Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

⭐ turned on by the smell of panties/clothes after wetting?

9 hours ago, tennyson said:

I love the smell of faint pee in dried panties. I also love the smell of panties when she (so far I have only been able to experience this with a woman's panties) has worn them all day and/or to a workout and/or been excited.

@AliceWetting I love the Pineapple logo on the panties. I have heard eating pineapple and/or drinking the juice makes pee sweeter. Unfortunately, I've had no one who can give me a blind taste test. Thanks for the wonderful photos. 

It's hot! Both me and my bf like it 🙂

Thanks! I have had the pineapple panties for a while. They have a little hole in the back of them now though. But I like how thet look. I may get sone more like this soon!

I've never tried pee drinking so I'm not sure how that would affect it 🤭

I think light grey like these panties always shows wetness very well too!

20200726_010812.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who else finds the smell of pee a turn on? Sometimes I like to wet my underwear,  then later another day I'll put them back on again and wet them again a few more times. For me, if I'm hones

As long as the smell isn't overwhelming I think it's naughty and exciting.

I definitely find it an exciting turn-on.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mikey mike said:

While I like the smell It's more of a visual thing for me. Panties that have a major change of colour when they're wet, or in the case of white cotton panties that go all clingy and see through when wet really float my boat! 

Once again Alice thanks for those wonderful pictures you've posted  and for the video of you and your other half; He really is one of the luckiest blokes in the world!!!

Oh it is for me too, bit I also had a little kink for the smell sometimes too and wanted to see whether it is for lots of others too 🙂

I have a big thing for seeing other girls wet a nice pair of white panties too. I agree its really sexy seeing pee stains on them!

Thanks, your welcome. I guess he is lucky, but I also feel the same as I get to indulge my fetish a lot when we have free time 😊

heres a few more pics of stained white/light panties! I have waaay too many pics on my phone... 🤭

20200916_215049.jpg

20200916_215037.jpg

20201107_202039.jpg

20201107_202309.jpg

20201107_202256.jpg

20201107_202203.jpg

20201107_202428.jpg

20201219_192429.jpg

20201219_192520.jpg

20201219_192416.jpg

20201219_214037.jpg

20200513_130615.jpg

20200327_214336.jpg

4 hours ago, JensH2 said:

Yeah, wet patches and yellow stains are definitely a turn-on for me too!

How do you like these ones (warning: while these are cute girl's panties, it's male pee!)

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_E5392.thumb.JPG.c668065a450ce8125bf7293f0031bf88.JPG

IMG_E5393.thumb.JPG.f457495d9e2c40138b9d94097c06767b.JPG

Oh my! They look like most of my panties 🤭

I have a drawer in my bedroom that I tend to just put panties that I've peed in.  Then I often forget ive put them there and find them at a later date. Then I end up taking out a pair and just wet them again when I'm feeling naughty!

If I've been drinking lots of water and tea (especially for one of my holds by rapid desperation) then the pee is clear and doesn't smell. While it is fun to pee in my pants, shorts, or underwear for an extended period of time, I also love the smell. So nowadays most of my wettings are taking my morning pee in my underwear or pajama shorts, that usually has it yellower and therefore smelling more.

There was a time I stayed in my wet shorts for a while and they started to smell kind of funny. But there was another time I'd re-wet repeatedly and had a lot of fun with it. (I'm pretty sure I documented it somewhere here)

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I definitely notice the smell more for a morning pee too! 

I like to see how stained light coloured underwear get after several pees too 🙂

Hi Alice, it is great to see you posting again! Yes, the smell of pee is a huge turn-on for me too. My partner isn't into kinky stuff, but sometimes she will go for a pee in the morning, and after that, if I am really lucky and we have a bit of fun before getting up, I can taste the traces her morning pee on her pussy, which really turns me on helplessly. I know for sure she would totally freak out if she realised that, so  it is a secret that only you know - LOL!

I don't suppose I am the only man who enjoys their partners pee that way.

As a kid I used to hide some of my old clothes and use them for wetting. They got peed in several times between washes, and the smell was a fantastic turn-on back then.

However, If peed-in clothes start to go mouldy, the smell becomes revolting.

7 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Haha I guess your right!

Showing off is a little outlet for my naughty mind and its definitely a thrill when I get to post and share what I get upto sometimes 💚

And that's pretty hot! I've also done something similar before. I'll let my bf put his face between my legs, and just let out a little leak in my oanties or jeans etc when he least suspects it.

Sometimes it's fun being able to wet spontaneously with a partner as long as they are ok with it🤭

Yes I've notice the smell is different depending on what I've eaten or drank.  I drink s lit of water or tea mostly. If it's just water, theres basically no smell at all though.

Yeah, she has tried to wet her panties while sitting on my face, but she gets too aroused and can't let go.  She used to feel the same while straddling my lap, like you are doing with your guy.  She would have to sit very still to allow herself to relax.

Also, going with the initial idea of smell, we have kinda started eating keto, which makes everything smell VERY strong and makes your pee very dark.  This may pose a potential change.  I imagine that it may look very nice, but in my experience, it doesn't smell very nice.  We haven't done any of that since doing keto, but I did notice that when I would go, it would be very dark and strong smelling.  This is something to consider for anyone who is into the smell/taste as part of this kink and considering doing keto.

19 minutes ago, ithappens said:

Subtle and lingering pee smell is a definite turn-on.  As long as it can air-dry and is not offensively overwhelming.    Stains, 100% great.

I always let my panties air dry! I just have a select few that have been wet several times. 

The rest I put straight in the wash after having a little fun 🙂

I also think pee stains are sexy.

like these jeans Ive peed in many times!

20200710_222422.jpg

19 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Yeah, she has tried to wet her panties while sitting on my face, but she gets too aroused and can't let go.  She used to feel the same while straddling my lap, like you are doing with your guy.  She would have to sit very still to allow herself to relax.

Also, going with the initial idea of smell, we have kinda started eating keto, which makes everything smell VERY strong and makes your pee very dark.  This may pose a potential change.  I imagine that it may look very nice, but in my experience, it doesn't smell very nice.  We haven't done any of that since doing keto, but I did notice that when I would go, it would be very dark and strong smelling.  This is something to consider for anyone who is into the smell/taste as part of this kink and considering doing keto.

Have you tried just drinking a little more water. That wouldn't alter your diet, but might improve your pee, both for fun, and also maybe to avoid kidney stones (not sure about that).

Also, if she wants to wet her panties on your face (lucky man!) but can't let go, it might help her to have a little pee in the loo and then put the panties on and sit on you.

Alice, your pictures just take my breath away - they are just soooooo beautiful! I am so glad you are back.

I find it odd that there seem to be some people who are into OMO, but don't like the smell. I knew a woman (virtually) who told me that she experimented 'wetting herself' by pouring warm water into her panties. She said it wasn't anything like as good as the real thing. This made me wonder if the smell of pee acts subliminally in people who consciously reject the smell of pee.

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, David_E said:

Alice, your pictures just take my breath away - they are just soooooo beautiful! I am so glad you are back.

I find it odd that there seem to be some people who are into OMO, but don't like the smell. I knew a woman (virtually) who told me that she experimented 'wetting herself' by pouring warm water into her panties. She said it wasn't anything like as good as the real thing. This made me wonder if the smell of pee acts subliminally in people who consciously reject the smell of pee.

Thank you!

I'm definitely more confident in front of a camera than when I first started earlier this year! 🙂

with the puring warm water in your oanties thing, I used to do that with the shower head after a wetting when was a teen. It feels like wetting yourself all over again!

On 12/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, malecon666 said:

When I'm in the office, I sometimes let out little spurts of pee, for several hours. I then go to the toilet cubicle. When I unzip my pants, the sudden smell of pee is overwhelming and really arousing for me. Most of the time I just pee some more (into the underwear), then put back my pants, and go back to work. One or two hours later, I repeat that.

I have been doing very similar to you lately.  Peeing my pants a bit while sitting in my office and then when they dry a bit I pee some more. Of course I get stuck sitting at my desk until they dry enough so no one will be able to see the wetness on my pants. 

10 hours ago, David_E said:

Have you tried just drinking a little more water. That wouldn't alter your diet, but might improve your pee, both for fun, and also maybe to avoid kidney stones (not sure about that).

Also, if she wants to wet her panties on your face (lucky man!) but can't let go, it might help her to have a little pee in the loo and then put the panties on and sit on you.

Oh, that she certainly has done where she wets herself while straddling my lap, marking it as her property, and then sits on my face in her wet panties so I have the privilege of licking her clean. It is divine. 

On 12/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, AliceWetting said:

It's hot! Both me and my bf like it 🙂

Thanks! I have had the pineapple panties for a while. They have a little hole in the back of them now though. But I like how thet look. I may get sone more like this soon!

I've never tried pee drinking so I'm not sure how that would affect it 🤭

I think light grey like these panties always shows wetness very well too!

20200726_010812.jpg

Light grey does show off the best. Especially against something like those pink sheets. And i have to say this picture is very hot! That wet patch looks so wonderful underneath you. Looks like it might be soaking through that shirt i bet😉

On 12/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, AliceWetting said:

Oh it is for me too, bit I also had a little kink for the smell sometimes too and wanted to see whether it is for lots of others too 🙂

I have a big thing for seeing other girls wet a nice pair of white panties too. I agree its really sexy seeing pee stains on them!

Thanks, your welcome. I guess he is lucky, but I also feel the same as I get to indulge my fetish a lot when we have free time 😊

heres a few more pics of stained white/light panties! I have waaay too many pics on my phone... 🤭

20200916_215049.jpg

20200916_215037.jpg

20201107_202039.jpg

20201107_202309.jpg

20201107_202256.jpg

20201107_202203.jpg

20201107_202428.jpg

20201219_192429.jpg

20201219_192520.jpg

20201219_192416.jpg

20201219_214037.jpg

20200513_130615.jpg

20200327_214336.jpg

Oh my! They look like most of my panties 🤭

I have a drawer in my bedroom that I tend to just put panties that I've peed in.  Then I often forget ive put them there and find them at a later date. Then I end up taking out a pair and just wet them again when I'm feeling naughty!

Those are very nice. Will admit it can be very hot to wet some panties as a guy. Makes it feel extra naughty. I love if i have a few days to myself. I'll put on some panties and just wet them all the time. Went 3 days just wearing and wetting the same pair before

1 hour ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

Light grey does show off the best. Especially against something like those pink sheets. And i have to say this picture is very hot! That wet patch looks so wonderful underneath you. Looks like it might be soaking through that shirt i bet😉

Those are very nice. Will admit it can be very hot to wet some panties as a guy. Makes it feel extra naughty. I love if i have a few days to myself. I'll put on some panties and just wet them all the time. Went 3 days just wearing and wetting the same pair before

Thank you!😊

It's so nice to hear so many others out there enjoy a little secret wetting too.

Sometimes I think theres no better way to relax after a hard day than to just get in bed, put on a pair of cotton or silky panties, and just let go of all your stress (and bladder) and feel naughty and cozy at the same time 🥰

Wet panties feel amazing!

20200923_213112.jpg

36 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Thank you!😊

It's so nice to hear so many others out there enjoy a little secret wetting too.

Sometimes I think theres no better way to relax after a hard day than to just get in bed, put on a pair of cotton or silky panties, and just let go of all your stress (and bladder) and feel naughty and cozy at the same time 🥰

Wet panties feel amazing!

20200923_213112.jpg

Couldn't agree more. It really is so much more erotic and naughty wetting a nice pair of panties. Just feeling them all snug against my shaft and seeing the outline in them. And then watching as the pee soaks them and the warmth really wraps around my erection. Plus feeling it as it pools around me. There really is no better way to relax. At least till you do it again😏

Just curious, has your bf ever tried wetting a pair of your panties with you? Sorry if to personal a question. Don't have to answer if it is.

2 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

Couldn't agree more. It really is so much more erotic and naughty wetting a nice pair of panties. Just feeling them all snug against my shaft and seeing the outline in them. And then watching as the pee soaks them and the warmth really wraps around my erection. Plus feeling it as it pools around me. There really is no better way to relax. At least till you do it again😏

Just curious, has your bf ever tried wetting a pair of your panties with you? Sorry if to personal a question. Don't have to answer if it is.

No, he hasnt, but we have wet together quite a few times 🥰

Sometimes well both have an evening together and both wet together when were playing or relaxing.  Its super hot! 

Thinking of filming a video of us both doing that sometime soon 😋

23 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

No, he hasnt, but we have wet together quite a few times 🥰

Sometimes well both have an evening together and both wet together when were playing or relaxing.  Its super hot! 

Thinking of filming a video of us both doing that sometime soon 😋

It was a curiosity. I have no filter when it comes to something i find kinky. That sounds awesome, having a partner who loves to wet with you. Be honest would love to see a video of the 2 of you wetting together. Would be an amazing watch!😍

23 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I always let my panties air dry! I just have a select few that have been wet several times. 

The rest I put straight in the wash after having a little fun 🙂

I also think pee stains are sexy.

like these jeans Ive peed in many times!

20200710_222422.jpg

Your videos and pics where you do all day wettings or when you rewet your white jeans multiple times over several days are absolutely amazing! Pee stains on your jeans are definitely sexy (I’ve heard them called tide lines before, which I really like 😃 ). It’s like a visual reminder of all the naughty things you have done in them already. Thank you for sharing so many of these experiences with us. It’s refreshing and reassuring to see somebody make this kind of content who you know genuinely enjoys the time they spent doing it. 

14 minutes ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

It was a curiosity. I have no filter when it comes to something i find kinky. That sounds awesome, having a partner who loves to wet with you. Be honest would love to see a video of the 2 of you wetting together. Would be an amazing watch!😍

It is so much fun!

I'm sure we will find the time to film sonething like that,  and when we do, I'll definitely post it 💛

12 minutes ago, mypeesecret said:

Your videos and pics where you do all day wettings or when you rewet your white jeans multiple times over several days are absolutely amazing! Pee stains on your jeans are definitely sexy (I’ve heard them called tide lines before, which I really like 😃 ). It’s like a visual reminder of all the naughty things you have done in them already. Thank you for sharing so many of these experiences with us. It’s refreshing and reassuring to see somebody make this kind of content who you know genuinely enjoys the time they spent doing it. 

Ahh thank you. I also call them tide marks! I think I also picked that up from this forum 😂

Your welcome!

It is a huge part of my life and has been since I was a teen. I had been lurking on here for a number of years before I started posting, although I think I did upload one video back in 2015!

So it only seems natural to start making/sharing some of my own content after enjoying others for so many years lol. Yes I definitely do genuinely enjoy it, and have done since I was very young! 🙂

6 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Ahh thank you. I also call them tide marks! I think I also picked that up from this forum 😂

Your welcome!

It is a huge part of my life and has been since I was a teen. I had been lurking on here for a number of years before I started posting, although I think I did upload one video back in 2015!

So it only seems natural to start making/sharing some of my own content after enjoying others for so many years lol. Yes I definitely do genuinely enjoy it, and have done since I was very young! 🙂

But the same goes in reverse as well it's seeing content like yours that can either give people enjoyment or help others try new things. I mean it's actually thanks to some of your videos and stories that i actually tried wetting my bed for the first time. So you deciding to give back to the community, gives new inspiration to people like me