Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There’s not enough stories of diapered Jedi out there I decided to rectify that by commissioning a fantastic writer named Red and I have his permission to share it here in hopes of giving him more clients you can contact him on his deviantart page  https://www.deviantart.com/redsabdlcreations I hope you enjoy this story regardless if you are fan of Star Wars or not!

“Where are they?” Kira asked, rustling through the metal cabinet in front of her. “You’d think such a fancy ship would have a fully stocked Med bay!” She had to consider the luck of such a ship even landing on Nar Shaddaa. Considering its position in Hutt controlled space, most knew not to land such a grand ship in a spaceport without a hired guard from the local crime organization. When Kira herself had snuck through the spaceport she’d made sure to keep a lookout for any such element, but there was none, just a shiny ship waiting to be plundered. Normally she’d go for the hyperdrive engine, given that its parts would net her enough to live unimpeded for nearly a month, but her current concerns were far more pressing to her. “If I don’t find them here, I’m in trouble, especially considering that this in my last one...” she groaned, tugging at the waistband of her flight suit to adjust its fit and feeling the rustling material underneath.
She flicked her red hair from her eyes and closed the cabinet she’d been digging in, moving to the next one. The metal doors slid open with a loud *PHHHWWWSSSHHH* and a *KLUNK* causing Kira to cringe. “Whoops!” She quickly checked around, making sure nobody was coming by because of the sound. When she was sure the sound of footsteps wasn’t echoing through the halls of the ship behind her she returned to the cabinet and was overjoyed to find her prize directly inside. The clear plastic case reflected the light coming from behind her almost making it shimmer. Of course, to her it was just as valuable as Aurodium, and she grabbed at it greedily before standing up with a deep sigh. “That’s one worry taken care of; maybe I can grab the Hyperdrive Engine before I get caught.” With her prize in hand Kira pressed her bladder, feeling a gentle pang before warmth spread throughout her bottoms and flooding the area around her waist. Normally there was a hesitance to let go so easily, but knowing she had the ability to change herself now Kira figured why wait and waste the one she had on.
”Before you get caught you say?” A voice from behind Kira said, causing her to jump, and while still holding the package in her hands she turned around to see a female Togrutan staring her down with crossed arms. Kira groaned, feeling the consistent flow from her body soaking that thing. “ I uh, I didn’t mean...” The redheaded thief found herself at a loss for words and began flicking her eyes around the room, looking for a convenient escape around the stern woman standing in front of her.
Bela Kiwiiks in the meantime stared at the young woman who’d broken into her ship: Short red hair, piercing blue eyes, and a dirty flight suit. She was obviously a minor criminal, only trying to survive on this crime torn moon. What confused Bela was what this girl had decided to take–it wasn’t medicine or drugs but a pack of incontinence underwear. “Is there a child that she’s caring for?” Bela wondered, watching the girl shift like she was going to make a break past her. “You won’t get far young lady, I do not recommend trying to run.” she said, causing the girl’s eyes to nearly pop out of her head in surprise. “I wasn’t...” she started but Bela cut her off with a loud: “Enough!” She had to consider what to do, and the girls stammering made it impossible along with the incessant crinkling backed by a slight squelching coming from her pants. “AIs that a bulge in her flight suit around the groin?” While all that was annoying in its own right, the main problem that was confounding the Jedi Master though was the powerful hum of force sensitivity flowing like waves from the girl.

With her plans of escape somewhat dashed Kira stood still, figuring that she couldn’t run with the dipping bulge in her pants. “Okay,” she thought, “last-ditch effort.” W ith a deep breath, she channeled the ancient power of the force through herself, tinting her words with its power as she spoke to the Togrutan. “You will let me go.” she said but to her dismay the woman made no move besides cracking a slight smile. “What’s going on? The mind trick should have worked!” While the failure of her force powers was very much a mystery, the other anomalies with this stand-off started to become more obvious. Any noble who owned a ship like this would normally have called their mercenaries and a pilot would have thrown her off themselves. Not this woman though, and as she eyed the blue and white robes trimmed with gold that the stern-faced woman was wearing, she caught a glimpse of a piece of cylindrical hardware hanging from her belt. “That outfit itself is rather extravagant,” Kira thought, “and I think that’s a lightsaber... Could this woman be... a Jedi?” Now her mind reeled in panic–she’d been trying to steal from one of the most powerful warriors in the galaxy! Kira's breathing quickened in panic as she returned to looking for an escape. "There's gotta be a way outta this, there's always a way out. Oh, I wish I had a stealth field generator..." T he young woman's mind was in overdrive plotting and scheming, but Kira snapped back to attention when the woman in front of her spoke again, breaking her hopeful plans to flee. “Alright, young lady. I find you to be rather interesting and I do believe your potential is squandered here on Nar Shaddaa. Would you be willing to come with me and be presented to the Jedi Council? I think they’d be very interested in meeting you."
Kira couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only was this Jedi offering to get off-world, but there was, realistically, a chance at a better life. The young vagabond wasn't ignorant of her sensitivity to the force, but the idea that a Jedi could sense that didn't occur to her before now. Kira herself had been raised as a Child of the Emperor, a group devoted to bringing about the downfall of the republic by imparting some of the Sith Emperor's strength and essentially making sleeper agents. Kira had displayed her worth and was given actual training on the Sith controlled world of Korriban. That was before she'd escaped the harsh training to Nar Shaddaa where her only objective became to survive, but now, with the possibility of joining and helping the Jedi and working to protect the republic presented before her, Kira found herself thrilled. “Yes! Yes I'll go with you!” Kira said gleefully, unable to control her unbridled enthusiasm at the prospect of escape. Bela nodded, moving towards the door of the medbay. “Do you need to grab the child then?” the Jedi asked, indicating towards the diapers in Kira’s hand. Kira thought nothing of it though and dropped the package. “There’s no child.” she said, not considering that she might be revealing herself. From the doorway, Bela Kiwiiks shot her a questioning look before turning around. “We’ll leave right away then.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a bittersweet feeling leaving Nar Shaddaa.; on one hand Kira was free from her life of living on the streets and scavenging for everything, but on the other, she was leaving so much behind. The friends she'd made and the fellow survivors whom she'd struggled with. "But that's all behind me now..." she whispered to herself as the Jedi led her to the small cabin in which she'd ride out her journey to Tython. “You may stay here for the time being,” Bela said, making a sweeping gesture to the cabin. “But please try to stay put for the time being.” Of course, Kira had no such interest in following the instructions of

somebody she’d just met, especially with the squishy feeling around her pants. Hell, she hardly liked to listen to people she respected, why would she do so for a stranger? Still, as she crept through the metallic halls of the ship, she wondered if her curiosity was worth angering the stern-looking Jedi who’d just taken her in. “Eh,” she shrugged, “what’s the worst a bunch of pacifists could do?” With her fears assuaged by the one person she trusted most, Kira continued with her snooping, peaking into any rooms she could as she started to make her way back to medical. She found herself hissing through her teeth when the hidden object under her pants squished loudly as her thighs compressed the waterlogged material. The vain hope that the rustling and other sounds were not too noticeable was a thin veil that kept her moving forward. It wasn't like she could do anything about the bulge or the way it made her spread her thighs when she walked, but she did her best to avoid making the plastic shell crinkle. It was too bad that to her the sounds it made were intolerably loud, reverberating in her ears with every step she made.
Unfortunately for the redhead, there really wasn’t anything to see in many of the rooms. It wasn’t until she reached a room with a large holographic map of the outer rim that she found herself engrossed enough to linger at the door for more than a minute. Various beings were gathered around the map, all wearing robes similar to Kiwiik’s, and with her keen eye the snooping girl could swear she saw the outline of more lightsabers through the material. “So it’s not just one Jedi.” she said, scratching her head in confusion, “But why were they on Nar Shaddaa in the first place?” The group took turns pointing at various planets and speaking in tones too quiet for Kira to catch more than a few words at a time. “It’s Hutt space, we can’t...” one said, to which another started to respond: “Kiwiiks thought there was something important... “ Another scratched his chin pensively, “...worth the risk?” he asked. Kira wanted desperately to get closer, but if she did she risked her presence being sensed. So she moved on, passing the room all the way back to the medbay and heading straight to the cabinet that held her prize. “Finally,” Kira sighed, “a change...”
While Kira may have thought she was being sneaky on her journey through the ship, she’d barely made it outside her room when Jedi Master Bela Kiwiiks sensed her moving through the ship. Somewhat amused at the audacity of the young hooligan, she followed her through the ship, finding that once she'd gotten close she didn't even need to sense her presence through the force. The loud crinkling that she'd heard from around the girl’s waist earlier resonated loudly through the empty halls and could be followed by its distinctive rustling. Upon finally catching up with the redhead in a dirty flight suit Bela discovered her peeking in on what she expected was a strategy meeting of her fellow Jedi. “Is she actually a spy?” Bela wondered, approaching Kira quickly, “I didn’t sense any darker energy within her, but we may have been tricked into picking up a dark Jedi...” She was surprised though when the girl moved on, leaving the door and continuing through the ship until she was back at the medbay. “Again?” Kiwiiks thought following her through the door to see Kira digging through the same cabinet as before. With her prey cornered Bela reached forward, grasping the waistband of her flight suit and pulling her away from the cabinet.
“Gugh!” The sudden pull at Kira’s waistband caused her to gasp out loud, partially from the brief moment where the girl found herself lifted into the air and partially from the sudden sharpness in her

bladder that caused a sudden spurt of urine into the padding around her waist. Once the floodgates opened Kira had no way of stopping them either, only whimpering helplessly as the warm urine began soaking into the soft core of her nappy, causing it to swell under the pants of her flight suit. “Oh noooooo...” she whined, frozen on the floor in shame as the heat of her own urine spread through the nappy again, forcing its crinkly plastic exterior to dip further and press against the low crotch of her pants, meaning the diaper had no more room to expand.
Bela stood above Kira, allowing her normally composed face to slip into disbelief. When she’d pulled at Kira’s pants she caught a glance of the plain white material and ruffly high waistband that confirmed her suspicions. The girl had been wearing a diaper and had tried to steal a pack from the medbay out of necessity not just once but twice. Now, as she watched the girl she’d picked up on a whim collapse onto all fours and mewl like a baby animal, while the distinct hissing sound of urination rose from her groin, she reconsidered any previous notions about Kira that she may have had. The Jedi master had considered her to be a spy working as an enemy of the republic just moments ago, but seeing her as helpless as she was now, Bela figured there wasn't any way that could be true. “Did you really think you’d get away with spying on us so blatantly?” she asked, attempting to gauge the situation while maintaining control of it.
Kira couldn’t believe what she was hearing: the time she’d spent soaking her padding had felt like an eternity and there was no way that the Jedi master before her hadn’t noticed the obvious hissing sound or heard her expletives as she peed herself helplessly. Still, she stumbled to explain while Jedi master Kiwiiks looked down on her disapprovingly. “I-I’m not a spy...” Kira whimpered, “and I’m not trying to start trouble...” From the hard unchanging glare the woman was giving her Kira Carsen could tell she wasn’t convincing the Jedi at all with her weak words, so she switched to a more direct tactic. “Listen!” she shouted, bringing the world around her to silence, “I need diapers... my continence is weak and I can’t really control when I go, so I was trying to steal some from you.” Kira turned away, closing her eyes as she did. She expected that the admittance of her weak bladder and bowels would elicit laughter or a sigh of disbelief or something other than the solemn nod given to her by the Togrutan, and she felt she needed to brace for it. Instead, Bela simply said, “I understand,” and bent down to help the girl up. “Come with me then.”
The pair’s footsteps echoed as they walked through the hall. Bela moved with her unwavering stare pointed straight ahead and Kira with her head low, waddling due to the extra squishy mass between her thighs. She could feel the tight leakguards of her nappy straining to remain tight against her and every step left a small ring of warm wetness against the skin of her thighs. “This diaper literally can’t hold any more.” K ira thought. “If even one more drop was added, I’d have an embarrassing set of streaks going down my pants.” Much to the young hooligan’s surprise, her and Kiwiiks didn’t end up at her small cabin, but rather a much larger yet sparsely decorated one. “Wait here,” the Jedi said, releasing Kira’s hand that, up until that point, she’d been holding tightly. The door shut automatically behind Kiwiiks as she walked away and the young woman found herself alone in the strange room. The only thing that stood out to the normally prying Kira was a datapad sitting on a small otherwise empty desk. “I shouldn’t...” she thought to herself. “But I’m gonna,” she responded back defiantly. It seemed that even

when she knew it was a bad idea Kira couldn’t stop herself. The snoop picked up the datapad, seeing what she could learn before the Jedi returned. There wasn’t much of interest that she had easy access to besides strategy and battle plans alongside some diplomatic orders. She was able to learn a little about the Togruntan who called herself Bela Kiwiiks, however. Not only was she a Jedi Master, but she was rather highly decorated, having served within the Jedi order during a battle that, surprisingly, Kira had heard of. In being raised as a Child of the Emperor she was taught that while the light side force users were cowards unable to take what they wanted and protected weaklings, they could, in great numbers, defeat imperial forces. The information in front of Kira disproved those teachings greatly. Kiwiiks had been part of a small team, one that’d driven away from the Empire from Rhen Var, and her fellow Jedi had dueled a sith lord and won! It was almost unbelievable after the years of indoctrination from the Sith that’d raised her.
*PSSSSHHHHH* The door to the cabin began to slide open and in a panic, Kira dropped the Datapad back down to the surface of the desk with a clatter which elicited a questioning look from Kiwiiks. “Nothing!” Kira suddenly shouted, unprompted. The Jedi sighed, setting down a folded diaper and a few canisters that the young woman found herself confused by. “Please lay down so I can change you,” Bela said plainly, making a gesture to the bed. Kira, however, shook her head in refusal, glaring back at Kiwiiks with a look of indignation. “I don’t think so,” she said, “I’m perfectly capable of changing myself.” Such defiance was met with something Kira had not expected as she was lifted into the air suddenly. She fought back with her tenuous grasp on the idea of using the Force only to fall against the soft bed after having been completely overpowered.
While sick of the young woman’s disobedience at this point, Bela found herself impressed by the amount of pushback she was able to generate against the Jedi’s telekinesis. “Truly this one exhibits a strong affinity with the force. If she can stop her nosey sneaky tendencies she’ll make a fantastic Jedi...” With Kira held down she moved to initiate the change and despite her charge's struggling, she was able to pull down the young woman’s pants and reveal the yellow stained padding beneath them. The crotch of Kira’s diaper puffed out, obviously waterlogged by her urine. “She’s used this to the point that it’s almost leaking. She really can’t control herself...” Bela thought, watching empathetically as Kira blushed and turned her gaze away, avoiding eye contact as her struggle died down.
Internally Kira was screaming at her body to fight back, to use all of its power to break free and stop this humiliation, but another more rational voice told her to stay still. There was very little chance of her beating a Jedi master, especially since she was already on her ship. As the tapes of her disposable incontinence underwear were ripped open Kira cringed, the acrid stench of her urine beginning to fill her nostrils, and she knew it was the same for the distinguished Jedi above her. However upon peeking back she saw that Bela Kiwiiks seemed unfazed and wiped away any residual moisture with a straight face. Kira looked away again, but with only a blank metallic wall to focus on the sensations of the wipes dragging across her pale skin were heightened, and she couldn’t help but squirm beneath the cool material.

With the girl cleaned up Kiwiiks moved on to lotioning and powdering, two very important steps that Kira had obviously neglected or was unable to do in her street life on Nar Shaddaa. She worked the Soothing oil in with a tender touch, paying special attention to the mildly irritated areas between the young woman's legs. While she wasn’t oblivious to the twitches and responses Kira's body involuntarily made from her touch, Bela chose to ignore them, moving instead to dump a liberal sprinkling of the distinctive scented powder. She looked towards her new charge’s face, never making eye contact but reading the various emotions of humiliation, embarrassment, and mild arousal from both her changing expression and the empathic energies of the force. “What an interesting case,” Bela thought as she unfolded the new nappy, “One so attuned to the force needs such help.” The crinkle of the diaper in her hands seemed extraordinarily loud as she pulled the front up around Kira’s exposed crotch and the Jedi wondered how exactly she could have missed it before.
Kira breathed a deep sigh of relief as the changing of her diaper finally finished before she turned her gaze back to see the Jedi who'd just changed her offering a hand to help her up. Without hesitation, she grabbed the Togrutan’s palm and stood with her aid, her new clean diaper in full view. “How’d you know how to do that so well?” Kira asked sheepishly, pulling her pants back up to hide the incontinence aid from the world once more. Bela only gave her the same neutral expression as always, and calmly answered, “I’ve spent time with younglings, it’s no different." before leaving to lead Kira back to her room. The rest of the journey back to Tython was generally uneventful, mostly because Kira actually remained in her cabin this time. While bored, she’d been shown that her stealth attempts earned her nothing but humiliation, and no information that she'd learn by snooping was worth going through that again. Instead, she flexed the muscles that she’d long since allowed to atrophy and played around with using the force in her small space to manipulate her environment. She’d even managed to bring a spoon full of her dinner all the way to her lips before accidentally dropping it onto her flight suit. “Just another stain...” Kira sighed, sitting down to eat the rest of her meal using her hands instead.
Upon landing on the terrestrial surface of Tython the young force user found herself amazed, having never seen anything like it in her life. Unfortunately, before she was truly able to take in the planet's splendor she found herself whisked away by Kiwiiks and in what seemed like a flash the pair was standing in a room with a massive circular table in the center. Seven chairs sat situated around it and in each was an imposing figure with stern looks that matched the Jedi who'd taken Kira in. Only the chair to the immediate left sat empty, devoid of its master. A dark-haired woman sat at the head of the table and her frosty blue eyes felt like they might shoot right through Kira were she to look away. With her gaze fixed on the young girl in a dirty flight suit, she addressed Bela. “Master Kiwiiks, what have you brought before us?” she asked. The Togruntan immediately launched into making a case for the highly force-sensitive young girl, but Kira found herself unable to focus. The various Jedi all nodded at the story they were being told, taking in the information, and preparing to make an informed decision. Meanwhile, Kira Carsen felt her stomach drop and, knowing her own body, understood that there was only about half a minute before something horrible happened.
”You’ve gotta be kidding me,” she cursed to herself, shyly pulling one arm across her stomach to add an extra layer to try and block the gurgling sound emanating from her gut, “Not now, nonononono--please

noooo.” Unfortunately, she didn’t really have any control besides desperate clenching that was far too weak to stop the process that had already started. Before her some of the most powerful warriors in the galaxy discussed Kira's fate, all while her bowels pushed, forcing a shameful wave of odorous mess out into the back of her padding. She cringed at the sensation–even after so many years it never felt right, and the waves of hot mush piled into her padding as it sagged down. Frantically the helpless pants filler looked around the room, checking to see if anybody could tell what she was doing. Luckily she saw that not one face changed and no gaze turned to meet hers. “Maybe I’m in the clear.” she thought.
The young force user’s accident was, however, not unnoticed. While she helplessly cringed and pushed the Jedi around her watched on, taking this into account as her merit was judged. All seven realized what she was about to do by the change in her energy almost immediately, and the smell that followed only confirmed any suspicions. Still, as the last quiet bit of flatulence sounded out, muffled by her padding. Bela Kiwiiks looked forward, resolute in her next statement. “I’d like to take this young woman on as my padawan and train her in the ways of our order.” The council stared back silently at their fellow master and Kira Carsen looked at her with abject disbelief, the squishy muck in her pants squelching against her as she turned to say: “What!?”

B6D85843-4806-44D0-A456-F6E7D3ECFA88.png

This is the last part for now

From the grand gold and blue auditorium of the Jedi Council chambers, new padawan Kira Carsen and her Jedi master Bela Kiwiiks exited into the hallway. An uneasy silence hung in the air between the two as they made their way through the halls towards the bedrooms. Kira, still stunned by what’d just happened with the council, was heavily distracted as she felt the mushy lump in her padding growing rapidly colder and squelching against her bare skin. The rustling nappy and the nasty squishing sounds emanating from within filled the space between her and her new master’s footsteps. “Can she hear it?” Kira wondered, slightly bending her legs to keep the sagging groin from being compressed by her thighs. “It’s so loud...”
The young force user was practically shaking, unable to believe she’d let go in the presence of such distinguished individuals. Normally she wouldn't have cared, since authority had meant little to her in her years of surviving on Nar Shaddaa. It was something about Kiwiiks–who had seen her secret shame and greatest weakness–standing there and saying she wanted Kira as her padawan that made her feel like that moment had great weight to it. Like she needed to present herself as best she could. “There’s no way they didn’t notice that though–oh god, I really filled my pants like a youngling and they just watched on!” She felt herself trembling, afraid of what this botched first impression would mean for her since she was to join the temple as an apprentice.
Without warning her Togrutan master stopped Kira with a gentle hand placed on her shoulder. Kira turned, expecting to meet the serious look she’d come to expect in her short time with the woman. Instead, her eyes were sympathetic and she spoke in a hushed tone. “Is something wrong?” she asked, “Your gait seems odd and has changed from when we entered.” Kira felt a warmth flood her face, and she was sure that outwardly she was blushing bright red. “It’s nothing.” she whimpered, fighting the urge to reach back and adjust the annoying weight in her diaper. Rather than dropping the subject like Kira had hoped, Kiwiiks maintained unfaltering eye contact with her. “I need you to trust m-” she began, only for the red-head to decide that the tension was unbearable and stamp her foot. “Fine,” Kira shouted, broadcasting her embarrassment to anybody nearby rather than just her new master, “I had a messy accident while you were all standing around me and now there’s a load in my pants, and everything was changed and decided by you and those Jedi talking all while I pooped myself!”
Halfway through the sentence Kira wished she could have stopped herself and the stream of embarrassing words spilling out of her mouth. She watched Bela’s face change from sympathy to surprise to understanding. “The sounds and smells must all make sense to her now.” Kira thought, returning to her uncomfortable shifting as she was stared down in the hallways of the Jedi temple. Throughout the whole outburst, Bela’s hand didn’t leave Kira’s shoulder, and now that she was done the Jedi applied a slight weight to halt her new apprentice’s nervous bouncing. “Take a deep breath,” Bela said calmly, drawing in the air around herself slowly. Kira felt invited to do the same and with her innate sense of the force, she could feel the aura around them turn from a bubbling fervor to a calm pool. After a few deep breaths Kira looked up at her new master who took her hand and started walking through the hallway again, seemingly knowing what to do now. “W-Where are we going?” Kira sniffled, feeling the tears just barely held back by the calming effect her master had spread through her. “We’re heading to your new quarters, it seems you’re in need of a change after all. I took you in as my padawan; you are

now my responsibility, even if that includes your unfortunate incontinence.” Kira was surprised by her master’s bluntness but didn’t argue.
For once she felt the warmth of acceptance and care, an experience that was new to her. Living as an outcast on Nar Shaddaa was hard, as was her training with the Sith on Korriban. While she’d rebelled against it wholeheartedly, the stress only aggravated her incontinence, especially her brutal training as a child of the Emperor. It was not important to know how to use the bathroom to them, as long as she proved to be a useful tool. Here, she was seen as valuable despite her faults and a worthy addition by Kiwiiks to the ancient order of monks sworn to uphold what was right. The young padawan’s mouth fell agape and she marveled at the space she’d have to herself: an actual bed and desk that she could call her own and all the amenities it came with. “All this for me?” Kira asked in disbelief and Kiwiiks nodded in the affirmative. “I am also right next door should you need anything. Normally a padawan would bunk with other initiates of a similar age, but given your unique circumstances I thought keeping you close to me was a good idea.” Kira’s head hung a little in disappointment. While she was thrilled with her new quarters she wasn’t exactly happy about the preferential treatment and didn’t want to be a burden on anybody.
She realized suddenly she’d been staring into space for a long time with her master waiting for a response. “Oh, um I-” the Jedi cut her off quickly, seemingly sensing that her apprentice had nothing to say. “Now I’m sure you require a change before we continue." Kiwiiks stated bluntly. Kira reeled back a little. “No, I don’t need help.” she said, denying that such intervention was necessary, but before she could react her master was behind her, surveying the damage by pulling the waistbands of the flight suit and diaper back. “That’s more or less what I expected.” Kiwiiks said, “Please lie down then and I’ll get you changed.”
----------------------------------------A Week Later----------------------------------------
Kira was beginning to get her bearings within the Jedi Order, having learned a good deal of the temple's layout and what her training would entail under Master Kiwiiks. From what she’d already seen it would be physically and mentally daunting and great things were expected of her. Luckily she understood the aspects of using the force and passed it off as natural ability when she noticed how amazed her teacher was by it. Even lightsaber use wasn’t hard to pick up for her since she’d been in a fight or two on Nar Shaddaa and the training From the Sith was very... combat focused. It was the negotiating and diplomacy aspects that worried Kira–She was never the best at dealing with authority figures after all.
None of that was the focus today apparently as she followed Bela through the halls of the temple and past the training areas and rooms to a previously unknown part of the temple."I've never been this far in." Kira noted, realizing how much more there was to this whole place than she realized. The pair entered a workshop where tools and machines were spread about, placed in an orderly fashion. “Why’d you bring me here?” Kira asked, generally confused about what was happening at this point, following which Bela pointed to a large square plastic case of diapers on one of the gleaming metal workbenches. “So what?” Kira scoffed, still not understanding what was happening, “It’s a case of diapers, no different

than what you’ve been taping me up in 3 times a day.” She could have sworn that just for a moment the Togrutan’s normally serious face cracked a slight smile, but it disappeared as quickly as it had come. “Actually they’re not,” Bela corrected, approaching the case, “We had an engineer design these. They’re not only built especially for you, but they’re also a vast improvement on the basic ones you’ve so far been using.”
Kira stood in silence as her master explained the padding's advanced rate of absorption and mobile design while still being able to hold more than the basic medi-diapers she wore now. She was sure that her boiling frustration was showing in the way of a bright red blush on her face. “-and on top of everything there are built-in scent guards to keep you from compromising your position during a stealth operation.” Bela finished. “Wouldn’t it be easier just to toilet train me?” Kira asked through gritted teeth. Her master shook her head. “Your training will be difficult and we don’t have time to waste. This will allow you to progress as any other padawan. If you decide to train yourself, that is your business.” With a sigh Kira looked at the package, noticing the blue indicators with the seal of the Jedi Order. "They even have such wonderful branding on them," Kira thought to herself bitterly, "Jedi diapers specifically for the diapered Jedi..." “Oh,” Kiwiiks interrupted, “and those will fade away as you wet, alerting me if you need a change faster.” Kira looked back to see her approach, “Shall we change you? We need to test them on you so we know how well you're able to act in them." Kira shook her head then gave a little grunt, putting the slightest amount of pressure on her bladder to force the start of a stream. “No use wasting this one...” she thought. Once initiated, the warm urine pouring into her diaper couldn't be halted and Kira could only stand and breathe a sigh of relief as she soaked the padding around her waist. She turned back to Kiwiiks with a slightly dejected look, piss still pooling around her nethers before being sopped up by the padding. “Fine,” Kira said, “go ahead and change me”
----------------------------------------Two Years later----------------------------------------
As the small ship shook and rocked in the upper atmosphere of the planet Tython Kira recalled her first weeks at the temple while in her seat, and especially her first encounter with the Jedi order diapers that were now kept in constant supply for her. “I had so little hope in my opportunities as a Jedi then. Who would respect the ‘Diapered Jedi’? Well look at me now!” s he thought, glancing around the transport vessel with a grin. Just a few seats away Master Kiwiiks sat, reviewing the mission for herself on a datapad. Kira pressed her hand into the skirt of her tan robes and by proxy the diaper beneath it. “Still dry.” she whispered to herself, feeling the soft core press against her skin with no moisture left behind. With a nervous shift, she pulled at the blue top of her robes, making sure she looked as professional as a Jedi should.
“Kira.” Bela asked, turning her attention away from the datapad, “do you understand the mission then?” the padawan now couldn’t help herself, rolling her eyes without realizing it. “Yes master.” she said. Still, as she sat there Kiwiiks continued, despite the pair having been through this already and Kira confirming that she’d already understood. “We’re going to land a little ways outside Kalikori Village, a Twi’lek settlement here on Tython with and home to a group of pilgrims.” Kira let out an exaggerated sigh. “Yes master I know, not only have we gone through this, but I’ve been there before.”

Kiwiiks persisted despite her apprentice’s snarky attitude, however, Kira found her attention drifting elsewhere. She already knew about the Flesh Raiders and their interference. Not only that, but this was far less interesting than the few off-planet missions she’d embarked on with her master before so she wasn’t worried. Instead, she focused her attention on a slight nag of pressure in her bladder. It was only a small moment of warning before the spray of wetness released into her padding, causing the core to expand as it was soaked in her uncontrolled accident. She knew that outwardly her face had become a relaxed mask of comfort, with her eyes staring into space as her body found a relieving pleasure that she hadn’t even considered mentally. It all happened subconsciously now with her having accepted her need for diapers long ago. This was all encouraged by Master Kiwiiks as at this point the Togrutan had come to accept her padawan’s diaper dependence and offered her help in any way she could. “Almost like a mother,” K ira thought, chuckling to herself quietly, “checking me just to find that I’ve gone and not even realized it.”
The ship landed just as Kira finished wetting herself and the pair disembarked out of the back quickly, stepping out onto the verdant forest floor of Tython. The Jedi master pointed in the direction of the village and handed Kira a small pack. “The village is a short walk that way, I don’t want the pilgrims to panic due to an order ship coming here. This is a pack of basic supplies. Should you be injured there is an emergency stim kit.” Kira listened, but only on a tertiary level She’d been through all of this before, yet her master always treated it like it was her first mission. “Is there anything else before you embark?” Kiwiiks asked, looking down at Kira’s waist conspicuously.
Kira gave a brief nod, “just one thing before I go actually.” she said, bending her knees to squat slightly. “Only the slightest push...” she thought, bearing down to force along the natural process of relieving herself. She didn’t feel like she needed to go, but time and routine told her that she may have to–she could never feel it unless it was right before her need to release anyway. The gentle push of her bowels was quickly followed by a shameless barrage of flatulence that Kira did little to silence, figuring the muffling of her padding would be fine for the small forest. She gasped as a mushy mess pushed out from her body only to pile into the back of her padding. Kira opened her eyes with a sharp breath, realizing how hard she’d strained to force the stinking accident into the back of her padding. She looked up to master Kiwiiks whose face remained the same mask of seriousness as Kira spread her thighs slightly, allowing the dipping crotch of her padding and the mess contained within to swing between her legs and settle in a more comfortable position. “Okay, I’m ready to go now!” Kira said, standing up straight and compressing the squishy nappy with her thighs. “Are you sure you don’t require a change?” Kiwiiks asked, reaching to lift up her apprentice’s skirt and check the padding for herself. “Nope!” Kira said cheerfully, pushing away her master’s hands, “Just better doing it here instead of in the middle of a diplomatic meeting.”
With her lightsaber on her belt, Kira walked away from the ship, heading through Tython’s beautiful valley to the nearby settlement. She knew her walk was slightly exaggerated with her hips swinging a little more as with each step than they normally would. However, this was far less conspicuous than the childish waddle that she used to adopt whenever her padding used to grow even the slightest bit soggy.

Now she was used to that warm, slimy feeling squishing against her due to the pressure applied by her voluptuous porcelain thighs. “Without knowing, nobody can even tell.” she said as she stalked through the Ak trees, catching sight of the structures of Kalikori village just barely in sight along the horizon with the great summit of the Matriarch mountains directly behind it.
Upon entering Kira was almost immediately met with disdain as a Twi’lek scout scoffed at her. “What are you doing here Jedi?” he asked scornfully in Twi’leki, giving a smug smile afterward. “He probably thinks I didn’t understand him. Kira thought, smiling back in the most friendly manner she could before shooting back in his native tongue herself. “Just like any other Padawan I want to talk with your Matriarch, I know I’ve done it before.” The scout reeled back a little, scoffing and going on his way. “If you’ve been here before you know she’s back there then.” he said as he passed her.
”Already doing great on this diplomatic mission...” Kira grumbled to herself, trying to remember to keep her attitude in check after the fact. She ran this through her mind a few more times as she entered the large building set into the side of the mountain and saw the green Twi’lek she’d come to know as Ranna Tao’Ven leaning over a table poring over the information displayed on it. “Excuse me,” Kira said confidently, causing the woman to turn and face her. “Ahh” Tao’Ven said, “Another padawan, come to learn a little more about the greater world outside their temple. What can I do for you?” Kira found herself a little disappointed that the village matriarch didn’t recognize her and that she assumed so little of the red-headed Jedi. Still, she kept a straight face as she approached, “We’ve actually met very briefly before,” she said, “I’m not here for information today. I’m here because my master and I are concerned about the Flesh Raiders at the edge of the village and how they’ve been expanding their hunting and raiding grounds to areas the temple uses.”
The soft-faced Twi’lek leader listened to Kira intently as she spoke. However, when she finished speaking the young Jedi found herself met with a slightly annoyed tone from the green-skinned woman. “Do you know how long we’ve been here young Jedi?” Tao'Ven asked and Kira. Not wanting to appear rude, she nodded but remained listening quietly. Not only did she know the village’s history, but she’d expected this sort of resistance. “Then why now do the Jedi deem us, an unsanctioned settlement of pilgrims, worthy of help?" she asked, answering her own question immediately after, "For their own purposes. You don’t wish to help us, your order wishes to help themselves, we are inconsequential to the equation.” The matriarch spoke harshly and without remorse for her spite towards the Jedi that she’d seen as unhelpful for generations of her settlement’s people. Kira felt the weight of her words and the biting sting of the things she’d said.
Ranna Tao’Ven spoke powerfully and it was almost enough to make the young Jedi feel incredibly small. The now lukewarm load resting in her nappy didn’t help either. In the back of Kira’s mind, an ever-present nagging thought ate away at her. “She knows your weakness, there’s no way that she can’t smell it. After all, you just knelt down and messed yourself, it’d only be worse if it happened now in the middle of this meeting.” W ith as much willpower as she had Kira pushed these thoughts away, Her diaper was not a weakness if she didn’t let it be one. With a calming energy, she tried to exert control over the stream of the force in the room, remembering what her master had taught her. “Bring the aura

to a calm pool,” s he told herself. “remember that nobody can smell or hear your diaper, you have control here.” W ith the mood of the room stabilizing she looked back to the Twi’lek leader, “I understand your distrust of the order’s actions." Kira said, "The Jedi haven’t been helpful and left you to survive on your own. This has made your village strong though, and now, when we see the Flesh Raiders threatening beyond their territories in greater numbers like this, we see that we can be mutually beneficial to each other.” Even Kira herself was impressed at the level of restraint with which she spoke and internally her speech had a few choice words for the rudeness she’d received. It seemed, however, that Tao’Ven believed her and nodded in response.
With the unpleasantness of past indiscretions out of the way the matriarch invited her guest to sit while they discussed the problems with primitive brutes plaguing both parties. As Kira sat down the muck in her nappy conformed around her cheeks, squelching rather loudly as it did so and causing the padawan to cringe. “Perhaps it would have been a good idea for master Kiwiiks to change me. This is taking slightly longer than I thought, and it’s starting to get a little cold...” As the Twi’lek leader explained about the Flesh Raider territory bordering their own and the near-weekly besiegement of their camp, Kira was distracted by another thought. In the time from the ship’s arrival to now she may have had to pee again and if so, it could take care of her rapid cooling problem until she could return to master Kiwiiks for a change. She flexed her atrophied urethral muscles as best she could, hoping that there was something there for her to rewarm her padding with. Without realizing she held her breath, forcing and pushing until a wild spray of urine flowed into her already soaked padding. She let out a soft gasp of relief, interrupting whatever the woman was saying to her at that moment. “Are you alright?” Tao’Ven asked. Kira, still mid-release and feeling the crotch of her Jedi Order brand diapers expand between her legs as they rewarmed, nodded. “Y-Yep, all g-good.” she sputtered suddenly, trying her best to maintain composure as she wet herself in the middle of a diplomatic meeting.
After what felt like an eternity the pair stood and parted ways, Kira’s gait now more affected by her nappy’s fullness than she cared to admit. Even if she wanted to, she couldn’t quite close her legs all the way anymore and she swung her diaper’s sagging back even more with each step as a result. The walk back from the edge of the village to Master Kiwiiks felt long and left the poor padded padawan wanting a change more than ever as the nappy squished with each step.
She was happy to see her master again as they met outside the hulking metal transport, with Kira sighing in relief. “Finally,” she thought, “a change.” However, before she was able to say anything Bela cut her off, asking for a report on what the village leader said. Kira rolled her eyes, again, trying to signal that there was something she’d much rather have taken care of at that moment. Her master’s body language conveyed that she had no patience for nonsense however, and with much of her trademark sass, the young woman relayed the situation to her master, who nodded along as she spoke. “Very good Kira,” Bela said, nodding in approval. “I’m impressed at your ability to handle such a situation, from what you’ve told me you carried yourself as a diplomat incredibly well and overcame the challenge I’d set for you.”

Kira was a little shocked, “Challenge?” she asked. Her worries of the sagging nappy around her waist were quickly overwritten as her master explained that she knew the territory of the planet's predatory brutes shared a border with both Kalikori Village and the Tythonian Gnarls that were used as a padawan training ground. They’d need to defeat the beasts both here and at the Gnarls to keep them in their place and maintain safety. Working with the Twi’lek pilgrims was a preferable route so that they would not see the Jedi’s presence as an intrusion on their territory. “You’ve done what no one else has Kira,” master Kiwiiks explained, “you’ve struck a general agreement between us and the pilgrims.” The young Jedi couldn’t believe her ears–in the beginning she was a little angered that the whole endeavor had seemed like a pointless task. Upon thinking about it she understood the weight of her actions a little more. She’d succeeded in her most challenged area on a task that many assumed impossible all while weighed down by her own “accidents,”
Kira found herself beaming about her accomplishment, so much that she’d completely forgotten about her previously urgent need for a new diaper. “So what now?” she asked, waddling towards her master’s side while she swiped at a datapad. “Now,” Bela said, “We head through the village to the boundary between it and the raiders territory and we wait. They haven’t attacked recently so there is a good chance it’ll happen soon, and we’ll be ready to fend them off–with the matriarch's permission of course.” “So a fight then.” Kira said, finally feeling her adrenaline flow with excitement. This is what she’d hoped for, the thrill of a battle. “Let’s go then!” she said excitedly, pushing past her master and rushing back towards the village, or rather, rushing as fast as her bloated padding would allow.
With the permission secured Master Kiwiiks and her Padawan Kira Carsen stood at the edge of the village, a small detachment of the Twi’lek scouts behind them, ready and willing to aid against the threat to their village. It was quiet for a long time with the only sounds in the surroundings being the far-off screeches of large wingmaws and the rustling of Kira’s plastic-backed nappy. Eventually the booming footsteps could be heard approaching, and the growls of the large carnivorous lifeforms filled the air until finally they came into view. Large pink fleshy monstrosities lumbered over the horizon of the valley, approaching as quickly as their stocky bodies would allow. Kira took her lightsaber’s hilt into her hand, readying it by her side but keeping it off. “Maintain calm.” she thought to herself, watching as the enemy came ever closer. It was when a red bolt of blaster fire shot by them, leaving a single laser scorch on one of the metal buildings behind them that Kira activated her weapon, igniting its brilliant green blade made of pure light. Her master did the same, ready to redirect the blaster fire if need be. “I hadn’t heard anything about the Flesh Raiders having access to blasters.” Kira said nervously, looking to her master. “Neither had I,” Kiwiiks responded, keeping her eyes focused on the approaching mob. “it would seem there is more to this than we originally thought. They shouldn’t have such advanced weapons available to them...”
More blaster fire came at the duo, but now that they expected it they could counter. The Jedi began swinging their sabers, knocking away the dangerous energy projectiles down into the dirt with swipe after swipe. The hoard advanced, their blaster fire becoming less random the closer they got, but it was quickly evident that their aim was less than practiced. In the back, a few of the warriors stood with blades crackling with energy, a makeshift imitation of a Vibroblade created from salvaged junk.

Kira, still flicking away blaster fire with ease, turned to her master, since she would always take the lead in battle. “Do we advance?” she asked quickly, deflecting another bolt. Kiwiiks kept her attention ahead of her but nodded at the question. “Yes,” she said moving forward suddenly. “Draw the raiders’ attention from the villagers behind us so that they may take aim and lay down a suppressive barrage. You are clear to engage.” The padawan nodded, moving forward to meet her enemies on the field alongside her master. Immediately she leapt into the air, causing her skirt to billow up around her legs as she brought her lightsaber’s blade down onto a Flesh Raider, who was quickly knocked back into a few of his fellow attackers. As she sailed through the air she watched the hem of her skirt rise up well past her waist. “Oh, I’m sure everybody is enjoying a show now .” Kira chuckled. Sure enough, the breeze against her thighs confirmed this. Her diaper was fully exposed as she dropped, but she didn’t really care–the heat of the fight was far more important as was helping and protecting this village. Three of the great beasts tumbled to the ground as Kira landed low, one leg bent and the other outstretched, putting herself at perfect eye level with the stocky ankles of another enemy. She spun, bringing her outstretched leg into the shin of the lumbering flesh raider above her. Using her own momentum and a slight push from the force she tripped the creature, driving him to the ground. Kira jumped up again, righting her stance and feeling the weight of her padding swing between her legs.
A reassessment of her situation as she looked around let her know that she and her master were making quick work of their enemies. The mob they originally started against had been quickly trimmed down to a small group. Whether Master Kiwiiks had intended it or not, the pair had incapacitated every Flesh Raider carrying blasters, leaving only those with their electrified junk blades left. They stepped forth, forming a half-circle around the pair while Kira and her master, just like in training, moved back to back, Kira’s mushy bottom pressing briefly against her master through her skirt. “I’ll have to apologize later.” she thought. Each Jedi turned in a clockwise rotation with small timed steps, waiting for one of the Raiders to break guard and attack. Moments felt endless and tense as the Jedi eyed their foes. “They aren’t usually this well-coordinated, what is going on?” Kira wondered, watching one step forward, breaking into its aggressive forward streak. “Coming at me!” Kira yelled, alerting her master that she’d be preoccupied. The fleshy brute raised its blade and tried to bring it down hard only for Kira to meet the charged weapon midair.
With a yell she pushed it back, using the moment that he was off-balance to force throw a heavy rock directly into his stomach. “In combat!” Kiwiiks called out behind her, and the whooshing sound of her saber broke into a clash as she sliced through the armor of one of the raiders with ease. Kira looked back briefly to see the grace her mentor exhibited as combat continued and one by one they broke down the circle of enemies until the threat was eliminated with only the two warriors left standing.
They reapproached the village with the Twi’lek inhabitants seeming rather astonished. Kira found herself smiling. “That’s right,” she thought, “We did that. Together, two Jedi accomplished what your whole village couldn’t.” Ranna Tao’Ven stepped through the crowd, “You did it!” she said, her lekku bouncing as she looked back and forth between the Jedi and the fallen Flesh Raiders. The leader’s happiness was quite infectious as Kira found herself generally pleased at the outcome as well and smiled back to the

matriarch. "At least for now." she said, drawing in slow and steady breaths to combat the exhaustion from a hard-fought battle. However, while master Kiwiiks explained that this was a bigger deal than they’d originally thought, Kira noticed something odd;Every one of the villagers had their eyes on her, and they seemed to be staring her down.
Between Tao’Ven and Kira’s master a back and forth was raised about the Flesh Raider’s access to such advanced weaponry, but Kira couldn’t shake the feeling that all eyes were on her. She’d even caught the Twi’lek leader glancing at her. “What's their problem?” Kira wondered, shuffling her feet and watching the crowd nervously, “Do they still not trust us? Even after saving them?”
With everything fully dealt with, the pair walked back to their transport, yet Kira couldn’t help but look back, noticing some whispers coming from the Twi’lek villagers as the Jedi moved away. The walk through the trees ended up being mostly uneventful for the pair, though Kira’s guard was still up. Apparently, her master noticed her tense nature as they moved through the trees and spoke up briefly from behind her. “Is something the matter Kira?” she asked, and the padawan looked over to see her mentor giving out a rare chuckle. It caught her off guard: her master was normally so serious, and while the accomplishment of completing their mission may have softened her vigilance, Kira couldn’t believe she hadn’t noticed the strange attitude of the villagers. “I’m just on guard, and you should be too Master Kiwiiks. The Twi’lek seemed rather odd as we left.” Kiwiiks chuckled again. “You misunderstand,” she informed Kira, pointing towards her skirt. “I’m sure they’ve never seen something such as that from somebody wearing that.” Still unsure of what her master was getting at Kira looked down to see that the skirt of her robes had been completely shredded.
”How long has this been like this?!” Kira yelled, feeling herself grow red at the realization that the strangeness from the inhabitants of Kalikori Village was due to her exposed and almost overfull padding. The Jedi master laughed again, more openly this time as her padawan came to understand. “At least since the fight,” she responded, “I do believe that it happened while we faced the Flesh Raiders.” A flood of flustered embarrassment ran through Kira as she surveyed the damage. Part of the entire left front quarter was completely missing leaving a large gap that showed off her bare leg and, more importantly, the taped up side of her diapers and at least half of the front of her sagging, yellow-stained padding. Other rips and holes decorated the still whole parts of the fabric, giving glimpses as the light poured through them. In private or with her fellow Jedi that she’d come to trust she was lax about her padding’s visibility, and even in combat she could pass it off as most exchanges happened far too fast for anybody to notice. However, showing it off to an entire group of strangers, especially when it was so full, was another extremely embarrassing story.
With a humiliated sigh Kira hung her head and trudged back to the ship, her mentor following close behind. Master Kiwiiks remained silent the rest of the way, only stopping Kira once they were back on their way to the temple in the metal walls of their transport craft. “Kira.” Kiwiiks said, breaking the uneasy silence between the pair. “Time for a debrief right?” The padawan sighed again, only to be shocked when her master crossed the length of the transport and pulled back the waistband of her skirt and diaper simultaneously, surveying the damage to her apprentice's nappy. “H-Hey!” Kira said, only to stand still and wait for the invasion of her personal space to end. They’d come to do this back and forth

so many times in the last years that it didn’t matter what the other said, it would always end the same way. “It seems it probably would have been wise to change you before you left after all, at least then they wouldn’t have seen your diaper in such a state.” Kira gave a loud huff, crossing her arms in front of her while her master allowed the waistbands of her diaper and skirt to snap back into place. “I did just fine until those brutes slashed up my robes. They wouldn’t have even noticed!”
Kira’s indignance was not unusual, and by now her master knew well what her far off looks or shameless squatting meant. She’d even taken to checking and changing her soon after no matter where they were. Around the temple or alone it wasn’t so bad, but it was when they were out on missions that it was humiliating for the padawan. “You think you’re being stealthy when you wet yourself?” Kiwiiks asked as she pulled out the changing supplies from a wall storage locker, “Anybody who pays attention could see your look of relief or hear that soft hissing coming from your waist. Not to mention the sounds that backside of yours makes.” The Jedi laid down a soft mat on the ship's cold metal, patting it to signal her apprentice to come over. Kira however was already walking, moving to lay down for a change that had become long overdue. From above her, Kira’s master’s face seemed kinder, as it appeared whenever she needed a change. She even stopped her teasing as she pushed aside the scraps of Kira’s skirt to rip away the tapes of her diaper.
The damage inside was significant with even the normally reserved Jedi making a joke at Kira’s expense. “I’m not sure what took a worse beating, the Flesh Raiders or your padding.” Kira shook her head in embarrassment, unable to quite believe she’d just heard that while her master wiped away any evidence of her shameless accident from her padawan’s pale skin. With the practiced touch of an expert, Bela applied lotion and powder to Kira’s groin and bottom gently, not allowing her touch to linger in any way that was unpleasant. Kira found herself secretly appreciative of this. It’d been hard giving up more control of her bathroom habits–namely changing her nappy–to her master so that she could focus on her Jedi training. With time and patience, the two had built up a routine, a system to combat awkwardness. This also brought comfort to both of them. The situation had become normal for the pair.
With a final SKKKRRRP sound master Kiwiiks pulled the last tape over the front plastic landing strip and the two took their seats. Like she hadn’t just handled the other’s waste, Master Kiwiiks began debriefing her padawan, making note of the excellent progress in her combat skills and cooperation and especially praising her ability as a diplomat with the Twi’lek Matriarch. “Almost like a proud parent...” Kira thought, sipping away at a drink as they talked. As the conversation progressed Kira felt an all too familiar warmth spreading through the new soft padding within ten minutes of being taped into her fresh diaper, her accident rapidly warming the garment around her waist. She let that feeling take her momentarily before snapping back to attention at her master saying her name repeatedly. “I’m sorry master, what was that?” she asked, watching Bela Kiwiiks sigh. Kira looked down to see the rapidly yellowing and expanding groin of her nappy, realizing that her shredded skirt was doing nothing to hide her accident, even though her master knew the signs anyway. “I hope that you’re comfortable in that,” she said, “I should not need to change you for a bit.” Kira blushed, nodding to her master. “There’s still

room anyway.” she said as the flow of urine into her diaper continued. “It’s not like I won’t have to go again before long anyway.” Kira thought.

• 1 month later...

Part 3 is here! Please enjoy!

Part 3: Life shifts and diaper changes

“Calm down. Remember, deep breaths to remove yourself from external problems.” Kira thought, sitting with her legs crossed and attempting to clear her mind. All around her, every other Padawan had managed the very basic task of daily meditation. She could hear it throughout the room, how measured, calm, and insync every person’s breathing was, all except for hers. Here she was, sitting deathly still trying to stop the faint crinkling emanating from under her skirt. “Gah, it wouldn’t bother me so much if it wasn’t for this... distraction.” Gently Kira brought her hands up from their resting position in her lap to her abdomen where the consistent pressure in her bladder caused her to flinch a little, raising another little crinkle from her diaper. The padded Padawan was fighting her natural urge to let go and flood her nappy. Normally she’d let go without restraint, and it’d almost happened as she and the other Jedi settled around her. A quick splash of warmth against the cotton core caused her to yelp slightly as she sat. However, before the noisy spray of her peeing herself filled the room, Kira focused, using the force within herself and clamping down on her long atrophied muscles to stop the accident.
She’d been working on the technique in private, hoping to use it as a way to stop herself from having an accident in the middle of combat. It hadn’t been much of a problem, but she’d been caught off guard at least once and had no time to “prepare” for battle. In the heat of the moment she’d resorted to an instinctual power she now dubbed the “force hold” to stop the inevitable accident. Through a little trial and error, she'd found it was a pain to maintain in battle but bought her just enough time to get through a fight. Now, as she sat sitting and focusing, she’d been able to maintain the ability for an hour. The pressure in her bladder was growing intense, and it was getting hard and harder to stop herself from squirming and maintain her focus. “I can’t hold it... much... longer...” Her struggle had become too much and, like a rubber band snapping from overstraining, her hold broke releasing the fragile hold of her urethra. “Ahh.” Kira let out a soft gasp as her overly full bladder finally relieved itself.
*HIIIISSSSSSSSSSS* The patter of her urine spraying against the absorbent core of the diaper filled the still air of the room as Kira’s accident flowed freely. For the first time in an hour, she opened her eyes and looked around nervously to see if the other Jedi were shooting her dirty looks and to see if they noticed her obvious accident. To her surprise, not a single eye turned towards her as the nappy’s core swelled and warmed as she soaked it. “They’re all focusing on the meditation, I’m not even on their radar... I should be doing the same. I just have to clear my mind and feel the flow... just like the flow into my diaper.” With her distractions cleared and her mind finally blank she had the freedom to relax and focus on the energies around her.
Kira had no idea how long she’d been sitting there meditating when the swish of a door opening grabbed her attention. Any warmth soaked up by her padding had cooled significantly by now, resting as a lukewarm dampness against her body. Her first instinct was to close her eyes again and refocus on her state of tranquility, but her curiosity got the better of her and she looked up to see who’d entered the room. Standing in the doorway was a Jedi with brown robes draped over simple body armor. It was a human male with sandy-brown hair swept back and piercing icy blue eyes that surveyed the room until landing on Kira. In the brief moment that their eyes locked she jumped, squeezing her eyelids shut as fast as she could. There was a faint hope that he hadn’t recognized that she wasn’t meditating. “Crap!” Kira thought, trying to even her breathing and reenter the headspace of her meditation–or at least

pretend to. Still, the thumping of footsteps approaching her made it difficult to concentrate, and she opened her eyes again to see the Jedi Knight she’d met before standing above her looking down with his steely gaze. “There’s something so... intense about his eyes, but there’s also a kindness behind them. I could stare into them all day...” Without realizing it Kira had lost herself in thought, trapped in the beautiful light blue pools of Falynn Zapalo’s eyes.
When she realized how long she’d been sitting there, staring at the Jedi Knight who’d entered, Kira blushed. When she noticed that he’d been motioning for them to leave the room together she scrambled to get to her feet, feeling her soggy padding shift against her waist and bottom. “It had to be right now? This diaper is... soaked.” N ormally it wouldn’t have meant anything, as she often walked around wet or messy, but now in front of this Jedi she’d only recently met she was embarrassed. "But why am I so embarrassed?" Kira wondered, "He's just another Jedi. Hell he was just a padawan like me a month ago, II bet I could take him." While she could bluster and boast in her mind all she wanted she still followed the knight out of the meditation room quietly, leaving the other Padawans to their silent reflection. She remembered her first time meeting Falynn vividly. Not only was it her first time facing the impressive Knight who'd dealt with a Dark Jedi, but it was also one of the last times she saw her master, Bela Kiwiiks, in a good while.
-------------------------A Week Earlier-------------------------
In the quiet of the council chambers sat Kiwiiks, Orgus Din, and his former apprentice, Falynn, speaking in hushed tones. As Kira entered from the main doors all three turned to watch as she took her place behind her master. The trio continued shortly. “We’ve tracked the Black Sun, who’ve smuggled the Planet Prison back to Coruscant,” Bela explained, pointing to locations on a holomap, “Based on the information gleaned from--” Kira tuned out as her master spoke, turning her attention to the Jedi sitting at the table with the two masters. In her time as a padawan she'd come to know every council member here on Tython, but this new man was a complete mystery to her. "Just who this stranger was who thought he deserved a place at the most prestigious table in the galaxy." Kira wondered. “I believe that’s where Padawan Carsen and Knight Zapalo come into play, yes?” Din said, indicating to the vacant-eyed apprentice behind Kiwiiks. *ppssssshhhhh* Kira's master turned and looked directly at her apprentice before nodding. Having been named directly, the redhead snapped back to attention, wondering exactly what she'd missed while spacing out.
It was lucky that Kiwiiks had covered for her. Not only had she missed a fair bit of the briefing, but she’d gone ahead and wet herself while lost in her thoughts. Thankfully the Jedi master had become used to this sort of behavior as it was a rather common occurrence for Kira. “Yes, I believe they’ll make an excellent duo.” Bela said, gesturing a hand towards the newcomer, “Kira, I’m sure you’re familiar with Zapalo’s accomplishments. I believe he earned his knighthood for his excellent work dealing with the organized Flesh Raiders and their Dark Jedi leader Bengel Morr.” Kira did remember hearing about that, also recalling that she and her master had “done all the leg work with none of the recognition.” He’d been promoted from Padawan to knight and she’d gotten zilch. Still, she maintained politeness in her greeting, upholding her calm demeanor while he introduced himself. It was only when Master Kiwiiks

pulled her aside and carefully told her the news she’d been saving that she began losing her cool. “Kira,” Kiwiiks began, seeming nervous about the conversation, “I'm afraid I must leave you in the hands of Knight Zapalo. There is a pressing matter that I must deal with on my own.”
“What!?” Kira shouted, stamping her foot and drawing unwanted attention from the other two Jedi in the room. She could hardly spare the effort to pay them any mind however, and it was Kiwiiks who was left to feel the embarrassment in Kira’s place. “Kira please, there is no need to be so distraught. We have intel leading us to another superweapon, and it’s been decided that I and a few other Jedi will pursue the Shock Drum while you and Falynn pursue the Planet Prison that the Black Sun has taken into their possession.” As rational as her Master’s explanation was the padawan couldn’t help but remain frustrated. “I’ve come to depend on you so much! You can’t just leave me with some other Jedi–They don’t even know about my... problem.” Upon remembering about her diaper Kira tugged the waistband up through her skirt, only now realizing its own weight was forcing it down her hips further. “Damn, I’m so used to you checking me I didn’t even realize I’d wet this time." Kira said, crossing her arms and huffing. Bela smiled at her Padawan and took her by the hand, leading her out of the council room and to her quarters just like she’d done on Kira’s first day at the temple.
”I want you to try and remember that you weren’t always so dependent on me." Bela said, "What happened to the young thief I met on Nar Shaddaa who was bold enough to steal from a Jedi ship for her diapers?” Kira blushed again, following her master sheepishly now that she’d gotten the outburst out of her system. “I'm still that same thief you know. The Jedi code can't squash my roguish spirit.” she said, growing quieter as the truth slipped out, “I don’t know if I can go back to before, without my master...”
“I wasn’t going to be your master forever Kira. You'd have to go out on your own sooner or later.” Bela said as the pair arrived at the Padawan’s room. Kira nodded, laying down on the changing mat just as she’d done so many times before. There was a feeling of understanding in the truth behind her Master’s words that rose before her. Kiwiiks ripped away the tapes of her apprentice’s diaper, exposing her dampened crotch to the brisk air of the room and releasing the acrid aroma of her urine-soaked padding. "Don't you think you'll miss this though?" Kira teased, "You'll never train another Padawan like this again after all." Kiwiiks let out a rare chuckle in response to her Padawan. "I can assure you that dealing with the soiled undergarments of a smart-mouthed apprentice is one of the few things I will not miss." Neither party was fazed from the exchange of a diaper change any more. The rhythm of Kiwiiks wiping down Kira and her Padawan shifting to accommodate her master’s hands had become second nature at this point. Before she knew it Kira was clean again, ready to resume as normal. “It’s hard to believe that this is the last change I’ll receive from my master...” the redhead thought to herself, feeling the new padding between her legs bunch up and rustle as it shifted between her thighs.
The pair returned to the Council room with only Falynn standing and waiting now. His ex-master had long gone. “I suppose I’ll leave you two to get acquainted." Kiwiiks remarked, nudging her Padawan towards the Jedi. Kira huffed then looked back to her new companion. “So you and I will be working together huh? Well, I suppose It can’t hurt to have a powerful Jedi on my side.” Kira tried to remain

positive and greet the knight in front of her with a good attitude but it was hard, especially with how... rigid he seemed. After a few tense moments of silence between the two, he suddenly cracked a smile and rubbed his hand on the back of his head in embarrassment. “Yeah,” he started, “you can just call me Falynn. The whole Flesh Raiders thing is a little overblown. I just did what I was supposed to as a Jedi.” Kira was astounded at how easy and laid back the man before her had suddenly become. With the tension broken between them they were able to converse more freely and a plan on how to deal with the Planet Prison started to arise.
----------------------------------------Back to the Present----------------------------------------
The pair had received intel on where the Black Sun had taken Dr. Eli Tarnis and his schematics for the Planet Prison. All that remained was to reclaim the superweapon and its creator before the intergalactic crime syndicate decided to use it. Before Kira knew it they'd boarded the defender class light corvette ship and were in the air and traveling towards Coruscant. The name of the ship caught Kira's attention as she entered it. "The Knight's Chariot? I suppose such a fancy ship should have a fancy name." K ira tried to remain aloof about her impressions of the ship but found it difficult. The interior was well maintained with every panel perfectly in place and not a stray wire to be seen. As she entered Kira looked around, clutching the bag she'd brought with her. "Okay." she whispered to herself. “This is the main area so the bedroom, the bridge, and the bathroom should be down this hall." Before Falynn could ask any questions she snuck down the hall, locating the bathroom in moments. A quick check to make sure no one was watching was all she did before slipping the overstuffed duffle into an out of the way cabinet.
As she returned to the main conference room of the ship she noticed that it was already lit by the glow of a hollow-terminal as Falynn looked over a map of an abandoned Jedi temple. "So we know they took Tarnis and the Planet Prison here, we just don't know where in the temple." the knight explained. Kira nodded, "Right, but do we even know what the Planet Prison does?" she asked, "Why is this such a threat?" She was sure that this had been explained already but her attention was somewhat split at the time. Falynn explained the purpose of the device as a machine that Ionized the atmosphere of a planet, making any travel on or off-world impossible. She listened as best she could, but the squishy padding between her thighs proved to be an annoying distraction. “I can change myself,” K ira reassured, “I just can’t believe I have to do it here with such a revered Jed-” she stopped herself mid-thought and took in a deep breath, bringing her legs in and positioning herself to meditate. “Not a revered Jedi to you. He’s Falynn and he’s been nothing but nice so far. There isn’t any reason to be embarrassed either. He has no idea. How could he?”
She found the meditation helped to center and calm herself, and without her realizing an hour had passed with her sitting with a clear mind. When she opened her eyes she noticed Falynn had moved to a seat near her and was doing a little meditation of his own. “This is my chance to sneak off!” Kira whispered excitedly to herself, slowly uncrossing her legs and standing as stealthy as she could. Kira took only five tender steps across the floor of the ship before a small fart emanated from her padding, causing her to stop and drop into a squat without a second thought. Her face twisted into the scrunched look of concentration.

*PPFFBBBBTTTT* Moving after such a long time sitting had apparently shifted the contents of her stomach. Just like every time this happened, she braced for what her body did naturally, allowing the soft, heated mass of her stool to push into the seat of her diaper. She was horrified and wished more than anything to stop the sudden accident, but this process had become muscle memory for the poor padawan. With the load already dropping into the seat of her pants, it didn't even occur to her to try the "force hold." As her diaper drooped beneath her skirt the red-head tried to remain as still as possible, hoping that much like the other Jedi in the meditation room Falynn wouldn’t notice her soiling herself.
“Is that another meditation pose?” The knight asked behind her and Kira turned to meet his gaze as he watched on curiously. “Uh I mean I uh...” Kira looked for some sort of explanation to give the Jedi, but instead she just fumbled for words while trying to un-scrunch her face as her body continued to evacuate itself. “Please be over soon.” s he begged internally. The moment felt like it took forever though until the weight adding itself to her padding finally ceased and she stood up straight once again. She was especially glad that the nappy had its specially designed smell guards–without them Kira didn't think there would be any question as to what she did. She turned to Falynn, her face still bright red. He continued to stare curiously, “Sorry If I interrupted you. You seemed really into whatever you were doing. Is that a way for you to attune to the force more or something?” Sensing an out to her predicament Kira nodded furiously. “Yep!” she said with more volume and enthusiasm than was probably needed, “You should try it, it really works to feel the flow.” Realizing how brutally truthful she’d ended her sentence Kira added to it. “Of the Force! Anyway, I’ve gottagodosomething.” Before the knight even had a chance to respond she was gone, shuffling down towards the ship’s bathroom.
Once in the safety of the restroom Kira let out a deep sigh of relief and stripped herself of the skirt that hid her nappy. The outer plastic sagged, completely stained by her accident. Kira sighed, ripping away the tapes and dropping the messy nappy into a trash chute. From the cabinet, she pulled the simple grey-blue duffle bag that master Kiwiiks had prepared for her. Inside were bottles of lotion, baby powder, wipes, and plenty of folded Jedi Order brand diapers, enough to last a few days here on the ship. The padawan was quick to pull supplies from her new diaper bag to wipe, lotion and powder herself, pulling the soft cotton of her diaper’s core against her groin. A tug at the tapes was all it took to secure herself in the fluffy nappy. While it was slightly loose and cattywampus on her hips Kira deemed it sufficient. She didn’t want to disappear for long and give her companion cause to worry. For now, it would work and she returned to the conference room of the ship.
Upon returning she realized that Falynn had taken her same squatting position she had moments earlier. He seemed to be concentrating hard with his eyes closed, attempting to meditate in the same pose. Hearing Kira's footsteps apparently caught his attention and he righted himself. "I have to say that's more difficult than I thought," he remarked, "maintaining focus while ignoring the straining of your legs does make an effective meditation technique." Kira nodded quietly, and went back to sit down, the absorbent core of her diaper puffed out under her rear, a side effect of it being improperly taped. "Well it's good you're back,” Falynn said plopping down into the seat right next to her “we're just about to land." Kira blushed again, looking over at the Jedi next to her. “He’s different from the other Jedi I’ve

met. He was so professional in the council chambers but now he’s so calm. He’s even joking with me...” Internally Kira was a bundle of nerves and emotions, but she tried to keep an external facade up so as to impress the knight. “Well,” she said confidently, “You’re lucky to have me to watch your back then.” Falynn laughed in response, nudging Kira’s shoulder. “I suppose I am.” he said.
The ship lowered towards the hangar bay of the abandoned Jedi temple and was immediately met with a barrage of blaster fire. From the conference room, they could feel the jolts of energy blasting the exterior of their ship causing small sways in the vessel’s flight path. “Should we be worried about that?! Kira shouted, somewhat concerned herself about the integrity of the hull. The knight stood slowly but only to make for the door of the vessel. “It’s only small arms fire, I’m sure it won’t be overly damaging. Besides, Teeseven wouldn’t have brought us in if he didn’t think we could make it". To Kira’s surprise, he was right and the knight's astromech was able to land lightly in the open space in the middle of the room.
“Are you ready?” Falynn asked, grabbing his saber from its hilt. “Always ready for a good fight.” Kira responded, pulling her own lightsaber into position and igniting the blade. Burning yellow beams of energy burst forth from each end of the long metal cylinder and the pair stepped down the ramp of the ship. They were met with the same blaster fire the ship had faced moments before but quickly flicked it away from them with their weapons. The Knight drove forward, slowly closing the gap between himself and the Black Sun gangsters firing at them from below. Kira meanwhile saw a chance to flank her enemies, especially with her partner drawing their fire away from her position. With a hop she started running towards the wall, her skirt billowing behind her while blasters nipped at its edges. “Shoot where I’m going to be you fools.” she thought then remembered better of it, “On second thought, it’s probably a good thing their aim is bad.”
With the wall in her sights Kira did a quick turn and lept over some boxes, bringing herself directly above the black sun gangster at the rear of the firing squad. The blade of her saber made quick work of him as she leaned into the slash, putting herself at the rear of the group while Falynn had closed the gap between the ship and them. The Jedi locked eyes as the bolts of energy stopped for a brief moment, the gangsters realizing they’d been effectively flanked. With a nod the pair picked off the gangsters one by one, clearing them swiftly. The Knight’s style seemed much more based in the fundamentals, his moves were swift and efficient, taking down an enemy and deflecting a bolt in one swipe of his saber while driving another enemy away with the force. Kira meanwhile was a little showier, using the energies to keep herself aloft and spinning for devastating attacks that cleared multiple enemies from the area around her. With all her flipping about she was glad her skirt had been modified after the encounter with the Flesh Raiders on Tython. Small nano-synthetic threads were woven down the material of her bottoms and they conformed to the movements of her legs much like pant legs. “Doesn’t show off my padding anymore. Can’t flash a Jedi I'm supposed to work under like all those Twi’lek villagers.” she thought, doubting a normal Jedi in the heat of battle cared about a slight peak of their lowers being shown. Then again, no normal Jedi would be padded like her.

Gradually the room was cleared of the Black Sun members, some running while others met their fate at the end of a lightsaber until only one stood cowering. “Please don’t hurt me!” he said, dropping his weapon to the ground and putting his hands to his face. Kira and Falynn deactivated their blades, maintaining positions on either side of the frightened man. “Where is Tarnis and the Planet Prison?” the knight asked sternly. "Deeper in the temple, r-right at the center! You’d better hurry. They’ll kill him if they find out you’re here.” Kira and the Knight locked eyes again, silently agreeing on what to do with the criminal before them. “Alright get out of here,” Kira said, swatting the man on the back with the hilt of her saber, “If I see you back here or you warn the other black sun members then you’ll face the full wrath of two Jedi.” “Y-Yes Ma’am!” he responded, running away and out of the ruined temple.
“So,” Kira said, “Do you think they actually have Tarnis? They could be bluffing after all.” Falynn nodded, seemingly taking in the situation before him. “Bluff or not, Tarnis is obviously in danger. He’s the only one left who knows how to operate the Planet Prison at this point. We must go for it now if we wish to succeed ” He was right–there was no turning back without dealing with the situation here, and they didn’t even have time to wait for back up. “So how do you want to do this?” The redhead asked, looking around the room for anything useful. “We can’t risk them killing Tarnis.” Falynn responded, “We’ll have to do this the hard way.” Kira agreed and spotted something on a crate nearby. A plan quickly formed in her mind as she stepped towards some crates. “You shouldn’t go in alone then.” she said walking to pick up the small silver disk on the nearby crate. “Maybe this stealth field generator will give us a chance to surprise them. It makes me practically invisible. I can sneak in first. When you attack I’ll take a few of their thugs by surprise.” She twiddled the device in her hands, hoping her idea made sense to the senior Jedi in front of her. “What do you think?” she asked. The knight cracked a smile. “Suits me just fine.” he said. Kira let out a sigh of relief, clipping the field generator to her belt and powering it on. “Great!” she said enthusiastically. “Now you see me, now you don’t.”
She disappeared in a flash causing Falynn to jump back in surprise. “I’ll get into position and attack on your signal. Let’s rescue us a doctor.” With their plan in place Kira started to creep through the corridors of the temple, small bits of debris shifting as she stepped and a filter of dust filling the air, visible in the cracks of light that poured through the ceiling of the structure. “This place is so eerie.” she thought, stepping as quietly as she could. She was annoyed by the obnoxious rustling of the plastic-backed padding around her waist. The field generator made her unseen but not unheard, and while she was sure it was much louder in her head than to a passerby, a keen ear could possibly catch the sound if they were really l istening. “Gah,” s he cursed internally. “I should have fixed this before.” The incorrect diapering job she'd done before created a flaw in her stealthy plan. Now she paid the price as she crept closer to the center of the temple.
Upon coming to a large circular room teeming with Black Sun gangsters she knew she’d found the right place. Three massive metal columns reached from floor to ceiling, with white light pouring through from vents along the bottom. In the center of the room a large circular console framed by two glowing rectangular terminals that loomed high above every humanoid in the room. Kira could see the holo terminal displaying an image of the planet Coruscant and a slowly spreading barrier over it. Below that were four figures, see-through and projecting the dim blue of holographic communication. Kira watched

in awe, stunned that the organization could set something like this up in such a short time. “The heat here is astounding! Hopefully it’s still just preparing to activate or else the situation would be much worserightnow.”A sifconfirmingherdeductionahoodedfigureindarkrobesstandinginfrontofthe console spoke.
”I’m about to depart from Coruscant now, father. The Planet Prison will deploy in minutes, leaving the republic no choice but to surrender.” Kira cocked her head in confusion, “That voice...” she thought to herself, “it’s Tarnis!” T he doctor they’d been so desperately trying to find all this time had faked his own kidnapping and was the one behind releasing the superweapon!“We’ve been tricked!” K ira thought, treading forward to strike. She hated being tricked. As the holographic representation of Tarnis’s father congratulated him, Kira stepped forward only to find herself stopped by the sudden pang that preludes her wetting herself.
”Crap!” s he thought as a small trickle of warmth started to pool into the diaper and warm her inner thighs. “No, not now, not yet!” It took only a second to stem the flow of her accident with the force hold, stopping the loud hissing from filling the air and giving away her position to the multiple enemies surrounding her. Kira shifted uncomfortably, checking her surroundings to find the most advantageous target while the pressure in her bladder slowly grew. Luckily she watched Falynn rush through the door just as the Hologram said: “Our victory is complete.” “I wouldn’t count on that!” he announced, igniting the blue blade of his lightsaber. Kira took that as the perfect opportunity to strike, taking down two Black Sun members close to her. They dropped to the floor with a heavy thud. Before anyone had a chance to react Kira was already bolting across the room, swerving through blaster fire and landing heavy blows on the back of two other thug’s heads. Another Sith from the Hologram spoke up, he wore a metal helmet and spoke with heavy disapproval. “Really Tarnis a loose end? For shame.” Tarnis didn’t respond, instead turning and facing Kira as though he could see her.
Wha-” was all she could get out before he flung his hand upward letting loose a blast of blue lightning in her direction. It collided directly with her stealth field causing streaks of blue energy to crackle all around her. The massive burst of destructive power was mostly mitigated by the energy field around her, but she still felt the crackle of electricity shoot through her body. “UGH!” Kira shouted, dropping to the ground as a white-hot current ran through her. She felt it especially in her abdomen and as her knees connected to the ground and Kira knelt a warmth began pushing into the back of her diaper. *PPPPRRRBBTTT* “Nooo,” she whined, trying to extend the force holding back her urine to control her bowels. Unfortunately, it seemed her ability only extended to one or the other, and were she to stop the mush from depositing into the back of her diaper she’d let loose the already weak dam holding back her overfull bladder.
Above her, Falynn had placed himself between her and Tarnis, extending the blade of his saber for combat. “You can still surrender Tarnis. It’s not too late.” Both Tarnis and the Sith Lord behind him shot back at the Knight, but Kira was too preoccupied to pay attention. Luckily she’d not eaten much since her last accident and she pushed out the last of her mess within a few seconds. The load in her nappy ended up as a small lump of hot mush resting between her thighs. Shakily she pushed herself to her feet,

readying her lightsaber. “Are you alright Kira?” Falynn asked, never taking his gaze away from the enemy in front of him. “Yeah,” she responded, regaining her composure slowly. “He killed my stealth field generator though. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.” “Don’t worry,” Tarnis retorted, “you won’t have long to miss it. I’ll kill you next!”
Tarnis lashed out violently, activating his lightsaber with surprising speed and bringing its deep red blade mere inches away from Kira and Falynn. Kira jumped back, putting considerable distance between her and the Sith while the Knight’s lightsaber clashed with his. Brilliant blue and searing red buzzed against each other as the blades locked for a moment before each user spun them away. Kira took position to Tarnis’s right while Falynn stayed close and in front. She watched her opponent and waited for her opening, watching his strikes against her partner. When she saw an opening she dropped low, charging at the Sith’s legs with a plan to sweep them. Tarnis’s blade clashed with the Knight’s, a loud *KRSSH* filling the air and Kira approached from the right. He must have caught Kira at the edge of his vision because just before she could extend her lightsaber outward and make her move a rush of energy centering around the dark force user shoved both her and Falynn back. “Don’t underestimate me!” Tarnis called, lifting his hand once again to fire a blast of force lightning at the pair.
Kira was prepared this time and positioned the beam of energy between herself and the lightning, deflecting it effortlessly. “I think you underestimate us Tarnis.” Kira called, drawing her foot back in a semi-circle and positioning her lightsaber horizontal to the floor behind her. A second was all she needed to center herself. She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. The lump in her nappy shifted with every movement, her bladder sloshed inside her, stopped only by the tenuous hold of her force technique. In front of her was the enemy and beside was her ally. “It's alright,” s he thought, “I’m not facing him alone, we can do this. All I have to do is clear the worries from my mind.” Kira had only taken a second to focus but it made all the difference. She launched from her back leg, spinning the double-bladed saber above her head as she sailed through the air. “FEEL MY FORCE!” she yelled.
From the right Falynn rushed in. No matter whose blade connected with Tarnis’s there’d be an opening for the other’s strike to land. The yellow of Kira’s blade clashed against the burning red of the Sith lord’s. While their sabers locked, Falynn dropped to his knees, sliding across the ground and delivering a brutal swipe through their enemy with the brilliant blue beam of light in his hand. Kira dropped to the ground, her opponent’s resistance no longer pushing against her aerial assault. To the left of her, Falynn deactivated his lightsaber, standing from his kneeling position and turning. Kira herself wasn’t ready to let her guard down and held her lightsaber at the ready, panting heavily. “It’s ok Kira, he’s done.” the knight said, approaching the Padawan slowly. As if on cue Tarnis fell over, his lightsaber clattering to the ground a few feet away from his slumped form.
“Overconfidence is a hell of a thing isn’t it Tarnis?” Kira said, stowing her lightsaber at her side and looking to her companion. “We should probably shut down the Planet Prison yeah?” Falynn nodded typing in a few commands on the central console before stepping away. “That’s it,” he said, looking back to Kira, “this installation is now completely unusable.” “Shame that all of the Sith’s hard work amounted to is a giant pile of scrap in some toxic ruins huh?” Kira responded sarcastically, looking around the

room. In a flash, the Holoprojection of the Sith from before reappeared. “You Jedi filth.” spot out the head figure while eyeing the pair with an intense disdain from above them. “Not only have you ruined my plans, but you’ve also slain my son. You will pay for such insolence.” Falynn stepped forward, looking to counter the mysterious Sith’s anger.
Kira however was at her limit and simply stepped back a few steps and hoped the Knight and Sith wouldn’t notice what she was about to do. In the heat of battle she’d forgotten all about the strained force power holding back her urge to pee, but by now the pang in her bladder had become a full-fledged cramping sensation and the pain in her abdomen was unbearable. She felt a few stray drops drip against the cotton core of her padding. “Gotta let go.” s he thought, standing as naturally as she could while spreading her legs. The energies of the force unwound themselves from her muscles, letting loose the pressure in her overfull bladder. Kira only caught a name from the Sith monologuing in front of her before she spaced off to enjoy the well-deserved pee. “Darth Angral”
*PPPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH* “Ahhhhhhhh” Kira let out a sigh of relief as a wild and violent spray of pee drenched her padding. The flow was faster than she’d expected and there was a moment she felt her waist surrounded by the pooling of her own wetness before the diaper’s core sponged it up. Between her thighs the crotch of the nappy swelled and sagged, pulling down a little on her hips due to the improper tape job she’d done earlier. Kira however didn’t care, only feeling an extremely pleasurable relief as hot urine poured from her body, filling the diaper around her waist. Her accident was noticeably louder as she let loose, more violent. In between rushes of pleasurable relief, Kira wondered if the force hold caused a build up in her body. "It just makes my accidents-umph-worse." she thought. Meanwhile, the flood gradually tapered off after several long minutes and the Padawan began regaining her senses.
”Tell your pathetic Jedi masters that Darth Angral has returned.” the Sith pronounced, deactivating the holocommunicator. Kira took an uneasy step forward, pulling at the waistband of her drooping diaper. “It would have been worth it to try and fix this earlier...” she thought, approaching the console, “Maybe if I...” She grasped at her hip through the skirt, gripping the waistband of her diaper and pinning it against herself. “That’ll work for the moment. I can at least check in with Falynn and get the hell out of here.” “ Well he was quite the charmer wasn’t he?” Kira asked. The knight turned to face her, smiling a little as he did so. “New enemies or not, it looks like we saved Coruscant. I know I couldn’t have done it alone.” Kira blushed, averting her gaze from Falynn's icy blue eyes. “Isn’t teamwork just grand?” she said. “You handled yourself like a true Jedi Kira.” Falynn responded, suddenly getting a little serious. Kira couldn’t stop herself from blushing again, not used to such praise from somebody other than her mentor. “I’m going to have to have you record that statement later. That way I can prove to master Kiwiiks I’m a good student.” “It’s a deal.” Faylnn said.
With the mission complete the pair moved to leave the abandoned temple. Kira allowed the senior Jedi to go first and lead the way back to the ship. “I didn’t come this way so you’ll have to show me the way out.” It was a thinly veiled excuse, but Falynn had no reason not to trust the padawan and decided to walk ahead at her behest. She followed behind at a distance, tugging at the slipping waistband of her nappy every few steps. With each tug, she forced the small lump of mess to mush against her butt.

Normally she’d be used to it but now she cringed. Something about having to repeatedly deal with it made the whole experience worse to her. There was also a pronounced waddle to her gait now and she for sure didn’t want her companion to see that either. While her Jedi diapers had been designed with mobility in mind that aspect of their construction failed to function correctly unless the diaper was actually taped tightly around her waist. This meant that the considerable bulk of soggy padding between her thighs hung loose and when compressed by the Padawan’s thighs left hints of wetness on her pale skin.
Kira remained miserable during the trek through the ruined temple back to the ship, but was extremely relieved to see the exterior of The Knight’s Chariot. “Finally.” she sighed, waddling as casually as she could towards the vessel. Falynn turned upon hearing her exasperated sigh, “Is something wrong Kira?” he asked as he walked onto the ship. “Huh?” Kira said, realizing she’d let a few of her private complaints slip out as they walked, “Oh no, I’m fine I just- I’m just glad this is all over. It was a tough fight you know?” Falynn nodded, stepping onto the ship. Kira shuffled on after him, glad to put this whole mission behind her.
They were quick to leave the temple, but Kira was even quicker to slip back into the ship’s bathroom. “I’ve got to get out of this diaper.” she whispered to herself, sealing the doors behind her to ensure privacy. From its hidden spot, she pulled the hidden diaper bag that Master Kiwiiks had prepared for her. “Take your time on this one dummy.” She chided, “You came close to making an embarrassing reveal back there." she slipped off her skirt and set it neatly aside so she could avoid making even more of a mess of herself.
Kira examined the catastrophe hanging loosely from her hips. One tape had popped open completely on the right, causing her diaper to droop sadly on that side. The Jedi Order sigils that served as her wetness indicators had completely faded at this point, overwhelmed by the sheer amount of wetting she’d done, and a faint brown stain sat as a reminder of her lightning-induced mess in the back. All it took was a little wiggle of her hips for the loose leg bands of the diaper to slide down her legs and plop onto the ground at her feet leaving her completely bottomless. She found it extremely annoying to be cleaning herself, missing the passive role she’d taken previously where Master Kiwiiks would do most of the work for her. “This is part of the challenge though.” she thought, reminding herself of what her master had said previously, “I’m not going to be your master forever.”
With her bottom re-cleaned, lotioned, and powdered, Kira unfolded a new diaper and pulled it around her waist much more carefully than she had previously. *SKKRRRPP* With a gentle hand she pulled each tape tight and smoothed them down over the plastic landing strip of her nappy. “Ok,” she said, running her fingers over various parts of the new diaper, “Leak guards tight, tapes firmly attached, waistband as snug as I can get it.” She pushed her hand into the mounds of cotton around her groin and let out a little gasp, having accidentally stimulated herself. “Padding, right up against me. Great, I think I put this on just as well as master Kiwiiks would have. If I get this down pat I shouldn’t have any issues next time.”

With her old padding disposed of and a new diaper around her waist Kira was back to normal and stepped out into the metal hallway of the ship. She was glad to see it remained empty and made her way to the conference room. She was surprised when she entered to see Falynn sitting casually on one of the plush sofas off to the side. “What, not going to contact the council and let them know we were successful?” she asked, approaching the knight to take a seat across from him. “I think they may already know,” Falynn said, waving away Kira’s concern, “the planet’s atmosphere obviously wasn’t ionized and ships are leaving and arriving like normal. We can tell them the details together when we return.” Kira wasn’t sure how to feel about this: for such a diligent Jedi Falynn seemed very relaxed now that the mission was over. “So what? Do we just sit here and meditate all the way back to the temple?” she asked, shifting uncomfortably. “Actually,” Falynn started, reaching down and flicking a switch on the table between them, “I thought we’d try a game. Are you any good at dejarik?” Small holographic beasts materialized on the table in front of Kira, forming a game board. The padawan cracked a smile and sat upright. “I’m not too bad at it.” she said. “Care for a game then?” Falynn asked and Kira’s smile grew bigger. “Only if you’re ok with losing.” she teased.