Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Ever been caught after wetting on purpose?

Guest robotdujour

On 7/30/2021 at 2:47 AM, Citrus said:

I came home after a really long drive and decided to walk over to the side of my apartment complex and wet myself. I figured it would've been a pleasant suprise for my spouse to see me walk in freshly wet

After peeing myself I came around from the side of the building and a woman i've never seen before locks eyes with me and starts speaking in spanish. I felt my face get really hot and I bolted for my apartment. It was extremely embarrassing >///<

I haven't seen the woman ever again, but I can only imagine what she was saying to me haha

Sounds fun!  What were you wearing?  Did it show?  Did your spouse enjoy the surprise?

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got caught by my aunt once. I was 19 living at my grandmas house, playing a game and had the house to myself, drinking a couple beers, and I was becoming increasingly desperate for pee. Not wanting

Well thankfully my mom was open minded about the whole thing. After i got caught and she told me she wanted to talk, i was terrified. But she first off asked/ tested me if i had done on purpose, which

Yes. My ex girl friend would see me with wet pants when I would come home from work. We both did it to get each other excited. I would be at home and she would call me and tell me to come out to the g

On 7/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Citrus said:

I came home after a really long drive and decided to walk over to the side of my apartment complex and wet myself. I figured it would've been a pleasant suprise for my spouse to see me walk in freshly wet

After peeing myself I came around from the side of the building and a woman i've never seen before locks eyes with me and starts speaking in spanish. I felt my face get really hot and I bolted for my apartment. It was extremely embarrassing >///<

I haven't seen the woman ever again, but I can only imagine what she was saying to me haha

Have you wet intentionally in public again?

On 12/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

This happened to me at my old job one time. It must have been a Friday because I was wearing jeans.

I must have been feeling naughty and chatting with someone on here, because it’s not the sort of thing I would have done otherwise. But to answer part one, yes, I used to do this with some regularity at my old job. Especially with the naughty encouragement of others. 

As I recall, I thought I would be alone in the office a while (which was often the case), and I was playing around leaking a bit, and then a bit more. As usual, it was hard to stop at just one delicious, naughty warm leak and suddenly I was wetter than I had planned.

I had gone to the office bathroom to check how visible it was, and had determined it was kind of visible if someone were to look, especially while I was standing, but maybe could almost be passed off as a shadow if I were sitting down. 

I planned to spend the afternoon at my desk, with no one the wiser, but when I stepped out of the (single stall) bathroom someone had come back to the office and was waiting in the foyer.

There was no way but past her, and of course she started a conversation. I honestly hope I was paranoid and only imagined her noticing, but I’m pretty sure she did. She didn’t say anything, but I swear her eyes shifted to my shamefully wet crotch several times. Sooooooo freaking embarrassing 😩

I don't know your face, but I know your crotch, especially when wet... 😊

Imagining bumping onto you like this really gets me going!

I was driving through Montreal and I recognised a mall just off the highway that my ex-girlfriend (my old high-school sweetheart) and I had shopped at when we had visited Montreal many years ago.  I decided to stop at the mall for nostalgic purposes. 

While eating in the food court, I did feel a slight urge to pee, so I figure--what the heck.  I'm not from here. I'm not going to see anybody I know.  Plus these shorts don't really show wetness very well. What's the risk.  So I let out a dribble.  Not much, just enough to feel a bit of warmth in my crotch while I ate my lunch.  

When I finished my meal, I got up and took a peek at the seat and noted a very small wet spot--about 3 cm in diameter on the hard plastic seat.  The plan was to head outside to finish the job.  

But while walking through this very large mall on the way to the nearest exit to my car, I noticed a lot of people looking at me, some even gazing at my crotch. I started to become paranoid when mall-security gave me the eye. But I brushed it all off as being self-conscious--I didn't pee that much, people shouldn't notice unless they're really looking.  Then a Janitor approached me, toting an actual mop and bucket, and said something to me in French.  I have no idea what he said (maybe he was asking me where the puddle was, perhaps?), so I just shrugged and continued on my way.  

When I left the mall I stood next to my car and finally looked down at my shorts to inspect the damage.  It turns out the pee wasn't as small as I had thought it was, and the shorts didn't hide it as well as I had assumed they would.  

At this point, shielded from the masses by my car's open driver side door, I emptied the rest of my bladder into my golf-shorts, put a plastic bag down on my seat. I drove away, leaving my puddle in the asphalt of the sprawling parking lot. 

Edited by Caneh (see edit history)

Yes. My ex girl friend would see me with wet pants when I would come home from work. We both did it to get each other excited. I would be at home and she would call me and tell me to come out to the garage and i would see her standing there in a puddle of her piss and her jeans would be soaked. Sometimes she would say she is not finished and continue to piss herself. I would do the same thing to her and she loved it.

No but yes lol.  I'm also into wetlook (arguably even moreso than this) and I showered in some warmish clothes, then fell asleep in them.  Tightish jeans that went a little above my waist, long johns, and a fairly tight and comfy black long sleeved shirt from when I was in the Navy.  Woke up in the middle of the night with my clothes mostly dry and decided to go get some Dick's (walk up fast food restaurant chain here in Seattle lol). 

Especially after blasting my car heater at my jeans, I thought I'd be safe.  Then after I walked up, the guy at the window's demeanor immediately changed from the previous people in line, but he was polite and no one said anything, though I got a couple stares.  I checked my jeans after getting home and realized since I had my legs together a lot while they were drying, the drying pattern had made it look like I wet myself and then kept wearing them for a few hours.  Whoops!

• 6 months later...

I was caught after wetting deliberately several times. In college one time I wanted to  caught by a girlfriend, who had wet her pants twice in the previous two nights on the way home, to prove to her that when she wet her pants I wasn’t repulsed. 
The next year I had a gf who the week before would not let me use the the restroom and I peed in my pants. We were again had been drinking beer. When my bladder filled I didn’t say anything, I just sat there on the floor as a wet spot appeared and grew to a wet patch and finally I was sitting in a  puddle. When she finally noticed I just said it felt good.
Some years later I was up late holding.  I walked two blocks to the trolly line, got on and rode to the end of the line. Shortly before the end I couldn’t hold and had a big wet patch around my crotch. At the end I had to,get off and walk past the driver, and a supervisor watching people get off. I walked home on the sidewalks of the main street retracing the trolly path. About 3/4 way home I saw a couple roughly my age walking toward me. The wet area on my pants was readily visible. As they approached they stopped talking until they passed me. When I’m sure they thought they were out of earshot I heard them laughing about that guy who pissed in his pants. 
One night around midnight, after drinking several beers, I went to a nearby park and was was sitting on the ground in a darkened area. I held until I couldn’t hold any longer and I peed in my pants. As I was wetting a group of young women came and were in a well lit area easily within earshot. They were talking as older teenage women talk and one of them said there was a guy over there, me. I remained still. After they left I stayed and all told was there until about 2 AM. I got up and walked to the street headed home. I was under a street light with my wet crotch and pants front on full display. Suddenly a parked car 20 feet ahead turned on its headlights. I quickly crossed the street. 

I met a young woman and after she had a very very close call, and spent a long time in the bathroom and then put on different panties. For the next 6 weeks every weekend I had “accidents” that convinced me she wasn’t grossed out. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

Once upon a time I was going through a “Hold-it” game which ended with me getting to the bathroom just a few seconds too late. I thought I was alone in the upstairs, but my Sister was also there much to my surprise. She opened the door seconds after I had opened the floodgates. She stood and watched me wet my pants and make puddles at my feet. 
When I finished she looked up into my eyes and said “Wow, you really had to go”.

Edited by OldWetGuy (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I recently peed my pants in front of my friend while we were leaving a bar.  I was very very drunk but still aware enough to know what I was doing.  As we stumbled out he got ahead of me a few paces.  As we walked I noticed I had to pee again and the idea to wet myself just popped into my head.  I hung back for a few seconds,  adjusted my dick inside my briefs so it pointed up then just slowly let go.  The wet spot spread quickly and as soon as the wetness started to go down my legs is when my friend turned around and saw what was happening.  He looked shocked like he didn’t know what to do until I eventually sat on the ground like I was defeated,  pretending to hide my “accident”.  He helped me up while trying to pretend he didn’t notice then we just walked back to my house.  He didn’t say a word to me about it the next day so I just assume he brushed it off as an accident. He knows I wear diapers too though we’ve never discussed it,  he’s just definitely seen them bulging out of my pants many times.

On 7/10/2023 at 9:26 AM, OldWetGuy said:

Once upon a time I was going through a “Hold-it” game which ended with me getting to the bathroom just a few seconds too late. I thought I was alone in the upstairs, but my Sister was also there much to my surprise. She opened the door seconds after I had opened the floodgates. She stood and watched me wet my pants and make puddles at my feet. 
When I finished she looked up into my eyes and said “Wow, you really had to go”.

Did she ask you why you had wet yourself?

I have wet in public a lot in recent years.  As a mature person who loves to wet his pants the thrill is just so exciting. Always away from any one when I start but always the chance someone will pass by.

Once when I was wetting on a bench along a concrete boardwalk a couple passed by but I do not think the realized since I was sitting down.  Pee had run in front of me but I do not think they realized I caused the puddle.

Sometimes I have peed my pants if I have time alone in the evening, note this is a rare occasion.  Generally when I do my public wettings when away it is after dark.  When I am home I go for a walk with black shorts on so I can walk home in the light and no one knows since my soaked pants do not show what I did.  A short walk from my house are some large flat rocks along a creek.  I like to pee on the rocks since they are similar to concrete and I can watch how much I pee.  It is secluded off of a mountain bike trail.  One night I am standing on the rocks in the middle of flooding my shorts and a girl on a bike rides right up on me.  Generally bikes do not come to this part since it is a dead end and not part of the trail.  I was stunned and just said I am sorry I was not expecting anyone.  She was very polite never finished her statement something like, I am sorry for disturbing you but why?  And then she quickly turned around and rode off.  I am guessing it was so obvious and she couldn’t understand why I was doing it in my pants.  Never seen the same bike again.