Sign In

Intergalactic Travels

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis. Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use

"You know," you say, "we haven't even gotten to Zarcon yet and we've already had several close calls with the bathroom.  I think I'm going to go get a few extra waste items." Rachel gives you a g

1 hour ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

Ugh... I was SUCH a fan of this thread until this last post basically felt rapey. Like, she actively says no, and then you “hold her down while she tries to get out from under you”. 

It’s all fun and games until someone says no. Male... female. Idgaf. This whole last post is not okay with me. 

I think that was the whole point, to make the character do something uncomfortable.

Anyways I say go explore the ship.

11 hours ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

Ugh... I was SUCH a fan of this thread until this last post basically felt rapey. Like, she actively says no, and then you “hold her down while she tries to get out from under you”. 

It’s all fun and games until someone says no. Male... female. Idgaf. This whole last post is not okay with me. 

For what it’s worth I’m not ok with rape either. 

The choice that won was “ignore her request to pee”.   Which I think was a terrible idea.   But hopefully things can get patched back up between the two.  Ignoring her was a valid option that could be selected in that situation.  It was picked and so that’s what got written.

The risk of writing an interactive story with strangers is who knows what the outcome may be. This is fiction. But with any CYOA you *can* make bad choices that have consequences. 

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)

Due to the concerns with that chapter seeming a bit like rape, let me re-write it.  Same outcome, but less sounding like rape and more just being inconsiderate.

You ignore her comment about needing the toilet and lay back down on her, giving her a kiss on the forehead.    She has a look of panic in her eyes and has her hand furiously massaging her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she exclaims with a look of confusion in her eyes.  You hear a loud hiss and Rachel moans.  "Seriously, you have to let me go, I can't wait any more".

"Come on", you tease, "things are just getting started, you don't want to break the mood do you?"

"Dude!" Rachel exclaims, looking a little upset, "No.   I need to get up now!   The mood is about to be seriously broken when I flood the bed.  I tried to hold it as long as I could but I can't hold it any more."

You suddenly feel another burst of hot urine escape from her pussy.   You get off of Rachel and she stands up, instantly slamming her legs together and pushes her hand against her pee hole, massaging furiously.   She is now panting heavily and doubled over.   "I can't believe I'm pissing myself like a little girl!" she exclaimes, looking agitated.

You hear another loud hiss as more urine cascades down her leg.   Rachel makes a beeline for the bathroom, leaving a thick trail of urine on the rug.   You hear the door slam shut and lock followed by a torrential hiss and splatter into the toilet bowl.   You wait several minutes but Rachel does not come out.

As you stand there wondering what to do and contemplating your choices, you are aware of two burning needs to come and go in your own body.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A.1) Pee - Knock on the Bathroom Door and Try to Get Rachel to Let You In
A.2) Pee - In a Corner of the Room
A.3) Pee - Try to Find a Bathroom on the Ship
A.4) Pee - Use Diaper
A.5) Pee - Use Trashcan
B) Finish Yourself Off
C) Try to Talk to Rachel
D) Go Explore the Ship

---GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $11,200
DIAPERS: 2
CURRENT TIME: Monday 6:00pm
POD DEPARTURE: Next Monday: 0900

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 82% / Bladder: 94% / Energy: 48%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 84% / Bladder: 0% / Energy: 38%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You sit on the edge of the bed pondering your choices and what you should do next.   You clearly let your desires run further than you should have.   One way or the other you need to get into that bathroom soon or you're going to have your own problem to take care of, but more importantly you need to patch up your relationship with Rachel.    You look at the clock on the bed stand.... it's been about 15 minutes, hopefully long enough for Rachel to cool down so you can have a conversation with her.

You walk over to the bathroom door and hear muffled sniffling.   You quietly knock on the door, "May I come in to talk?" you ask.
There is silence for a minute before Rachel cracks open the door, "what do you want?"
"Can I come in please, or can you come out so we can talk?   I'm sorry," you say.
"There's no good place to sit in here, I've been sitting for 20 minutes and my legs are asleep," says Rachel as she opens the door and heads back towards the bed.   You follow her.    She grabs her clothing and starts putting them back on.
"Listen," you say, "I'm really sorry about what just happened.   I didn't realize what I did caused you so much pain"
Rachel pauses and looks at you, "You made me piss myself like a little girl, how am I not suppose to feel upset?"
"That wasn't my intent.  You seemed like you were really turned on, and I guess well I just got carried away," you say.
"I was turned on.   Having a full bladder always turns me on more, but the wine from lunch just went through me so fast I couldn't hold it anymore and then before I knew what was happening I was losing control and peeing the bed and down my leg, and it was embarrassing!" Rachel confides.

"I understand," you say, "please forgive me for pushing that on you.  For what it's worth I don't think any less of you for what happened."

"It's not that," Rachel says, "you wouldn't understand.  It's just not lady like to not be able to control your bladder."

"I get that, " you say, "and again, I'm really sorry I caused you this pain."

"I forgive you," says Rachel as she hugs your still naked body.

Your bladder suddenly spasms causing you to quickly clamp your sphincter shut which causes your naked penis to bounce.   Rachel takes notice.

"How are you?" she asks, "We were pretty far in when I had to abort.   Do you need a quick finish?"

WHAT WILL IT BE?
A) Ask Rachel to Finish You Off
B) No I Need to Pee Now
C) I'll Take a Rain Check - Let's Go Walk Around the Ship
D) So Exhausted - Let's Just Sleep for a Bit

CURRENT TIME: Monday 6:00pm

HUNGER: 80% / Bladder: 96% / Energy: 46%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 82% / Bladder: 3% / Energy: 36%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You ponder for a moment, you are still extremely turned on, but now you're the one who's about to pee involuntarily.

"You know, I'd love for you to take me to climax, but - and I feel terrible even saying this - I really really need to pee before you do.   I've been waiting outside the bathroom while you were in there and my bladder has just been filling", you say.  As if to emphasis the point your bladder gives another little spasm and you squeeze the head of your penis.

Rachel looks mischievously at you, then down at your crotch.  "I'll tell you what, " she says, "ordinarily I'd say you go to the toilet, but because of what happened earlier I'm inclined to make you wait.    I have an idea."

"What kind of idea?" you ask hesitantly.

Rachel flashes a little grin at you, "I think you need to hold it a little longer.   Tell you what?   How about if I give you a lap dance.   If I can make you come you get to pee in the toilet, but if not -- well we wont' talk about that"

"Deal!" you say.  How hard can this be?  You're already turned on.

You sit down on the edge of the bed and Rachel strips back down to just her undergarments and begins to gyrate in front of you working her way onto your lap.    What you failed to take into consideration was that your bladder is so full you're having trouble concentrating on the situation at hand in front of you.

"What's wrong, big boy?" Rachel teases, "you don't seem to be keeping it up very well."

"Sorry babe, my bladder is so full I'm having trouble concentrating on you", you reply as your bladder attempts to contract again.

"Maybe this will help", says Rachel as she runs her hands up and down your chest finally stopping at your bladder and pushing.

You let out a little moan and leak.   "OK, enough, you've proved your point", you say.

"Maybe just a little longer, " says Rachel as she grabs your penis in her hand.  She feels it pulsing with every desire your body has to release your hot urine.  Suddenly another extreme urge comes over you and a 2 second stream shoots out of the tip of your penis hitting Rachel squarely in her breasts.   Rachel laughs.

"You either need to make me come or I'm going to blow", you say while your breathing becomes more labored.

Rachel starts to stroke your penis which becomes hard.   Now your body is fighting its own internal battle as it closes off your bladder.  You are incredibly turned on as Rachel continues to stroke your manhood.   Finally you close your eyes and throw your head back and moan as she brings you to climax.  Your penis pumps several times releasing fluid.   You breathe out a sigh, but are quickly brought back to reality as your bladder spasms again causing you to lose control.    A hot jet of urine shoots out of your penis, still in Rachel's hand and wets her underwear and bra.  She squeezes firmly and you finally get yourself under control after a few seconds.

"Why don't we go shower off", says Rachel as she looks around, "and I hope you learned your lesson young man!"

You both head to the shower, Rachel still pressing firming on your penis as she leads the way.    As you get in the shower, Rachel lets go of your penis and you release your bladder into the shower drain with a long moan.   Such relief.   You both shower each other, get out and dry off.

WHAT WILL IT BE?
A) Let's Go Walk Around the Ship
B) So Exhausted After All That - Let's Sleep

CURRENT TIME: Monday 6:45pm

HUNGER: 75% / Bladder: 3% / Energy: 42%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 78% / Bladder: 6% / Energy: 31%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 (1 Pair Wet) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

"Why don't we go explore the ship a little bit before it gets too much later," you suggest.

Rachel pauses for a moment, "I'm actually getting a little tired from travel, but sure let's go look around."

Rachel throws on a sundress and you put on some a pair of shorts and a tank top.  As you head out the door you can't help but notice how the sundress flows neatly around Rachel's body.

You both walk down the hallway, holding hands, until you get to the elevators.  As you wait for your car Rachel says, "About earlier - I'm over it.  Sorry about the way I reacted.   I was just in a bit of shock.   I haven't peed myself since I was a child and it all just took me by surprise.  Thanks also for not making a big deal out of it."

"Thanks," you say.   Rachel leans over and gives you a kiss on the cheek  just as the ding of the elevator happens and the car doors open.   You both step aside to let people out then step in and head down to the main floor.   Once there you look for a map or sign.

You find an illuminated map on the west wall of the main reception area.  You and Rachel look at the map for options on where to go.

WHAT WILL IT BE?
A) Let Rachel Decide
B) Check Out the Pool/Gym Area
C) Check Out the Recreation Area
D) Check Out the Food Area
E) Check Out the Shops
F) Just Wander Around
G) Go Back to the Room to Sleep

CURRENT TIME: Monday 7:00pm

HUNGER: 72% / Bladder: 6% / Energy: 39%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / x-Shorts&Tank Top = 3 (2 Worn)/ Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 76% / Bladder: 8% / Energy: 29%
Winter Jacket = 1 / x-Sundress = 3 (1 Worn)/ Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 (1 Pair Wet) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

"Let's go check out the pool," suggests Rachel, "I'd kind of like to do a little swimming at some point - here or on Zarcon".

You look at the map and try to memorize the hall ways and rooms to get to the pool area.   You both start walking down the elaborate halls lined with pictures and decorations.  "This is more like a massive hotel than a ship," you state.

You pass the recreation area which appears to have various activities such as bowling, bad mitten, a movie theater, mini golf and several other items.

Finally you arrive at the Gym and pool area.   There is an Olympic sizes pool surrounded by strong glass doors.   You see several people enjoying the water.   Rachel points out a sign on the wall:

DANGER - ATTENTION - WARNING
If buzzer sounds, immediately evacuate the pool area.   Buzzer indicates problem with ships artificial gravity system which will cause pool water to no longer remain in the pool.    The last person out should press the large red button on the wall which will lock and seal the doors to prevent pool water from escaping into the ship.   Use escape ropes located between walls to make your way to the exit.
DANGER - ATTENTION - WARNING

You look and see several ropes hung between the walls.  They criss-cross with one leading to the doors in front of which you stand.

"Huh", you say, "All these things I would never have thought of."

You go next door to the Gym.   This ship sports a full sized Gym with lots of work-out equipment.   You note that all of the equipment is bolted down to the floor - "Ahhh!" you think, "probably that gravity thing".   You notice a similar sign, however, about avoiding being near any weight lifting equipment in the event of a gravitation alarm sounding.

Several well fit individuals are running in the tread mills and lifting weights.

"We should definitely make it a point to either swim or go to the Gym, or both at some point during our stay," says Rachel.
She looks at her phone, noticing first that it still shows service, "huh, I wonder what kind of roaming fees we'll have from this!" she says as she switches her cellular data off.   Secondly she notices the time.   "I don't know about you, but I could really use some rest.  We've got plenty of time to do all kinds of things in the coming days."

WHAT WILL IT BE?
B) Say you want to check out the Recreation Area
C) Say you want to check out the Food Area
D) Say you want to check out the Shops
E) Say you Just Want to Wander Around for a Bit
F) Go Back to the Room to Sleep

CURRENT TIME: Monday 7:45pm

HUNGER: 68% / Bladder: 10% / Energy: 36%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / x-Shorts&Tank Top = 3 (2 Worn)/ Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 74% / Bladder: 13% / Energy: 25%
Winter Jacket = 1 / x-Sundress = 3 (1 Worn)/ Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 (1 Pair Wet) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the long stop on writing, but I'm back and ready to continue our journey!

You look at Rachel, "what do you want to do now?"

"Honestly, I'm a little exhausted.  Why don't we go back and get to bed early tonight so we're well rested for our journey?"

You ponder for a moment, wanting to explore more, but then realizing you have the rest of the week ahead of you, "I agree, I could go for an early sleep."

You head back to your room, and get ready for bed, brushing your teeth and slipping out of your clothes.  You chose to sleep naked, and Rachel is sleeping in just her panties.   You snuggle together as you both get into bed dreaming of your adventures to come this week.

CURRENT TIME: Monday 8:45pm

HUNGER: 58% / Bladder: 20% / Energy: 26%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 (2 Worn)/ Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 65% / Bladder: 23% / Energy: 15%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Sundress = 3 (1 Worn)/ Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 (1 Pair Wet) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

************* Time passes quickly as you sleep, so quickly in fact that it seems the author has manipulated time to skip Tuesday in the interest of keeping the story line moving to the final destination.    You wake up and find that it's Wednesday, but this doesn't strike you as odd. ********************

You wake up as the artificial sunlight is "beaming" through the fake window on the side of your room.   They certainly have spared nothing to make your stay seem "normal".   You look out the actual window into the void of space soaking in the reality that you're actually traveling to another planet in what is a life time adventure.   You look over at Rachel who is still sleeping but seems to be stirring.  You're also aware of your need to pee.

What do you do?

A) Get up and get ready for the day, letting Rachel sleep until she wakes up
B) Roll over and spoon Rachel, snuggling her awake
C) Gently wake Rachel up with a kiss

CURRENT TIME: Wednesday 8:00am

HUNGER: 23% / Bladder: 80% / Energy: 100%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 (2 Worn)/ Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 15% / Bladder: 95% / Energy: 100%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Sundress = 3 (1 Worn)/ Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 (1 Pair Wet) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You lay in bed for a few minutes enjoying the serenity of space.   After a few minutes you shift your gaze to Rachel.   In her sleep she has thrown her covers partially off revealing her full breasts.   You stare at them and enjoy the view.  Both the sight of beautiful Rachel as well as your full bladder have caused you to be turned on slightly and your penis, unencumbered by any fabric is standing at firm attention under the sheets.

You lean over to Rachel and gently kiss her on her stomach, working your way up to her lips.  As you pass her breasts you see her eyes slowly open and she looks down at you with a smile.   As you reach her lips she returns the kiss and says, "Good morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?"

"Great", you reply, "how about you?"

"Not bad at all, I feel like I slept for two days!"

"Weird, so do I, but that was some of the best sleep I've ever had, must be the space air."

Rachel reaches up and pulls your head down for another intimate kiss.  Your penis is now rock hard and brushes against Rachel's leg.    Rachel gives you a mischievous grin and reaches down with her hand to give you a gentle stroke, "Looks like somebody is excited to see me, do you need some help with that?"

You snuggle closer to Rachel and nod your head as you kiss her and caress her left thigh with your hand.   Rachel lets out a little gasp as you lay your body weight on her stomach.

"Don't put too much weight on my bladder!   I really have to pee.", she says as she grabs your head with one hand and starts kissing you and feeling up your back with her other hand. 

"I do too", you confide in her, "this is going to sound really weird but a full bladder often makes me really turned on."

Rachel blushes for a moment before whispering in your ear, "I've actually noticed the same thing about myself.  That's why I was trying so hard to hold my bladder the other night, but I just couldn't and then I felt embarrassed."

Your penis is thrusting into her slit through her underwear.  You hear Rachel moan lightly and tense up for just a moment.   Suddenly your penis feels the slightest bit warm and damp.

"Quick, take my panties off", Rachel whispers in your ear.

You reach down and quickly slide her pink panties down her legs.    The center gusset has the slightest damp spot, though you don't know if that's from a leak or her being turned on.

You throw the panties onto the floor and return to caressing Rachel's body, laying on top of her.   Suddenly Rachel closes her eyes and tenses up her body again as you thrust your penis up and down her slit.   You feel the slightest bit of moisture dripping out of her pussy.  

Rachel pulls your head in close, "I need release in every way possible so bad right now."

Suddenly her hand leaves your back and shoots down to her pussy.   She presses hard and momentarily massages herself. "Push on me hard, you have to help me hold it!" she gasps.

What will it be?
A) Suggest she go pee
B) Suggest you both go shower together and have sex there
C) Try to go all the way with her in bed
D) Ask her to just finish you off quick so you can both get cleaned up and go get breakfast

CURRENT TIME: Wednesday 8:15am

HUNGER: 15% / Bladder: 85% / Energy: 99%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 10% / Bladder: 98% / Energy: 98%

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)