Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chinese Flight Attendant Article

Guest robotdujour

Guest robotdujour

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/china-civil-aviation-administration-coronavirus-guidance-intl-hnk/index.html

I'm not into diapers personally, but I figured some people here would appreciate this. It's for "COVID safety" lol...mmhmm yeah no definitely.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, nappypants said:

The idea of a flight attendant in a wet nappy under a tight skirt, crinkling down the aisle with the coffee cart, inches away from me... almost makes me want to get on a plane again 😉

Mmmm, there's a naughty thought!

On 12/13/2020 at 12:07 PM, nappypants said:

The idea of a flight attendant in a wet nappy under a tight skirt, crinkling down the aisle with the coffee cart, inches away from me... almost makes me want to get on a plane again 😉

Imagine them walking down the aisle with a drinks cart and stopping right next to you... and that's when the urge strikes.
She could be filling it up just inches from your head.

2 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

You might hear a hissing sound when she lets go in her nappy, and you immediately know what's going on under her skirt.

Or maybe close enough to smell if she’s wet... or a skirt short enough to reveal all if she bends over slightly. I’ll have the Jack Daniels and Coke, given I’ve seen the Coke mixers are on the bottom shelf of the cart ;)

Infact, this document SUGGEST flight attendant wear diaper ,NOT must wear diaper. My friend who works in the Shanghai airport told me if they can keep their urine in 2~3 hours ,they also can choice flight without diaper but needs PPE .

BTW , although we can't use any global social media in China . there still have many diaper lovers are also want to have communicate  with other around the world .

• 3 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 8:58 AM, Tall Cake said:

Imagine them walking down the aisle with a drinks cart and stopping right next to you... and that's when the urge strikes.
She could be filling it up just inches from your head.

imagine you going to the airport and some cute Chinese lady tells you that you have to wear a diaper as using the toilet is forbidden in order to minimise movement during the flight (though that's something id expect from the likes of Ryanair in order to add a few extra seats) then that same lady brings you your extra large complimentary drink before takeoff, knowing the result before you even take it

now imagine you're flying non-stop from say, Beijing to Las Angeles, now that's a flight id risk going through 2 covid hotspots to take