Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Good reasons to not just get up and go to the bathroom

So, my particular variation of omorashi involves bathroom control.

Over 2020, i've been working from home, meaning i've always been only about 10 seconds away from my own personal bathroom, and I have two to myself given I live alone.

Living alone is such a benefit with this, but likewise I don't get as much out of it when I just choose not to go to the bathroom. Last week I indulged by saying I wouldn't go until I had won a particular game, and I didn't make it in time. That was one of my best experiences. Before that, i'd been doing stuff like... going out to the cinema, and not using the bathroom before I go home. My local cinema isn't very far away, so i've never failed to make it home, and then it's just been a choice not to go when I got back. That is quite fun, but ultimately the control is down to me.

In the past, my best friend (and one of only two people who knows about my fetish) has challenged me in various ways, and that has been loads of fun, but now I want to try and find ways to make it more fun for me.

I've got a long game session scheduled next week, and at the moment I am planning on not using the bathroom between games, but I feel like I need something better.

Any thoughts?

For the day, tie your peeing frequency to your fluid intake.  For example, if you drink from 12-ounce bottle or cans, you have to drink two or three (depending on your bladder capacity) before you can pee.  It may be easy the first time, but if you've picked a beverage amount larger than your capacity, it will catch up to you.  Just water is fine, since you have all day.......

Omo games, of course. I make a schedule for peeing when at home. I usually have to pee every 2 hours, if I drink coffee, even sooner. For example, when working from home, I give myself 3 bathroom visits during 8 hours. Or I can pee only sharp on the hour. If I miss the :00 minutes, I can't use a bathroom for next 60 minutes. Due to regular meetings and clients calling, it's not always easy to go to a bathroom when clock shows 00 minutes. In both cases it's very likely I'll pee myself during the day or at least leaked frequently.

• Finish watching a movie without getting up (extra difficulty, drink a glass or so every time they say a word like run or bathroom)
  • tokens - one bathroom visit costs 3 tokens. you earn a token by drinking 500ml 🙂

I have to admit as soon as I saw this topic it shows what a dark mind I had that my mind went dark places like there is an active shooter or your plane has been taken over by terrorists and you can't get up to go to the bathroom!

But when I am not holding for recreational purposes I usually go to the bathroom pretty frequently during the day and don't put myself on any type of schedule. In fact after my summer job where I had to hold it all day I really have been taking to really appreciating and enjoying being able to pee whenever the hell I want again! You don't realize how good that is until you have lost it!

As a gamer myself i do stuff like this a lot. If it's a game I'm really good at, i can't go to the bathroom till i die. Or maybe till i do so many missions or get to a certain part of the story for "a break." But then say i get there I'll say well one more job or oh do this side quest first...usually right up till i end up wetting. Then it's "well now I've wet myself. No point stopping for a while." Then i get another drink and the process just seems to repeat itself

11 hours ago, luvwetting said:

I like to make a long list of household chores I have to finish before I may use the bathroom and then hold it throughout. This may get really challenging when you have to do things outside, like buying some groceries or cleaning up the garden. It's also hard to do the dishes then or anything else with hot water running 😉

Omg I try this and for some reason just can't do it at all XD. Getting up and moving around just makes the urge worse I guess, especially if there's nothing stopping me from using the bathroom. I especially can't hold while doing dishes. I always give up lol.

Interesting responses!

My problem is though, that tokens or schedules or "until i've done this" are still self-imposed... you could just choose not to follow that rule.

I mean, I really like the one about only being able to go at x:00 on the clock, that's a nice one. Really easy to miss it, and you've only got a 60 second window to get up...