Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

⭐ turned on by the smell of panties/clothes after wetting?

1 hour ago, AliceWetting said:

Ahh thank you. I also call them tide marks! I think I also picked that up from this forum 😂

Your welcome!

It is a huge part of my life and has been since I was a teen. I had been lurking on here for a number of years before I started posting, although I think I did upload one video back in 2015!

So it only seems natural to start making/sharing some of my own content after enjoying others for so many years lol. Yes I definitely do genuinely enjoy it, and have done since I was very young! 🙂

It is crazy how far back some of the omo stuff goes when I think back as well. I can remember being a kid and leaving my underwear on while I sat on the toilet and peed. I don’t think it was exactly a sexual thing then, but I can remember just being compelled to do that. Then I would leave them on and go about my day, likely doing the same thing again throughout the day. By the end of the day I would have underwear with multiple pee stains much like your white pants and panties that you mentioned earlier. I don’t know if that’s part of what makes the multiple wettings and seeing pee marks and tide lines so exciting to me, but when I stop and think about it, it definitely brings me back to that connection. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who else finds the smell of pee a turn on? Sometimes I like to wet my underwear,  then later another day I'll put them back on again and wet them again a few more times. For me, if I'm hones

As long as the smell isn't overwhelming I think it's naughty and exciting.

I definitely find it an exciting turn-on.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mypeesecret said:

It is crazy how far back some of the omo stuff goes when I think back as well. I can remember being a kid and leaving my underwear on while I sat on the toilet and peed. I don’t think it was exactly a sexual thing then, but I can remember just being compelled to do that. Then I would leave them on and go about my day, likely doing the same thing again throughout the day. By the end of the day I would have underwear with multiple pee stains much like your white pants and panties that you mentioned earlier. I don’t know if that’s part of what makes the multiple wettings and seeing pee marks and tide lines so exciting to me, but when I stop and think about it, it definitely brings me back to that connection. 

I remember doing it when I was young too.

I would wet my jeans when I was maybe 10/11 yrs old on the water rides when I went to theme parks, as the toilet ques and ride ques were always sooo long and I knew my jeans would get wet from the rides anyway. But I remember absolutely loving the feeling and it was a big thrill to just wet myself instead of using the toilet.

I remember it being sonething I felt compelled to do more as I grew up too. Sonetimes I would pee in my jeans 5 or 6 times throughout the day and nobody suspected a thing 😂

But I never realised it was a fetish until I met my bf. I just thought I was weird haha.

Until I discovered wetting videos on his laptop a couple weeks into dating lol

Then I realised we both shared the same fetish without realising.  I guess it was just amazing fate.

5 hours ago, mypeesecret said:

Did you manage to conceal that from your parents, or didn't they mind?

I had a little collection of clothes that I used to wet in, but I never went out in them - LOL! That was at about age 13, but I do have a memory of sitting on the toilet when I was maybe 4. My mother had put  a box for me to stand on to reach the toilet, and for some reason I peed on the floor and covered the puddle with the box! I can't remember why I did it, but it was for fun. My mother was cross and for some reason sprinkled pepper on the puddle and made me smell it! Maybe that triggered me off - I don't know!

My fascination with wetting actually predated any sexual experience by a long time.

I thought about it lots when I was a kid when a girl whom was early friends with (around kindergarten/first grade) would ride the same van to and from school with me.  At one point, I found out that she carried some extra clothes with her to school because she would have accidents.  I think she was embarrassed and blamed it on a boy who had actually wet her pants.  She had actually also worn diapers at home sometimes as well.  One day, she had her bag with her and I looked inside.  I remember the smell of pee hit my nose and from that point, I always remembered that smell and I was HOOKED.  I never told her about any of this, but I did ask her for one of her diapers at one point and she told me only if I would wet my pants.  I tried and tried and eventually let out a little spurt and she gave me a diaper.  This was the first time I ever tried to actually wet myself on purpose.  I had actually hidden the diaper and tried it on a few times in secret, though I never actually wet it.

This is the origin of how I first appreciated the smell, the feel, and the idea of a girl wetting pants that I was wearing and blaming it on me (though it was somewhat in reverse with her).  Anyway, that's my origin story of how I am like I am.

19 hours ago, mypeesecret said:

It is crazy how far back some of the omo stuff goes when I think back as well. I can remember being a kid and leaving my underwear on while I sat on the toilet and peed. I don’t think it was exactly a sexual thing then, but I can remember just being compelled to do that.

I often used my imagination back then. I used to think about the stories where robbers would tie up their victims and they would stay tied up for hours. I'd imagine them losing control and wetting themselves on the floor - and maybe the puddle would spread to someone else, also tied up!

My feeling is that young kids do have sexual feelings, but they are a bit unfocussed at that age.

15 hours ago, David_E said:

Did you manage to conceal that from your parents, or didn't they mind?

I had a little collection of clothes that I used to wet in, but I never went out in them - LOL! That was at about age 13, but I do have a memory of sitting on the toilet when I was maybe 4. My mother had put  a box for me to stand on to reach the toilet, and for some reason I peed on the floor and covered the puddle with the box! I can't remember why I did it, but it was for fun. My mother was cross and for some reason sprinkled pepper on the puddle and made me smell it! Maybe that triggered me off - I don't know!

I don’t think I got in trouble for it exactly, as I had some legitimate bed wetting stuff going on around the same time too. I’m pretty sure some of the stained underwear was chocked up to a bedwetting that went unnoticed, and I remember figuring out that I needed to be more careful with it, and saving some of the peed In underwear in my room to slip into the washing machine when laundry would be done. I think this was what led to me putting already peed underwear back on and rewetting it in the first place. Also, I think @AliceWetting mentioned it too, but I also remember wearing the underwear into the shower sometimes and wetting in there also, then basically wash/rinsing it out in the shower to get the stains out. I remember them drying a lot more stiff than regular washed clothes and I think I ended up saving a pair or 2 to use just for this purpose. There were definitely a few times I had to make something up or just come clean to my parents with some of the wetting stuff that showed up, but I can’t remember ever really being in trouble for it. I do remember the threat of diapers once or twice (which I think I actually would have liked) after a couple of wet beds late into the single digit years or maybe at 10-11, but nothing ever came of that. The bedwetting more or less went away and only shows up after too many drinks or from the oddball dream these days. 

20 hours ago, Anna B said:

Yes, it takes me back too. The smell of fresh pee in cotton reminds me of playing down the bush at home. (primary school years) I used to have partial accidents from putting off going and trying to hold on too long, but I sometimes used to do the same thing on purpose also, if I was alone. I'm not sure which the smell-memory is reminding me of.

Aww that is so cute! 🥰

I would put off going when I was little sometimes too just because it felt good,  but I never really understood why. It wasnt until I was about 10 maybe 11 that I started intentionally wetting in sneaky ways lol.

I don't think I ever got caught when I was younger, but maybe they suspected it lol. 

29 minutes ago, Breloom said:

I find that a faint pee smell can be a bit of a turn on for me. More so after a fresh wetting or long morning pee than from wearing older peed clothes/rewetting the same garment, although that could be because I haven't experimented much with a bona fide large-scale rewetting yet.

Well, maybe you could try it one day when you have a weekend to yourself? Just to see what it feels like to wet yourself and enjoy it whenever you feel the urge to go. 

It's quite liberating to just treat yourself sometimes. It's so relaxing 😊

12 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Well, maybe you could try it one day when you have a weekend to yourself? Just to see what it feels like to wet yourself and enjoy it whenever you feel the urge to go. 

It's quite liberating to just treat yourself sometimes. It's so relaxing 😊

A rewetting weekend is definitely on the bucket list. I'm pretty free next weekend, so I was considering doing it then and posting about it. If nothing comes up, that'll be the plan.

Edited by Breloom (see edit history)
On 12/21/2020 at 4:53 PM, David_E said:

Have you tried just drinking a little more water. That wouldn't alter your diet, but might improve your pee, both for fun, and also maybe to avoid kidney stones (not sure about that).

Also, if she wants to wet her panties on your face (lucky man!) but can't let go, it might help her to have a little pee in the loo and then put the panties on and sit on you.

Yeah, she has gotten better about it.  She still can't really sit on my face fully and wet herself, but she can lift up slightly and I get a REALLY nice view, right before she sits back and lets me have a taste.  Always very fun stuff.

14 hours ago, Breloom said:

A rewetting weekend is definitely on the bucket list. I'm pretty free next weekend, so I was considering doing it then and posting about it. If nothing comes up, that'll be the plan.

Rewetting weekend is nice! Do it! I had one leggins and jeans and peed in them 8 times. After third wetting were so soaked that I needed to have under me some floor or carpet protection or be in bathroom (here I have tiles and in the middle of room is drain channel or how to say it). But I was totally free- needed pee? No problem only let it go 🙂

23 minutes ago, Breloom said:

Yeah, it'll be an interesting experience for sure! I've spent a weekend in diapers before, but rewetting on this scale will be a first for me.

I love wetting weekends. It's a lot of fun but it can be almost too exciting the first time. Totally worth it though. What's it like in diapers though? I'd like to try it but never know what i should get or how many times you can use one before changing it.

12 minutes ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

I love wetting weekends. It's a lot of fun but it can be almost too exciting the first time. Totally worth it though. What's it like in diapers though? I'd like to try it but never know what i should get or how many times you can use one before changing it.

In my experience diapered weekends are quite fun. I'm not super qualified to recommend products to other people honestly, but I usually go for a comfortable fit that can take multiple wettings before a change. My goal when I spend the weekend in diapers is to make it a no toilet weekend, so I do mess mine as well but not everybody's into that. 

12 minutes ago, Breloom said:

In my experience diapered weekends are quite fun. I'm not super qualified to recommend products to other people honestly, but I usually go for a comfortable fit that can take multiple wettings before a change. My goal when I spend the weekend in diapers is to make it a no toilet weekend, so I do mess mine as well but not everybody's into that. 

I don't mind messing honestly every now and then. If i was going for a diapered weekend I'd probably do the same as you. I've just never really tried them as i don't know what to get. Well i know one kind someone recommended that i can buy locally. May try yo make a trip for some of those sometime

• 1 year later...

I like it a lot but there is definitely a "cut off" point where it's just gross. A couple times when I was being a dorky teen and messing around I forced out pee onto some panties (like really forced myself to wee more even though I was empty) and they smelled awful next day, like the ammonia stench was just disgusting.

I used to do the whole experimenting with yellow patches starting when I was little too and yes I loved the smell! Sometimes I'd put my clean panties in the linen basket so I could wear my stained ones a few more times 🙂 All my panties have yellow spots since as long as I remember 😄 At littler school I did have big accidents sometimes, but I wouldn't always every day soak myself but I pretty much never went a day without at least a patch.

I think if you stay well hydrated and don't hold for ages it smells the bestest, don't force any out either, just do what your body wants to do.

Weirdly, I used to kind of like the tinkle smell from the girls bathrooms at school, now public toilet smells turn my stomache lol. I guess maybe because you knew it was your school friends peeing in there where a public toilet always just seems dirty and gross.

On 1/15/2022 at 11:05 AM, kittyearsamy said:

I like it a lot but there is definitely a "cut off" point where it's just gross. A couple times when I was being a dorky teen and messing around I forced out pee onto some panties (like really forced myself to wee more even though I was empty) and they smelled awful next day, like the ammonia stench was just disgusting.

I used to do the whole experimenting with yellow patches starting when I was little too and yes I loved the smell! Sometimes I'd put my clean panties in the linen basket so I could wear my stained ones a few more times 🙂 All my panties have yellow spots since as long as I remember 😄 At littler school I did have big accidents sometimes, but I wouldn't always every day soak myself but I pretty much never went a day without at least a patch.

I think if you stay well hydrated and don't hold for ages it smells the bestest, don't force any out either, just do what your body wants to do.

Weirdly, I used to kind of like the tinkle smell from the girls bathrooms at school, now public toilet smells turn my stomache lol. I guess maybe because you knew it was your school friends peeing in there where a public toilet always just seems dirty and gross.

Aww, I couldn't agree more!

If you wet sone panties,  it is better to hang them up somewhere yo dry, then there's no smell of ammonia  🙂

I too hate the smell of ammonia,  but when panties have dried and if you drink plenty of water, its fine 💜

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, AliceWetting said:

I remember doing it when I was young too.

I would wet my jeans when I was maybe 10/11 yrs old on the water rides when I went to theme parks, as the toilet ques and ride ques were always sooo long and I knew my jeans would get wet from the rides anyway. But I remember absolutely loving the feeling and it was a big thrill to just wet myself instead of using the toilet.

I remember it being sonething I felt compelled to do more as I grew up too. Sonetimes I would pee in my jeans 5 or 6 times throughout the day and nobody suspected a thing 😂

But I never realised it was a fetish until I met my bf. I just thought I was weird haha.

Until I discovered wetting videos on his laptop a couple weeks into dating lol

Then I realised we both shared the same fetish without realising.  I guess it was just amazing fate.

I would love to meet someone who shared my fetish and have a relationship with them.