Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A/N This is my first piece on here. I how you enjoy!!!

Also, the tag of Messing won’t come into play until another part 😉

This takes place in the CAOS (Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina) universe and is set around the first season with some minor changes.

—————————————————————

Sabrina rolled over and sat up, rubbing the last traces of sleep from her eyes.

Right away the smell of fresh coffee hit her nose full force, perking her up almost immediately.

She grabbed a black sweater, her favorite blue panties, and a pair of jeans.

After some hair brushing and some makeup, she hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“You sleep like the dead cuz.” Ambrose commented as Sabrina took her seat at the table. 

Sabrina rolled her eyes but laughed.

Aunty Hilda slid a pile of pancakes in front of her, so fresh they had a bit of steam coming off of them.

“Hurry up and eat my love, or you’ll be late for school.” Hilda added before going back to cooking.

Zelda was silent, scanning the paper as she enjoyed her morning cigarette.

“It’s 101 degrees outside!” She exclaimed, showing Ambrose and Sabrina the section she had just read.

“I think I better harvest the turnips then! Don’t want them to boil now do we!” Hilda said.

As Sabrina hurriedly ate her breakfast, she managed to drink two cups of coffee and 2 cups of orange juice.

“Wow, someone was hungry!” Aunt Hilda commented as she cleaned. 

Sabrina chuckled, as she began to put away the remnants of breakfast.

After Sabrina had said goodbye to everyone, she briefly considered going upstairs to change into something like shorts, but decided she’d be fine and she didn’t want to chance being late. Sabrina threw her bag on her back, hurried out the door, and she was off.

After she got to school, she noticed a crowd of students around the bulletin board looking anxious.

“Did you hear?” Theo asked, appearing beside Sabrina.

“Uh…. no I don’t think I have. What happened?” Sabrina asked.

“Apparently overnight some jokester flushed like an entire roll of toilet paper and blew a massive hole right through the main pipe. The plumbers have been working for a few hours but they’re still not done.” Theo explained.

“So where are we supposed to go!?” Sabrina exclaimed.

“The nurses bathroom isn’t connected to the main pipeline, so that’s the only place you can go!” Theo added before leaving to tell others of the news.

Sabrina was shocked, and looking around she wasn’t the only one.

A few seconds later she ran into Roz, who looked extremely flustered.

“I forgot to use the toilet before I left!” Roz whispered.

Sabrina gave her a sympathetic look before realizing she was going to be later to Calculus if she didn’t hustle.

The first few classes passed by very quickly. Soon enough, it was lunchtime and Sabrina found herself polishing off her 4th bottle of water.

“It’s like a thousand degrees out!” Harvey was telling Roz. 

“And he still made you guys run?” Roz asked.

“Yeah! I almost passed out!” Harvey added before chugging his water.

Just then the speakers crackled to life.

“Students, please remember to rehydrate as we face this heat wave. There is bottled water for everyone in the cafeteria. Thank you and have a nice day!” The principal said.

Sure enough, there was a table piled high with bottles at the front of the room.

Sabrina was hardly paying attention. All of the drinks she had finished were catching up to her. She finally tuned back in when Roz stood up and declared she was off to the bathroom. Sabrina was about to go with when she saw the look on Harvey’s face.

“What do you mean go to the bathroom? That line is at least a 20 minute wait. You’ll be late to class for sure! Harvey exclaimed. 

Roz’s face grew red, and Sabrina saw her eyes grow wide. 

“20 minutes! English starts in 5! I guess I can wait…” Roz trailed off, but by the look on her face she couldn’t wait.

Sabrina had an idea.

“Um, Roz, we’re gonna be late to study hall if we don't hurry up.” She said

Roz and Sabrina hurried down the hall, and once they were away from the guys, Roz let out a huge sigh and crossed her legs.

“I need a fucking piss so bad!” She exclaimed, first looking around before grabbing herself.

“Me too!” Sabrina said. 

Roz seemed much worse off. Her jeans were digging into her bladder, which was large enough that it was starting to show through her striped shirt.

“Roz!!!” Sabrina exclaimed.

Roz looked down at her stomach and gasped. “I look pregnant and it feels my bladder is about to pop!” She groaned.

“Just go get in the line. I’ll cover for you.” Sabrina offered.

“Really Brina? Thank you!” Roz stammered. 

Sabrina just smiled, trying not to wince as her bladder spasmed.

“Just two more classes. Two more classes and a bike ride home.” Sabrina mumbled under her breath as she made her way to Ms. Wardwell’s classroom.

As she walked into the room, she noticed how empty it was. There were only a handful of people in the room, all of them fidgeting.

“I hope Roz makes it!” Sabrina thought as she sat down.

She began working through her Calculus homework, stopping every minute to sneakily squeeze her crotch. A little while later a red faced Ms Wardwell Burst through the door, followed by a dozen students, Roz included. 

“Ok class. The nurse’s toilet is down now too. Sit down and do your work. There’s nothing we can do about it, so I don’t want to hear any complaining!” Ms. Wardwell said.

The students took their seats, most with a pained expression.

Roz looked worse then she had when Sabrina had seen her only ten minutes earlier. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs, but that didn’t seem to be helping much. Sabrina also saw that Roz was sporting a small wet patch on her jeans.

Sabrina tried to return to her homework, but she couldn’t. Any bit of mental power not used by concentrating on her bladder was watching Roz. 

Roz was doing a classic “potty dance”, and she wasn’t the only one. Currently she was alternating between sitting on her heel and crossing her legs as tight as possible.

After only a few minutes of this, Roz got up, talked to Ms. Wardwell, and left.

For a split second Sabrina wondered where Roz was going, but a wave of pain from her bladder caused her to lose her train of thought immediately. 

She was growing more desperate as time passed, but she was still pretty confident that her jeans would stay dry. 

An uneventful 15 minutes passed, and Sabrina was still hanging on. However, in the corner of the room, Ms Wardwell didn’t seem to be doing to well. 

Sabrina looked around and noticed that a lot of the students seemed moments away from pissing everywhere, however, no one had done so yet.

It was 1:55, only 5 minutes until the end of the period, when a small whimpering could be heard, followed by a steady pattern of drops hitting the floor. A sniffling girl, whom  Sabrina identified pretty quickly as Mary-Anne, hurried out of the classroom. That small accident seemed to be almost too much for a few students, as the wiggling and fidgeting increased.

However, the bell rang shortly there after, and everyone stood to leave.

“I know a few of you have me for English so listen up. Class will be in the library. If you see any of your classmates spread the word.” Ms. Wardwell said.

Sabrina made her way to the library, wincing as every step jostled her swollen bladder.

Somehow, she managed to make it to English without losing a single top of piss.

Sabrina absentmindedly reached for her water before her bladder reminded her that more liquid was the opposite of what she needed. However, she noticed it was empty for the sixth time today, which only seemed to worsen her desperation.

“When the heaven did I finish two more bottles?” She asked herself quietly.

Seconds later her bladder protested angrily, sending a wave of pain throughout her stomach, causing Sanrina to grimace.

Just then Ms Wardwell opened the door and strode in. Sabrina noticed with a smirk that Ms Wardwell had changed out of the clothes she had been wearing only some 5 minutes ago. 

The class was going off without a hitch. With some difficulty Sabrina managed to focus on the reading and try not to think about her bulging bladder.

During English alone 3 more students pissed themselves and left. This didn’t help Sabrina’s need at all.

With every minute that passed the pressure grew and grew. With only five minutes left of class, the first of many spurts of piss shot from Sabrina’s clenched muscles, creating a dark wet spot on her pale blue panties.

“No! I can’t piss my pants! There has to be a spell for this!” Sabrina thought.

However, no such spell came to mind, not to mention that it would be practically impossible to cast it without alerting the people around her.

Luckily, the bell rang and Sabrina did her best to get up. However, as soon as she stood up the pressure nearly doubled. Sabrina hurried out of the classroom and out of the school.

She actually saw Roz as she passed, and noticed she was wearing a slightly lighter pair of jeans. 

As soon as she reached her bike, she slammed her ass onto the seat, temporarily giving her some relief as the hard seat put pressure on her tired peehole.

She sped down the path towards the house, each bump or jolt causing her to lose more and more spurts.

By the time she was at the front door, there was a fist sized wet patch on the front of her jeans.

She yanked open the door and ran towards the stairs, begging her muscles to hold on just a little longer.

Sabrina waddled up the stairs, stopping to cross her legs after nearly every step. As the bathroom grew nearer and nearer, her muscles weakened. With every step she lost a spurt of piss, darkening her jeans most of the way down her thighs.

Finally the toilet was in sight. Sabrina reached to undo her jeans, willing her muscles to hold on for another second. As soon as she was able to get the button undone she started to lose control. At first she tried to hold herself, but that only resulted in her hand becoming soaked. She pulled and pulled at her jeans, but they wouldn’t come down.

Hot piss began to spread down her jeans darkening the pale blue jeans to a dark blue. 

For nearly two minutes she stood there, listening to the hissing sound and taking in the absolute bliss as her pee pooled around her feet. All Sabrina could think about was how good it felt to finally empty her poor, stretched bladder.

By the time she was nearly done, there was more wet material then dry on her jeans.

Sabrina finished up, and peeled the pee soaked jeans off. She couldn’t help but notice how easily she was able to undo her jeans once she wasn’t desperate for a piss. The culprit has been the zipper, which had caught on her panties in her haste to shed her clothes.

After a quick shower, Sabrina realized she would have to hurry if she didn’t want to be late for class at the Academy Of Unseen Arts. She threw on a pair of black leggings, a maroon sweater, and a pair of black boots.

In her hurry, Sabrina failed to notice the growing pressure in her bowels. In fact, it wouldn’t be until she was in class that she realized how much trouble she was in.

Edited by MagicUnicorn
Forgot to address the messing tag (see edit history)