Sign In

Intergalactic Travels

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis. Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use

"You know," you say, "we haven't even gotten to Zarcon yet and we've already had several close calls with the bathroom.  I think I'm going to go get a few extra waste items." Rachel gives you a g

To address the hunger question - I was doing it based on "how hungry am I", "how full is my energy".  It would be like flipping bladder to how much bladder capacity is left where 0% is about to explode.  So 0% = nothing left and 100% = full of food, if that makes sense.

You and Rachel get into the line.   You feel a slight need to urinate, but nothing major and you'll just use the restroom when you get to your room.   There is a sizeable line formed already and neither you nor Rachel have any form of status with this company so you definitely don't have any pre-boarding privileges.   After about 15 minutes the agent comes back on the PA system, "We will now start boarding all Galaxy Class Customers, please use the Galaxy lane".

You look around the boarding area.  There are probably close to 400 people here.

Finally, after about 20 minutes the agent calls your zone, "Now boarding zones L through N".  You and Rachel head up to the gate.
"Welcome aboard!  Here's a pamphlet giving you important information regarding both the journey and final arrival on your planet.  Please make sure to read it in its entirety once you get to your room.  There are some very important instructions in it that will help to make your stay with us pleasant.   It looks like you'll be in room C200.   That will be just inside the main doors, take a right, go up the elevator 2 floors, and then down the long hallway to your left."

You both thank the agent and head inside.   This spacecraft is more like a cruise ship or hotel with spacious hallways, elegant carpet, and lots of room to explore.

You make your way down the long hallway to the right and wait your turn to get on the elevator.   As you wait a voice comes on the PA system, "Ladies, Gentlemen and any Foreigners we may have with us today, welcome aboard.  This is your captain speaking.   We will be pushing away momentarily and getting on our way.    Please make yourself comfortable in your rooms, and then feel free to enjoy any of the many amenities we have on board or take a nap.   When you boarded you were given a pamphlet of information.  Please reference that within the next day or two as it contains important information about what you need to do to make the connecting pod to your final destination, what to expect here and at your final destination, and other interesting information.   If you need anything, please use the call button in your room to contact housekeeping.  Thanks and have a great trip!"

The elevator finally dings and it's your turn.  You both climb in with about 10 other people and go to floor C.   You both step out of the elevator and marvel at the long hallway.
Rachel looks out the big window next to the elevator, "look at that!" she gasps.
You look out the window and see the earth as a big blue ball with lots of little stars around it, as it floats in space.   Suddenly you feel a gentle bump and the journey has begun.

You reach your room, "let's home these key cards work" you joke, "seems anytime I stay anywhere one of the cards just doesn't work properly".
"Come on", says Rachel, "we're in space... if they can make this thing fly between planets, surely the doors work, right?"
Rachel slips her card in the door, and as if to prove her point it snaps right open.

You both walk in, and place your suitcases on the table next to the wall.
The first thing you notice is there are no curtains in your room, but then there's nothing outside the big picture window except stars and nebulae.

Rachel glances around the room.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
A) Go pee
B) Read the pamphlet
C) Suggest you both go explore the ship
D) Go swimming in the pool
E) Take a nap

---GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $11,200
DIAPERS: 2
CURRENT TIME: 5:00pm

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 95% / Bladder: 78% / Energy: 65%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 96% / Bladder: 89% / Energy: 55%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

"Why don't we just relax for a few minutes and unwind here before we go off and do anything," you suggest.   You reach into your pocket and pull out the pamphlet, "plus we've got this to look over, they did say twice this has important information in it."

Rachel sites down beside you on the bed and crosses her legs.   She leans against your arm and snuggles her head against your shoulder.

You look at the pamphlet:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT OF YOUR STAY ON ZARCON
You open the pamphlet and continue reading.

We're glad to have you onboard our StarShip.  This StarShip is headed to several different destinations, but only one interests you.   Because the StarShip has a route to take, it is extremely important that you are in the pod bay at the designated time of 'Monday at 0900 Galactic Hours'.    Each pod seats up to 10 people and is fully autonomous, allowing us to discharge groups of people to their final destination as we cruise by without stopping.    The entire pod experience from departure to arriving at the arrival dock at your hotel will take approximately 2 hours.   During this time you will be strapped into your seat.   Please eat and drink prior to boarding the pod as there are no amenities or attendants on this craft.

Once you arrive at your hotel, the pod doors will unlock allowing you to get out.  Signs will direct you to the registration area for the hotel.    Each hotel room has been specially curated to support human life with ample water, snacks, and human waste and shower facilities.

Please note that Zarcon is extremely hot, for this reason we advise both taking ample water with you any time you will be venturing outside for events as well as bringing or purchasing sunscreen onboard this ship prior to your arrival.   The atmosphere of Zarcon is much less than Earth and thus UV rays and sunburn are extremely high.

While the Zarcon people are as advanced as humans, there is the language barrier.   You should have received a babble fish when you boarded the Starship.   Placing this in your ear will allow you to both speak and hear and understand the alien language.

Due to the hot nature of Zarcon the Zarconian people often walk around in the nude.    Do not be alarmed by this.  You'll quickly notice that Zarconians, while similar in build to humans, do not possess traditional genitalia.  As such, they have nothing to hide or protect and prefer the added airflow.   While there are no laws regarding clothes, we generally recommend humans wear some form of covering for the purpose of not disturbing other humans who may also be vacationing.

As mentioned, the Zarconians do not have traditional human genitalia and have developed the ability to excrete all waste products through evaporation through their skin.  Because of this they do not need to excrete waste as humans do.   This was originally a major problem when the first space tourism took place.  However, through careful planning with the intergalactic space tourism society there are now some hotels which are able to outfit rooms with toilets.   You will be staying in one of these hotel rooms, and should feel at home when there.   However, be aware that when venturing out, while there are a few restrooms in the towns, they are very rare.

Finally, while the Zarconians are a very peaceful people with few rules they do not take well to spitting on their ground as they see this as disrespectful to previous generations buried in the ground of the planet.   Spitting or vomiting on the ground, if observed, will most likely result in a jail sentence.    We have had only some success in getting humans released who have committed crimes on Zarcon, so we advise you to use caution in this regard.

Once you arrive and get checked into your hotel room, you will be given departure information including pod bay and time.   Do not miss this departure as the pod must meet up with the returning StarShip.  If this is missed your only option will be to wait until the next scheduled fly by which could be a week or two.

If at any time you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the crew for more information.

You stick the pamphlet on the desk in the room.  Rachel stays snuggled up next to you and scissors her legs together.  You feel all of the wine from lunch making its way to your bladder and think back to how long it's been since you last used a toilet..... several hours.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
A) Pee
B) Snuggle with Rachel
C) Suggest you both explore the ship
D) Suggest a swim in the pool
E) Suggest you both take a nap

CURRENT TIME: Monday 5:10pm
POD DEPARTURE: Next Monday: 0900

HUNGER: 93% / Bladder: 80% / Energy: 63%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 94% / Bladder: 91% / Energy: 53%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

Heads - Explore
Tails - Cuddle

Coin Flip = Tails

You wrap your arms around Rachel and she lets out a little sigh.   "I'm really looking forward to not having to worry about anything for awhile while we just enjoy ourselves and seeing things", she says.

You run your hands up and down Rachel's body and she leans in closer to you.   You both sit there for a few minutes just enjoying the presence of each other.    You begin to run your hands down her form fitting shirt but as your hand gets down to her side she lets out a little squeal, "hey, careful, don't tickle me!  You know how sensitive my sides are and I really need to pee!  The wine from lunch went right through me."  She gives you a playful flash of a smile as she pushes your hand away playfully.

You take your hand away from her side and Rachel turns around and pushes you down on the bed and leaps on top of you giving a big smile.  It seems the wine may also have raised her desires and inhibitions. She starts running her hands up and down your chest in a slow rhythmic fashion.  You return by pulling her in closer to you so that her body is laying on top of you and give her a firm hug.   Rachel lets out a little moan, "not so tight, you're squeezing my bladder!"   Rachel's body is putting extra pressure on your own bladder which you are now acutely aware of.  The extra pressure is really turning you on.
You can feel Rachel's hips gyrating slightly and she is biting her lip looking extremely cute.   You feel many mixed emotions and needs right now.    Rachel's face suddenly tenses up and she throws her head back as you feel her grind her crotch into your leg.  A moment later she sweeps her long hair back from your face and throws it back over her shoulder and leans down and nibbles gently on your ear.   You hear her breathing heavily and feel her body occasionally shaking.   Her body seems to be fighting between two burning desires, which is only getting you more riled up.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Excuse Yourself to go Pee
B) Start a Tickle Fight
C) Keep Cuddeling
D) Try to go Further
E) Suggest she go Pee and Then Come Back to Cuddle More
F) Suggest you both go explore the ship
G) Go swimming in the pool
H) Take a nap

CURRENT TIME: Monday 5:25pm

HUNGER: 90% / Bladder: 84% / Energy: 58%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 93% / Bladder: 94% / Energy: 48%

Rachel has never expressed an interest in pee holding or pee play but she has always seemed to have a heightened sexual experience at times when she’s had a somewhat full bladder, such as coming home from a night out partying. 

She seems increasingly turned on right now and you decide to see how far you can take it. 

You reach up and remove her shirt, caressing her back as you do.  Rachel thrusts her crotch into your leg and pulsatingly grinds it.  She reaches down and pulls your shirt up over your head.

Rachel pauses for a moment and closes her eyes.  You can see sweat forming with her effort.

You pull her in close and reach around to unsnap her bra, causing her breasts to fall loose.

You pull her in close to you feeling the warmth of her now bear breasts against your chest.  You roll over with Rachel in arms putting her on the bottom while you straddle her.

She is staring passionately into your eyes while rhythmically raising and lowering her hips.

Suddenly her hand shoots down and grabs her crotch and her entire body spasms.

”Sorry,” she says, “I am beyond desperate to pee right now”

You stick your hand into the band of her pants and feel her rock hard bladder.

”Stop!” She squeals, “you’re going to make me wet myself if you push on my bladder like that!”

You playfully pull the band of her leggings down and reveal her pink panties.

”Hurry!” She says, “I don’t know how much longer I can wait”

There is desire and desperation in her face.

You playfully pull down her leggings and set them on the side of the bed then place your hand on her crotch.  You feel it quivering.

”Yes! Touch me, push in. You have to help me hold,” she says.

You begin to rub her crotch with your hand and Rachel seems lost in pleasure.

Suddenly you see her body tense up and shake and her hand darts to her crotch and slams in. After a moment you hear a short hiss and look down to see a small dark spot on her panties.

You grab the top of her panties and start to pull them down around her legs.  She has to reposition in order to get them off. Rachel is now lying on the bed naked, her body pulsing.

She reaches over to you and begins to undo your belt; her other hand is buried deep into her pussy.

You both work to get your pants off.  Rachel starts stroking your penis with her hand.  Your own rock hard bladder helps get things going quickly.

You lay your body on top of Rachel your penis touching her pussy.  As your body weight contacts her body she lets out a yelp and you feel a warm jet of urine bathe your penis.

This causes you to get extremely turned on.

Rachel looks embarrassed, crazy turned on and beyond desperate.

She pushes you up off her bladder and slams her fingers against her pee hole.

”I’m really sorry.  I need the toilet or I’m going to wet the bed,” she whimpers.  

WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Let her go to the toilet

B) Try to convince her to stay

C) Ignore her request to use the toilet 

D) Tell her to just let a little out to relieve the pressure so you can both keep going  

CURRENT TIME: Monday 5:45pm

HUNGER: 85% / Bladder: 89% / Energy: 53%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 87% / Bladder: 99% / Energy: 43%

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)

You ignore her comment about needing the toilet and lay back down on her.    She has a look of panic in her eyes and has her hand furiously massaging her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she exclaims with a look of confusion in her eyes as she tries to get out from under you.  You hear a loud hiss and Rachel moans.  "Seriously, you have to let me go, I can't wait any more".

You pin her down to the bed with your arms and legs and pull her hand out of her pussy and hold it above her head and out to the side.   You begin thrusting your penis against her crotch.

"Dude!" Rachel exclaims, looking upset, "what are you doing???  No.   I need to get up now!"

Rachel tries to get out from under you while you hold her down.   You suddenly feel another burst of hot urine escape from her pussy as you continue to thrust.    Rachel finally manages to get out from under you and free herself.   She instantly slams her legs together and pushes her hand against her pee hole, massaging furiously.   She is now panting heavily and doubled over.   "What the freak were you thinking?" she asks, looking agitated.

You hear another loud hiss as more urine cascades down her leg.   Rachel makes a beeline for the bathroom, leaving a thick trail of urine on the rug.   You hear the door slam shut and lock followed by a torrential hiss and splatter into the toilet bowl.   You wait several minutes but Rachel does not come out.

As you stand there wondering what to do and contemplating your choices, you are aware of two burning needs to come and go in your own body.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A.1) Pee - Knock on the Bathroom Door and Try to Get Rachel to Let You In
A.2) Pee - In a Corner of the Room
A.3) Pee - Try to Find a Bathroom on the Ship
A.4) Pee - Use Diaper
A.5) Pee - Use Trashcan
B) Finish Yourself Off
C) Try to Talk to Rachel
D) Go Explore the Ship

CURRENT TIME: Monday 6:00pm

HUNGER: 82% / Bladder: 94% / Energy: 48%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 84% / Bladder: 0% / Energy: 38%

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)