Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Re-Wetting and a little mishap

Guys, the other day I thought it would be funny to go to bed and sleep with a diaper on. To make it more interesting, I planned to drink water until I was full so I could pee or with a little bit of luck wetting in my sleep:).

In that moment, the only diapers i had available were pull-on style, from a brand that i just bought because the were the only i could get a month earlier when i got them. In the package said that they were high absorption so I thought i would be just fine, at least for that one night.

I do not live alone, I live with a roommate but my bedroom has a separate bathroom.

So, my plan was going well, I started drinking liquids in the late afternoon, so by the time I was prepared to bed my bladder was starting to feel funny.

I got in bed under my sheets and tried to get some sleep. At first, it was difficult because of the excitement and all, but after some time I managed to get asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later, dry sadly, but with a HUGE urge to pee. I tried everything to fall asleep again, but the urge was too much and it was starting to hurt, so going asleep like this was going to be impossible.

Then I remembered something i read somewhere about how to wet in your sleep. That post said that if you are in a slightly wet diaper, there is a higher possibility that you wake up soaked, because of the cold feeling in your crotch or whatever. So, as i was not going to be able to sleep with a bladder that full, I thought about peeing a little so the diaper gets wet and my bladder loses the pressure necessary to let me fall asleep.

I started leaking. It was difficult at first because I was nervous. That was the first time I tried something like that in my bed, in the middle of the night and with a diaper I didn't really trust. Besides, the matress was new so I didn't like the idea of any big stains.

I lied in my bed facing up, so the trickling pee landed on the thicker padding in my butt. The warm started to spread all over my crotch, falling in between my legs and puddling in my crack. The idea of just peeing a little faded quickly as the pleasure of relieving my sore bladder took control of my body. 

I suddenly remembered that I was only wearing a pull on and cut the stream of pee that already was losing force by the time I came to my senses. I quickly checked my pants and sheets for any leaks. Luckily I was dry and the diaper absorbed all my urine, though it felt wet in the back waistband, meaning it was very wet and was going to leak soon or later. 

I don't know if it was the relief of my bladder or the warmth of the pee in my diaper, but I almost instantly drifted back to sleep very peacefully.

I woke up in the middle of the night, with a cold, bulging diaper that felt like a basketball between my legs. I felt really good, I want to think that I even wet a little in my sleep, but anyway it was something very thrilling for me. However, the feeling of a cold diaper wasn't going to let me sleep for the rest of the night, so I stood up, removed my pants, and pulled down the diaper that hit the floor with a thud. I just wanted to go back to bed, so I just rolled the diaper and put it under the night table besides my bed, pulled my pyjamas up, which was still dry and went back to my warm bed.

I woke up until the next morning. For the second time in twelve hours, I had a big urge to pee. Now it was accompanied with a small stomachache. I could have been boring and used the toilet, but I wanted to have a little more fun.

I stripped off my pajama pants and pulled back on the already soaking wet diaper. Pee started gushing in no time, and the coldness of the diaper quickly became warm again, as the diaper filled up to its limit. I stood still as the first trickles started to come out out of the sides of the center padding. I stopped the stream and waddled to my bathroom trying not to lose it. Surpringly after that, the diaper felt like it absorbed most of it.

I entered the bathroom, as the stomachache became stronger. I decided to do one last thing with that diaper. 

I usually don't do big messings, because of the cleanup that I do not enjoy, even with disposable diapers. Normally I just poop a little, just enough to feel it in my underwear.

So, I tried to pushed a little bit of poop into my ruined diaper, but my bowels had another plan.

As soon as I pushed, a massive amount of creamy diarrhea blasted out of my ass into the back of the diaper, which did nothing to contain the mess that got away onto the floor and part of the wall. 

I stood cold as I saw the mess I did and emptied the rest of my bladder on the already messed up bathroom floor.

I quickly cleaned up what I could with toilet paper, took a quick shower and went to the first floor to get the cleaning stuff.

I think my roommate never found out, I hope.

Now I realize that if I could've stayed the whole night with the diaper on, probably I would've just tried doing everything while lying on my bed. Thet really would ve been a disaster.

Edited by Puhumo (see edit history)