Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

⭐ turned on by the smell of panties/clothes after wetting?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who else finds the smell of pee a turn on? Sometimes I like to wet my underwear,  then later another day I'll put them back on again and wet them again a few more times. For me, if I'm hones

As long as the smell isn't overwhelming I think it's naughty and exciting.

I definitely find it an exciting turn-on.

Posted Images

As long as it hasn't been too long and becomes overpowering. Like if I'm wetting the same clothes for a day it's a very naughty scent. I can totally get off with the scent and the feel of having peed my pants 4 or 5 times like that. But for some reason if it dries the scent actually becomes a turn off for me. Probably why if I'm rewetting my clothes i never let them dry. But then again i didn't have that problem wetting my bed. In fact knowing it had been soaked in pee down to the mattress and had dried still didn't turn me off so maybe I'm just a little particular.

For me, the smell can really be a turn on. I don't care for it when something stays wet so long that the smell turns rancid. But if my clothes dry, and I decide to re-wet them, then I really find that a turn on. It's common for my sheets to have several dried wet spots. If the pee is allowed to dry, the smell can be quite intoxicating. 

I really love all of the wet pants pictures that you've shared. Those are quite intoxicating too. So wonderful!

Edited by dwp (see edit history)
1 hour ago, John_John said:

I love the smell of fresh pee on a pair of panties but not once it starts smelling like ammonia

Same here! But I find if they are allowed to dry naturally,  they dont smell of ammonia at all. Only if they are wrapped up in plastic etc. 

I normally out them on a radiator to dry, they they have that naughty faint smell of pee that I find so erotic 😘

Sometimes I like to play this kind of a play: I pee myself on the way from class to WC. Next time is a gym class so I am going to the changing room. I try to hide it and it is good and nobody see something. I change to my gym clothes and next 45 min is gym class. Peed clothes are hanging in changing room on hanger. So they do not smell so much but you can feel it.

After 45 min I must take clothes again. Will be visible that I pee myself on them? What about smell? Do I manage to hide it what happened in them?

I do not like too much smell- if some peed clothes are putet in plastic bad or closed box. This kind of smell it is not good for me.

Heh, I get the impression that Alice may have created this thread to show off, and rightfully so, no one is complaining.  Very nice pics, Alice.

On the question provided, I sometimes feel turned on by the smell, but not if it's overpowering.  For example, if it smells way too much like ammonia or (if this makes sense) like a stale nursing home.  My girlfriend and I have had some wet fun where she would make me smell her wet panties by sitting on my face and rub herself against my face.  Often, I could smell it for some time afterward.

On a tangential note, I also enjoy some things that she might have drank that I can smell in her pee.  One of my favorites is when I can smell that she drank coffee.

I love the smell of faint pee in dried panties. I also love the smell of panties when she (so far I have only been able to experience this with a woman's panties) has worn them all day and/or to a workout and/or been excited.

@AliceWetting I love the Pineapple logo on the panties. I have heard eating pineapple and/or drinking the juice makes pee sweeter. Unfortunately, I've had no one who can give me a blind taste test. Thanks for the wonderful photos. 

6 minutes ago, tennyson said:

I love the smell of faint pee in dried panties. I also love the smell of panties when she (so far I have only been able to experience this with a woman's panties) has worn them all day and/or to a workout and/or been excited.

@AliceWetting I love the Pineapple logo on the panties. I have heard eating pineapple and/or drinking the juice makes pee sweeter. Unfortunately, I've had no one who can give me a blind taste test. Thanks for the wonderful photos. 

Heh, as I had mentioned, with certain foods/drink, you definitely CAN taste it.  I love the taste of coffee that my girlfriend drank.  We used to go to Duncan Donuts and get their iced mocha lattes and you can taste the coffee and chocolate.  Believe it or not, I don't think we tried pineapple though, but I bet it would be fun too.

While I like the smell It's more of a visual thing for me. Panties that have a major change of colour when they're wet, or in the case of white cotton panties that go all clingy and see through when wet really float my boat! 

Once again Alice thanks for those wonderful pictures you've posted  and for the video of you and your other half; He really is one of the luckiest blokes in the world!!!

27 minutes ago, mikey mike said:

While I like the smell It's more of a visual thing for me. Panties that have a major change of colour when they're wet, or in the case of white cotton panties that go all clingy and see through when wet really float my boat! 

Once again Alice thanks for those wonderful pictures you've posted  and for the video of you and your other half; He really is one of the luckiest blokes in the world!!!

Yeah, wet patches and yellow stains are definitely a turn-on for me too!

How do you like these ones (warning: while these are cute girl's panties, it's male pee!)

Spoiler

IMG_E5392.thumb.JPG.c668065a450ce8125bf7293f0031bf88.JPG

IMG_E5393.thumb.JPG.f457495d9e2c40138b9d94097c06767b.JPG

9 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, I get the impression that Alice may have created this thread to show off, and rightfully so, no one is complaining.  Very nice pics, Alice.

On the question provided, I sometimes feel turned on by the smell, but not if it's overpowering.  For example, if it smells way too much like ammonia or (if this makes sense) like a stale nursing home.  My girlfriend and I have had some wet fun where she would make me smell her wet panties by sitting on my face and rub herself against my face.  Often, I could smell it for some time afterward.

On a tangential note, I also enjoy some things that she might have drank that I can smell in her pee.  One of my favorites is when I can smell that she drank coffee.

Haha I guess your right!

Showing off is a little outlet for my naughty mind and its definitely a thrill when I get to post and share what I get upto sometimes 💚

And that's pretty hot! I've also done something similar before. I'll let my bf put his face between my legs, and just let out a little leak in my oanties or jeans etc when he least suspects it.

Sometimes it's fun being able to wet spontaneously with a partner as long as they are ok with it🤭

Yes I've notice the smell is different depending on what I've eaten or drank.  I drink s lit of water or tea mostly. If it's just water, theres basically no smell at all though.