Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hostess Experience

Your richly detailed accounts are always arousing. As I have mentioned before I love your descriptions of how your bladder and pussy felt, and what you were doing to hold your pee in.

It was pretty unreasonable for your boss to expect you to hold it for "only another three and a half hours ".  That uniform was indeed very small and tight, which must have made it more difficult on your bladder. One positive to those crotch hugging, pussy shape revealing shorts is,  there was not much to get wet and reveal you accident to others.

As always thank you for sharing.

Great pictures, pretty face and great body.

This shorts a made to show a bulging bladder!

What did you think as you asked your boss to be allowed to take a much needed wee and he told you that you should wait for “only “ three and a half hours until the end of the event?

Your boss did know that you have a bursting full bladder and he expected you to drink more beer and hold it back for three and a half hours longer!

Did he think you are a pee holding champion, or did he just not care about your bladder and your need to wee?

On 12/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, ValentinaRosas said:

Today I wanna tell you about an experience I had 4 years ago when I worked as a hostess on an event. 

4 years ago when I was 20 I was working like hostess to earn some money, it was a good job because you go to good events and travel to many cities of the country, you eat and drink free, you only work on weekends and you earn a good money amount; one day I had to go as hostess for "Tecate" I don't know if in other countries like USA or Europe there is this brand but in Mexico Tecate it's an important beer trademark of Heineken, and it's flavor it's really loved for all mexican people

There was going to be an important event on Querétaro, a 1 million people city 2 and a half hours away from Mexico City, there were going to be brands as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sidral Aga Soda, Corona Beer, Tecate Beer, Akron and many more, so Tecate ask me to be her hostess

The event was going to celebrate on Sunday, from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm, but of course we all the host and the personal in charge of the event had to be there since 12:00 pm to make preparations for the event, I started to get ready at 7:00 am, I went out of my house at 8:00 am and I arrived to Queretaro at 11:30 am, I arrived promptly to the event place at 12:00 pm

There I dressed up with the hostess uniform which I don't have photo with it, but here I left you some pictures of the uniform, the uniform of the pictures it's exactly which I used with the white super little small short super tight, the super little small tight vest and the red bra with the badge of Tecate, the only difference it's that my boobs aren't as big as the models of the pictures I'm 34 B but they're beautiful too

Once started the event I started to do what a hostess does, to dance with the loud music, to act sexy, to cheer the people and invite them to come in and to offer them Tecate beers and food, obviously as a Tecate Hostess who it's promoting, representing and offering Tecate beer I had to be drinking Tecate Beer but obviously not as fast because they didn't want me to get drunk

The first hours was normal and OK, as planned I was drinking beers and Soda and eating the food offered on the event while enjoying the event as all the people, but after sometime like around 4:20 I started needing to urinate, after the event started I went to the ladies loo but once started I couldn't went because I was the only hostess of Tecate on the event, I was allowed to absent some minutes but not as long and the bathrooms were away and hard access and obviously they were super crowded, imagine for men there was only one bathroom stall and two urinals and for ladies there were only three bathroom stalls for all the crowd so It would've taken me so much more than some minutes if I had gone to the toilet so I I didn't have no other way than hold it

Around 6:00 pm I really really needed to urinate, my bladder was an aching inflated globe and while making my hostess thing I was discreetly rubbing my pussy and dancing by standing on one leg and then on one another alternating the legs and stomping with my high heel shoes, on whatsapp I sent a message to my bosses telling them I really need to piss and asking them to allow me go to the ladies, but the sent me a photo of the waiting line for the bathrooms and they told me to hold it until the event ended, they told me it was only 3 and a half hours as they were no feeling what I was feeling and because the boss are always insensitive they look it easy to hold it by 3 hours but I was dying to see and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it that much but if I had went to the bathroom it would've taken my at least 30-40 minutes so they (my bosses) encourage me to hold it and they told me to slow even more the beer drinking but make it look as I was drinking the beer.

It around 6:45 pm and my bladder was truly bursting and I was sweating to hold it, my legs were shaking and my pussy was painfully burning and itching, I was so nervous because I didn't want to pee in front of everyone, at that point I was unable to be straight and I was bended over and dancing, I remember that a family (one mom, one daddy and a 5-6 old daughter) passed next to me and the girl screamed "mommy the girl over there needs potty and 10 minutes later another family (one daddy, one mommy a newborn baby and a 7-8 old son) stood next to me and the boy started to stare at me, at that point I knew that everybody who looked me knew I was about pee my clothes

At 7:20 the sunset was starting and the sun was starting to hide behind the hills, It was June so the twilight starts at 7:30-35 pm, at that point I was bended over in pain and holding my bladder has turned into a torture, I was acting extremely anxiously, desperate and disturbed while I was trying to make my hostess things even when I got closed to two boys to invite them to come in they joked about cover me (hidden me) for allow me to pee, I made as I laughed but inside I was dying, suddenly I felt a leak and I freaked out, with the uniform my belly was naked and the bulge of my bladder on my belly was clearly visible, I took it a picture and sent it to my bosses and after seeing it and beging them to absent for going to the bathroom they allowed me to go

Once I saw the message on WhatsApp saying me I was allowed to go the loo I didn't thought it twice and ran to the bathroom with one hand holding my crotch, once I arrived there was a really really long line for the ladies loo, I'm sure that at least there were 40 women waiting the toilet, I was at my limit and I knew I couldn't wait so long, the first thing came to my mind was use the men toilet so I ran to the men bathroom which was like 30 meters and it was also a lot of men, like 20 men, they all were using the urinals but the bathroom stall was inside behind the urinals so no way I could use the toilet, I went back to the ladies and I started to frenetically leak, small yet of pee like the half of a second started to spurt out from my pussy, it was like 7:40 pm and It was already twilight so I ran to the wasteland, (because the event was on a place on the open filed, where I left you the picture of the place I it happen) I ran and close to a tree I tried to drop my super tight little small short but I couldn't resist anyone so before being able to drop my white shorts I bursted out and start to fully urinate, the fabric of the shorts didn't stop anything and all the urine fluid into my panties, my shorts and ran down on my naked legs splashing everything around, my high heels filled with urine and I made a great puddle but I feel soooooo good and a lot of relief because I finally released my bladder, after ending pissing the last drops fell from my small shorts I took out my heels and empty them form the urine to put it again on my feet and I just went back to my hostess place, my panties and shorts were damped and they were warm and it felt so comfortable, I went back to my place and for the fabric of the shorts the pee spot was invisible, when the time to end came, 9:30 I needed to pee again but not as bad as before, so I ran to the loo and there was only 4 girls before me, I went and pee and I get back, I took out my uniform and put on my normal clothes and just went back to my house

Here I left you there promise there pictures of me, pictures of Tecate beer, pictures of my hostess uniform and a picture of a seemed place where I wet myself

FB_IMG_1606885561665.jpg

FB_IMG_1606885675254.jpg

FB_IMG_1606885682825.jpg

0b0fe49b937f06d04748a440d3a041ee.jpg

51a94fcdc53e8b3facf14a3f67d3b9b6.jpg

Tecate1200-768x384.jpg

Tecate-16oz-Can-Original-LAYERS-copy1.png

images (3).jpeg

La cerveza siempre es un enemigo para cuando uno está en un lugar sin baños.

Excelente historia como siempre, me encanta el detalle en qué describes todo.

La gente del evento no se dio cuenta que tu traje estaba mojado?

• 2 weeks later...