Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Single page comic - Bethany at the bus stop

I love your pictures and i love your Kind of girls: young, slim and nude legs.

She looks so sexy with her short shorts.
So hot how she is lifting one leg and how she press her knees and her thighs together, to hold it in.

I like it how you let us see her little, white panties and her bare slit.

Great how she is pissing, how she is squatting with her shorts down on her thighs and how it’s bursting out of her.

I love it that she had to wee so bad, that she had goosebumps and that she was dying for a wee!

What would she have done, if the bus would have come before she had her much needed wee?

Great picture, great writing! Thank you.

6 hours ago, wether said:

You could add one more page: when she ends to pee, she finds the bus has already departed 😉

Or the bus arrives so she must stop mid-pee to get in - only to keep being desperate during the journey. She could sit opposite to @huberp76

I like the idea of the second scenario, maybe even slightly wetting herself as she struggles to stop and pull up her knickers and shorts! Mmnn, yes I can imagine that one now.

I am glad that you like „wether,s“ second scenario, i like that too.

I imagine that the girl was forced to hold it for long, she is needing to wee so bad. She HAD to pee, she is squatting down.

She is pissing  with a strong jet and with high pressure for only 5 seconds, then arrives the bus and she is forced to stop her much needed wee.

She pull up her panties and her little shorts and get in the bus.

Her poor bladder is still bulging.

13 hours ago, huberp76 said:

She pull up her panties and her little shorts and get in the bus.

Her poor bladder is still bulging.

Her panties are a little wet, because she had to pull them up mid-pee and more than few drops landed in the panties. The wetness makes her want to pee even more. The shorts are very tight and increase the pressure at her overfull bladder. She would like to hold herself between her legs, but she's too ashamed to do it in public. But without that, she can't stop leaking from time to time and she's afraid the wet spot will be visible soon for the other people on the bus...

2 hours ago, wether said:

Her panties are a little wet, because she had to pull them up mid-pee and more than few drops landed in the panties. The wetness makes her want to pee even more. The shorts are very tight and increase the pressure at her overfull bladder. She would like to hold herself between her legs, but she's too ashamed to do it in public. But without that, she can't stop leaking from time to time and she's afraid the wet spot will be visible soon for the other people on the bus...

Mmnn... Maybe early in the new year she will have to make a long bus trip...😉

8 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Certainly not! - but maybe in her knickers on the seat perhaps, when she can't hold it any more after two hours or so...!

Yes, her little, white panties can get a little bit wet „when she can’t hold it anymore „ no girl can hold it for ever, her wee  MUST out of her sometimes, but before she should try to hold it back in her slim body, with all her willpower and with all her body power, even her poor bladder is swollen and bulging and even she has goosebumps on her beautiful, slim, nude legs.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:42 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Are you sure? 

I wrote „no girl can hold it forever „ 

You asked me „are you sure?“

Wether asked you „ can you ?“

We know that you are really good in holding, we know that you can endure it, to hold your wee from early in the morning till late at the evening.

To imagine that you are able to dance, or to make cheerleading, with your bladder full from all the day, is total great and hot for me.

I know that you are proud of your ability to do it and i admire you for that, but  if you ask me if i am sure, that no girl can hold it forever, it seems like if you would like to be able to hold it longer, longer than 24 hours, longer than one day?  Two days?  

I think that the strongest girl wee herself, if she can’t go long enough, but what does it mean „long enough?“

How long can a girl hold her wee?

I think it depends from the size of her bladder, from the strength of her sphincter and from the willpower to endure the pain.

What do you think is the main reason if a girl can’t hold it anymore?

On 12/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, wether said:

Holding time depends on amount of liquid consumed. Therefore I prefer not to talk about holding time but about bladder capacity (which can also vary in time due to several factors, but I think it's more stable).

I agree with you, the holding time is not really decisive for the urge intensity.

More decisive is the amount of urine what a girl is holding in her bladder, how stretched her bladder is and the pressure in her bladder.

A girl who did drink 2 liter mineral in a short time , can be in 3 hours more desperate, than a girl who was holding her wee all day long .

But i have a special fetish, it is a extra turn on for me to know that a girl was not at the loo for a long time.

To know that she did not wee for many hours, makes me think, that her bladder must be full and that she must feel a strong urge, after holding it for so long.

I love it if a girl admits that she would need to go and then hold it for hours more.

It is totally arousing for me, if a girl go to sleep without to wee, or if she don’t, or can’t take her morning pee and has to hold it for hours.

Just to know that she did not wee since 18 or 24 hours makes me total horny.

I am sure that a girl must be full to burst, after holding it for so long!

I think a girls maximal holding time is depending from the size of her bladder, from the strength of her sphincter and from the amount of liquids that she is drinking.

Sure there are more things, like temperature, body state and some more what  can have effects, to her holding ability.

The fuller her bladder gets, the higher gets the pressure in her bladder.

From minute to minute gets more and more wee in the girls bladder and i think how much longer she is able to hold it, is  depending from the strength of her sphincter.

It is depending from how much pressure her sphincter can withstand to force her bladder to stretch and expand further.

Sure she can support her sphincter with leg crossing and other things what girls are doing to hold it longer, but if the pressure in her bladder gets stronger than her sphincter can withstand, she will start to wee against her will.

She has to have a strong willpower too, to endure that, because it can get pretty painful to hold it really long.

If i hold my pee for my own pleasure, I found out that i can get more in my bladder, if i fill it slowly.

I can reach my maximum capacity if i give my bladder time to stretch and to expand.

Maybe that someone can hold more if the bladder gets filled up fast, with many drinks in a short time?