Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Ever been caught after wetting on purpose?

Guest robotdujour

Guest robotdujour

This is sort of a two part topic, but anyone ever purposefully wet a bit in public? Like just a bit in your underwear while you're out and about to enjoy knowing that you did it but no one around you knows?

And then on a related note, anyone ever done this but maybe went more than you intended and then someone noticed?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got caught by my aunt once. I was 19 living at my grandmas house, playing a game and had the house to myself, drinking a couple beers, and I was becoming increasingly desperate for pee. Not wanting

Well thankfully my mom was open minded about the whole thing. After i got caught and she told me she wanted to talk, i was terrified. But she first off asked/ tested me if i had done on purpose, which

Yes. My ex girl friend would see me with wet pants when I would come home from work. We both did it to get each other excited. I would be at home and she would call me and tell me to come out to the g

Not exactly what w was as the question but my ex fully wet his blue gym shorts on purpose and he was probably high as he was stupid and didn’t close the door so his sister caught him purposely peeing his shorts on video. 

Another time was when I decided to pee my briefs a little and ended up peeing more then intended so my shorts got soaked too. Luckily no one saw them. 

It has been a while - but yes. I've shared a few occasions here.

If anyone noticed, I was never 'called out' or stared at.  I don't normally wet in crowded places, but may get daring under certain circumstances.

One night after a long Uber shift:

One night I fell asleep on the train after a night of drinking:

And of course the time I almost got caught and sucked it all back in!

I don't know if I was caught or if the person noticed that I had peed myself, but this is what happened.

I had finally gotten the nerve up to try and wet myself in public. I figured at night, while walking the dog would be best, so I planned and actually accomplished it. Also one of my first pics and videos on here... since it did feel nice, I figured, I would try it again. So, a couple of nights later I was out walking, this time in just regular blue jeans, and thinking that it was late and nobody around, and I had to go anyways, decided to wet myself. About a block later, a utility vehicle was parked, and the person sitting in the truck roles the window down and remarked about how nice my dog was. Luckily he was across the street, and the street lights were dim and I don't think he was able to see much, I hope. Even if he did, nothing was mentioned, I continued walking, but the feeling of being wet, possibly being seen, was very exciting. Still haven't had the courage to outright have a public accident.

I was seen in wet pants by a mom and her son at a mall a few years ago.  I explained it in one of my stories on here but basically I went into the bathrooms of an almost completely closed down mall to wet my pants then walk back out to my car without being seen.  As I was leaving the bathrooms I rounded the corner to head for the exit doors of the mall and just as I turned the corner they were right there walking towards me.  They both looked down and saw my very noticeable soaked pants but I quickly turned the other direction to go sit on a bench and wait for them and a few other people to pass.  I noticed they both turned their heads and looked back at me once they passed me so they definitely saw it. 

As for being caught in the act of wetting my pants it has yet to happen but hopefully someday it will. 

On 12/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

This happened to me at my old job one time. It must have been a Friday because I was wearing jeans.

I must have been feeling naughty and chatting with someone on here, because it’s not the sort of thing I would have done otherwise. But to answer part one, yes, I used to do this with some regularity at my old job. Especially with the naughty encouragement of others. 

As I recall, I thought I would be alone in the office a while (which was often the case), and I was playing around leaking a bit, and then a bit more. As usual, it was hard to stop at just one delicious, naughty warm leak and suddenly I was wetter than I had planned.

I had gone to the office bathroom to check how visible it was, and had determined it was kind of visible if someone were to look, especially while I was standing, but maybe could almost be passed off as a shadow if I were sitting down. 

I planned to spend the afternoon at my desk, with no one the wiser, but when I stepped out of the (single stall) bathroom someone had come back to the office and was waiting in the foyer.

There was no way but past her, and of course she started a conversation. I honestly hope I was paranoid and only imagined her noticing, but I’m pretty sure she did. She didn’t say anything, but I swear her eyes shifted to my shamefully wet crotch several times. Sooooooo freaking embarrassing 😩

Wow wish I’d see the wet patch,that turns me on seeing stained clothes 

I was caught two times. It happened when I was 14 years old. At that time my mother worked one week from 06-14 and another from 12-20. My father worked long days with long free between- 07-19 or 19-07. Sometimes my mother was at work from 12 to 20 and at the same time my father from 07-19. It tok one hour from my father to drive home, my mother worked near our appartment. But I came from school usually between 13-15 so I had a plenty of time to pee myself and clean myself and do laundry.

First I peed myself only at home but I became to be more and more brave and tried to pee myself on the way from school to appartment. One day a peed myself on purpose in the lift to our floor. When I tried to unlock doors to our appartment I found out that doors was not locked. My mother was at home to put something to freezer and she wanted go back to work but she saw me. It was very visible what happened to me.

For the second time I peed myself in front of our block of appartments. I decided to use stairs and not lift. Between 4th and 5th floor were two girls- they tried secretly smoke there. They were silent and I was in my deep thoughts 🙂 so I saw them when they could see me. And they could see my peed jeans. 

a couple times,

one time when I was living in a farm house with friends when I was 23 or so. I was able to abide in space that was private and was definably on an enthusiastic cycle of Omo.  I soaked myself and changed into dried pants before going into the commons area to make some tea. When I came in I was surprised to see everyone lounging. Unfortunately for me, I had soaked the bottom of my grey shirt as well and did not have the hind-sight to change that. 

Immediately my crass and beautiful friend andrea commented " why's your shirt wet, did you piss yourself?"

I played it off as something but not very well as i was caught off guard, I think I convinced the others it was something else, but I think my friend knew all too well;-)

Back when I was in college, I went out to the bars drinking with friends.  I had too much to drink to drive home and home was a couple of miles. So at 1am or so, I’m walking the two miles back to my apartment I shared with a roommate.  About half way home, the beer had worked its way through my system and went from a nagging reminder to a fully insistent alarm.  Nothing was open between the bars and my apartment so I tried to hold it for a bit but realized that wasn’t going to work.  I could have very easily ducked behind a business and relieved myself but for whatever reason, being drunk and a little horny, the idea of just going as I’m walking down a very main street seemed like fun.  I I relaxed while I’m walking and feeling the nice warm rush of liquid fill my underwear and run down my jeans.  And what hadn’t worked it’s way through the alcohol fog was that I also needed to do “both” so when I relaxed, everything relaxed and I felt the bottom of my underwear fill to.  I ended up walking more than a mile home with fully soaked jeans and loaded briefs.  Upon arriving at my apartment, I had hoped my roommate was asleep but no such luck.  He was up watching TV as I embarrassingly made my way to the bathroom to clean up. He never said a word, just watched as I walked through with an eyebrow raised.

My mom and dad divorced when I was in first grade and I started wetting the bed a lot and had some accidents in school. It was like a year til I kinda stopped wetting on accident. My mom got married again. I was in third grade then and my stepbrother totally made my life like hell.  He was 2 years older. I started having accidents again. After school my stepbrother and his friends threatened to beat me up and called me names and stuff. They would chase me and trip me and stuff. I had a kinda shortcut across a field and some trees that I took but they still caught me a lot. One day my stepbrother said he'd let me go if I pissed my jeans. I did it and it worked. Him and his friends started making me wet myself if they caught me.  A couple times I got caught when I got home. I lied and said I did it on accident. My mom told my stepdad that I had wetting accidents cause of the divorce so he let it slide.

t

On 12/13/2020 at 5:46 AM, CarmenCD said:

Yes, many times, if you count as "on purpose" also wetting accidents where you purposely put yourself in the situation where is very likely you will have a wetting accident eventually. 

A good question. If you put yourself in that kind of situation and genuinely try to hold it but eventually can't, is it an accident or deliberate?

Within the last few days I had an acident when after shopping I left Burger King knowing that I really needed the loo. It's about a 10 minute drive, maybe slightly more in traffic. I knew there was a risk if not making it but thought it more likely I would be able to holdon until I got to the house. As I turned into my street I was worried that there was now a real possibility of maybe a doorstep accident. Next, my normal parking space was occupied so now I was going to have to drive round the block again. I'd barely taken the first right when I lost it. I've been caught short in the car before but always try to avoid peeing on the car seat. If I start doing it I'd rather pull over if it's possible and get out, even if I'm seen, and I have been.In this case it wasn't possible so unfortunately I was completely peeing my pants in the car seat. When I did complete the circuit of the block and park up I grabbed my shopping and covered the front of my trousers but my bottom was obviously soaked as well. Only once I'd shut the car door did I hear the sound of a hoover and noticed that my neighbour across the street was cleaning out her garage with the double door open. I know she saw what I'd done.

This is my firsy post. There will be others

Edited by RichardSpanks (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, Shawnie said:

My mom and dad divorced when I was in first grade and I started wetting the bed a lot and had some accidents in school. It was like a year til I kinda stopped wetting on accident. My mom got married again. I was in third grade then and my stepbrother totally made my life like hell.  He was 2 years older. I started having accidents again. After school my stepbrother and his friends threatened to beat me up and called me names and stuff. They would chase me and trip me and stuff. I had a kinda shortcut across a field and some trees that I took but they still caught me a lot. One day my stepbrother said he'd let me go if I pissed my jeans. I did it and it worked. Him and his friends started making me wet myself if they caught me.  A couple times I got caught when I got home. I lied and said I did it on accident. My mom told my stepdad that I had wetting accidents cause of the divorce so he let it slide.

t

That sounds really awful. 

One time when I was about 10 years old, I planned a wetting. I put on these red shorts I had, that was my favorite shorts to wet in at the time. Although my older sister and babysitter were home, I figured I could sneak a wetting. I spent an hour chugging water, and by my 3rd bottle, my bladder was painfully full. I decided to wet in my room, and bought a towel in, which I was going to use to wipe the pee with after. I always liked to wait till I started spurting involuntarily, so I spent another 20 minutes bouncing around. I could feel the first spurt reaching the tip of my penis, and I grabbed my crotch, excited and pained all at once. The first jet shot out of me, and created a first sized wet spot on my crotch. I crossed my legs, trying to stem the flow, but it was no use, and my shorts instantly darkened with pee. Not even 5 seconds pass after I start wetting, and who else barges the door open, but of course  my babysitter and sister. In a panic I try to cover my damp crotch, and stem the flow, but the damage is done. My sister and babysitter both witness my "accident" with my sister amused, and my baby sitter shaking her head in disproval. As I desperately try to cross my legs and stop the flow, as pee shots out between my hands, streaking down my legs, and making a puddle at my feet, she criticizes me for peeing in my pants like a litte boy, as the flow continues. When it is done my sister walks off laughing, and my babysitter makes me undress, and get into the bathtub. She takes the towel which I was going to use to wipe up the pee, and puts it in the bathroom for me to use. All I could be grateful for at the time was that they probably thought it was a genuine accident, and not something I did on purpose. 

This is one of my earliest memories for omorashi, and I honestly think this memory was the reason I am so into male pee humiliation. 

St Patrick's day 2 years ago at like 0100. I was wearing a hoodie, skinny jeans and ballet flats. Im a 16 stone male weight lifter. I was in a back ally desperately pissing myself, while recording it with my phone (so the light was on). A drunk woman came around the corner and asked if I was ok. I pretended I was looking for something and squelched my way away. I was absolutely soaking

Well i have been caught after wetting in public but that was because i wet a few blocks from home and had to finish walking home. But the biggest time I was caught after wetting on purpose was at home after i first started wetting as a teenager. My mom got up unexpectedly one night to use the bathroom herself. Which happened to be next to my room. Having left my door open she caught me wetting myself on purpose in my room while i was to reoccupied enjoying myself. She made herself known as i finished peeing and told me to come talk after i finished up. Thankfully she wasn't mad and just wanted to set some ground rules around the house about it.