was one of Nicole's favorite videogames, and one that she challenged Cassidy in terms of skill, so it was the best opportunity to torture Nicole a bit. If she won.

"Ooo, you're on! I'll break you down so hard..."

Cassidy turned on her Switch and picked up the controllers from the coffee table.

And not much later, Cassidy crossed the finish line of the last race firmly in first, with Nicole a close second. Cassidy had won the challenge. It was quite difficult to focus, as splitting her attention between the race and her bladder was quite a taxing question of her strength, but thanks to the many times Cassidy had gamed while desperate, she had the experience to manage it well enough, despite losing a few leaks, which coalesced into a small wet spot on the inside of her skirt.

Nicole did not have that experience, and she struggled for it. Constantly having her hands off the controller and grabbing herself, fidgeting relentlessly, and generally being horribly distracted. Upon winning, Cassidy dived her hands into her crotch, as did Nicole when she crossed the finish line herself. Cassidy was now full blown desperate, she could start to feel her bladder weaken and her grip slowly fail on her pelvic muscles, but she still felt she has a ways to go before she would lose control. Her bladder seemed to bulge out even further that what was previously possible, the waistband of her skirt beginning to actively push into her bladder to the point the bulge started to stretch around it. Nicole on the other hand seemed like she would break down and piss herself any second.

"Damn, I thought I had you... I really underestimated my bladder here... but I'm having fun, more fun than I expected." Nicole said with a weary smile.

"Well, I nearly lost it a couple times, I gotta say, you're doing much better than I expected, Nic. But you know the deal." Cass said with a smirk.

Nicole sighed. "A-alright... what do you want to do to me, just please don't make it too embarrassing..." She said with pleading eyes, all bunched up into a ball with her hands practically glued to her crotch.

Cassidy thought to herself. Nicole seemed pretty into it now, her shy and meek personality shining through; perhaps Nicole is a sub? This was another thing Cassidy could test. There was a lot Cassidy could do to mess with her, her imagination was racing, but she knew Nicole couldn't stand up to too much more pressure, and frankly, neither could herself.  The tank of piss inside Cass's abdomen was begging, no, demanding, it be released. It had asked kindly enough for too long, it was beginning to make up its mind. Cassidy had to forcefully keep her urethra shut either with her clenched thighs or her hands. It was just a matter of time before she would leak.

How should Cassidy torture Nicole? (Any of these challenges can be completed in any order, but I'm going to limit ya'll to three challenges, cuz I know you all want to see her do all of them :P)

1) Tell Nicole to chug a full glass of soda.

2) Tell Nicole to stand up and hold it for the rest of the time while standing.

3) Tell her to do some exercises and hold it.

4) Tell her to make her belt tighter.

5) Tell her to remove an article of clothing.

6) Turn on the tap and make her listen.

7) Go to the bathroom and pee right in front of her (also relieves Cassidy's bladder, but ultimately fails the challenge.)

8) Tell her she has lost her privilege to use the bathroom, and must find another place to pee.

9) Your suggestion.

Cassidy's Bladder:

19/20 (Fully Desperate. Bladder bulge several inches from abdomen, restricted by waistband and applying full force to it. Cassidy may lose control very soon and start to leak, particularly if she becomes active. Constantly holding herself.)

Time: 5:22 (3 hours until time record).