Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Concert Wettings?

Guest shortmetalboi

Guest shortmetalboi

Has anyone ever seen any hot wettings at concerts?  I've been playing and going to shows for years, seen loads of desperate girls, but never seen any accidents.  I'd love to hear some stories!

Guest shortmetalboi
2 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

I've seen two women who had wet themselves at some point during the show.  One had passed out drunk and wet herself, while the other just couldn't hold it long enough after the show to wait in the restroom lines.  That was an outdoor ampitheatre that always has very long lines after the show ends.

lucky man haha

Saw a girl around my age (18 at the time) wet herself before a metal show. Well, I didn't actually see the wetting, but I was standing in line to go to the bathroom for the men's, and she was in the line for the women's. She was about 20 feet away from me, and I could tell she was desperate. Next time I looked over at her, It looked as though she had just peed herself and her friend was trying to hide her. She stayed too, bc I saw her later. She stayed towards the back of the floor trying to enjoy the show without too many people noticing her wet jeans (which were light blue/ almost white, so it was pretty obvious).

Guest shortmetalboi
4 hours ago, electronical said:

Saw a girl around my age (18 at the time) wet herself before a metal show. Well, I didn't actually see the wetting, but I was standing in line to go to the bathroom for the men's, and she was in the line for the women's. She was about 20 feet away from me, and I could tell she was desperate. Next time I looked over at her, It looked as though she had just peed herself and her friend was trying to hide her. She stayed too, bc I saw her later. She stayed towards the back of the floor trying to enjoy the show without too many people noticing her wet jeans (which were light blue/ almost white, so it was pretty obvious).

damn i wouldve died haha

I go to a lot of gigs (or at least used to, pre-covid). Never saw any wettings but did overhear a conversation between a girl and her friend.

This was at my first ever show, a decade ago so I don't remember the details too well. I do remember that she was wearing blue skinny jeans and a grey hoodie or sweater over the band's t-shirt. She mentioned that she really needed to go, and her friend replied with something along the lines of "you'll sweat it out, don't worry". This happened like 30 mins or so before doors opened. I saw her inside the venue once we were in, but she was kinda far, so I couldn't take a closer look sadly!

I myself have had a couple of accidents but I'm a guy so prolly not worth posting the stories 😛

Edited by WetDev (see edit history)
Guest shortmetalboi
19 hours ago, WetDev said:

I go to a lot of gigs (or at least used to, pre-covid). Never saw any wettings but did overhear a conversation between a girl and her friend.

This was at my first ever show, a decade ago so I don't remember the details too well. I do remember that she was wearing blue skinny jeans and a grey hoodie or sweater over the band's t-shirt. She mentioned that she really needed to go, and her friend replied with something along the lines of "you'll sweat it out, don't worry". This happened like 30 mins or so before doors opened. I saw her inside the venue once we were in, but she was kinda far, so I couldn't take a closer look sadly!

I myself have had a couple of accidents but I'm a guy so prolly not worth posting the stories 😛

Feel free to post! I wont really get much out of it but someone else might!

18 hours ago, AtxTC said:

Went to a few music festivals and when it was night I would just freely pee my pants and no one ever knew. Crazy fun to be in a crowd of 30000 and just peeing your pants lmao.

Honestly sounds super fun haha

I had a very good friend who told me she peed her panties (under a long dress) as she was stoned and the toilets were far away and she just let go. I saw one girl also pee her panties (under a mini dress) at a concert, lines in parallel for portapotties and she was one line over, clear desperate, moving about, crossing her legs and finally holding herself through her yellow, thin dress. Finally I hear  her say (to herself but loudly) 'fuck it', and step off to one side and all of a sudden massive amounts of pee came from under her short dress. Didn't get to see her soaking panties, but it was hot. Then she left, and she had quite an audience.

Not at a concert but an outdoor play, very hot day my partner and I drinking water and wine. At the very end she couldn't hold it and told me she'd meet meet me at the toilets as this was 'an emergency'. She was wearing thin white pants (and under them cute white panties, pretty visible through the pants), and left quickly. About 5 minuts later I made my way to find her. She was standing outside the toilets (lots of people leaving near her), her white pants from the front wet maybe half way to her knees, and (I found out a bit later) her ass quite wet, too, as she clearly began wetting as she pulled her pants down. "I didn't quite make it on time", she said, knowing I would be hugely turned on by her accident, as I certainly was. We walked to the car, lots of people could see her, and her now very see through pants from the back, her panties on display (she got a lot of admiring looks from guys). Once in the car I kept feeling her wet pants and once underway managed to get her to pull her pants down so I could feel her panties....cotton with some lace in front...we made love when we got home. Very nice outdoor experience...even if not quite a concert.

Guest shortmetalboi
4 hours ago, justme said:

I had a very good friend who told me she peed her panties (under a long dress) as she was stoned and the toilets were far away and she just let go. I saw one girl also pee her panties (under a mini dress) at a concert, lines in parallel for portapotties and she was one line over, clear desperate, moving about, crossing her legs and finally holding herself through her yellow, thin dress. Finally I hear  her say (to herself but loudly) 'fuck it', and step off to one side and all of a sudden massive amounts of pee came from under her short dress. Didn't get to see her soaking panties, but it was hot. Then she left, and she had quite an audience.

Not at a concert but an outdoor play, very hot day my partner and I drinking water and wine. At the very end she couldn't hold it and told me she'd meet meet me at the toilets as this was 'an emergency'. She was wearing thin white pants (and under them cute white panties, pretty visible through the pants), and left quickly. About 5 minuts later I made my way to find her. She was standing outside the toilets (lots of people leaving near her), her white pants from the front wet maybe half way to her knees, and (I found out a bit later) her ass quite wet, too, as she clearly began wetting as she pulled her pants down. "I didn't quite make it on time", she said, knowing I would be hugely turned on by her accident, as I certainly was. We walked to the car, lots of people could see her, and her now very see through pants from the back, her panties on display (she got a lot of admiring looks from guys). Once in the car I kept feeling her wet pants and once underway managed to get her to pull her pants down so I could feel her panties....cotton with some lace in front...we made love when we got home. Very nice outdoor experience...even if not quite a concert.

Goddamn that all sounds amazing

One day I went to a concert with some friends and we had some beers outside the room waiting for the opening. I peed outside while we were waiting so no problem I was still able to drink few more beers. You can't enter the room with bottles so you have to drink outside. Suddeny the doors opens and I drank in less than 3 minutes like one liter of beer! We entered the room, and we get directly a good spot... Few times after, a presentation group arrives to play and plays during like one hour... We were into the dark and only the lights of the scene are illuminating... Suddenly I feel I need to pee... While we entering I saw bathrooms at the enter of the room so while we will waiting for the goods one, I will go fast to empty my little bladder... 15 minutes after the goups stops to change and I quickly move to the bathroom. No lies... like 50 persons making queue... So I decided to wait a little time, it will be quick... 5 minuts after we avanced like 5 persons, no way to loose the concert for stupids bathroom, better I go back, smoke weed to forget I have to pee and no problem... I backed on the spot and I started to crack the first joint with my friends. The weed relaxed me and yes I didn't feel the need to pee. Suddenly the concert starts and few minuts after I can feel a need to pee really bad. I kown I have a lot of beer inside me and my body need urgenly to take it out. I try to hold it during 5 minuts more but I knew in to more hours it will be impossible... I analyzed the situation and first the was no light, second the temperature with all this people is warm, third, I was wearing dark blue jeans well fitted,... so if I relax in my pants, nobody will notice! So I moved like 5 meters discretely from my friends in a really dark place where there is nobody and the scene can't be visible but I could't get my little part out to pee I can be catched and expulsed I was really desperate suddenly I didn't feel my bladder! I feel something warm running around my little balls and few seconds after onto my legs... My heart was racing like bum bum bum nobody was seeing me I was peeing in my pants! I enjoyed it so much I emptied during more than a minut... My both foots were wet into my shoes... A puddle like 1 meter or diameter shining on the floor I moved back quicky. I turned hard during 10 minuts. Into the last two hours of concert, my pants dried, no one of my friends see and notice and when it finish I felt a bit wet but nothing visible 🙂

Sorry for my english I do of my best!

I have wet myself at concerts before and seen some too. God I miss live music 😞

One time at a festival my friends and I had some pretty sweet grounds to set up camp. We had done an art installation so we were treated to some VIP accommodations. We had set up a glorified canvas tent to hang out in and one night we slept in their after late night meanderings and beer...coffee beer to be exact. 

I was feeling pretty good and relaxed by the time I hit snooze and was sleeping very deeply as I completely soaked my pants. I woke up sopping wet, my shirt, hair and bedding were drenched. I was the first to wake up so I was able to survey the damage, and although soaked it didn't show to the un-trained eye. I was feeling confident and decided to stay in my wet clothing 😉

I feel kinda bad about this because unfortunately I was up hill and my flood cascaded down onto my lady friend during the slumber soaking her as well. she was about 3-4 feet away so I must have really pissed a lot. 

I had to think quickly when she woke up and mentioned being wet, she said she didn't think she pissed herself non-chalantly and was confused but not upset. Fortunately I had a crappy cooler next to me to blame, the ice had melted and did leak a little bit and was able to blame the flood on it 😉

feeling exuberant that day, I stayed in my pissed jeans all day and all night! Although they dried quickly in the desert air, I was feeling pretty naughty about the whole thing.

Guest shortmetalboi
On 12/21/2020 at 7:58 AM, liesjeversteven said:

I wet myself under a long skirt at night at a festival once.  I was barefoot, it was raining and it was dark, so I figured I'd just pee down my legs. It felt wonderful and nobody ever knew...

Perfect oppertunity! Haha

A past girlfriend would jump along to the music at punk shows — her way of dancing. On a few occasions, after a couple beers, she would mention to me that she had to pee and was leaking a little with each jump. These were, apparently, only little spurts, but after two or three hours of jumping without a bathroom she had let enough go in her underwear that it was very noticeable when we got home and undressed.