Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

omo airlines

18 hours ago, nappypants said:

Well, I don't expect they are suggesting they use them for anything more than urination... a good nappy can be wet probably 3 times, so at least reduces toilet visits substantially, even if you'd typically have to change at least once on a long-haul flight.

That's true, but I think it's incredibly unreasonable to ask someone to submit to that willingly.  I can't imagine anyone without this fetish would really be comfortable wearing a wet diaper for a prolonged amount of time.  

On 12/14/2020 at 6:42 AM, Omo-secret said:

That's true, but I think it's incredibly unreasonable to ask someone to submit to that willingly.  I can't imagine anyone without this fetish would really be comfortable wearing a wet diaper for a prolonged amount of time.  

Although it's not as uncomfortable as people might imagine who haven't tried it as an adult...

21 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

Perhaps not physically.  I personally don't have any experience with that.  They would still probably have a lot of emotional and mental hang ups about it though.  

Yeah, largely due to society's stigma around wetting yourself and wearing nappies as an adult... anything that normalises it to an extent will help to reduce that!