Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

⭐ turned on by the smell of panties/clothes after wetting?

7 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Aww, I couldn't agree more!

If you wet sone panties,  it is better to hang them up somewhere yo dry, then there's no smell of ammonia  🙂

I too hate the smell of ammonia,  but when panties have dried and if you drink plenty of water, its fine 💜

I always found keeping them on to dry them made them smell a lot better. Air drying not as good as that and letting them fester in your school bag or wherever is the worst thing lol

Edited by kittyearsamy
clarify (see edit history)
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who else finds the smell of pee a turn on? Sometimes I like to wet my underwear,  then later another day I'll put them back on again and wet them again a few more times. For me, if I'm hones

As long as the smell isn't overwhelming I think it's naughty and exciting.

I definitely find it an exciting turn-on.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, kittyearsamy said:

I always found keeping them on to dry them made them smell a lot better. Air drying not as good as that and letting them fester in your school bag or wherever is the worst thing lol

Yes I regularly leave them on to dry naturally,  but sometimes  its not practical I suppose if I have to go see family etc 🤭

Guest Peeinglover99
On 1/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, AliceWetting said:

Thank you ❤❤

I love wetting myself, I am addicted! 😉

Me too, i can't get enough. Love the smell 😍

• 3 weeks later...

Gods yes, I love the smell of piss slowly drying in my pants. The slight scent of ammonia combined with the constant reminder of having had "an accident" is incredibly sexy. I even have put my pants on the drier so my whole bathroom smells of accident. Couldn't help but feel a combination of arousal and embarassment whenever I entered it.

• 6 months later...

A few years ago when my wife and I were at the beach we went to a huge flea market about an hour away. It was very crowded and not many bathrooms. On the way back to our hotel we stopped at a friend's campsite and ended up staying longer than expected, drinking and running around playing games  with their young kids. So we decided to spend the night. My wife and I were a little buzzed and went to lay down in one of the campers. She took off her  cotton shorts with a flower pattern and sleep in her white cotton panties. I could smell the faint scent of pee with her laying next to me and I was getting turned on so I started rubbing her. Her panties were sweaty from being on the go all day , but I think the alcohol made her not care so much. She ended up climbing on top of me and said she needed a shower because she peed herself a little earlier but she needed me more. I could really smell the strong scent of pee when she pulled her panties to the side and slid on top of me. We both came pretty quick. She pulled her panties back and laid next to me and then said 'you came a lot, my panties are soaked'. I think about that night constantly 

@Fetishguy72 I would think about that night too. 

I am not sure if it means as much to non-omo enthusiasts, but even small gifts like this mean so much.

It reminds me of one night when my wife and I were on a date night (a few years after we were married). We had a sitter at home and were able to recreate our first date - with a bottle of wine and sitting outside on the grass listening to live music. It was dark and very late and my wife was feeling very tipsy and uninhibited. 

She had already peed before going into the restaurant (in the corner of the lot hidden by the car, but I could hear her very clearly). She was letting me play with her under her long dress and telling me that if I smelled my fingers, it MIGHT not be all her excitement that I smelled.

Of course, this had me instantly hard, despite being in public. I told her I didn't mind. (And at this point I had not told her openly of my interests.) She giggled and pressed my hand between her legs and her panties were damp. She said they did not make it out of the way in the parking lot. I told her I didn't care. If I could, I'd bury my face between her legs for hours anyway.

She stuck her tongue out and said "No, you wouldn't."

I said I would. You know I love ALL of you.

She looked around and was going to take off her panties, but some other people came over and sat down kind of close to us. She chickened out.

She sat on my lap instead. As the music played on, she would lean back into me and chuckle to herself every so often. I probed her as to what was so funny. She would not answer.

Finally, she said she really had to go, but she couldn't get up without bursting. I told her to go anyway. It was really dark and no one would see or hear - or care.

She said "You'd care. You don't want me to go all over you." 

I told her. I love you. I care if you DO go all over me. I married every part of you, right? 

She took a few moments and then said ... "OK, you asked for it..."

She tensed and then relaxed. She wet herself and me under her dress. She also rubbed herself to an orgasm, biting my hand to muffle her when she came.

I came in my pants. It wasn't a huge earth shattering one, I had to stop from thrusting into her - I did not want to scare her. When she finished, she was spent and nearly asleep.

I was reluctantly able to roll her off and carry her to the car. I had towels down anyway (after the pre-restaurant pee) and slipped off her panties.

We went home and I got her in bed and undressed her, gently wiping her down (she gets skin irritation if her pee is left on herself too long). The sitter slept over on the couch and the kids were already asleep. I changed clothes and slept with her soaked panties in my mouth.

Of course, she did not remember anything happening after sitting down to listen to the music. That is the problem when she gets a bit drunk. She loses inhibition and forgets how much fun she had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/7/2022 at 8:05 PM, Fetishguy72 said:

A few years ago when my wife and I were at the beach we went to a huge flea market about an hour away. It was very crowded and not many bathrooms. On the way back to our hotel we stopped at a friend's campsite and ended up staying longer than expected, drinking and running around playing games  with their young kids. So we decided to spend the night. My wife and I were a little buzzed and went to lay down in one of the campers. She took off her  cotton shorts with a flower pattern and sleep in her white cotton panties. I could smell the faint scent of pee with her laying next to me and I was getting turned on so I started rubbing her. Her panties were sweaty from being on the go all day , but I think the alcohol made her not care so much. She ended up climbing on top of me and said she needed a shower because she peed herself a little earlier but she needed me more. I could really smell the strong scent of pee when she pulled her panties to the side and slid on top of me. We both came pretty quick. She pulled her panties back and laid next to me and then said 'you came a lot, my panties are soaked'. I think about that night constantly 

You should tell your wife that you are very excited by the smell of her panties. Then you will have many more nights like this. 😉

Guest Wettishfettish
On 12/18/2020 at 2:33 PM, AliceWetting said:

Who else finds the smell of pee a turn on?

Sometimes I like to wet my underwear,  then later another day I'll put them back on again and wet them again a few more times.

For me, if I'm honest, I kinda find it a turn on. Maybe it's just from association where I get turned on by the smell of something that I find hot if that makes sense?

Who else finds the smell exciting/naughty? 

Personally I find it very erotic!

20201218_193501.jpg

20201218_193509.jpg

20201218_193446.jpg

20201218_193416.jpg

IMG_20201029_194518_916.jpg

IMG_20201029_194518_965.jpg

I have found my favorite thread! The smell of dried piss on a girl is so hot!

Do any females have any stories of times they've smelled bad and someone has said something? Or a time that you knew you smelled and are pretty sure others around you can smell it too?

Please, let me hear ANY smelly panty stories!!

On 12/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, AliceWetting said:

I always let my panties air dry! I just have a select few that have been wet several times. 

The rest I put straight in the wash after having a little fun 🙂

I also think pee stains are sexy.

like these jeans Ive peed in many times!

20200710_222422.jpg

How bad do those jeans smell?