Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had been drinking water all day and couldn’t wait to test out my new “elite” dinosaur print from Rearz .  The dinosaur and barnyard print are especially for night time wetting and are a bit thicker than the lil monsters I posted a while ago.  Anyways, I got home and immediately diapered myself up .  I was at about a 6 out of 10 with tons of half empty water bottles around me that I was desperate to empty so I could recycle them.  And a 1.5 Liter bottle almost full next to me.  At about 1230 the first leak came as I was reading through these threads I thought it would be a good idea to stand and sit several times to see how that felt.  Not good.  I was at about an 8 out of 10 now and just want some of the pain to fade away so I let a little out.  Probably 300mls.  Back to around a 6 out of 10.  I drank the whole 1.5 Liter bottle in a pretty quick way.  I put on tv for the next hour and kept going as the needed and readjusted the diaper tapes as needed , pics below.  Tonight I plan on having a similar night , maybe with my one piece on.  I literally emptied myself maybe 4 times and forced myself to pee more multiple times and couldn’t fill it all the way.  I still had room at the end of the diaper but forced myself to change into a fresh one for sleep.  Check the pics below and let me know what you want to see !   Maybe a fuller diaper 🤣. And thanks to people who have given me tips on how to adjust the tapes so I won’t leak and what not 

8DC656AE-860F-47DB-9FB8-BF66D6A6D9E6.jpeg

6D861A19-DA5D-483B-BDF4-6D1B487A8064.jpeg

7303DE5B-27D3-4B51-A23C-97B61D7D98C4.jpeg

BFADD847-9386-4D99-945D-1E82EA5F9793.jpeg

F2E79C85-1546-44C1-B884-5EBB0BA32B49.jpeg

3B531215-150B-4D88-82C4-EA9A9B547340.jpeg

469BBAD5-AC92-4C72-926B-0A4E5F7EB06E.jpeg

Such a cute and soggy diaper!!!

Try not to force yourself to wet, only do it when natural. Otherwise you could cause problems in the long run. 

Just keep drinking and peeing normally and you'll keep leaking out pee when you have the diaper on.

Also, I wish I had the free time you do. I find it hard to focus on things while I am diapered, so maybe I'll do what your doing this weekend 🙂

On 12/15/2020 at 9:30 PM, polaryoshi said:

Such a cute and soggy diaper!!!

Try not to force yourself to wet, only do it when natural. Otherwise you could cause problems in the long run. 

Just keep drinking and peeing normally and you'll keep leaking out pee when you have the diaper on.

Also, I wish I had the free time you do. I find it hard to focus on things while I am diapered, so maybe I'll do what your doing this weekend 🙂

Thanks!  Okay, noted: I will not force it anymore.  It doesn't take much time for me to do this, I guess I just lose a little sleep in the process.  

On 12/15/2020 at 10:22 PM, Golden Slumber said:

Nice soggy diaper. And yellow looking good job!! 

Thanks!  

1 hour ago, nicetomeetu7 said:

Thanks!  Okay, noted: I will not force it anymore.  It doesn't take much time for me to do this, I guess I just lose a little sleep in the process.  

I know what you mean about losing sleep. Sometimes it's not bad and I get to sleep no problem, but usually I will get distracted by needs to pee, fear of wetting the bed, or just being horny. 

For me it's a big distraction and I find I can't get work done. But I should be able to slide on a diaper tonight 🙂