Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Intergalactic Travels

The four of you make your way down the hallway.  The two gals are stopping every so often to regain composure.     You suddenly feel a strong urge come over you and clamp your penis shut with your hand in your pocket.    Realizing how badly you need to go, you keep it there and clamp your tip shut to prevent any leaking.   You are in pain with the desire of your bladder to void.

As you walk up the stairs, Abby suddenly begins panting heavily and crosses her legs tightly while bending over.  Her left and right hand fly up to both nipples and she pinches them shut.    After a moment she regains control, "we have to hurry, I almost lost it there.".

Your bladder is pulsing with need, and your penis is now filled with urine trying to escape, held in only by your death grip on your member.     As you round the corner you see the restroom at the cafe!   Relief!     As you hurry down the hallway Rachel lets out a gasp and clamps her hand down hard on your shoulder as she bends over with a grunt.    Her bikini bottom suddenly darkens with moisture for a brief moment.    "I'm losing it", she whispers as she looks you in the eyes.

As you get closer you see this is a one stall unisex restroom and someone is currently in it.  "This can't be happening!" screams Abby.   As she attempts to maintain composure she is shaking violently and you can actually see her breasts contracting as they try to void her liquid.    Your own need is immense and you're not sure how much longer you can keep this death grip.     Abby suddenly whimpers and you see a dark wet spot appear on all three pieces of her swimwear for just a moment.   She slumps against the wall.

Markx continues to look extremely relaxed.

Things are clearly in a very bad situation.   You look around for the best option.

A) Wait it out, and rush into the bathroom - you're physically holding yourself shut.
B) Wait it out, and suggest Rachel and Abby go in first together
C) Wait it out, and suggest all of you go in together
D) Find somewhere to pee, and let the girls use the bathroom when it becomes available.

--GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $11,000
DIAPERS: 2
CURRENT TIME: Friday 1:00pm
POD DEPARTURE: Tomorrow (Saturday) 0900 - BAY D7

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 74% / Bladder: 99% / Bladder Fill Rate: 3x (alcohol + cold pool) / Energy: 60%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3
Polo Shirt+Jeans = 2 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 67% / Bladder: 101% / Bladder Fill Rate: 3x (alcohol + cold pool) / Energy: 57%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Sundress = 3  / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2
White Dress Pants + Tank Top = 1 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis. Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use

"You know," you say, "we haven't even gotten to Zarcon yet and we've already had several close calls with the bathroom.  I think I'm going to go get a few extra waste items." Rachel gives you a g

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis.

Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both of her hands on her nipples and has her legs locked together in a death grip.    As you feel another surge of urine try to escape your penis you know what you all have to do.

"Listen, I know we've kind of all just met, but I really can't wait much longer and it doesn't look like either of you two can either.   Why don't we all just go in together as soon as the door opens?"

Abby and Rachel agree.  Markx indicates that he's fine, which again you find odd and surmise he must have taken care of his need in the pool - smart man!

No one has really given though to how this will work, and perhaps no one really cares.  You all just need a price place to release.   Finally the door opens and an old man comes out, "So sorry!  Here you go, it's all yours."

Rachel stands up and gasps.  You see a small glistening wet mark erupt from her crotch and trickle down her leg, "Move it!" she screams.  Her escaping urine has rewet her swimsuit accentuating the sheerness and you can clearly see her mons and slit.   Entranced for a moment you can't take your eyes off of her.   You see her bikini bottom suddenly bulge for a moment before releasing another squirt of hot urine.

The three of you go into the bathroom.

"OK, now what?" says Abby between deep breathes.

You think quickly as you look around.  You feel a drip of urine escape your grip and know you have to make a decision quickly.  Your penis is full with your liquid.

You see: a urinal, a toilet, a sink, and a floor drain.

Suggest:

A) You'll use the urinal, Abby uses the floor and Rachel uses the toilet
B) You'll use the sink, Abby uses the urinal and the floor and Rachel uses the toilet
C) You'll use the floor, Rachel uses the sink and Abby uses the toilet
D) You'll use the urinal, Abby and Rachel use the toilet for their lower relief, and Abby uses the sink for her upper relief

--GLOBAL STATS----------
CURRENT TIME: Friday 1:10pm

HUNGER: 72% / Bladder: 102% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 50%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 63% / Bladder: 105% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 53%

I'm thinking B.

But I also don't understand how D would even work. Like what is the layout of this bathroom to do both at once, or can Abby somehow do lower relief while holding her upper relief so it's like two separate pees? Unless the toilet is right next to/across from the sink, she's just shooting pee multiple feet across the room?

What if you use the urinal, Rachel uses the toilet, and Abby uses the urinal and toilet (or urinal and floor, if the layout is what I'm thinking?) Not sure if that's something Abby and/or Rachel would do, or if they'd ignore the suggestion. Or do we end up getting very wet from splashback and missing the urinal if we try to use the urinal with Abby? Do we end up standing next to Abby or facing away from and unable to see Abby with B? Would Abby think it weirder for us to suggest she use the toilet (and sink, unless we just suggest the toilet and the sink is her choice?) or use the urinal?

I'm overthinking this. I'll stick with B, but D is tempting.

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use the sink, Abby you can use the urinal and the floor, and Rachel you can use the toilet".

Abby gives you a pained look of disdent.   "Do you have a better idea?" you ask.   Abby shakes her head.

You walk over to the sink and quickly lower your swim trunks.   Your penis is swollen with the urine that is currently stuck in your urethra.   The tip is white from being squeezed so hard.    As soon as you release your grip a thick hard stream of urine begins to shoot into the bowl of the sink and splash everywhere.   You close your eyes, lay your other hand on the wall and release a huge sigh as euphoria comes over your body.  Meanwhile, next to you at the urinal...

Abby hesitates for a moment trying to figure out the best way to make this work.   Eventually admitting defeat, she takes off her bikini top and bottom and hangs them on a hook on the wall.   You feel your penis become slightly erect and your stream is slowed down slightly.     Abby momentarily returns to the urinal and tries to figure out how to position herself to shoot into the urinal and the floor drain.    She squeals as she momentarily looses control.   You see her breasts physically contract as 3 hard streams of pee eject themselves from her body.   Abby grabs her breasts with her one hand and jams her other hand into her pussy, massaging all vigorously.   Pee is running down her stomach and her legs.   You hear another explosion from her body and a loud hiss erupts out every urinal orifice, making a huge mess in all directions as it is deflected by her hands.

Making a split second decision, she hobbles over to the floor drain and squats.   Grabbing her nipples tight with her fingers. she releases her urine from her lower exit.   You can't help but watch this odd sight.    Abby is squatting, in full view, with a look of both ecstacy and extreme pain, her slit visible and shaved and a thick stream of urine splattering onto her feet, the floor, and into the drain.

Up above, she is holding her nipples closed with all her might.   You can see her breasts pulsating with their attempt to release the pent up fluid, and her nipples are moist.    You've become completely hard, and are unable to continue your relief, so put your penis away and continue to stand in the bathroom taking in the sights.

Eventually Abby's pussy stream comes to an end and she shakes her body before quickly making her way over to the urinal.  Before fully reaching the urinal Abby releases her grip on her nipples and two huge streams of pee shoot out of them seemingly out of control.  It takes her a moment to get things aimed properly.  You watch as her breasts are visibly deflating as the urine pours out of them.    Abby throws her head back and makes a loud audible sigh.

Over on the toilet Rachel spared no time in removing her bikini bottom and sitting down.  Although her relief may be the most normal, she sits with her legs spread and her head slumped as her emergency has come to an end.   A loud hiss and splatter in the toilet bowl show just how desperate she was.

You are still extremely erect and hope your suit is hiding everything.     Abby is trying to clean up with some papertowels.   As Rachel's stream subsides she looks up at you and then back at your suit bottoms giving you a smirk, "At least somebody seems to be enjoying the show."

Rachel wipes and puts her bikini back on, still somewhat transparent from before but drying.

As the three of you exit the bathroom Abby says, "I guess that could have ended worse... wasn't the best way to end, but at least we all mostly made it.   I think I need some time to clean up, I'm going to go back to my room.   See you guys around soon!"   She and Markx begin to walk down the hallway.

Rachel agrees she could use some reset and cleanup as well, "plus, it seems you may still need some release", she says poking you.

You smile and begin to walk back to your room.  

As you arrive back at your room, you see that guest services has dropped off all of your clean clothes.

No choices here.   When we resume the next chapter in the next few days it will be Saturday morning and ready for departure for vacation!

--GLOBAL STATS----------
CURRENT TIME: Friday 2:10pm

HUNGER: 67% / Bladder: 50% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 45%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 56% / Bladder: 5% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 42%

You and Rachel arrive back at your room and pack your clothes.

"This is a nice touch", she says, "all of our clothes ready to go crisp and clean."

You agree.  "I think I'm just going to sleep naked tonight so I maintain as many clean clothes as possible."  Rachel agrees and puts on only a pair of panties.   The two of you finish packing and cleaning your room of your items.  Exhausted from the day and the events previous, you decide to order room service.   

You order just a small light dinner of a turkey sandwich, "last real 'earth' food possibly, might as well enjoy it" you snicker.

After finishing dinner, you get ready for bed, unload the remainder of your bladder into the toilet and settle under the covers.

Before you know it, Rachel is brushing her fingers on your side waking you up.  You stretch and yawn, "hey babe, what time is it?" you ask.

"7am, time to rise and shine!"  She sits up in bed, her perky breasts teasing you.   You reach out to touch her but she playfully stops you, "no time for that now, save it for tonight.  We've got just under two hours to get breakfast and down to the pod bay."

You get up, wash your face, pee and get ready for the day.   You put on a grey polo shirt and pair of dark blue jeans.  Rachel wears a tank top with built in bra, and pulls her white dress pants over her yellow panties.   The pants are tight and show a very nice panty line.

Rachel turns around in the mirror looking at herself, "Can you see my panty line through these?"

YOU RESPOND:

A) Nope, nothing to see, the pants look fine.
B) Yes, suggest she change into a thong
C) Yes, suggest she should go commando

--GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $10,700
CURRENT TIME: Saturday 0700
POD DEPARTURE: Today 0900 - BAY D7

HUNGER: 35% / Bladder: 5% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 100%
Polo Shirt+Jeans = 2 (Wearing 1) / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 23% / Bladder: 2% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 100%
White Dress Pants + Tank Top = 1 (Wearing 1) / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You ponder if you should tell her the truth. 

"Yes, they are very visible, why don't you take them off?"

Rachel ponders for a moment, "I'm not so sure about that.  These aren't exactly the thickest pants."

"It's fine, you can't see anything," you reassure.

"OK, If you're certain," she says as she takes her pants off to remove her panties.

The two of you finish packing your things, and then head down to the small cafe near the departure area to grab a quick breakfast.   Rachel has a bagel and coffee and you have an egg cheese sandwich with orange juice.

"So this is it... this is really it... we're about to live on another planet for a week," muses Rachel.

"I know, isn't it amazing how far technology has come?" you say.

"I really hope we haven't forgotten anything," worries Rachel.

You ponder for a moment.

A) We have everything, don't worry
B) Maybe we should go buy some more diapers or a catheter, you know just in case

--GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $10,700
CURRENT TIME: Saturday 0800
POD DEPARTURE: Today 0900 - BAY D7

HUNGER: 100% / Bladder: 22% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 95%
Polo Shirt+Jeans = 2 (Wearing 1) / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 100% / Bladder: 30% / Bladder Fill Rate: 1 / Energy: 95%