Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Piss pants story

I got my first salary in a new job. There is a Russian tradition when you get your first salary to buy alcohol for all your close people.Since my only close person is my boyfriend. We decided to get drunk. We bought 1.5 liters of whiskey and 5 liters of colla. We drank at home and I went to piss at home onceI work in a clothing store and I have a discount on clothes so we decided to buy me panties and a dress there. We mixed colla and whiskey and took it with us. Before that, I drank water, I don't know how much. We left at about two in the afternoon.while we were driving to the store, we drank for two about half a bottle of 2.5 liters of cola with whiske. While we were driving to the store, I really wanted to piss. I squeezed while we were on the bus but kept drinking. When we drank a lot and got off the bus, I really wanted to go to the toilet. Plus, it was cold outside and it was difficult to endure because of this.I told the guy that I really want to piss. But I really didn't want much, although I wanted it strongly. My boyfriend knew there were garages for cars on the way to my job. In Russia, pissing behind garages is normal. He knew about it because. When he met me from work, he wanted to piss strongly and endured, but he met me, but that's another story) So when we walked from the stop, I really wanted to piss, and it was very cold, plus warm tights pressed on my bladder. We quickly reached these garages, while we walked I squeezed. We got there quickly and I pissed hard there. But this is an Omorashi story so read on  🙂 In general, while we walked to the store where I work, I drank whiskey and cola and water. When we arrived, I took the set aside panties and started trying on different dresses.While I was doing this, I wanted to piss again.It was already 16:00 all this time I was drinking.As always, I really wanted to fuck when I was holding piss. While I was trying things on, we met my collegiate and talked to him for an hour. While we were talking, I tightened my legs) I already really wanted to piss but I continued to hold pissBut since we were walking we decided to take some food. Hot dogs and fries, but it doesn't matter for those who don't have a scat fetish lol) So that's it. While we were eating, we finished a bottle of whiskey and cola and I drank somewhere else 0.5 water.From whiskey, by the way, for some reason I really want to piss. My boyfriend sometimes smokes not only weed but also cigarettes and this is one of those cases. So that's it. So that's it. When we finished eating, we went outside because my boyfriend wanted to smoke a cigarette.When we went out into the street, it became very difficult for me to endure it again because it is cold outside, winter is lol) While he was smoking we sat on a cold bench and I had to hold my hand between my legs. I jerked off my clitoris a little through a dress and tights, it's good that there weren't many people on the street) If you've seen my drawings, you know that my hair is blue, but this time we decided to dye me purple. My boyfriend forbade me to go to the toilet somewhere other than the street, so when we returned to the store for paint I had to endure further.While we were choosing a hair dye, it was already very difficult for me to hold my urine. I squeezed, bent over but tried not to show it. We bought paint and went to the bus.My stomach was already hurting. But how evil the lock on my jacket broke and had to be repaired. We went to the store for more cola. And while we were choosing, I shrank very much.The pantyhose pressed on the full bladder very hard and for this I pissed a little right in the store. My panties were completely wet with grease and urine. Some urine leaked on my pants. My urine ran down to about my knee. While we walked I pissed a little more in my panties I really wanted to go to the toilet. I literally shrank every minute.We walked briskly to the same harges where I pissed before.I pissed again on the way to these garages. According to my feelings, I had about a liter two hundred.I was hurt and cold, we almost reached that place.When we got there, I sat down and pissed for 20 seconds with a strong stream.I know how long it took because my boyfriend filmed it as always.Unfortunately, nothing was visible, because on the street it was very dark. Only the sound was heard (I pissed very loudly but felt a great relief. Then we calmly drove home, and I pissed many more times because my bladder hurt. Sorry for the mistakes because of what I am writing on the same day it happened and I was drunk lol)

Dear Beloved! Your storries are very nice! 🙂

I really like how straightforward you are about what happens. And how you express how full your bladder is, that you really wanted to piss, that it turns you on, ect :). And I really like that you dink so much, and get in situations that are quite hard 🙂. A kind of drinking without being mindful, let alone scared of the consequence you bring about yourself. I also really loved that you shared your amazing bulging bladder the other day. Your full bladder looks realy great on your very flat belly :).

Anyway, bit of a weird and unstructured reply, but just wanted to express my gratitude :).

With warm regards,

BoB

1 hour ago, boberdebob said:

Dear Beloved! Your storries are very nice! 🙂

I really like how straightforward you are about what happens. And how you express how full your bladder is, that you really wanted to piss, that it turns you on, ect :). And I really like that you dink so much, and get in situations that are quite hard 🙂. A kind of drinking without being mindful, let alone scared of the consequence you bring about yourself. I also really loved that you shared your amazing bulging bladder the other day. Your full bladder looks realy great on your very flat belly :).

Anyway, bit of a weird and unstructured reply, but just wanted to express my gratitude :).

With warm regards,

BoB

Thank you. I am very pleased that someone likes my stories. I am a little embarrassed to write them, because I think that I am saying some unnecessary details or, on the contrary, I am not saying what is needed. But what people who like it say gives me inspiration or something) It's nice that I can share my fun with others 🙂