Sign In

Intergalactic Travels

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis. Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use

"You know," you say, "we haven't even gotten to Zarcon yet and we've already had several close calls with the bathroom.  I think I'm going to go get a few extra waste items." Rachel gives you a g

So, thing is, we go A...bar could be closed, we'd be better off finding a secluded spot straight away.

The thing with C, we're all super desperate. Markx and us could take the edge off sure, but then we'll be just as desperate as they were real quick. Like if we had the catheters on us, boom problem solved in two stages, quick and easy. But we don't.

If we go D, the bar COULD be open, and this entire place might not be secluded at all. If we go straight to the front door of the bar, we're out in the open for anyone. I'm guessing D is just peeing on the ground, and that's going to be really bad if we aren't actually completely secluded.

So I guess I'd have to go with C, to get us to A, then we have no choice but D if the place is closed and nobody is around. Or the bar has no bathroom. I mean we could cheat and split the group to check the cafe and bar, but I'll stick with C. Right here right now. Double wetting at the door of an occupied bar would be bad.

(I vote C - then A if we're doing two options)

No idea what happened.. I wrote a reply, must have forgotten to hit submit --- so here we go again.

-----

Feeling your own building need and seeing how both of the girls are leaking you realize something needs to be done quickly or there is going to be a major problem on everyone's hands.

"Listen, the bar isn't much further, but we don't have proof positive that they have proper urinary receptacles.  For all we know, we get in there and find they have nothing.  Why don't we just all go down this alley and see if we can find a dumpster or something to pee behind?" you suggest.

Abby hesitates for a moment but then agrees that  may be the best solution.  

"No way I'm peeing outside," says Rachel in protest as the rest of the group begins to walk towards the alley.    Rachel follows keeping her legs tightly together.   "Babe, you know I don't pee outside, this is stupid, I need a toilet."

"Just do it," you encourage, "you'll feel better quickly and it's not going to be that messy."

"I just can't," Rachel says, "outside isn't where a lady pees."

"Suit yourself," you say as you whip your penis out.   Markx has already gone before and both of you release long hard streams of urine onto the arid ground.   It quickly splashes and is soaked up by the dust.   Abby, not missing a beat pulls off her yellow panties from under her sundress and squats down, pinching her nipples closed with her fingers.   She notices you looking oddly at her, "it's easier to just manage one flow at a time," she winks, "otherwise I've got three streams going all over the place it becomes a complete mess."

You watch as a thick stream parts Abby's lips and shoots several feet in front of her before also being absorbed into the dry ground.   You're thankful your bladder is nearly empty as you feel yourself becoming stiff.   You quickly put yourself away and wait for the others to finish.

Rachel is still refusing to pee, hunched over and you hear her whimper as another long jet of urine dampens the crotch of her pants.    Her choice to go commando has backfired.   What she traded for no panty line she's given up as her pants have gotten wet.   You can see the clear features of her labia through the thin fabric of her pants.  As she grunts and presses her hands into her crotch you hear a longer hiss.   "Screw this, I can't wait," exclaims Rachel pulling her pants down and squatting.   Abby is just finishing up and pulling her panties back up as Rachel's stream begins.

Suddenly you see a figure walking towards you down the alley.   "Officer York of the Zarconian Peace Force", she identifies herself.

Rachel quickly pulls up her pants while trying to stop her flow which just began.   You see a large wet mark flowing down the inside of her leg.   Her crotch is now very wet, clearly showing everything, and the inside of her left leg is visibly moist.

"I'm going to need the four of you to step out here with me please," says Officer York.

The four of you head towards her patrol vehicle sitting in the main street.

"I'm going to need your names, planet of origin, and date of birth please"

"What is this all about," you ask.

"I'm asking the questions here," says Officer York.

You each give your information as the officer sits you in the back of her patrol vehicle.   "I just need a few minutes to run some checks, I'll be right back with you."   She closes the door, leaving you in at least cool airconditioning.

"See, I told you we shouldn't have done this, " complains Rachel, "now we're going to be in big trouble.   And I still have to go!"

You've almost forgotten that Abby never fully got relief.   You're reminded as she squirms around in the seat and presses her hands against the front of her breasts, wiggling violently.   You see Abby's breasts suddenly contract in a wave and you hear her grunt as both sides of the top of her dress suddenly darken and a large stain running down her front forms.  "Sorry, guys.  I still really have to go up top.   If we don't get out of here really soon there's going to be a mess."

Officer York returns after a few minutes, "Let me have all of you step out of the vehicle please.   Now, I don't know exactly what was going on back in that alley, but it sure didn't look good.   I'm sure I don't need to remind you that Zarcon has very strict rules about defiling the sacred ground of the planet.  That means nothing is to be dumped upon and it and certainly not trash and waste.   Do you want to tell me what was going on?"

Rachel is fidgeting nonstop with her legs locked tightly together.  She looks longingly back down the alley at the relief which was so close.

YOU SAY:
A) We were just getting out of the sun and trying to find a little shade
B) Explain what happened and that you had no choice
C) Explain what happened and apologize
D) Explain what happened and tell her that two of you still really need relief

--GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $10,200
DIAPERS: 2 / CATHETER: 2 / GEL-SORBANT WASTE BAG: 2
CURRENT TIME: Saturday 1245

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 58% / Bladder: 2% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 53% / Hydration: 50% (-2 Extreme Heat)
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3
Polo Shirt+Jeans = 2 (Wearing 1) / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 48% / Bladder: 98% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 58% / Hydration: 42% (-2 Extreme Heat)
Winter Jacket = 1 / Sundress = 3  / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2
White Dress Pants + Tank Top = 1 (Wearing 1) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You hesitate for a moment and look at each other.

You take a deep breath and say "We were walking down town here from our hotel and it just got really hot so we slipped back into the alley trying to find some shade and cool off a bit with some water."

Officer York looks at you with a frown, "Is that the best story you could come up with?   Am I suppose to believe that?   It looked to me like you were emptying your bladders onto the ground, which is a highly prohibited activity.  Your history has come up clean and since this is your first offense I'm going to let you off with a fine.  It's going to be a rather large fine, but a fine none the less.   We can't allow these activities to happen.   You're free to try to challenge this in court, if you think you can win it.  It will be just a few more minutes while I get the paperwork around."

In the rear-view mirror you see another police cruiser pull up and Office York goes back to talk with the other officer.

"I'm about to lose control," says Abby.
"You have to hold it," says Markx, "just pinch it closed or something until we can get somewhere."
"That only works so much though, and it really hurts," complains Abby.

Abby pulls the front of her dress down revealing her full breasts and nipples and firmly clamps down on her nipples with her fingers from both hands.   You watch as Abby's breasts undulate with desire to void.  Slowly squeezing starting near her chest and working outwards.  Abby looks to be in extreme pain.

You attention is suddenly redirect to Rachel as she grunts and closes her eyes.   The crotch of her pants darken again as a long hiss of urine escapes from her control.   She begins to pant and moan as another wave comes over her.  She opens her pants zipper and slams her hand into her labia pushing up hard on her pee hole.   Rachel and Abby are non-stop wiggling and both are moaning constantly.    You find yourself incredibly turned on being in such close quarters with two very desperate women.

You look behind you and see Officer York still talking with the other officer.

Abby suddenly gasps and you see her right breast contract hard and urine dribble out from between her clenching fingers.

You realize the situation is dire.
A) Suggest they both pee into the seat, hopefully it will absorb it
B) Suggest you and Markx drink the pee to contain the evidence
C) Suggest they both pee on the floor
D) Suggest they drink each other's pee to help with hydration

--GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $10,200
DIAPERS: 2 / CATHETER: 2 / GEL-SORBANT WASTE BAG: 2
CURRENT TIME: Saturday 1245

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 55% / Bladder: 4% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 50% / Hydration: 46%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3
Polo Shirt+Jeans = 2 (Wearing 1) / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 45% / Bladder: 101% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 54% / Hydration: 35%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Sundress = 3  / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2
White Dress Pants + Tank Top = 1 (Wearing 1) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

Edited by alleycat89
Mods?? (see edit history)

So...this is surprisingly split.

It occurs to me that since the guys aren't desperate any more, we COULD go back to the idea of drinking the girls' urine - at least enough to bring them to 50%ish or enough to take the edge off and get to the bar - still a little ways away, with the girls still leaking and not going to make it there dry.

Given the split, and that A is a lie, we COULD lie and say that the girls were really desperate and we were going to try to drink their urine so we went back into the alley, but that we got interrupted by her and that the girls still really have to go. Say that we didn't think there was any other choice, apologize, and ask if Officer York can help.

It's a more plausible lie than A and combines all the rest, which seems to be the desired result? Or we can be honest and say that we didn't think there was any other choice, apologize, and ask if Officer York can help, combining all the rest.

I guess the easiest tiebreaker would be do we want to be honest or not - and, technically, suggesting that we drink their urine could be a viable option now.

I think ultimately I do want to make sure that Officer York knows that two of us really need relief as soon as possible or there will be a mess, so I guess I'll have to vote D.

Just curious, a question for the other voters - nobody went with B, so I'm guessing we're all trying to be friendly at least to Officer York. Is this just an issue of do we lie or do we tell the truth?

It's probably inevitable that Officer York figures it out very soon (when the girls wet themselves, as they're about to - again, very bad for her to see), so I see it as more of a question of do we lie and tell her that the girls are desperate or do we tell the truth and tell her that the girls are desperate. Anyone else feel the same? Or do those who voted A not wish to tell Officer York that the girls are desperate, and hopefully the lie works and the girls can hold on until just after she leaves or we can get out of her sight. (Going back in the alley immediately probably isn't a good idea so it might be a couple minutes or more.) Thoughts?

I thought we were getting out of the vehicle but I guess we didn't.

I'll have to vote B) Suggest you and Markx drink the pee to contain the evidence - and be specific as the post/s aren't showing up for several days for me either. 5 days???

I can't imagine C not leaving a huge mess, although A might work if they only pee a little bit though. so it seems like a good alternative to B.

We all do need to stay hydrated though, and odds are some will spill onto the seat in the process anyway. Probably best not to overdo it, as Officer York doesn't seem to be in a lenient mood. Or seem able to relate or likely to be sympathetic. There could be a fine or punishment for "damaging" the vehicle, though I'm still tempted to go for it anyway. Also, "containing the evidence" if someone drinks it.

I'd like to go for D as well but I just don't see Rachel being willing to drink anyone's pee or some way where everyone climbs on top of each other to have us drink Rachel's pee while Markx (and Rachel, for Abby's 2nd bladder?) drink Abby's pee. There's still a pile of bodies any way to rearrange this. And I can't see taking turns working as we likely have limited time and whichever girl goes 2nd likely won't be able to wait and will wet herself while waiting. B would definitely let both girls go at once without some crazy arrangement of bodies. D literally isn't possible unless they take turns - it would theoretically be possible for them to 69 if Abby's breasts were empty, but there's no way it works without taking turns. Theoretically if Markx is a no, one of the girls could pee into the seat and we might get away with it? Or one of the girls could drink from the other girl and we could try to drink the other girl's pee?

Just my thoughts. I'll stick with B, but as usual three pretty interesting options.