Sign In

Intergalactic Travels

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't care who sees what at this point.  You have your hand down your swimtrunks with a death grip on your penis. Rachel is bent over with her heal grinding into her vagina and Abby has both

As a sudden extreme surge of urine tries to escape your bladder, you yelp in pain as your penis is being held shut.  Without fully thinking things through you say, "We're all really bad here, I'll use

"You know," you say, "we haven't even gotten to Zarcon yet and we've already had several close calls with the bathroom.  I think I'm going to go get a few extra waste items." Rachel gives you a g

You look at Rachel as she struggles to contain her bladder and realize something needs to be done quickly or you're going to have multiple issues at hand.  You ponder your options.

"Rachel, why don't you just use the men's room?  I'll keep an eye out for you", you suggest.
Rachel ponders your offer for a moment and then replies, "Listen, I've got to pee like I can't remember when I had to go this bad, but I'm not getting myself in trouble for using the men's room".

"Then I guess we need to get to our gate as quickly as possible so you can use the lavatory onboard the starship, this line here is well over 5 minutes of a wait and we still have to board", you reply.

Rachel looks at you, then back at the line longingly.  She takes a deep breath, "I guess you're right, but let's hurry please I'm about to burst here!"

You and Rachel begin walking back towards your gate.  "Hurry!   We need to hurry or we're not going to make it!", you say.
"I'm going as quickly as I can!  Every step I take is putting pressure on my pee hole and I feel like I'm pregnant!", Rachel complains.

You finally reach the boarding gate just as the agent is about to close to the door.

"Looks like you two just barely made it!   You're fortunate we had a slight delay getting things going here or you may have missed your departure!" she scolds, "may I see your tickets please?"

You pull your ticket out of your pocket and scan it.   Rachel struggles to get her ticket out of her purse meanwhile bouncing the entire time and rubbing her legs together.
"Welcome aboard you two! Enjoy your trip!", says the gate agent, "it looks like you're in seat G2 - a middle seat", she says looking at you, "and G3 a window seat", she says looking at Rachel.

As soon as the two of you are down the boarding bridge Rachel jams her hand back into her crotch and starts breathing deeply, "I have got to pee the moment we get on board the starship, like I can't wait another minute!"  Rachel squeaks slightly and you see her face tense up.    You stop for a moment to see what's going on.  "Keep moving, please!", Rachel says a bit annoyed.

As you enter the starship you look around for the lavatory and see it's located just inside the entrance door - how convenient!    Rachel sees it too.    She quickly reaches towards the lavatory door handle to open it but is stopped my the attendant, "we're closing the boarding door and preparing for departure, I need you two to take your seats".   Rachel looks like she is about to cry and you see her tense up with effort.  Her leggings have pulled up and are severely accentuating her figure.  Rachel has her right hand jammed into her labia.  She looks desperately at you.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A) Jump in and explain you both just had a long journey and didn't get to pee before you got here since you were rushing to get on board - we'll be quick!
B) Obey the attendant and tell Rachel we need to take our seats
C) Standby helplessly and allow Rachel to fend for herself
D) Open the door to the lavatory and push Rachel inside
E) Tell Rachel we'll get a seat and she can slip on one of the diapers and use that -- this is an emergency after all

---GLOBAL STATS----------
AVAILABLE CASH: $11,392
DIAPERS: 2
CURRENT TIME: 9:55am

--YOU----------------------
HUNGER: 75% / Bladder: 83% / Energy: 81%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 80% / Bladder: 100% / Energy: 80%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)

Rachel helplessly looks between you and the flight attendant with near tears in her eyes.
You put your shoulder on Rachel's arm and whisper to her, "Let's go take our seats you can use one of the diapers we got."
"Are you insane??", yells Rachel quickly lowering her voice, "I'm not a baby!  And those were for on Zarcon -- not here on earth where toilets are readily available.  What is wrong with you?"

Rachel looks at the flight attendant, "May I please use the toilet?  I'll be quick I promise.  I'm literally about to wet myself if I don't."   As if to emphasis her point her entire body tenses up and you hear a brief hiss.   Rachel's face turns bright red and she slams her hand into her crotch and clamps down.  "Please, if I go sit down I'm going to wet myself, I'm losing control, you don't understand".   Rachel is now crying.

The flight attendant, having compassion says, "You really do need to get in your seat, but it's going to further delay us if you make a mess.  Get in there but hurry!"

Rachel runs into the bathroom and slams the door shut.  You can only imagine the relief she is getting.

"Sir, if you'd please take your seat so that we can have an on time departure when your lady friend is done here that would be appreciated", says the attendant.

You make your way down the aisle and get seated.  Rachel emerges from the restroom a few minutes later and also makers her way down the aisle.   She looks extremely relieved.  "Feeling better?" you ask as Rachel climbs over your lap to get into her seat.  You notice her leggings no longer have a panty line.
"You have no idea.   I started to leak.  If she didn't let me pee I think I would have flooded my pants, how great of a start would that have been?"
Rachel opens her legs to show you the smallest wet patch on her crotch and laughs.

"At least you got to go.  I still have to go kind of badly but I'll get up once we get into the air", you say.

As you're both getting relaxed into your seats the flight attendant comes on the announcement system.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard our transport to the interplanetary departure zone (IDZ).   We certainly hope you enjoy your travels with us, and we are one of the pioneers of interplanetary tourism and business travel.  For those of you just joining us here's how these trips work:  We've done everything we can to combine getting into space with comfort.  However -- it's still getting into space.    You'll note that you're all seated in a cabin that resembles an aircraft.     We will be taking off shortly, climbing up to an altitude of about 50,000feet at which point 4 external rocket boosters will fire sending us out of the earth's atmosphere.    After about 3 hours we will reach and dock with the IDZ.  The IDZ is really nothing more than a fancy transfer station.   At this station each of the departing spacecraft will be docked.   You'll disembark from this shuttle, make your way across the IDZ and onto the spacecraft going to your final destination.  On each of these spacecraft you'll find a room similar to a small hotel room where you will make your stay for the next few days to weeks as you destinate.   Because we will be under some extreme forces while we leave the atmosphere, we do ask that you remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until the light is turned off.   Normally our entire time to get from wheels up to cruising altitude above the earth is around 1 hour.   At that point we will be weightless until we reach the IDZ and artificial gravity is available.   While you are free to unfasten your seatbelt when the light is off, we do ask that you remain fairly close to your seat and keep control of any objects you may have as they will float away.  Now, please sit back, relax and enjoy the short 3 hour trip into orbit!" announces the flight attendant, "because of the lack of gravity once we hit the 1 hour mark we will be around to serve pre-packaged beverages and foods.  Please be mindful of keeping food and beverages inside their packages to help keep the cabin clean."

You look over at Rachel and smile.  She smiles back at you, "This is it!  We're on our way babe!"

You and Rachel both settle in and you quickly fall asleep as the engines roar and the craft starts bouncing down the runway.

You awake some time later to an announcement over the PA System, "Ladies and Gentlemen - from the flight deck, welcome to our cruising altitude.   From here it will be about 3 more hours until we arrive at and dock with the IDZ.    As we've exited the atmosphere and rocket fire has completed you are free to remove your seatbelts at this time.   The remainder of the ride will be extremely smooth.  Again, please keep in mind we are now in zero gravity so anything you've got, keep it in your possession or it will float away."

One of the flight attendants gets on the PA System, "And once again, we will be moving through the cabin with some beverages and snacks shortly.  If you do need to get up and move around, please note there are railings at the bottom of the walk way to place your feet in so you can stand as well as hand rails near the baggage area for you to use to move around the cabin.    As mentioned earlier, we've tried to make everything as comfortable as possible, but we are still in space.    In the unlikely event of a cabin pressure issue, please quickly belt yourself into your seat and place your oxygen mask on your face.   There is enough oxygen to support each person for the entire duration of travel should it become necessary.   Finally, should the need to use the lavatory arise please note that there are a little different facilities than you're used to on earth.      Each lavatory is equipped with a lav-o-suck system.    Should you need to use the facilities, please flip the vacuum button located on the wall of the lavatory, remove the suction hose from the wall and urinate into the end of that.  When finished, turn off the vacuum and replace the cap.  For sanitation purposes there are fresh urine collection devices available for purchase for $5 each.    Place one of these on the end of the tube and remove it when done.   Please see a flight attendant if you need one. Thank you and we'll be passing through the cabin shortly".

Rachel looks over at you, "sure glad I used a normal toilet while we are still on earth!".  Rahel emphasizes normal.
"Yeah well, I didn't get to.   I wonder how many more surprises we'll find on this trip that no one told us about?" you chuckle to her.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
A) Settle back in and nap
B) Page a Flight Attendant for a urinary sheath and go use the toilet
C) Use the toilet without getting a sheath
D) Ask Rachel to switch seats with you so you can just pee in the airsick bag
E) Try to hold it until you get to the IDS (about 2 hours)
F) Talk with Rachel and the person beside you to try to pass time

AVAILABLE CASH: $11,392
CURRENT TIME: 11:30am

HUNGER: 65% / Bladder: 93% / Energy: 84%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Dress Pants&Shirt = 2 / Shorts&Tank Top = 3 / Swimming Shorts = 2

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 67% / Bladder: 15% / Energy: 80%
Winter Jacket = 1 / Summer Dress = 3 / Leggings & T-Shirt = 2 / Shorts&T-Shirt = 3 / Bikini = 4

You ponder your options, but are pretty sure you won't be able to wait until you get to the IDS.
"I'm going to go pee," you tell Rachel.   Rachel chuckles.
"What was that all about?" you ask.
"Oh nothing... have fun!" she says.

You've never been a fan of having to tell others you don't know that you need to pee, but you've got minimal choice here.  You push the call button and wait for an attendant to come over to you.

As you wait you both look out the window and enjoy the views as the earth gets smaller and smaller, until finally cars, houses and trees fade into unrecognizable colors.   You're snapped out of your sightseeing when a flight attendant taps you on your shoulder, "what can I do for you sir?" she asks.
The flight attendant is a beautiful young gal and you suddenly realize exactly what you're about to do as you look at her floating above you, and the person in the seat next to you.

You hesitate for a moment, then Rachel jabs you in the side.
"Could I get a pee sheath?" you ask as you look away from the flight attendant.
"Absolutely!  It's ok to be a little embarrassed, let me go get one for you."
In a moment the flight attendant returns with a small sealed bag and gives it to you.  You thank her and she goes on her way.  You undo your seat belt and begin making your way to the lavatory.  There's a line of several people waiting.
You overhear two young women ahead of you talking.
The one woman waiting in line is talking to another passenger sitting in the seat beside her.
"So this is your first time traveling intergalactically?" asks the woman standing.
"Yes," replies the gal sitting down, "and I have absolutely no intentions of using the lavatory until we get to a proper toilet situation".
"Suit yourself," replies the other woman, "I've been doing some business travel between planets so as much as I'm not a fan of it I've gotten used to it".
The conversation dies down and you and the woman are the only two in line.

"I couldn't help but over hear your conversation a few minutes ago.  What line of work are you in?" you ask the woman.
"Oh hi.   I organize the trade of ore between planets.  It's a fairly new business structure but so far it's been successful," replies the woman.
Just as you're about to ask another question the lavatory door opens and she vanishes inside.

A few minutes later the woman exits and you open the door to head inside.   Once in, you close and lock the door and examine the situation.   There are instructions on the wall as well as a hose hanging up.   You unzip your pants and pull your penis out.   After affixing the sheath to the end of the hose you unwrap the sheath around your penis much like you would extend a condom.   You turn on the suction system with the flip of the switch.   The sensation is extremely weird as you feel the tip of your penis being lighting tugged on.   It takes you a moment to release your bladder as you stand there experiencing this new situation.    You feel great relief as your bladder empties.

You finally turn off the suction system and remove the sheath from the hose, throwing it in the trash.    Since water doesn't work in zero gravity, you take a few of the sanitizing wipes and clean your hands, then put yourself back together and head back to sit down with Rachel.

"How was it?" Rachel asks throwing you a smirk.
"Different... neither good nor bad", you say.

Just then the flight attendant reaches your seats.

"What can I get you two to drink ?" she asks.

TELL THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
A) You'll both have some coffee
B) Just some water for you
C) Nothing you're fine
D) A ginger-ale

AVAILABLE CASH: $11,386
CURRENT TIME: 12:50pm

HUNGER: 63% / Bladder: 0% / Energy: 82%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 64% / Bladder: 18% / Energy: 78%

Sorry for the delay in updates... holidays caught up with me.

You think for a moment - warm coffee would be nice, but it's getting to be late in the afternoon and you don't want to screw up your sleep cycle, "just some water for me please", you say.

Rachel ponders for a moment as well, "I'll have water as well please".

The attendant returns a few minutes later with two small pouches of water and a bag of snacks.

You and Rachel enjoy small talk while sipping your beverages and snacks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen", a voice comes over the PA system, "we've got just about an hour left in our trip to the IDS.  Thanks for riding with us today.   Once we dock you'll file off this space craft and our staff will help you get settled into your rooms for the journey to wherever your final destination is."

"Another hour and we're on our way!", you say to Rachel.

Rachel looks at you and giggles, "we're already on our way, silly".

You sit back and fall asleep.  The next thing you know you're woken up  by another announcement.  Looking over to Rachel she has ear buds in and it looks like she's been watching something on her tablet.

"Welcome to the IDS", says the pilot, "total de-boarding here will take about 30 minutes.  We ask for your patience as we get everyone off in an organized fashion and on to their final destination.   We're right on time, so there's no need for concern about missing your connection.  Please have your bags ready to go and be ready to exit when we get to your row to help keep everything moving."

You stretch your arms and yawn. "Knock it off, you're going to make me tired," says Rachel.
"Hey, you chose not to nap", you tease.

You both start chatting about your hopes and dreams for this vacation and are so engrossed in conversation you nearly fail to realize the line is moving in front of you.   You get up and help Rachel with her things as you start down the aisle.   When you both reach the gate the attendant asks, "where to?"
"Zarcon", you reply.
"Oh, it's wonderful this time of year, " she replies, "just head down the hall there to the very end and someone will help you on board and into your room.  It looks like that craft is scheduled for a 4:45pm departure."

Rachel looks around, "do we have time to grab something to eat, or should we just get onboard and find food there?"

A) Sure we've got time, let's eat here
B) No, let's go get settled in and find some food onboard.

CURRENT TIME: 3:30pm
DEPARTURE TIME: 4:45pm

HUNGER: 53% / Bladder: 45% / Energy: 78%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 46% / Bladder: 59% / Energy: 68%

"I think we've got some time to get food, but why don't we check with someone to see when we actually need to be in the boarding area?", you reply.

You and Rachel walk over to a customer service desk.

"How may I help you", says the young man behind the counter.  You see his name tag says Marvin.
"Yes, hello, we're heading to Zarcon on the starship at gate A7.  We're told it departs at 4:45, but we're looking at getting some food.  Do we have time?  When do we need to be at the gate?", Rachel asks.
"Glad you've asked!", says Marvin, "we recommend everyone be at the gate at least 25 minutes before departure so we can get the door closed and get everyone into their rooms.   That would mean you'd need to be at A7 no later than, let me see you're coming out of Earth Central Time, 4:20pm, so you've got a little under an hour to eat.  I personally recommend this place right across the hall.  The food is great and there usually isn't much of a wait.   It might be the last real food you have for awhile."
"What does that mean", you ask.
"What?  The last real meal", Marvin says, "I just mean the food on these trips isn't bad, but because the travel outfit is supplying a lot of the supplies for some of these alien world vacations and trips they stock a lot of food that has to keep for awhile, so some fresh foods are lacking.  Don't get me wrong, the food is good... but if you want something fresh get it now... everything else will be frozen or preserved.  Also, once you enter the departing space craft they will have you running on stardate time, so get ready to convert to that, you'll get a pamphlet with information when you board"
"Thanks", Rachel says as the two of you walk across the hallway to Little John's Deli and Steak House.
"Never thought about that", you say, " I guess there would be some challenges with getting fresh food several light years away.    I'm sure as these things become more common place everything will improve and get better.  Still it's kind of exciting to be on the cutting edge of space tourism!".

You both make your way inside and are greeted by a young lady, "I'll be your server today, please follow me to your table".

She leads the two of you to a small but quiet table in the corner of the restaurant.  "Welcome to Little John's Deli and Steak House, we've got some of the finest food from around the globe!   Can I start you two off with anything to drink?

1.A) Sure - how about some wine for both of us
1.B) Sure - just water for me
1.C) Not for you, but ask Rachel if she wants anything.
1.B) No - Let's just get to food, we're in a bit of a rush

"Great", she says, "let me get that taken care of.    Do you two need a little time to decide what you want to eat?"

2.A) We need a little time to decide what we want
2.B) Just a minute, we'll order quickly from the menu

CURRENT TIME: 3:40pm
BOARDING TIME: 4:20pm

HUNGER: 52% / Bladder: 46% / Energy: 77%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 44% / Bladder: 61% / Energy: 67%

"Sure, how about some red wine for both of us?", you say, "and I think we're ready to order we need to keep things moving along so we get to our departure on time."

"Very well, I'll be right back", says the waitress.  She leaves and returns momentarily with two wine glasses filled with wonderfully smelling red wine.
"Now, what can I get for each of you?", she asks.
"I'll have the T-Bone steak with the side of mashed potatoes and broccoli", you say.
"And for you, young lady"
Rachel thinks for a moment, "I think I'll have the Chicken Marsala with candy carrots".
"Very good, I'll have that out to you both shortly", says the waitress as she leaves.

You and Rachel sit and talk about your dreams and hopes for this vacation as you sip on the wine.
"This is some of the best wine I've ever had", exclaims Rachel, "maybe it's just the atmosphere up here."
You agree and continue lost in conversation as the waitress brings you meals.

The meals are certainly large and well portioned, there will be no hunger here today!   You both dig in and enjoy your last "earth meal" before traveling to parts unknown.

"I'm stuffed", says Rachel, "I'm going to flag down the waitress and see if I can get a box to take this with us.  I hope we have a refrigerator in our room".

Rachel raises her hand as the waitress comes by, "excuse me, miss, could we get two to go boxes please, and our check?"

"Absolutely!" she replies, "I'll be right back".

She returns about 5 minutes later with two food boxes and scrapes your plates into the boxes.  "I hope your meal was delightful".   She pulls out a small slip of paper from her apron.  "Any dessert for either of you?"

"None for me, I'm stuffed!" exclaims Rachel.
"Me neither", you say.

"Well then I'll just leave this here, and be back in a moment", she says.

You try to stop her, but she is already gone.

"I had the card ready", you sigh, "we need to be done here and get to our gate."
Rachel consoles you, "we're fine honey, we still have 10 minutes and it's just down the hallway."

The waitress returns 5 minutes later and takes your card, "I'll be right back".    She returns and hands you your card and receipt, "thanks so much and maybe I'll see you on your return trip!".

You and Rachel get up and head out the door of the restaurant.  You look both ways and see that gate A7 is 5 gates to your right.   You hold Rachel's hand as you both walk down the hallway.  You look at Rachel, "this is it!  we're almost on our way".
"I think we're already on our way", says Rachel with a smirk.

You arrive at gate A7 and see there is a line of other people waiting in the hallway to board as well as various people sitting in chairs in the boarding area.

"Boarding for Starship A3475 at gate A7 with service to Zarcon, Plaxbo, M13, Glaxo, and other systems will begin boarding in about 10 minutes", says the gate agent through the PA system.

A) Tell Rachel you're going to go use the bathroom quick
B) Take a seat
C) Stand in line

AVAILABLE CASH: $11,200
CURRENT TIME: 4:10pm
BOARDING TIME: 4:20pm

HUNGER: 100% / Bladder: 61% / Energy: 70%

--RACHEL----------------
HUNGER: 100% / Bladder: 77% / Energy: 62%