Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Some Anime Omo Related?

Ikki Tousen is full of wettings (there are six female wettings in total, two in Season 1 (one of whom is the main character) and four in Season 2, Dragon Destiny), lots of panty shots too though one of the six wettings is in a pair of shorts, and the main character (who either is or looks of age) gets spanked by her mother. It's also pretty violent though.

In Cross Ange, the main character also wets herself in the third episode near the end, and so does her sister near the end of the series (the former in an extremely revealing flight suit, and the latter in a dress). Aside from the flight suits, a supporting female antagonist gets spanked by the main villain.

Eva wets herself in the third episode of Terraformars, and Mayu in the sixth episode of Death Parade (though we don't see any wetness, streams, or puddles, she says multiple times that she has to pee, and after taking a non-fatal fall (because she's already dead and in the afterlife), she says "I need a change of clothes! I couldn't hold it anymore!"), but I don't know if either is what you're looking for.

There's also an anime called Queen's Blade where the main character wets herself twice in the first episode but I don't know if it's what you're looking for either.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:38 PM, Vorashi said:

Well there's Elfen Lied like in your pfp, Konosuba also has a couple (comedy) omo scenes in it!

Can you name the episodes, or at least episode numbers? Maybe even the times? (only for female wettings; I found one Konosuba scene but it was just desperation and she didn't pee her pajamas)

On 12/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, Armisyel said:

fight ippatsu juuden-chan" I think there are 12 episodes, but there are many female omo scenes, also "KissXSis" there is a female omo scene

images (1).jpeg

Which episode is the picture from? (I found the female omo scene from KissXSis)