Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Wholesome" Fantasies

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So this is an interesting idea. I want to create a thread of more "Wholesome" fantasies that people have with regards to Omo. My wholesome fantasy example would be this.

I come home from work. My girlfriend comes in and settles on the sofa next to me and cuddles up. We are relaxing just chilling out and she just cuddles up tight to me and says.

"I was so desperate to pee earlier! I peed my panties just before you got home and I haven't had chance chance to change!"

Then she just carries on with the evening as if nothing has happened as her damp panties dry over the next hour or so.

What "wholesome" omo fantasies do you guys have?

In my version of this, she would sit on my lap and wet both of us. We'd be in bed early that night.

Mine would be about Vinyl (dressed like my profile picture), we come home and I can see she's desperate for a pee - but I know she's into it, so I ask her "Do you want to have some fun in the bathroom, sweetie?"

She'd just be nodding with the brightest smile on her face, rushing to the bathroom, excited to relieve herself. Once I get in the bathroom with her, Vinyl starts to sit down on the toilet (with her skirt still up) and begin slowly rubbing herself for a good few minutes.

After about 5-ish minutes she lets out the loudest moan and has like a pee-gasm that completely wets her skirt on the back and soaks the front as well, relaxing on her wet throne with a beautiful smile on her face.

She looks at me and asks "Was that good, babe?" Which I would happily reply with "Absolutely, Empress Vinyl." We'd cuddle and make out for about an hour after that - getting her cleaned up and watch some fun movies or play some video games together. ^^

Ooh, I love this idea! Honestly a lot of my omo fantasies tend to be more wholesome, even when they're a bit more explicit. A couple of my favourites:

I'm playing a video game with a partner and I'm sitting in their lap, with their arms wrapped around me. We're chatting, cuddling, and playing like normal, except that they keep having me drink more and more water and they won't let me get up to use the bathroom. As I start to get more squirmy and desperate they tease me gently, reminding me to focus on the game, and they give me soft kisses and rub my bladder a little. When I tell them I can't hold it anymore they have me pee right there in their lap, and they give me lots of praise and tell me I was good.

Or, similarly: 

I'm lying in bed, all snuggled up in nice fluffy pajamas, watching a movie or something with a partner, and again, they won't let me up to go pee. They keep me cuddled nice and close, maybe rubbing my back and helping me hold longer by pushing their thigh between my legs, but it's all very nice and casual. Eventually I wet myself, and together we get into a nice hot shower and get cleaned up, just relaxing and being close. 

I have really bad problems with earwax buildup, and in some other cultures, particularly Japan, it's a popular intimate act to clean each other's ears. I often need my ears cleaned and I've had it done by past girlfriends before upon request, and it's also a very cozy, relaxing experience. I also enjoy listening to ear cleaning ASMR videos and the such, and I find they help me fall asleep. It's not a fetish and there's nothing really sexual about it for me. It's just really relaxing and pleasant to me. 

I like the idea of one day my girlfriend offering to clean my ears while desperate to pee. Having to focus on a delicate task while I rest my head in her lap. I'd feel her every wiggle as she held on, and it's not like cleaning someone's ears is a task you can rush. Just sitting there, having my ears cleaned with the knowledge that she's bursting to pee is definitely appealing to me.

Love this idea! 

Many of my Meagan & Parker stories are "wholesome" by this definition. In fact, 'tis the season for me to re-read the "home for Christmas" story... 

But here are a few ideas I've had lately. 

My family has some rural property and we're building a cabin. All we have now is the platform for it, but I'd like to take a girlfriend camping and pee all over the property with her. She'd wake and need to go and I'd help her squat on the edge of the platform and pee. 

I also dream a lot about sex with a lover while she's desperate. I've done that in the past and it was fantastic. 

But maybe my (hypothetical) girlfriend needs to warm up to the idea? In that case, all I ask (at first) is to watch her pee after we have sex, both of us still naked... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 3:23 PM, petitewonder said:

Well in the g-rated version of this fantasy, I do rather like the idea of comforting someone after them having an accident. I like the idea of holding them and telling them it's okay and that it happens more often than they think to adults. I want to be able to put someone at ease. 

That's lovely. I hope to get to do that sometime in my life.

My biggest fantasy is an extension of this; I like to imagine a couple where both have different kinds of poor control, each getting to be on both sides of that over and over, and both ending up happier with their lives and bodies than they ever thought they'd be because they share their problem, even though all the negatives are still there. It's one thing to stand there in front of everyone in the middle of the street  in soaked pants while pee runs down your legs yet again, and another to do the same while being held by your wonderful partner (whose puddle you woke up in this morning, and you teased them gently and good-naturedly because it happens to them a few times a week while you can sometimes go two whole weeks without wetting the bed) as they tell you 'it's okay, just let it all out, I'll take care of you like you do for me.'

There's a lot of scenes that'd be fun with two people like that. Your partner needs you to bring clothes because of an accident at work ("I thought you took spare clothes everywhere." "These were my spare clothes, but I suddenly had to go when I was on the way and the traffic wouldn't move, so I've had to change once already!" "You are so adorable." "Just get over here...") You come to the rescue, but it takes you a while to find your way around their complicated office building and you feel the need to go. Usually your problems are worse at night, but better during the day than your partner doesn't mean good, and time runs out. Here in front of your partner's coworkers, you get to experience what they did when they wet on a downtown street the other day. Then you get to bring them their clothes while soaked yourself and both have a good laugh at it.

I'm not into diapers, but protection's obvious for these two at the wedding. The dual puddle in the bed was so big they both figured they were empty, but both ended up pretty wet before the wedding was over anyway. The one who's worse at day peed a little over and over through the whole event; the one worse at night was fine until first coming out and seeing that whole crowd and their bladder immediately released. No one noticed the little trickles going down either one's legs by the end, but each knew the other was wet and was sure to give the other a smile when they saw them walking funny.

Speaking of which, both have had accidents from the same incident more than a few times.

As for peeing on your partner, again, this is the 'wholesome' thread, right? Well, when you both have a toddler's level of control and have come to consider it good because it's how you met and bonded with the person of your dreams, snuggle time doesn't stop for bathroom breaks; you just let it out, getting the other wet too. And the only appropriate response to waking up to find out your partner has wet the bed is to warm it back up yourself. Also, both of them love tickling the other to make them wet themselves (two good reasons to tickle your partner to make them wet: it always works, and it'll be just as much fun when you're on the receiving end soon.) and naturally, when the other is sitting in your lap, that's when it's easiest to try it! Nothing like having your partner wet their pants and yours at once! Also, does waking up desperate, not being able to disentangle yourself from your cute sleeping lover's death grip in time, and peeing yourself all over them and the bed count? And does it count when you hear the trickling and feel the warmth of their bladder emptying a second later while they snooze unaware? It won't be the first or the last time you helplessly soaked yourself while watching them do the same...

Ah, so many possibilities. I wonder if we have any incontinent couples around here.

If you're into messing, it works just fine with that! I left it out because so many people aren't. Still, imagine your partner is helping you clean up the mess that spread up your back and down your legs - it's worse than usual because your unpredictable stomach decided to go big today (just one explosion in your pants like the other three times you've soiled yourself this month wasn't enough, apparently) - and put off their own need; sweetest reason you've ever seen them make a puddle on the floor. A lot of the above things work with one or both messing, too.

Didn't mean to go on forever but there are just so many possibilities.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

Hmm, I think one of my favorite wholesome fantasies would be having a lazy day where I'm sitting on the couch with my girl and she's wearing the comfiest pair of sweat pants.  She's not dressed to impress, she's dressed entirely for comfort.  We are watching a movie and she sits on my lap and asks for a back rub.  I give her a nice backrub and she just melts into it and fully relaxes, then wets both of us.  I kiss her and she leans back and we finish watching the movie, totally relaxed.

• 1 month later...